Being the Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
It's his wife's turn to take a crack at his ass.
1.4k words
4.36
93.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G.H.
G.H.
11 Followers

I must have dozed off waiting for my wife; her name is Natasha, Nat for short sometimes. I awoke with a start as I heard the door close and my wife laugh. Hearing her laugh made me feel small and weak.

"Look at that asshole," said my wife whistling. "It's bigger than the grand canyon.

"Did you enjoy Jack, honey? Did you like his cock violating your tight virgin ass?"

I nodded.

She smacked my ass hard; I cried out. "Answer me with a 'yes, mistress' when I ask you a question. You understand me?"

"Yes, mistress."

She rubbed my sore ass and leaned over into my ear. "Are you ready for my big fat cock, bitch? Ready to be reamed like the slut you are?"

I moaned in anticipation but trembled in fear at the same time. "Yes, mistress."

"Good," she said, running her finger down the length of my back to the crack of my ass. She walked in front of me and it was then that I seen what she had on; I almost came on the spot.

Her breasts were covered by a black sports bra that showed more cleavage than most Victoria Secret's bras and her ass was encased in a pair of tight, shiny spandex shorts. But what really made me hard was the shiny tights she was wearing under the shorts. She knew my weakness for pantyhose, especially the shiny ones.

Than my eyes focused on the huge plastic cock in front of my face. It was so big. Even after Jack's reaming I didn't think it would fit my ass. I was shaking and hard as a rock at the same time. I knew I was in for some pain and a hard time but I was also looking forward to it.

"Take it in your mouth, slut. Make love to my cock. And you better wet it good. It's the only lubrication your ass is gonna' get."

My eyes widened and I took the cock into my mouth as deep as I could, which was about halfway. Come on, it was a twelve inch three inch thick cock, gimme' a break. I made sure to wet it good. I practically drooled on it, spit on it and anything else I could do to make sure it slid into my tight little ass as easily as possible.

About five minutes later, after my mouth was sore and tired, she pulled the monstrous cock out and walked behind me. "Ready to be my bitch? If not, I can take this strap on off and we'll go on like nothing kinky ever happened. We'll go back to our normal sex life.

But, if you choose to take this cock up your ass, you become my bitch. That means you wear lube on your ass all the time and at home when there is no company you wear no clothes and whenever I want, I can bend you over and buttfuck the living daylights out of you.

However, it benefits you. I'm an equal oppurtunity player. You may bend me over and fuck me in any hole any time you want to as well. Think it over well. 'Cause if you say yes and then renege, I'll leave your bitch ass in a second.

I don't deal with people who can't be trusted or keep their ends of a deal. Understand? Take a few moments and think it over. I'll wait as I look at this once-tight ass."

I didn't need to wait. I knew I had to do this. I needed to be her bitch and I loved the idea that I could take control of her sometimes.

"Make me your bitch, mistress. I agree to the deal. Providing that I may bring in playmates once in a while too."

My wife chuckled lowly. "Of course, dear. It's only fair. Jack took your little ass, you should be able to get another guy to take mine."

I smiled. What my wife didn't know was that it wouldn't be a guy. But a woman who did her. So far as I know, she never did another woman. She would soon though.

"But tonight," she started, "is my night. You are my bitch and I am going to break you in right. I'm going to ride you hard and put you to bed wet. This may be a bit painful but I think you're a bit of a pain slut, aren't you?" She slapped my ass hard.

"Ahhh, yes, mistress. I think I am a pain slut."

She laughed as her finger rubbed my little rosebud. "There's no thinking about it. You are a pain slut born and bred. And you're my pain slut." She slapped my ass again. My body jerked and my ass was getting red and hot.

All of a sudden she grabbed my hips and I felt her cock line up with my asshole. The tip pressed gently at my bud and I moaned. All of a sudden that moan turned to a shriek of pain.

She rammed her cock up my ass in one motion just like Jack did. But hers was bigger and thicker. "FUCK! That hurts!"

She slapped the left cheek of my ass. "That's right, bitch. It's supposed to. Isn't this what you wanted? Pain and pleasure?"

I just bowed my head and moaned in submission and than answered. "Yes..."

She started pumping my ass harder; I winced with every stroke. "Fuck, it burns. I don't know if I can take it," I groaned.

"You can take it, bitch. You belong to me and you will take it."

She dug her nails into my asscheeks and slammed me even harder, which I thought was impossible.

Suddenly I found my ass opening and the fire still there but feeling good. I started thrusting my ass against her cock. I felt my cock sway back and forth and leaned my head into the pillow, crying out in ecstasy.

"I knew you could take it, slut."

She began a barrage of open handed slaps on my ass, alternating cheeks. I knew I wouldn't be able to sit for a while. But soon I found myself begging for pain, begging her to punish me.

"Please, mistress. Spank your bitch. I've been bad. I let Jack violate my ass. He took my ass-cherry. I'm a slut and need to be punished."

She did just that. Slapping my cock as it hung down. I squealed in pain and suddenly felt an orgasm building as she reamed me harder and faster.

"Mistress, I think I'm going to cum. May I cum, please!"

"Beg me well, bitch and I'll think about it."

"Please mistress, I need to cum. I'm begging you, let me cum. I'll do anything for you."

"Anything could mean a whole lot of bad stuff for you, slut."

I didn't care. The need to cum was far greater than the possible consequences. "I'll take my chances, mistress. Please let me cum."

I felt her hand reach down and begin stroking my cock. Her other hand pushed my head down and I knew what she was doing. When I shot my load, it would hit me in the face.

I bellowed like a wild beast as my orgasm raced through my body and from out of my cock. True to her design, thick ropes of hot cum sprayed my face, making me look like a glazed donut. I just leaned over the couch, moaning. My body still trembling in the afterglow of orgasm. My cock still dripped drops of cum.

"Did you like that, bitch?"

I just nodded, big mistake.

"I said 'did you like it?'" she asked again, pulling me by the hair.

I hissed between clenched teeth and closed my eyes in pain. "Yes, mistress. I did like it. Thank you."

She rubbed my ass a bit more, slipping a finger inside it once in a while. "Get ready for bed, baby, you had a hard night. You need your rest. I think you're gonna be bending over a lot tomorrow." She laughed, kissing me deeply.

No matter how rough she fucked and beat me, I knew she loved me and I loved her.

She slid a finger deep in my ass in what I assumed to be a friendly warning and said: "But don't be surprised if your awakened in the middle of the night by my fist in your ass.

I gasped in fear as she laughed.

Looks like this bitch was in trouble.

VOTE FOR ME!

G.H.
G.H.
11 Followers