Bel Learns

Story Info
Bel is well used & learns the detail of future submission.
2.2k words
61.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please Note:

This story is a continuation in the series of Disobedience, Development, Guests and Training a New Wife, but it is possible to read it by itself if you do not wish to read those first.

Warning:

Please note the tags carefully. If you do not like the practices contained in them it would be better not to read this.

-o0o-

It was nearly time for William's arrival. Thomas instructed Bel to take up position near the front door. She had only just got to her knees when the swish of car tyres on the gravel drive told them of his arrival. Su opened the door to a tall, slim gentleman with silver hair and the kind of moustache that suggested the refinement and elegance of a former age.

He handed a silver topped walking cane to Su and kissed her gently on the top of her head. William ran his gloved hand over Su's breast.

"You are even prettier with stripes my dear."

Despite being accustomed to this kind of attention Su still flushed at the remark.

"Please continue to attract punishment from your Master for the pleasure of us all."

He chuckled and turned to Bel.

"My my Thomas. What a beauty you have found."

Arabella became even more pink cheeked than Su.

"Thank you William. Allow Su to take your coat while Bel welcomes you properly to the house."

As Su took the coat William slipped from his shoulders he unzipped his trousers and presented an already swelling prick to Bel's mouth.

This could be her grandfather, thought Bel while she began sucking and licking on the stiffening dick. It did not take long before the age of this man was fading from her mind. He was filling her mouth and probing her throat with an energy that had her crotch moist.

"A delightful warm mouth Thomas. You honour me."

"You are an honoured guest William. It is your right and my pleasure."

William gripped Bel's hair firmly and thrust deep into her throat.

"And what a pleasure. She is obviously learning well. Still in her teens is she?"

"Yes."

"Wonderful. It is some time since I have been pleasured by a sweet teenage mouth and never by one so beautiful."

Bel felt the rigid prick grow just a little more before it pulsated with shot after shot of cum. She just managed to avoid dribbling. When she opened her mouth and displayed the contents the two men looked, smiling at a good mouthful of creamy cum.

"As productive as ever William."

"I couldn't disgrace such a pretty mouth with anything less."

Both chuckled and Thomas nodded to Bel that she should swallow.

Thomas told Su to get them a drink and Bel to go with Margaret to prepare the dinner table. As Bel walked away William's eyes followed her round, young arse.

"Well Thomas I see your handiwork on her tits and arse. What did she do to get that? And did you work on Su's tits as well?"

"Ha ha. No David had cause to give Su correction before he left, but Bel has not been punished at all."

As they went to take their seats in the lounge Thomas explained that Bel received a rather more intense maintenance than most and that was going to be the pattern for their married life.

"My my. That is very firm. How well did she handle it?"

"Very well. Especially considering her age and that this was her first. She did have one little mishap and we will deal with that after dinner."

When Margaret announced that dinner was ready, Thomas suggested to William that they should remove their clothes before taking their seats. Su collected the clothing and the men took their seats. Margaret and Arabella sat down next and Su began serving.

Thomas told William of the marriage plans over dinner. Bel was seated opposite William and he visibly enjoyed looking at her as they discussed what the future was going to hold. Thomas went into considerable detail about his plans for a continued training programme which would last well into the early years of their marriage. Bel's young face showed a mixture of wonderment, apprehension and excitement as the discussion progressed. Although Thomas had told her in broad terms how their relationship would work, this was the first time that she knew the fine details of what he had in store for her.

As they ate Su filled their wine glasses, served courses and cleared the used items. Whenever she worked close to William he took time away from eating and socialising to fondle her cunt or tits and remark on how much he appreciated her service.

As they were finishing the main course William looked at Su who was waiting to clear plates. "Su, be a sweetie dear. I need you." Su came quickly across to him. He stood up, pressed her gently on the top of her head and she knelt. He flipped his limp prick into her already open mouth and and told her to close her lips around it. After a few quiet seconds of concentration Su started to swallow the strong stream of piss that William was giving her. He grasped her head with both hands and smiled broadly as he emptied his bladder.

"She is the most gorgeous urinal Thomas. I can never resist using her."

" I know what you mean. Pretty little thing isn't she?"

"Mmmm yes." He shook the last few drops into Su's mouth. "Show me your tongue darling."

"Oooh yes. You can rim my ass with that later."

"Yes Master."

William sat down and Su went to wash before resuming her serving duties.

I've never had Su's tongue up my ass. I am going to look forward to that. She can't be as good as you though can she Margaret?"

"She is very expert Master William. She will work very hard for you."

"Su does a brilliant job." Said Thomas. "My Bel can have a work out on both of us as well. You can give a few tips on technique can't you Margaret?

Arabella flushed and looked down at the table.

"Of course Master. I will be delighted to help Arabella in an way."

"Good grief, my dick's standing up already." Said William.

"Actually I am rather full now." Said Thomas. "I think it be a good idea to have an hour out for recreation before we finish the meal. Bring us some port Su. Up you get my dear."

Thomas patted Bel on the ass and set off for the lounge.

They settled into the deep leather arm chairs. Margaret was sucking William and Bel sucked Thomas.

"So Thomas. You said that you had a list of special things for Bel as well as her learning to pleasure you to the ultimate."

"Yes. She has agreed on a programme of piercing and marking over two years to mark the stages of her apprenticeship in becoming the perfect wife. We will begin with nipple piercings in a couple of months. With her wrists cuffed behind her she will learn to have a tray hung from her tits and kneel at attendance with my drink and cigars.

Later her cunt lips will have two rings on each side. With her pussy tied wide open she will be flogged so that the tails can flick deep inside her. When she is swollen enough I will fuck her cunt as a change from her ass or mouth.

When we enter her second year Bel will have my monogram ''T' tattooed on her left tit."

Thomas flourished his handkerchief showing the elaborately embroidered, large letter in the corner.

At the end of year two we will celebrate the completed training with a 'T' brand on her right buttock." "Wow!" William whistled through his teeth in admiration and shot a strong cum load into Margaret's mouth.

Thomas moved from accepting a dedicated sucking from Bel to fucking her mouth. "Let me just feed my girlie here and then I think she can have a little rimming practice on you before Su gets to work. You can give her some tips and tell me how they compare afterwards." Thomas came copiously into the mouth of his fiancée and inspected the cum approvingly before telling her to swallow.

Thomas kissed Arabella long and deep before sending her off to put her tongue in his friends ass.

William laid face down over the arm of his chair. Margaret parted his ass cheeks and whispered a few words of encouragement and guidance to Bel probing his asshole with her warm, young tongue. William savoured the experience and brought up images in his mind of Bel's pierced and decorated body as Thomas had described his plans. He reached behind him to pull the sweet, young face tighter into his ass.

"Come over her Su and show me those lovely striped tits. What did you do for David to give you those.?"

"I lay in bed late Master Thomas. Master David went to work without breakfast and he cane me when he come home. I forget alarm"

"He did a good job. Get the cane he used."

Su ran off to fetch the cane. She had butterflies in her tummy as she anticipated more caning of her tits.

"Show me how he did it."

Su went to the dining table, sat on a chair and placed her breasts on the table.

"Master David cane me like this."

"Excellent. Margaret come here please. Good place yourself like Su on the chair opposite."

Margaret placed herself ready.

"Let me see. That's four strokes I think you have Su.."

"Yes Sir."

"Right well Margaret can have a matching set."

Thomas drew back his arm and the cane swished down. It struck both Margaret's tits firmly and she flinched.

"One Master."

He raised his arm again and the second stroke landed half an inch closer to the nipples than the first. Margaret gave little yelp before clearly calling out.

"Two Master"

As Thomas prepared for the third, William came across followed by Bel who was easing her aching jaw.

"My my Thomas. What is this for?"

"Just the sake of tidiness William. Margaret shouldn't be left out. Su is prettily adorned and Bel has her crop marks from maintenance."

Thwack. The cane left another livid line on the top of Margaret's trembling breasts. She squealed and tears formed in the corner of each eye.

"Three Master."

Before the final stroke Thomas instructed Su to get the middle weight riding crop and to bring a tube of lube at the same time. He raised his arm for the last blow.

It was a hard one. With the tits resting on a firm table the caning had more impact than if it had been done with them hanging free. The last stroke caused Margaret to cry freely despite her great experience of canings over many years. When he had finished, Thomas took her arm and stood her up. He and William both cuddled her before stroking and kissing her welted breasts.

Su returned with the things.

"Now Bel. You will remember your little urinal problem that we have to deal with."

"Yes Sir."

"Lie on your back on the table. William, you are our guest this evening so I would like to invite you to give Bel her correction. She is due two strokes of the crop on her belly. By the way, did you enjoy your rimming?"

"Absolutely delightful Tom. She has a divine tongue. That was the best quarter of an hour I have had in a while."

"Good good."

William took the crop that Su was offering to him. Thomas ran his hand over the taught, slim stomach before feeling the crop marks already on Bel's tits. He noticed the reddened flesh around her pussy and felt there too. Bel opened her legs to allow easier access.

"You are damp my dear. I see your Master has maintained you very thoroughly today. Now I am to mark your pretty belly as well."

"Yes Sir."

He slipped three fingers into her cunt . She was getting wetter.

"Right." William stood back, lined himself up and brought the crop down. Bel gasped.

"One Master."

The crop mark came up immediately. The leather end flap leaving a bright red patch and the thin rod causing a raised purplish stripe. William walked around to the other side of the table and took aim.

Swish -- crack.

"Eeek! Two Master."

"Thank you William. A good job done there. Now Arabella my Darling it is time for us to work up an appetite for our dessert.

"Give me the lube Su. Now go with Margaret and lay the food."

Taking Bel by the hand and nodding to William the went to the lounge. He told Bel to get on her hands and knees on the soft carpet and worked a generous amount of lube into her ass.

"Well now William you sample Bel's mouth when you arrived so I will give you first go in her ass now. I will take her mouth and we will change round every few minutes until we are ready to cum in her. How does that sound."

William's old dick was as stiff as a ramrod. He gave Tom a big smile and lined it up with the lovely young asshole.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Training a New Wife Bel learns the strict discipline and submissive duties.in BDSM
Disobedience A loving wife learns to serve without question.in BDSM
A Master Talks Random thoughts on how ultra domestic discipline works.in BDSM
Cum Sponge She answers ad to be cum-sponge for weekend.in Fetish
Shame and Consequences A submissive wife gets awful punishment for bad behaviour.in BDSM
More Stories