Being Watched

Story Info
Couple explore being watched on vacation.
1.2k words
3.29
65k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers

She had always wanted to be watched by some stranger while making love to her husband, the thought of the thrill was even more erotic then the act itself.

So when we approached the subject during the heat of our passion one night I jumped at the chance to let him know that it was a superior fantasy of mine. We talked more about it that evening and we decided that if I found the right man that I could go through with it. It took a few months before the right candidate came along. We also planned to use a trip to Vegas for two nights as our excuse to explore our wild side.

We planned for our visitor to be in the front room -- sitting area and with the lights dimmed they would see everything in the bedroom of one of our time share units we were staying at. We planned to start the night at a small topless bar not far from our time share, and then move on to a sexy bar we had visited on our last time to town.

We got dressed that night with the goal to attract attention to ourselves. M wore slacks and a loose button down shirt, while C wore a very revealing top, showing off her large chest, and loose knee length skirt with heels, while we both did not bother to wear any underwear.

We took a taxi to dinner when we had a couple of drinks to relax for the night ahead and then to the gentleman's club. Once in side, we ordered some drinks, and sat towards the back to watch the dancers on stage.

We stayed for a couple of hours, and watched a wild range of women dance on stage. For some, we took turns give a tip to, selecting our favorite girls. We both noticed each other becoming excited, his cock getting hard and her pussy getting wet and swollen during the shows.

At eleven it was time to meet our new friend at the small bar we had selected. It was in a hotel not far from the time share, with a small band playing and a nice crowed dancing and at the tables. Behind a semi-clear screen there were women shadow dancers.

After sitting at a table, we noticed our new friend at the bar, and waved her over. She was in her mid 30's, with reddish-blond hair and a petit figure. She was wearing a black cocktail dress that showed off her breasts and ass, she also wore high heel black knee high boots.

We ordered another round of drinks and some C and she were dancing and we were all chatting and laughing. We finally offered her to come to our time share for drinks. As we left for the taxi, she stopped at the bell desk to pick up a small overnight bag, which she explained included some things she may need later.

Once in our room, we put some music on, lit a candle or two and opened a bottle of wine. After some conversation, she asked if she could stay the night (already pre-planned of course and part of our fantasy). We set her up on the couch, with an easy view of our bed. She changed into a long tank top, as we slipped back into the bed room. There, we kissed and slowly removed our clothing, lying back naked on the bed, and within full view of our friend.

We took turns glancing over at our friend, noticing her moves and that she was watching us from the dark shadows on the couch. We told each other of what she was doing in whispers and our excitement grew.

As we kissed each other, and explored our bodies, she lifted her top and spread her legs, massaging her pussy and teasing her nipples as she watched us.

"C" reached down and put one hand on either side of her pussy and tugged it open. This let "M" see her clit, still swollen and shiny. Her inner lips were even darker pink than the outer ones, and her wetness seeped out of her pussy mouth. "M" reached up and ran a finger along her lips, then slipped it into her pussy. It was hot, and tight, her pussy muscles squeezing on "M" finger as her crotch twitched.

"C" laid back and watched our friend spread her pussy open and take a toy to tease herself with; they locked eyes while "M" slides his fingers in and out of "C" swollen pussy.

Watching our friend, "C" did not notice "M" move down, and she gasped when she felt him lick her, and then began a steady moaning as he slipped my tongue into her hot pussy and around her swollen lips before flicking her clit again. She was cupping her tits, gently squeezing and rubbing the nipples as he teased her. His cock was aching to feel her pussy squeezing it.

As we glanced over, our friend had taken the wine bottle and was guiding it deep into her pussy, her ass rocking up and down, sliding the bottle neck into her tight hole.

We changed positions, and spread "C" 's legs wide, with a view of our friend, "C" laid on the pillows as "M' took out a dildo and rubber her pussy till she pushed her hips down onto it head, helping to shove the rubber cock into her horny pussy.

As he fucked her with the toy and teased her clit with his tongue and fingers, "C" whispered what our new friend was doing. Her excitement grew was they once more locked eye contact and our friend mooned as she replaced the bottle with a large, fat dildo, which spread her pussy lips wild open and filled her wet hole.

The dildo slide out of "C" pussy, and she pushed herself towards "M" cock as he slide up onto the bed. His cock found her open pussy and slide into her, grinding our body's together and we glanced over to our friend was she fucked herself with the massive toy.

She pull him even closer and spread her legs open even further to get "M" cock as deep as she could. We kissed and slowly fucked, while taking turns watching our friend and we could hear her moon as she fucked herself. Once in awhile, she made quite comments to us to fuck faster, or to move so she could see the cock slide into the pussy better, or asked if it felt good.

Without much warning, we both felt each other shutter and explode in a wave ..."C" 's orgasm sent a shockwave down her body, clamping her pussy around "M" cock. While his body exploded in a shower of cum deep inside "C" soft and swollen pussy.

We looked over and saw our friend covered in sweat, panting in the dark front room after was massive orgasm herself; the fat toy laid on the floor next the couch.

Slowly, the room stopped spinning for all of us, and we lay back down and pulled each other close to fall fast asleep. We could hear our friend settle in and some was asleep herself.

In the morning, we showered and went for breakfast before getting her to her hotel. We planned to meet for a show at one of the casinos' later that night and wondered what adventures may lay head during our second night in Vegas.

mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers