Being the Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smaller man stepped out from behind the two larger bears into the room. Moose stopped what he was doing, his nose visibly twitching. He fixed his stare on Rusty and growled something deeply. All the werebears understood what Moose said; they each clearly heard 'fuck' and readied to cut the bear off. Moose pawed the air and then lunged forward, intent on reaching his lover.

"Moose! NO! You'll hurt him!" Vic shouted and the room reverberated with the power of his voice. He was all sternness and daddy bear authority. Moose stopped, looked longingly and mournfully at Rusty and then moved a step or two back and sat there on the floor, plopping down on his big furry butt.

"He's got no control, he'd crush Rusty. Besides, he's needs to finish his change now or he'll always have trouble with it. Boys, I'm going to change. Walt, keep his attention on me, make him watch me as I change. You know what to say to him."

Walt stood closer to the panting Moose, who was once more pawing at his face, carefully avoiding his new claws. "Moose! Look at me." The nearly full-formed bear turned his ursine body and looked with worried eyes at Walt.

"Coach is going to change with you. Watch him!" Moose's attention began to wander back over to Rusty. "Moose!" Some of the same authority and volume Vic had used was in Walt's voice now, "Focus! I need you to watch him real close. Think about doing what he does, really keep that picture in your mind, especially his face. Imagine that you are doing that." He nodded to Vic.

Vic began to change into full werebear form. He deliberately slowed the process so Moose would have a template to model.

Vic's muscular body swelled, like a balloon slowly being inflated but not with puffs of breath, but a constant expansion. His arms lengthened and his hands and feet became broader, muscle building over the already impressive muscle on his limbs. His hairy chest began to barrel, his pecs becoming massive plates but the sight of them was quickly vanishing under a thick coat of golden bear fur.

Mitch, watching Coach slow change, had a huge erection he unconsciously began to rub and then, noticing Rusty's staring at him, he stopped, blushing.

Rusty smiled, "It IS exciting, isn't it?" Mitch nodded, and slowly stroked himself while watching Vic. Rusty's eyes were on Moose.

Mitch wasn't the only one intently watching Coach change from man to bear. Moose sat on his butt with rapt attention, watching the metamorphosis. Vic's shoulders were rotating forward, a muscular hump growing between his shoulder blades, his claws had pushed out his fingernails and his hands and feet were fully padded now. Moose watched the face now intently, the ears migrating up the side of Vic's head distracted him for a moment. Vic's thick beard began to be enveloped by bear fur. Coach had reached the same point in transformation Moose had.

"Look at his face Moose!" Walt said sternly, "Copy it, do what he's doing! See yourself doing that, really feel it happening. Focus on that. You've got to close your mind to everything else. Come on, big guy. Come on! This is what you are, this is how you are meant to be now. Do it!" Walt emphasized the last two words with a note of command.

As the two bears stared at each other, Vic saw the gleam of understanding bloom into full recognition in Moose's eyes. He gave a growl in the bear tongue, encouraging Moose with a 'That's it!'. Moose and Vic's jaws and palates elongated, becoming muzzles, their noses blackening at the same time, their eyes changing from the lighter human shades to deep chocolate brown. Beards disappearing completely in the fur now growing all over their faces.

Mitch's fist closed tightly on his meat as he grunted and shot all over Rusty's side and back. He pulled the wet bear close to him, and Rusty put his arm around Mitch, still intent on the final moments of Moose's transformation. Moose awkwardly stumbled and then stood. He started lumbering around the room, faster and faster, trying out his new bear body and musculature.

Walt eyed Mitch's dripping cock and chuckled. "Can't leave you alone for a minute, can I?"

"Uh, oh. Look out for the furni..." Mitch said, half laughing, releasing Rusty. Moose crashed into bed, which took the blow and survived, as it was built to withstand such. Moose reared up and stepped back and promptly got himself tangled in the chains of the sling hanging in the corner of the changing room. He growled angrily and batted at them with his paws, wicked claws fully extended. Once freed, he looked around, searching for his lover. Spotting Rusty, he padded awkwardly but rapidly towards him, his paws outstretched, cock rigid and fully extended from the fur-covered sheath, dripping.

Moose's human cock was very large, but his ursine one was larger still. The look in his eyes made it clear that he was intent on using his new equipment. The change had kicked his libido up more than a notch. His eyes focused on Rusty, who's own cock was hard and red, glistening with a glaze of precum. Seeing his lover transform and the smell of sex from Mitch had inflamed Rusty's body and clouded his reason. He badly wanted his lover's meat in him, and he was clearly ignoring the near certainty of injury that would bring.

Sensing the impending disaster, Walt swatted Moose on the muzzle, hard. "NO!"

Moose turned and roared out in anger. Perceiving that his lust was to be thwarted, his ursine temper flared and he swung his paw back, ready to swing forward and eviscerate with razor-sharp claws.

Vic moved rapidly, blocking the blow and pinning Moose's paw back. It was not an easy task. By this time, Walt had changed into half form, Mitch moved in front of Rusty and began to change as well. Their half forms would give them additional strength to aid Vic if needed.

"Stop! Get control of yourself, Moose. Control the bear!" Walt was literally in Moose's face, shouting at him. He devoutly hoped Vic's grip on Moose's raised paw would hold.

"Easy, Norman. Easy!" It was Rusty who spoke. It was a commanding yet gentler tone, one quite different from Vic's yet every bit as effective because it was the voice of a lover. Moose's eyes lost their fire. He moved around Mitch. "Easy. That's it. Easy, bear."

Moose relaxed a bit, and took a deep breath. He seemed to struggle briefly, then breathed deeply again. He turned towards Vic, who was still tensed, ready for trouble. He growled then gave the ursine equivalent of a chuckle and patted Vic on the shoulder. The growls and grunts went over Rusty's head, but it was obvious to the others that Moose was teasing Vic.

"I coulda taken you, old bear, and you know it!" Moose growled.

Vic warbled and grunted back, "We'll see about that, Cub, we'll see."

Mitch motioned Rusty towards Moose, then spoke to the big bear. "Go slow, and hug him lightly. Pretend he's just a kid. You can bear hug later."

Rusty, who was still some time from his own first change, seemed to be unconsciously straining his body forward, willing it to make the change early. He threw himself into his lover's embrace, reaching as far around his bulky, fur-covered belly as he could, his stubby erection poking into Moose's hairy thigh.

"Oh, Norman!" The rest of his words were lost to the others, muffled by the dense pelt Rusty had buried his face in. Moose put his paws around Rusty, squeezing him dangerously in spite of his effort to moderate his strength. Rusty's cry of distress instantly made Moose ease off. Rusty hugged again, and this time the answering pressure from Moose was much gentler.

The embrace lasted for a bit, and Vic let it go on, knowing it was good for both Rusty and Moose. Finally, though, he put a heavy paw on Rusty and carefully drew him away. He growled, and then vocalized at Moose. Moose could understand that Vic was telling him he needed to change back to human form now, instructing him to imagine the process in reverse, and that he would change back with him.

Moose, for all his size and occasional social clumsiness, was a sharply intelligent man. He watched Vic slowly change back to human form and mirrored the moves. He still had some difficulty, reaching a point and straining with visible effort. Again, he had trouble with his face, his muzzle stubbornly refusing to recede. Finally, with an audible crack of bone it did; and back in his human shape and covered with sweat, he spoke.

"Wow!"

"Not your usual Sunday-morning-walk-in-the-park, is it?" Vic said, himself now fully back in human form as well.

"Fuck, no! It was... it was..." He suddenly paused, then reached for Rusty. "Did I hurt you, love?"

"No, I'm fine." He gulped. "Oh, Norman, you were beautiful! Such a big, strong bear!" He reached out and hugged his mate tightly and kissed him long and hard. Both men were erect and drooling precum.

"I wanted to fuck you so bad!" Moose said, fondling his lover's ass.

"And I wanted you inside me so bad, too!" Rusty breathed, massaging Moose's hefty ball sack.

"And he would have damn near killed you in the process. You'll need to wait until you've changed to be able to take him as a bear. Hell, he's a challenge enough in human form. But there's nothing to stop you playing around now." Vic slyly eyed the rigid cocks of both bears.

He looked at his family, hand on his hips, smiling. "You guys get up to some mischief if you want to. I've got work to do upstairs." He reached for a towel from the stack by the door and tossed it to Walt. "Clean up when you're done, son."

Walt and Mitch looked at the two men, who had sunk to the bed and were eagerly pawing each other. They looked at each other and grinned.

"Insatiable, aren't they? Mitch said, laughing.

"And you're not?" Walt punched his mate playfully on the shoulder. "I seem to remember being skewered by that cock of yours twice this morning. And you still had enough to coat Rusty a bit ago. I've created a monster. You can't wait to fuck any hairy butt you see."

Walt moved fast to avoid the snapping towel in Mitch's hands, but not quite quickly enough.

"OW! That fucking hurt!" Walt whined in an exaggerated way.

"Serves you right. Besides, you love getting skewered and you know it!" Mitch tried to land another snap, but this time, Walt caught the towel in his paw and dragged Mitch in close to him. The two embraced and kissed.

"Should we join them?" Walt asked, indicating the two coupled figures on the bed.

"Well, isn't there something about the Papa having the privilege of the first fuck and all? After all, it was your seed that changed him. That makes you his Papa, right?" Mitch still wasn't sure of the were etiquette in matters of changing.

"Woah, wait a minute. I'm not responsible for Moose, I never..." Mitch's raised hand stopped Walt in mid-sentence.

"I know how it happened, Walt. Rusty told me."

"Rusty told you?" Walt was confused.

"Well, Moose explained to Rusty what he had done with that condom full of your seed that he found in the bathroom. Of course, he had no real idea what he was doing. Just fulfilling a fantasy, I gather. Anyway, Rusty told me the morning after we got them here. Once he knew, he didn't want anyone blaming you. I know it isn't your fault, love." Mitch embraced his lover and hugged tight.

A loud grunt and louder groan switched their attention to the couple on the bed. They were surprised to see that it was Rusty with his cock buried in Moose's hairy ass and not the other way around. It was more than obvious that he was filling Moose's butt with short-and-stocky-strawberry-blond bear seed. His impending change had given the shorter bear an increased interest in topping.

"Awww... they didn't wait for us," Walt said in mock disappointment.

"Wait? Hell, they don't even know we're here," Mitch responded. "What say we just let them come to terms with all this, OK?"

"You mean, give Rusty a chance to get familiar with that log Moose is sportin'? Yeah, I guess we can do that." Walt grinned and tossed the towel onto the bed. "They can do the honors when they're done."

Smiling at the happy sounds of bears mating, the two padded out of the changing room and up the stairs to the kitchen and a belated breakfast.

After the two had left, Rusty gave a loud grunt and began to jackhammer his lover's ass. In moments he shot another load into Moose's already-filled butt. A few more strokes and he collapsed onto Moose's broad hairy back.

"Oh, lover! God, I can't wait to change, too... I want to fuck you as a bear so bad!"

Moose looked over his shoulder at Rusty. "You ain't doin' half bad now, stud." He squeezed his ass tight to help milk out the last of Rusty's seed.

"Walt said something about first fuck, and I want to fuck you so bad now it hurts. But I don't want to hurt you, and I really want to breed with you as bears... I mean both of us. If you were to change in a day or so, I could wait; but.... oh, GOD!!"

Moose moaned out loud as he felt his lovers mouth close over the tip of his large cock.

"Oh, Rusty... don't fucking stop! I'm gonna....." The rest of his sentence was lost in the bucking and moaning as he shot a huge load into Rusty's eager mouth. No way could the smaller man swallow fast enough. Thick white bear cum spilled out the sides of his mouth and down his bearded chin, to drip into Moose's crotch.

Moose's were-enlarged prostate and testes produced greater than average loads, and they recharged quickly. And even though Rusty still hadn't made his first change yet, he was getting noticeably bigger. His short, stubby cock was larger, a bit longer and definitely thicker. His balls were impressively large, too. He was getting fuzz on his legs and butt, places where he hadn't been especially hairy before.

The two men, one a werebear, the other still some time from it, happily compared their old and new bodies while they cuddled and stroked each other.

Mitch had been instinctively right in leaving them alone for this bonding time. It was just what was needed.

Chapter 2

Some weeks later, Mitch and Rusty were sitting on a log, overlooking the canyon where Mitch had had his accident and nearly died a few months earlier. The weather was still cold but the evergreens gave scent to the air as the sun hit them. Mitch never tired of the view, the negative associations with the place long since submerged in the beauty of the place and his love for Walt. Now, it reminded him of just how much Walt loved him, and to what extremes his mate would go to for that love.

Rusty had found Moose's exuberance and eagerness to try out his new bear strength tiring at times, and he found a quiet walk with Mitch every now and then was just what his still-anxious mind needed. The long walks also helped burn off the increasing energy and restlessness he felt as he sensed the beginnings of his own changes. Mitch was more than glad of the exercise himself, and he was pleased to change to half or full form at Rusty's request. It let Rusty see in a less personally involved way what to expect, and Mitch frankly enjoyed practicing his were abilities.

"You're quiet today." Mitch paused and when Rusty didn't say anything, said, "Want to talk about it?"

Rusty turned to Mitch. "Promise you won't say anything about this, OK? I don't want to worry Norman. Anything having to do with potential problems and me, he worries. So, just between us, OK?"

Mitch wasn't sure he wanted to be a part of a secret. He knew that sometimes they were necessary, even best for all concerned; but he didn't feel comfortable with them. He slowly nodded.

"Well, about a month before we came up here, before Christmas, I had my physical. I'd let it slide so it had been, oh, I guess, five years since the last one. The doc found something." Rusty looked out over the canyon and inhaled deeply. Mitch waited for the smaller man to continue.

"Two of my arteries are pretty heavily blocked. Heart ones," he said, tapping his chest. "The doc says he thinks they could be taken care of with stents, but he also says there is a good chance it might take bypass surgery. It depends on what they see when they go in. He wanted to do it right away, but I asked for it to be postponed until after Christmas. He agreed, but only if I was very careful and didn't exert myself." Rusty kicked at a small stone, sending it skittering over the edge of the trail and down into the canyon. Mitch waited for Rusty to go on, and heard the soft plash of the rock landing in the stream below.

"Mitch, I'm worried about changing. The doc seemed to think exertion was a bad thing for me. I'm afraid to tell Norman, he worries SO much if I'm sick or anything like that. If I have a cold, he's always sure it's going to develop into pneumonia or something. I know I have to tell him, but I don't know how to, especially now that I'm about to change, and..."

Mitch was smiling as this last part tumbled out. Rusty mistook the smile for levity and his temper flared.

"Damn it, this is serious! I was going to ask for your advice about all this, but I see..."

"Oh, no! Rusty! Easy, easy. I wasn't laughing. But there's no need. No need to worry, I mean." He reached over and attempted to hug Rusty, who pulled away, almost pouting.

"Look, Rusty... here, let me try to explain. Walt or Vic should really be doing this; they know more about all this than I do." Mitch looked down at the angry bear who all but turned away from him. "This is all new to me, too, you know; but from what Vic said, any imperfection, any injury, any congenital problem gets repaired as you change. You essentially get a new body in perfect order and, barring massive injury, it stays that way."

"But I'm not a were yet, I could still be at risk, couldn't I?"

"Maybe, but I doubt it. The process has started and since everything has to be in good working order for your first change, it's likely those arteries are clean as a whistle now; and if not, they're on their way to being that way. I've noticed you've seemed to have more energy of late."

Mitch looked at Rusty carefully. "I can see development already, you're more stocky than you used to be. You're thicker and it's not fat and it's not my imagination, either. Others seeing you probably wouldn't notice unless they were looking for something specific, but I've been through it and can see the signs. You're getting that soft fuzz like we did when we were teenage boys before getting body hair; and you can't tell me your stamina hasn't increased, I've heard you and Moose going at it late at night."

Mitch smiled and opened his arms and this time Rusty accepted the hug. Rusty's look was inquisitive.

"So, you mean I don't have to worry about my heart or getting sick any more? I don't have to be careful of what I eat and watch my weight?" Rusty's expression was a mixture of disbelief and desire that it should be so.

"Well, yes. As far as I know, that's how it works. So, tonight when Moose makes his mac and cheese, eat all you want; and when I make eggs Benedict, you can pig out."

"Woo hoo!" Rusty breathed, his eyes lighting up. "I can eat all the tasty stuff I make for Moose again!" Mitch smiled at the stocky man's delight; Rusty was truly a bear at heart and always had been, with that deep love of good food so many bears shared.

Suddenly he paused, thinking out loud. "What about colds and flu and such? Will I be immune? What about accidents?"

Mitch nodded. "Don't get crazy and go sky diving without a parachute. We can't exactly take you to a hospital, and there are limits to what even a were-enhanced body can repair. You still need to be sensible. The way Vic tells me, you can't recover from massive injuries, the kind that will kill you before you have a chance to repair them. But essentially, your body will truly take care of itself from now on, inside and out." Mitch smiled again. "So, don't worry, OK?"