Being Used

Story Info
Disobedient sub gets used and abused by Dominant.
1.1k words
3.44
64.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had disobeyed and my temper was in full swing. "Get your ass in here NOW!!" My voice carried into the next room. You came running in, your eyes wide…"yeeess, baby??" My eyes stared deep into yours. The hardness causing a shiver to run over your body. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? I told you to come in here and you tell me to 'wait a minute'? Don't EVER do that again. Do I make myself clear?" You silently shook your head yes. In two short strides I was in front of you. I grabbed your hair roughly and pushed you up against the nearby wall, pinning you with my body. My hand grabbed your neck and I tilted your chin up to look at me. "Is there something you don't understand?" I spat out. "I ask a question, you answer it. It's NOT that hard. Now DO I make myself CLEAR?" Your knees started buckling, but you managed to answer me with a very meek and repentant, "Yes baby." I let go of you and stepped back to watch you. "Undress" you heard me command. I saw you open your mouth to protest but immediately shut it when you saw the expression on my face. I crossed my arms and watched you slowly undress. I knew it made you uneasy to have me watch you so intently. I smiled inwardly at your discomfort.

Now, you stood before me, completely nude. I let my eyes scan your naked body and noticed the way you winced at such scrutiny. I let my hands reach out to caress your skin, stopping only to pinch your nipples hard. "Kneel" I barked. I saw you shiver with excitement and a bit of fear as your knees hit the floor obediently. I wasted no time in securing your collar around your neck. I wanted a complete understanding between us about who was in charge tonight. As I finished buckling the leather snugly around your neck, I grabbed your hair and pulled your face upwards to look at me. "You know how I HATE disobedience, don't you?" You heard me hiss. You nodded your head and shakily replied, "Yes baby…I know." I forced your head even lower to where your forehead was touching the carpet. I placed your hands above your head, palms down on the floor. I silently looked you over. You made such a pretty sight. Your ass sticking up in the air, just the perfect height for a nice swift swing of the whip. Your head bowed in complete submission. My pussy throbbed at the mere sight of you this way. My hands ran over your ass and I felt you tense at my touch. "Remind me. I tell you to do something and you're supposed to what?" Your voice shaking you humbly replied, "I obey…baby." I raised my hand and brought it down hard on your ass. Leaving a nice red handprint on your left cheek. "You what?" I asked again. "I…I…I obey baby" you managed while biting your lip from the sting of my slap. I raised my hand again and brought it down hard on your right cheek. Leaving a matching handprint on that cheek. "AGAIN! I tell you to do something and you what?" I grabbed my whip and brought it down hard in that small space just under your ass cheeks. You jumped from the surprise and raised your head up. I pushed it back down roughly and leaned down to remind you of my question. My lips close to your ear, my breath hot on your neck. I grabbed your hair and pulled your head to the side so I could look at you while you laid beneath me."Answer the fucking QUESTION! You do WHAT?" I harshly demanded. Your breathing heavy, you had a hard time replying. "o…o….obey you" you gasped.

Finally, I let go of your hair and stood up once more. "Stand up" I commanded. You had a hard time getting up because your knees were unsteady. Once you stood up, I grabbed your shirt and pushed you down onto the bed. "Spread your legs. NOW" I watched your body shiver from head to toe as you heard the sternness in my voice. Your chest heaving from your arousal, you spread your legs wide for me. I undressed…taking off my purple negligee. I climbed onto the bed and on top of you. Your hands instinctively went around my neck. I pulled them up above your head and handcuffed them there. Your eyes told me that you were disappointed that you weren't going to get to touch. I merely smirked and settled my pussy directly over yours. You started moving your body to try and match my strokes. I sat up and reached under the pillow to get the clamps I had placed there earlier. Your eyes wide, you started shaking your head no. I ignored what you wanted and roughly pulled your nipples out and clamped them tight. I repeated the procedure on the other nipple. I pulled on the metal chain connecting the two clamps and heard you gasp as a searing pain shot through your nipples. The chain had tightened the clamps. I leaned down and very firmly whispered in your ear. "If you move one more time, I'll pull harder on that chain. You're being used to please ME tonight. Do you understand that?" Your breath had been taken away and you could only nod that you did indeed understand.

I lowered myself onto your body again and started rubbing my pussy against yours. You were so wet and warm against my pussy. I stretched out my body against yours and starting moving a little bit quicker against you. I looked down at you and saw you biting your lips, your eyes closed, your chest heaving from excitement. I growled low and grabbed a handful of your hair. I pulled it hard making your head turn to the side. "Remind me of who you belong to. Tell me again who owns you" You couldn't answer me. Your neck was exposed and I sank my teeth down into your flesh. I loved the way your body reacted to that. My pussy kept gliding against yours and I could feel my orgasm coming quicker than it usually did. I moved my mouth down to lick at your throat. I felt my body starting to cum so I pushed my pussy against yours harder. My body screamed out in relief. I was coming down from my orgasm and felt you still moving your pussy against mine. I lifted my body up and heard you start begging me to let you cum. I leaned down, smiled as I began uncuffing you and softly reminded you. "Tonight…you were used to please me. How quickly you forget." I stood up and walked out of the room. Leaving you with an aching pussy.