Being Neighborly Ch. 04

Story Info
Flirty friendly neighbors get tender loving care.
1.8k words
4
22.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friendly neighbor stopped by yesterday after work. As he walked in, he greeted me with a quick kiss and a sweet "How are you?"

I asked him the same, and he told me he was tired from his labors. The perfect antidote to that would surely be a backrub, so I asked him if he needed one.

His quick reply, "Oh, that would be perfect."

I got up, kissed him properly, and led him to my bed.

He pulled his shirt off, slipped out of his jeans, and slid onto the bed. I did the same and climbed onto his ass, kneading my hands on his shoulders, hard, and down his shoulder blades. He groaned as my hands moved down his sides and he wiggled into a comfortable position.

I rubbed harder, his shoulders tense, then leaned over to apply more pressure. He groaned more deeply as my hands moved over his muscled back, the palms of my hands digging into his shoulder blades, down his spine to his lower back, as my pussy slid down his thighs so I could knead his ass.

He moved his hands under the pillow, curling it under his head as he let out a soft long sigh.

I kept kneading him, softly, then harder, my hands finding a pattern. When I reached his shoulders, I scooted back onto his ass, and my breasts slid down over his shoulder blades. He moaned with each deep rub, making me want to rub him more, his tight muscles softening as I pressed into them.

I moved over the tops of his shoulders, then down his arms, first his right arm, shoulder, to the elbow, forearm, wrist, hand, each finger. I massaged his thumb, then his index finger, his middle finger, ring finger and his pinkie.

Then I started back up his palm, his forearm, up his elbow, to his shoulders, across his back to the left arm, down that shoulder, to the elbow, the forearm, wrist and palm until again I got to his thumb, his index finger, middle finger, ring, pinkie, and back to his palm; kneading purposefully as he relaxed under me.

As I worked my way back up his arm, I turned him onto his back and slid onto his thighs so I could work my way up his belly, over his chest, to his neck, kneading my palms into him, digging in, as my pussy hovered over him until my ass found a spot on his belly.

I slowed down, as his cock twitching under me clouded my mind. I rubbed into him more gently as I ran my whole body over his, my nipples grazing along his belly and up his chest as my hands moved down his arms.

Then I pushed my hands into him and asked him to roll once more so I could raise my hips and get serious about rubbing his back, and could pretend I wasn't dripping onto him as kept kneading and rubbing, my nipples and my pussy grazing against his skin.

He relaxed into the pillow as the heels of my palms on his back kept digging into his shoulders, and over his neck. My fingers grasping, my thumbs digging, I found his knots and pushed into them until I could feel his muscles release into my fingers.

He was basically butter, until my caresses sent him to sleep.

I touched him gently, mildly, softly and tenderly until I climbed off of him and covered him with warm blankets. He looked so peaceful he as I snuggled a kiss into his neck and went back to studying.

I'm learning to read him and his moods. Since I'm hopeless with all things mechanical, and he's both good with his hands and every other piece of his anatomy I've experienced so far, I'd kind of like to keep him around.

Besides, he lives next door, how convenient is that?

So today, I made him some soup and took it over there when he came home from work.

I asked him what he did today, and pretended I didn't know he'd been working, so I could be at least a little innocent as I asked him whether he needed someone to slide in behind him and rub on him for a bit.

As soon as he slid forward on his sofa, I crawled in behind him, nuzzled my face into his back, and slid my hands under his shirt.

He encouraged me with a soft "nice," so my hands spent some quality time on his belly before moving up slowly, pushing the shirt up, until, almost by accident, my breasts swayed into his back and my hips rocked slightly as he wiggled his butt back into me. My hands pulled his shirt up higher as my thumbs grazed over his nipples.

He pushed his head back onto my shoulder, which I interpreted as encouragement, so my hands stayed on his nipples, teasing them tenderly. He cooed softly, squirming in ecstasy.

I pushed the shirt over his head, somehow his arms get out, and my hands returned to their target, rubbing softly, then tugging, then pinching, gently, slowly, hard, insistent, as his arms stay crossed above my head and his back rested against my breasts.

I kept caressing him languidly, he moaned softly, shivering, as his little nipples stiffened and I breathed into his neck and covered it with soft kisses and long licks.

He giggled and leaned forward, so I took the opportunity to get rid of my shirt and bra before I pulled him back and he started to rub his bulge and wiggled his ass back toward me.

My left hand started to work its way down his belly and rested on his waistband, rubbing along the inside of it, all around him, as he inhaled deeply. I moved languidly around his middle, barely above his ass, barely above his cock, just touching his skin as I kissed his neck and fondled his nipples with my right hand, languidly moving from one to the other.

Meanwhile, his palm massaged the underside of his cock through his pajamas as I rocked gently behind him, moving my hands down, sliding his pajamas over his cock as he raised his ass to help me.

I lifted up behind him, and he helped me get my pants off before tossing them to the middle of the floor. I kept kissing his neck as he brought his back toward me; I was aching to keep fondling his chest as he kept stroking his rigid cock, teasing his sensitive slit, spreading his precious precum.

I pretended to ignore this as I focused on his chest and his back, and he lifted his legs over mine, spreading wide. As our skin connected my pussy kept getting wetter and wetter and I rubbed it over his ass, leaking profusely as my hands tugged on his nipples and my breasts pushed into his back.

I think he might be observant, as he called out for his maker as my pussy rubbed along his ass, swaying gently. My hands moved under his shoulders, my mouth still on his neck, my breasts still on his back, all grinding smoothly, softly, and gently, into any piece of skin handy; licking, lapping, sucking, tugging, stroking.

Still behind him, I cupped his balls, squeezed them, rubbed him as he rubbed himself, our fingers finding each other as we lifted his balls into his cock, squeezing them, moving one hand around his shaft as my hands covered his and we both stroke. My thumb glided over his shaft with his, our fingers caressed his head as he released drops of himself.

I could not resist. I could not wait. I wanted to badly to taste him, to be pumping and caressing him with my lips and have him fill me completely.

Yet I was behind him, his weight pinning me to the back of the sofa.

Our fingers kept gliding over his head, moving down his shaft, pumping and caressing his rigid cock as we both tugged and pulled, my hands on his balls, his on his shaft, alternating squeezing his balls between fingers and moving up and down his shaft.

When he relaxed more deeply into me, my hand kept moving along his cock, my fingers squeezed his balls, gently at first, testing to see how hard he likes it as his hands kept moving up and down. He pumped and squeezed, lifting his ass off the sofa, raising his hips until my hands find his thighs and pull him higher, our legs squeezing together as he lifted off the sofa and my hands got to knead his beautiful ass, grasping it, pushing it up, closer and closer, toward me as my legs squeezed around him harder and tighter, and my hands found their way to his balls.

I kept squeezing and pulling and tugging and rubbing, ever faster and harder, until I could not take it any more and climbed around him, onto him over him, and shoved his cock into my pussy to I could start riding up and down on him. I could pull him in close, squeezing hard, clench over him, and my thighs, pussy, all working on figuring out how to squeeze him in deeper. It felt fabulous as my very wet pussy moved over him, my breasts bouncing in his face as he kept pounding into me and I kept grinding down him.

His hands went underneath us to rub his balls as he kept bucking into me, again, and again, impossibly deeply; impossibly hard.

I looked down at him, smiling, as I squeezed my thighs, squeezed my pussy, and started moaning into his ear, "please! I have to have you!"

With each moment, I become more insistent, until I was practically begging him to fuck me hard so I could feel him melt onto me as I kept on bouncing on his hardness.

When he started to cum, he lifted me off of him and put me between his legs so I could wrap my mouth over his cock as his hands pushed my head down. I started to suck in greedily, swallowing every drop I could find. I nudged my nose up, into his belly, so I could lick that off, lapping and sucking all the way to his belly button, and back.

He tasted so good; I was barely breathing as I licked up every drop and swallowed his seed. My lips found his thumb and my tongue licked it clean before he gently started to caress my face, pulled me up onto his lap, and cradled me in his arms.

"That felt good, baby," he told me.

I agreed, before unwinding myself from him, finding my way back into my clothes, and slipping away after a long, languid kiss goodbye.