Being Watched

Story Info
She knew he was there.
1k words
4.15
63.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
716 Followers

I had learned how showing a little leg could have benefits. Sometimes I enjoyed showing my legs just for the pleasure of watching guys' reactions as they looked at me.

I know it was not a nice thing to do, but by the time my son got to high school, his friends began to notice me. I think their flirtatiousness made me feel good...thinking they thought I, an "old lady," was at least a little hot.

I always wore skirts and hose to work -- usually tailored suits. The skirts were not very short at all, usually just knee length. I know when I sat down the skirts would slide up a few inches, but I never revealed much leg. Knowing my son's friends' mothers, I was sure that I was one of the very few who wore skirts, and almost the only one of the group who regularly wore hose. I often was asked by the other mothers why I wore hose and my only explanation to them was that I always had worn hose and I didn't feel properly dressed with bare legs.

I always liked the fact that our house was a popular place for my son and his friends. I never complained about my son having his friends over and they always were willing to abide by my rules, which mainly consisted of cleaning up after themselves. Other than that, they pretty much had the run of the house and were always allowed to help themselves to snacks and cold drinks.

I noticed that when I came home from work the guys all were very friendly. I would usually stay and talk with them for a while before I changed to get dinner ready, and they were always perfectly polite. However, as they got older, I noticed them paying more and more attention to my legs. I have to admit I enjoyed the attention I got when I sat on one of the stools at the kitchen counter and talked to them as they raided the refrigerator. As I sat there with my legs crossed I had to keep from laughing as I watched them trying not to get caught looking.

One of my favorite things to do was to chat with them in the Summer, when they were in the pool. I was quite a guilty pleasure to stand near the edge of the pool and watch them slowly, and supposedly casually, drift over towards the side where I was standing. I knew they would be able to see much more than I wanted them to see if they were able to get to the edge of the pool while I was standing there, so I always was able to move before they got too close. Once in a while, I would crouch down, but turn my legs away from them to give them hope.

As I said, the guys had the run of the house. Once, the privilege I gave them almost got me in trouble. After spending a little time with the guys, I excused myself, explaining that I had to get changed to get dinner on the stove. Sitting on the stool, I know my skirt had ridden up a bit and, as I swung myself around, I am sure my legs were on a very noticeable display, but I don't think more was seen than usual.

As I walked upstairs to my room, I stopped at the hall table to look at the mail that had been delivered that day. Taking a few envelopes with me, I climbed the stairs, went into my room, and pushed the door closed behind me as I entered. The door did not close completely, but I thought nothing of it.

I was sitting on my bed facing part way away from the door when I though I heard a noise. I looked over the letter I was reading and saw one of my son's friends standing in the hallway, apparently going to the upstairs bathroom. I didn't say anything, expecting him to walk by. I was wrong, though. Although he moved out of my line of sight, I did not hear him go into the bathroom, so I knew he was still there.

At first, I was more than little mad, but I realized this was just another tease opportunity. Rather than shut the door, I began to slowly undress. I knew that he had seen me in a bikini more than a few times at the pool, so I told myself seeing me in my bra and panty set would be no different.

I stood, and slowly removed my skirt -- letting it slide down my legs. Then, facing away from the door, I leaned over to pick up my skirt. Casually straightening my skirt, I walked to the closet to hang it up. As I stood at the closet, I removed my blouse and was standing there in bra, panties, and pantyhose. Acting as if I had forgotten something, I walked towards the door to the bed to pick up the jacket to my suit. I stood there for a few minutes pretending to brush lint from the jacket, then walked back to the closet to hang it up.

I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly removed my pantyhose. Then, wearing only my bra and panties, I walked towards the bathroom. Just as I entered the bathroom, I removed my bra. Although he could see my bare back, nothing else was visible to him. I went into the bath and put on a t-shirt, then walked back to my dresser and took out a pair of jean shorts. I slipped them on and, as I walked towards my bedroom door, I heard him hurry down the stairs.

Normally, I would wear a bra under my t-shirt. This day I did not. I knew one boy in particular had a pretty good idea that I was braless. Before he left, he did stare a lot.

MarleeM
MarleeM
716 Followers