Being Pleased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am moaning loudly now, as it feels so good, I can't stand it. Reaching down, you begin stroking my back, comforting me with one hand, rubbing my back as the other slips under and between my legs where, without warning, you twist my clit making me slam my hips up and back at you, forcing your cock deeper still. "Fuck!" you groan and twist my clit again, burying three fingers deep in my pussy. My nerves explode with pleasure. "ohhhhhhhhhh" I am moaning again as I gradually adjust to your cock and feel my orgasm cumming again. Firmly rubbing my clit, you begin thrusting your fingers in and out in time with your hard cock back and forth, reaming my asshole, groaning as I tightly clench my muscles around your cock hard. We are moaning together now and we come closer, closer and finally cum together, your hot cum spurting in my tight ass and back out my hole as you fuck my ass with deep strokes, thrusting into my ass, your balls ramming against my pussy. I am screaming with pleasure, my whole pussy tingling with each of your groans as you slam your cock in again and again. Oh god you make me cum so much.

Finally, your thrusting slows and comes to a stop, as you slide your cock out and gently push me back onto the bed. We are exhausted and fall into a deep sleep.

12