Being Promiscuous Isn’t Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I try to avoid guys who might be nervous blabbers and talk about being with me. My system works for me because I'm skilled in body language and guys are conceited at being asked to fuck me and they don't think I'm a hooker because when engaging I keep my sexuality subdued."

Terry said, "I think I know why it works for you. I expect you exhibit charm and confidence, speak to your target as if discussing the weather and you have no fear of rejection."

"That's astute of you Terry. Possessing confidence and being fearlessness about being rejected really do make my technique succeed."

Terry ate a small steak and the two vegetables he'd ordered while Isobel ate tuna salad. She said, "My reason for wanting to talk to you is I'm tiring of lining up guys for casual sex. I tired of it long ago but pretended I wasn't. I wish to know if you would like to begin an affair with me."

Terry almost said no way but hesitated and bought time by saying, "Me?"

"You probably know it Terry but you are well-built to engage in sex."

"Well yes but..."

"Please let me finish before you decide. I have the breasts, vagina and mouth you require of a sex partner and I'm willing to slow down when engaging in sex with you and to mutter the sweet nothings and stroke and lick, in other words do the things I expect you like."

"Can a leopard change her spots?"

"I'm a professional trainer Terry. Don't you think I can modify my own skills and attitudes?"

"I er well yes."

Terry had to admire Isobel. She had it all worked out. She'd followed David her husband one morning to a seedy motel and waited, parking some distance off from the room he entered. Two hours later he emerged and drove off. She waited and fifteen minutes later her friend, Terry's wife Heather, emerged as a cab arrived and she left in it.

"This possibly occurs most Saturday mornings," Isobel said. "David is supposed to be at golf."

"And Heather is supposed to be trolling the mall and meeting friends for coffee."

"Well what we do is use that motel on Sundays," said smart Isobel. "You go to a gym don't you?"

"Yes on Tuesdays and Thursdays on the way home from work."

"Well tell Heather you've decided to also go to the gym on Sunday mornings and I'll tell David he can mind the kids on Sunday mornings because I've decided to go to floral art classes."

* * *

"Engaging in sex mid-morning Sundays is a new experience for me," Terry said almost shyly, kissing Isobel as she arrived, looking sexy in a tight top and black leather skirt.

"I've done it at all times, day and night," she said, unzipping and dropping her skirt.

"You appear to have lost weight," he said.

"Yes," she said. "I've been cruelly dieting."

"I've lost weight in the past year by more than tripling my sexual activity."

"Way to go," she laughed. "Come on, strip."

"Um are we to do it completely nude?"

"Yes because this isn't a quick bang," Isobel smiled and jiggled her tits at him.

"Jeepers I really like them big like yours Isobel. Don't lose too much weight."

She appeared rather pleased by that comment and smiled, "They're bulky enough to survive. Now roll on a condom and I'll suck that big dick."

Terry couldn't believe the change in Isobel. She approached sex with him as if she was really out to enjoy it.

"God you are a great fuck," he enthused, pounding her from behind. She turned her face around to be kissed and he saw what looked suspiciously like a faint blush. Isobel was blushing; surely not?

Terry started slowly and finished with a power fuck, to ensure both of them got something out of it. As he was about to ejaculate he pulled out, ripped off the condom and spayed those big tits.

Isobel appeared to love that and under questioning claimed most of her men just filled the end of their condom to keep things tidy or else perversely targeted her face and hair.

"You hair, surely not?"

She said sourly, "Not all men are considerate like you darling."

That two to three-hour Sunday workout was one of their highlights of the week for Isobel and Terry and they met for lunch at the hospital most Wednesdays and through that social association developed their friendship.

Alas, rarely does the sweet life last. At the office Terry's PA resigned and the replacement was a horny 44-year old whose older husband preferred masturbation to vaginal sex and that rather displeased his wife. Before too long she was spending up to three days a week stretched over Terry's office sofa after removing her panties for the more than willing Terry to bang her.

Two months after Isobel's affair with Terry started, David Ritchie sat in his office listening to a recorded tape of extremely sexy conversation between his wife Isobel and Terry Whitehouse. He then looked at the time and date stamped photographs taken by the professional investigator he'd hired to trace his wife's movements on Saturday mornings after he'd taken a call on their house phone from a motel operator that his wife lost keys had been found in Unit 14.

The photographs showed Whitehouse and his wife arriving at Unit 14 on two consecutive weekends within 15 minutes of each other and departing within 15 minutes of each other two to three hours later.

Two photos showed them kissing deeply at the doorway at the arrival of the second person.

David paid the investigator the bonus due under their agreement and he then fumed, deciding to buy a shotgun and shoot the fornicator at close range to take out Terry's penis and testicles.

But his chickened out of that and had a better idea. He sent a copy of the digital recording and copies of the photos to Mr and Mrs Terry Whitehouse and another set to Mr and Mrs David Ritchie with a note stating, 'This sort of behavior should be banned. Sent by a Moral Crusading Watchdog.'

There was a huge scene in his house when he opened the package and then confronted Isobel with its contents and David assumed there would have been similar upset at the Whitehouse's home. That expectation was confirmed when Heather called David to break the news she and Terry had just had a huge row of the exposure of his infidelity with Isobel.

David listened and said, "We received a similar package and I have just confronted Isobel and she's locked herself in the bathroom."

Heather asked, "What do we do now?"

"I have no idea. At the moment I can't think straight," David lied.

At the office next day he printed a letter he'd written on his daughter's laptop addressed to the managing partner at the public accountancy firm where Terry was a partner, alleging Terry had be boasting he'd gotten away with stealing $150,000 of money from the firm's clients over the past ten years. He signed the letter 'A Friend' and posted it. It was unlikely that the computer and computer he'd used could be traced.

The next day Terry was suspended from work pending a full audit at the office. Meanwhile, without consulting Isobel, David instructed his attorney to begin divorce proceedings on his behalf and to formerly advise Isobel and suggest she get her own attorney.

Terry of course was in deep shock. Although he cheated on his wife and committed adultery, he was scrupulously honest in his professional dealings. It was difficult to accept he'd been accused of misappropriating clients' money. He was being framed.

"I'm ruined," he complained to Heather, an office administrator, who sympathized. When she'd called Terry a two-timing bastard for shafting Isobel, he accused her of having it off with David Whitehouse and under his relentless pressure she confessed.

"I bet fucking David Whitehouse is behind that tape and photographs."

"He wouldn't," Heather said stoutly.

"I bet he would, being jealous that his wife had become ever so happy since commencing an affair with me."

"Yes that is just like him, the weak jerk," Heather capitulated and wept.

Over time everything was resolved.

David and Isobel agreed to terminate their marriage peacefully to speed up the process, knowing that would leave them without a partner and not need to fight for paternity because their daughter had expressed the desire to live with her maternal grandparents under a legal agreement.

Terry was called in to the office to a meeting of the partners. The managing partner refused to disclose the nature of the complaint against Terry other than a client had alleged misappropriation of funds by Terry but the audit had failed to substantiate the allegations.

"Then I'm in the clear and it's back to work as usual," Terry grinned.

"This has cast a stain on your reputation Terry because we are now unsure of your integrity," said the managing partner sternly. "We request your immediate resignation on our payment of a $250,000 buyback of your partnership which is a highly inflated figure to give you incentive to go quietly. You have the choice of accepting that or taking me to court. I suggest we put my decision to a vote by partners."

"No I can see the look of distrust on faces," Terry said. "I'll trade my resignation for a payment of $300,000. That complaint was a scurrilous attack on me but if it were anonymous how am I to defend my integrity?"

"I sympathize with your situation Terry and agree to raise your exit payment to $300,000."

Terry banked the check and went home to wait for Heather to arrive.

"God you got three hundred grand out of those jerks," Heather marveled. "Did you send in the anonymous allegation against yourself?"

"Don't be nuts," Terry snarled, his bottom lip trembling.

They talked on and decided to tell the kids they wished to leave the city because their father had been fired from his job for accusing the managing partner of falsifying the company's payment of taxation, reducing what was due by tens of thousands of dollars.

"You father will take action when we leave town by writing to the IRS," Heather explained creatively and Terry thought what a great idea. He'd also write anonymously to the IRS tipping them off that David Whitehouse was understating his income by fifty percent and had done so for many years.

They asked the kids where they'd really both like to live and they said California.

When the kids had gone off to watch TV, Terry said to Heather. "We'll both get great jobs out there. When we settle, we should engage a marriage counselor."

"No doing that shouldn't be necessary," Heather said. "I've become a real slut in bed thanks to David. Now you will be the one to benefit."

"Oh great and I suggest keep friendly by corresponding with Isobel and when the dust settles we can invite her to stay with us on vacation and have some great bedroom time with her, together."

"Together, by that you mean the three of us simultaneously?" Heather said, wide-eyed.

"Yes."

"Omigod I wonder how soon she can come and visit us?"

Terry really liked that idea and thought he would anonymously and without telling anyone send a photo to of the three of them in bed together to David and sign a card, 'This sort of behavior can only popularize sex. Sent by a Moral Crusading Watchdog.'

THE END

12