Belated Birthday Present

Story Info
Good things cum in those who wait...
3.7k words
4.22
29.9k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weirdest day of my life began when I slept through my alarm and my dick woke me up. When that happens, it's doing the thinking that day. It was Friday, it was my birthday and we were going to get laid. I was driving to visit my girlfriend, Karen, at her university. Karen had made me promise to not jerk off all week and I'd reluctantly agreed knowing there would be a huge payoff if I could make it. Our relationship was built on a solid foundation of kinky sex and mutual lust. My redheaded high school sweetheart was always looking for ways to push the limits.

It was a seven-hour drive and I was sharing it with a gorgeous nineteen-year-old named Fiona - a friend of a friend of Karen's from my school - who was on her way to visit her boyfriend. Driving always makes me horny so having this sexy blonde with me all day was just adding fuel to the fire. She was wearing the shortest cut-off jean shorts I've ever seen and a barely-there crop top. I was surprised by her choice of attire but figured it was for her boyfriend's benefit.

Fiona was majoring in being a cock tease and she wasted no time getting me going by casually spreading her smooth, tanned legs and putting her bare feet up on the dash. Her left leg rhythmically rocking side to side as she chatted as if unaware of the effect it was having on me. We had the windows down and the sunroof open, enjoying the warm weather; the sun beating down on her sexy body. Every so often I would catch a whiff of coconut oil and perfume. She would let the condensation on her water bottle drip down her thigh before rubbing it in, making her skin glisten in the sun.

"I'm so horny, the first thing I want to do when we get there is give my boyfriend a blowjob. I love sucking his cock. I hope you don't mind me sharing!"

"Um, sharing is good. And it helps make the drive go by. Share whatever pops into your head, kiddo. I'm horny too. Karen made me go all week without...you know..."

"What! Oh my god! Did you make it?"

"I did. But it wasn't easy!"

"So, it must have been really... hard? To get through the week I mean."

"Yes, it was very hard and it's not getting any less...um...difficult."

"Oh, I'm sorry! But I'm pretty sure you'll be well taken care of when we get there. Karen must have something interesting in store for you, big guy."

The sun was hot; Fiona had peeled off her shirt to reveal a tiny, string bikini top. She told me she was going have a nap and soon she was asleep in the passenger seat, legs spread, seat back, the top buttons of her shorts undone with no panties in sight. I took the opportunity to rub my dick a little, adding to my torment.

Fiona woke up when I stopped for gas. "Bathroom break!" she said, jumping out of the car without putting on her tank-top, and wiggling her sexy ass all the way to door of the station. When I went in to pay, the teenager behind the counter looked flustered. I was back in the car when Fiona came out, with a milkshake, sucking on the straw and grinning, "Hey, do you want a milk shake? Or we can share?" She was killing me.

"I'm good, I'll try some of yours."

I had a little sip but didn't want to too much as it was more fun watching her suck on that fat straw. Then she put her finger over the top of the straw and drew it out of the cup, dribbling vanilla shake down her thigh, watching it melt in the sun before scooping it off with a finger and sucking it into her mouth. "Wanna try some this way?" she asked.

"I would."

Then she dribbled a line of milkshake down her leg, daringly close to the frayed hem of her shorts and inner thigh and let it melt for a good long time as she turned her leg in the sun. I had the cruise control on and was very thankful to the highway engineers for making this stretch so straight. She ran her finger up her thigh, gathering as much of the creamy mess as she could before leaning over the center console. Her arm around my shoulder as she slowly put a finger in my mouth. I sucked on it as she drew it out. I could taste vanilla, coconut and perspiration. "How was that?" she asked, placing a hand on my leg, very close to my rock-hard dick.

"Delicious."

"I'll make you another batch." This went on and on.

Then Fiona produced a magazine full of sex stories she'd purchased at the gas station. "I'm gonna read some stories to help us get ready for tonight." She picked all the stories where a guy has sex with more than one girl and she acted them out with great enthusiasm. This was my entertainment and for the first time ever I was disappointed when the trip was over.

When we arrived at the school I dropped her off at her boyfriend's dorm and we parted ways but before she went inside to find him she gave me a hug, looked me in the eyes and said, "I hope you had fun driving me. I had a lot of fun. See you later, big guy!" I assumed she meant the drive home on Sunday but the way she said it was a little strange.

"It was fun! See you later!" As I watched her walk away, I couldn't take my eyes of that ass. I wasn't even embarrassed when she looked back at me and winked.

I finally hooked up with Karen and her roommate, Liz, at their dorm. They were already drinking, and the plan was to go to this bar and drink more. I was so horny at this point I felt like jumping her right there, letting Liz enjoy the show, or join in, but it wasn't going to happen, at least not yet. They went to gather up the rest of the gang and told me to shower and change. They also issued me a stern warning to stay away from Becky in the next room because she was the biggest slut on campus.

"Becky is the biggest slut on campus. She'll fuck anything that moves," said that girl I just drove all day to visit who was about to leave me all alone with Becky.

"I'm sure she's a very nice girl who just enjoys sex," I offered, while wondering if I could meet Becky before, during or after my shower, develop a meaningful relationship and have weird random sex with her in the twenty minutes we'll likely have before everyone gets back.

At which point Liz chimed in, "Yeah, she let her History prof. fuck her in the ass on the window ledge in her room and loved it. He's hot."

As I'm trying to picture the window ledge anal position, Karen quietly adds, "She said she 'loved having a cock in her ass.' Wow! Total slut!"

"I will carefully avoid this person you speak of," I promised, with a transparent lack of sincerity that elicited stern looks from both girls.

"Good things come to those who wait, big guy," said Karen, as she walked out the door.

As soon as they were gone I was across the hallway and in the shower. My dick was hard as a rock and I helped it along a bit just to add to the build-up, believing - hoping - that one way or another I would get some relief that didn't involve me alone in a shower jerking off to some kinky fantasy. Back in the room I got changed, grabbed a beer and wandered into the hallway only to see Becky's door half open. "Hello! Anybody home?" I said.

"Hello back!" and there she was, wrapped in a towel with an iron in one hand and a beer in the other; tall, blonde, tanned, athletic, buxom, Becky. "Come in, you must be a guy I haven't met yet!" she said, winking.

"I'm visiting Karen for the weekend."

"Did she blow you as soon as you walked in? Cuz I would have. Big guy." her voice low and sexy.

"She did not do that, but I agree it would have been very nice," I said, trying to remain calm. And when did everyone start calling me 'big guy'?

"I'm ironing. Need anything... pressed... for tonight?" she asked, staring at my pants, "Your pants? Why don't you take them off?"

My pants hit the floor seconds later, just as Karen and Liz walked in. "Put your pants on, big guy. We're leaving in five," Karen instructed, while Becky winked at me, looking pouty and disappointed.

At the bar we were drinking and carrying on a million conversations with the music blaring. Karen was between Becky and I. Becky tapped me on the shoulder and leaned in behind Karen to tell me something, but all she did was give me the sexiest look I've ever seen, licking her top lip and winking while allowing me an incredible view down her white top which was mostly unbuttoned, her tanned cleavage barely contained by her tight blouse. I was so fucking horny I would have done anything to get off and she knew it as she returned to her other conversation.

A few minutes later I headed to the bathroom which is through a door and downstairs. When I came out, there was Becky. "Oh, fancy meeting you here!" she said and before I could answer she grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, her tongue in my mouth and her hot body pressing up against me.

"You're pretty fucking horny aren't you?" she said in her low voice, her tits pressed against my chest. I loved how tall she was; in her heels she was looking down at me and I'm over six feet.

"I am."

"Let's do something about that," she says, biting her lower lip and looking down at my crotch, "follow me."

She led me to a door at the end of the hall which was a storage room. Closing the door behind us she pushed me against the wall and said, "Pull out your cock and get it hard for me, now." I dropped my pants to the floor and I stood there with my dick in my hands, stroking my cock in front of her. "That's it baby, jerk it," she demanded, caressing her big tits through her top. "You like my tits, baby? You want to cum all over them? You'll have to clean up your mess." This was having the desired effect. Then she walked over to me and grabbed my cock, holding it firmly and she leaned in for a kiss.

"We better get back!" she said, "Let's go. I'll go first. You wait here for a few minutes. Don't worry, I have a big surprise for you later. Good things come to those who wait. A big surprise." And with that she was gone. I was standing there with my pants around my ankles and my dick ready to blow. I couldn't believe what just happened. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks: Becky was transgender! In my mind it explained everything: her sex drive, her height, her voice, the 'big surprise' she had in store for me. I didn't know how to feel. Becky had a cock and she wanted to fuck me with it! Holy shit! I wasn't into that but for some reason my dick was still hard as a rock.

Back at the table, Karen didn't seem to notice how long I'd been away; I'm not even sure she knew I was gone. I resumed the conversation I'd been in with one of her friends about philosophy or something like that while sneaking glances at Becky, who was now seated between Karen and me. I was finding it hard to focus on anything but my raging hard-on. Now Becky's hand had found my crotch under the table and she was rubbing my dick through my pants. After a few minutes of this she whispered in my ear, "take it out." I tried to be as subtle as possible as I reached down to unzip my pants.

That's when Liz grabbed me by the arm. "Let's go outside for a minute, we need to talk." I followed her out, not knowing what this was about but assuming it was Becky related. I figured I was going to get shit now but as soon as we got outside Liz grabbed me and started kissing me. She smelled so damn sexy and I loved the way her tight V-neck sweater clung to her boobs. I barely knew this girl and here I was making out with her in a parking lot. I squeezed her ass and it felt so damn good. Her boobs pressed against me so firmly all I could see when I looked down was cleavage.

Then she looked me in the eye and said, "I want you to fuck me tonight. Karen won't mind. You're so fucking hot." I grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed it hard while we made out. Her curly brown hair flying in my face from the breeze, the scent of hair product and perfume filling my nostrils. Then she pulled away and smiled, "Let's go back inside. Big guy." Not again! What was happening to me? And I like to think I'm a big guy but this was new.

I sat down next to Karen, who was looking so sexy. I slid my hand up the back of her top and whispered, "Baby, let's go. We need to fuck."

Karen just looked at me with a devilish smile and said, "OK baby, one more drink and we'll go." Then she bit her lip and rested her hand on my bulge. "I can't wait to feel this cock inside me. We're going to fuck like porn stars. I hope you're ready to perform! Big guy." She was so sexy. Her crazy, frizzy, strawberry blonde hair all over, framing her freckly face. I couldn't wait to get back to the dorm and fuck, and I couldn't help but imagine Liz and maybe even Becky joining in.

When our waitress, Jill, came to our table with the next round she winked at me as she bent over the table to reach for an empty pitcher. I had an amazing view of her tits and she wiggled to make sure I got the full effect before walking away in her skin-tight jeans. When she returned with more beer she stayed and chatted with the girls a bit and it was obvious everyone knew her. She was standing right next to me with her perfect ass resting casually against my shoulder. It was almost closing time and I felt I could be dreaming this entire day; it was getting weirder and more interesting by the minute. I didn't want it to end but I desperately needed to get off. Just the warmth from Jill's body next to mine was keeping me hard.

When we finally left the bar to go back to the dorm, Karen and I stopped a couple times to make out and she started working on me with some dirty talk. "Let's fuck in front of my friends. I want an audience. I want you to cum all over my face with everyone watching." There was no way Karen would go through with it but I played along.

"Let's do it, baby, let's put on a show, and if they want to join in that's cool too!" I said, "Only if it's cool with you of course," I wisely added.

"Really? You would be okay if we had a big orgy? If we all had our way with your cock?" she asked, while cupping my balls.

"I would love that," I replied, answering what was likely a rhetorical question.

"Fuck baby, let's do this, I want to," she said.

However, fifteen minutes later, back at the dorm, all the girls said goodnight and scattered, claiming to be super tired. Even Karen was acting drowsy, "Baby, I think I had too much to drink. I need to sleep, I'm so tired. Let's get up early and have a fun day tomorrow!"

I was fit to be tied. My dick was consuming most of the oxygen that should have been going to my brain at this point. "Go have a quick shower, brush your teeth and then come back to bed and snuggle with me. We'll have a lot of fun tomorrow. Just be quick!"

As I walked across the hall to the bathroom there was Becky peeking out her door. She blew me a kiss, then closed and locked the door. So much for that. In the shower, I reflected on this bizarre day. Closing my eyes, I started stroking my cock. It felt so good, with so many images flashing through my mind of Fiona, Liz, Karen, Jill... then, I imagined Becky sneaking out of her room to join me. It was so vivid, I even heard her door quietly open then click shut, followed by a rush of cold air, as the bathroom door opened and closed, the shower curtain fluttering as it did.

Suddenly, Becky was standing on the other side of the steamy plastic curtain. Her nakedness obscured by the condensation on the curtain but her gorgeous, curvy shape clearly visible. In a low, sexy voice, she said, "Want some company in there, big guy?"

"Oh yeah," was my reply. Then she slipped inside. Her smooth body immediately pressing against mine as we made out, her tongue probing my mouth, the hot water combining with the heat of our bodies, as we slid against each other. She ran her fingers down my back unto they reached my butt which she squeezed, spreading my ass cheeks apart, massaging them, her fingers occasionally grazing my asshole. My cock was rock hard as it pressed against her belly. Then she slowly lowered into a squat, her knees spread wide open, back arched and her huge breasts, dripping wet as she looked up at me with that devilish grin and bit her lip. Holding my cock in her fist she wrapped her lips around it and slowly swallowed it all the way down her throat. She looked incredible with my cock in her mouth as the water ran down her toned backside, between her ass cheeks and her eyes locked onto mine.

After a few minutes of sucking my cock and balls, she said, "Turn around and spread your legs baby, I want to taste your asshole." I did as I was told. She got right in there with her tongue, probing my ass while her hands stroked my legs and butt. I've never felt anything like it. Then she stood and pressed her body against mine, whispering in my ear, "It's time for your big surprise baby."

I knew what was coming and then I felt it for the first time. Her hands were pinching my nipples and she was kissing and biting my shoulders but there was now something very firm between my ass cheeks, sliding back and forth, tickling past my virgin hole. "Are you ready baby?" All I could do was breath heavily as I felt it pressing into my asshole. I wanted it. I wanted her to use me. This was really happening. Her cock was forcing its way into my ass and I loved it. My ass felt like it was on fire and the pressure kept increasing until I almost screamed. Becky clapped her hand over my mouth and then I felt it pop in. Hyperventilating, the burning sensation subsiding, replaced by an incredible fullness. "Good boy. You're doing great, baby. I'm not going to hurt you."

Under my breath all I could say was, "Oh fuck! Holy shit!" it hurt but I wanted more.

She stopped momentarily but only to take better hold of my nipples. Then she pushed deeper. "Just breath, baby, deep breaths, relax," as she started to slowly fuck me. I was helpless; she owned me.

"You've dreamed about this; a hot girl fucking your ass." She was really going deep now. My forearms were resting on the wall and I arched my back a little, giving in completely and wanting more. She now took a firm grip on my waist to keep me from squirming. I could feel her big tits grazing my back as she really started pumping my ass with her cock.

"That's it, my little fuck-toy, time to breed your virgin asshole," and with that she pulled me back so hard tears ran down my face and she held me tight as her cock, deep in my ass, swelled and pulsed. My ass was on fire. Then Becky pumped her load into me and it was all I could take; I came, blasting the wall of the shower.

I've never cum this hard or this much in my entire life. It felt amazing to just let it go like that and it took me a few minutes to catch my breath. Looking around, I was still alone. Fuck, that was hot. I was totally spent and felt such a sense of relief after a bizarre day of relentless teasing by so many different girls. I quickly cleaned up my mess and toweled off, feeling relaxed and looking forward to some sleep. I also felt a little weird about having such a vivid fantasy about getting fucked in the ass by Becky.

When I got back to the room, the lights were out but suddenly they flicked on and a chorus of girls screamed "Surprise!" I froze. I was standing there in a towel surrounded by five beautiful, naked women, all grinning at me. Karen, Liz, Fiona, Jill and Becky!

Karen was on her knees looking sweet and innocent, "Happy birthday baby! I hope you enjoy your present. I'm sure you're more than ready for it by now. We were getting worried! Now, drop that towel, big guy."