Being Seen Ch. 01

Story Info
Christine loves to have men watch her.
1k words
4.1
82.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unpublished
unpublished
149 Followers

Everyday after school Christine would get home and do her homework as planned, sit and watch some TV and just relax until her parents and brother came home from work.

Sometimes she would sneak down to her brother’s room and put one of his porn movies in the VCR and watch it. She would sit in front of the TV with the remote forwarding to the good parts. Naked women, tits big and juicy, or a well built man, his dick hard and inviting. After only moments she would feel her pussy getting wet and would take her hand into her panties and rub her juice all over her pussy, teasing it until she couldn’t take it anymore and rubbing it hard until she came.

Today was no different then any other, except for the fact that there were some workmen outside repairing the siding on their home. Christine loved changing in front of her open window, she would check to see if a guy was walking by, then would run to the window and take off her shirt as though she were getting undressed for bed in the late afternoon. She loved the thought that she might be able to make a guys dick hard, or get him to come in closer and peek in at her. It made her pussy so wet thinking about it sometimes she would get off just to those thoughts alone.

Christine thought it might be fun to turn on the workmen a little bit, put on a big show and make them want her. So she went to the window in the kitchen where they were working right underneath trying to repair the siding of the house. She went to the sink and got a drink of water. She noticed one of the men look up at her and knew it was time to go to plan B. At 18, Christine’s body was very well endowed, her tits too big to fit in her hands, her stomach smooth and her pussy shaven and innocent. She knew men looked at her all the time. She just loved the attention and went out of her way to make it happen more.

As one of the older men, the taller of the two with rugged style looked up and noticed Christine, he bumped the arm of the other guy, a little shorter and a little wider, and motioned for him to take a look at Christine through the window. Christine pretended like she hadn’t even noticed and leaned up against the sink to dump the rest of her water, forcing her shirt to get tugged down and her breasts to press up against the fabric. Now I’ve got them good, Christine said to herself as she took her arms over her head and stretched them out above her. The men outside were all eyes now, but staying low enough that they weren’t being obvious.

Christine reached to the bottom of her shirt and took it off over her head, revealing that she wore no bra underneath. Her nipples flung forward and her tits bounced a little as she whipped the shirt off and threw it to the ground. Still acting innocent she did a little jump on the spot, making her tits bounce and knocking them together slightly. The men outside dare not even look at each other for their dicks were bursting and they felt this was too good to be true. Christine then turned away from the window, a small smile spreading across her face, and undid the button on her jeans. She started to take them off, over her slim hips, and down her ass, exposing her tiny pink thong. She then bent all the way down with her jeans and gave the men a full view of her pussy lips from behind as she took her jeans off each foot. She stayed facing away from them giving them a chance to crouch back down again, and teasingly pulled her thong up, pulling it into her pussy and sending a quiver down to her already hot and wet snatch.

Then she turned back around to them and walked toward the fridge, her tits bouncing along with her exciting her, she felt their eyes devouring her. She knew they wanted her, that they wanted to stick their dicks into her shaved pussy and fuck her hard, and she loved every second of it. She stood in front of the fridge and took out some milk. Walked back over to the sink so she was positioned directly in front of the men outside and poured the milk into the glass she’d just finished using. Christine took the glass up to her mouth and began drinking. While she did, some of the milk escaped her lips and started to run down her chin, neck, and onto her chest. Then she felt the cool white liquid sliding over her breasts and nipples, making them instantly hard with the cool touch of the milk. They want me now she thought to herself, they want to come in here and lick the milk off my tits she mused and she moved the glass away and clumsily wiped up the milk that had spilled. She instead just rubbed the milk over her breasts and made them look shiny and wet, the nipples hard and ready to be sucked.

Christine’s fun was interrupted with a sudden knock at the back door. She looked up and saw that the men were now gone. She ran to the door and hid behind it as she opened it. There were the two men she had been showing off for. She looked down and could see that they were enjoying her little show.

“Hi! You guys have caught me off guard, I’m not quite decent, what can I do for you?”, Christine turned on her innocent voice and flashed the boys a big smile, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder and glancing them up and down, her eyes drinking in the bulges in the front of their pants.

To Be Continued

unpublished
unpublished
149 Followers