Belated Buddy's Bonding

Story Info
Four buddies open the door on some new bonding experiences.
1.6k words
4.28
43.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last of the boys had turned 21 and to celebrate they decided to, as good tradition dictates, hit Vegas.

It had been far too long since the boys had been away together. Even longer since they'd dropped their pants in front of each other. It was Charlie's outstanding card playing that had gotten them into this mess. He'd taken all the chips to finish their poker game and as a result he was permitted to give one 'order' to the other four boys.

"Drop your pants and face out onto the street," Charlie commanded after careful consideration.

He'd been looking for a way to embarrass his mates and certainly didn't expect Mitch and Henry to display their manhood so proudly to the pedestrians below. Maybe that was their confidence, or just the beers they'd been drinking for a while, nevertheless it made for a great photo.

What Charlie didn't notice in the reflection Mike surely did. Standing right next to Mitch, he had the best view.

"Shit man how did you get that thing so big?" he exclaimed, his fist still in the air.

"Just lucky I guess," Mitch laughed and gave it a swing.

The other boys all turned to look, each equally astounded by the sight which Charlie was still yet to see.

"I thought mine was big," James added, finally dropping his hands from covering his own substantial package, visible even from Charlie's angle.

"Mate, the size of it soft doesn't matter," Charlie interjected, causing the boys to laugh and face him.

James dropped his hands next, "I most certainly grow enough from this state to please the ladies."

The boys all laughed again, Charlie was now the only one in the room who didn't have his dick out.

"What about you Chuck?" Mitch took a step towards him, his big, cut dick swinging between his thighs as he shucked his shorts. "You gonna just look at ours or get yours out to compare too?"

The other boys dropped their pants fully as well, muttering their agreement with Mitch.

"You wanna compare all of us?" Charlie asked as he undid the button on his jeans. He was slightly reluctant, knowing his penis wasn't large, well not until it was hard anyway.

"Yeah, let's see who's the proper alpha male here," Henry's competitive edge made him seem excited by the idea.

"All right," Charlie dropped his jeans around his ankles.

The boys stood silent for a while. This was the first time these lifelong friends had seen each other naked since before the shyness that comes with puberty had taken over and so the boys subtly assessed each other's equipment.

Mitch's flaccid member was clearly the longest and his and Charlie's were the only circumcised penises in the group. Charlie had the largest balls of the group, neatly shaved below his average limp penis. Henry and Mike's dicks looked very similar, uncut and thick. Henry had the least well kept pubic hair of the group. James was the smallest in the room, but nevertheless stood proudly with his more well hung brethren.

"So this is great, but are we gonna actually find out who wins this thing?" Henry's need to determine a winner snapped the boys out of their observational trance.

"Well as I said, soft means little for these things," Charlie repeated, "so who's prepared to do this properly?"

The boys hesitated for a moment before Henry grabbed his dick and started working it, preparing it.

Without a word the other boys grabbed their tools, quickly working themselves to their full strength.

Now the boys stood in a circle, hard cocks pointing at each other.

"Anyone got a ruler?" James laughed. Charlie noticed that he hadn't lied when he said he was a grower.

The other boys shook their heads.

"I've got a way, it won't give us a number, but will give us a ranking," Mitch broke the awkward silence. "It does mean getting pretty close though."

The boys turned to Mitch, still marvelling at his big piece of meat.

"You mean this right?" Henry stepped forward, clearly keen to see if he was the one that could beat Mitch in the endowment stakes. He grabbed his tool, faced Mitch, stepped right up close and slapped it right down on top of Mitch's erection.

"Um, yeh, that's it man," Mitch shuddered a little and gave a nervous laugh. He reached down to line their dicks up. "That shows you've got me beaten for thickness." He manoeuvred their dicks so that they rested side by side and stepped forward. The head of Mitch's penis hit Henry's hip with at least an inch remaining between it and Mitch's body.

The boys stayed facing each other for a moment, Mitch's erection poking, rock hard, into Henry.

"Bring it here H!" James demanded. "I reckon I've got you beat for thickest."

Henry turned around quickly and performed the same ritual with James. Henry had him beaten for length by close to two inches but there was no doubt that James had the thickest shaft in the room. It looked like there was no way James was fitting his hand around it.

The boys took another look around the circle, wondering what came next.

"So, Mitch wins the length prize, James gets the beer can award," the boys laughed at Henry's summary, "it's obvious Charlie is carrying around some huge baby makers in that pouch, I've got the most foreskin, I guess that's my category."

The boys all turned to Mike.

"Geez, guess I'm not a grower after all," he laughed. "But I reckon there's one category where I've got you all beat."

The boys looked at him quizzically.

"Wanna see who's got the most distance?" Mike gave his dick a couple of suggestive strokes.

"You wanna shoot a load together?" James seemed nervous about this.

"Why not?" Mike replied.

Henry started stroking slowly, "We've all got our dicks out and hard."

"Well I'll admit I was thinking about how I could sneak a wank in once you boys hit the sack," Charlie gripped his own dick.

"I reckon this is another category I've got you boys in as well, so I'm in," Mitch started stroking his long pole, almost needing two hands.

Mike had already begun stroking while the other boys joined in, that left James. He laughed, shook his head and started jacking off with his best buddies, immediately picking up the pace.

The boys stopped the banter, now focused on the pleasure of their dicks in their hands. Their eyes wandered to check out each other's members as well as masturbation techniques. They instinctively formed a line, standing side by side with the 6-foot dining table becoming the firing range.

The boys let out soft moans, clearly enjoying the pleasure of jacking off with the added bonus of bonding so closely with guys they'd been friends with since before they knew what magnificent gifts they had between their legs.

Mitch's moans grew louder and more animal like and all eyes turned to his long dick, knowing the first money shot was about to fire. He rose up onto his toes and grunted hard as he fired his first shot high and long, the splatter clearly audible as his cum landed half way up the table.

The boys congratulated him. Three feet was a decent effort. Mitch rocked back proudly onto his heels and shook the final drops of his juice onto the table.

Charlie and Henry fired at about the same time, Charlie moaned loudly and proudly but dribbled his load barely over the edge of the table. Henry's load, the thickest of the boys so far, seemed to shoot even higher than Mitch's but landed at least a foot short.

"Looks like I've got it boys," Mitch proudly opened his victory beer.

James laughed and picked up the pace on his own dick. The boys saw his muscles tense and he too rose up onto his toes as he neared his climax. He let out a deep animal roar as long ropes of cum fired hard and fast out of his thick member, overshooting Mitch clearly, reaching close to the end of the table.

The four boys who had finished couldn't help but applaud James's efforts as Mitch handed his beer over.

Mike kept stroking, maintaining a steady pace on his dick.

"You can't beat that mate, just finish off already," Mitch patted him on the shoulder.

"Twenty bucks says I do," James quickly retorted.

"You'll need to get it past the table dude," Henry was impressed by his confidence.

Mitch laughed and move to the other end of the table, "Hit me and I'll give you 50!" He challenged.

James's face took on a new look of determination, as did his fist as he pumped his cock harder and faster. He winked at Mitch as he tensed his muscles, remaining silent as he worked himself to his conclusion. He leant back slightly as his cock swelled considerably. His body shook as the first shot flew high into the air. The boys watched, feeling as though it was in slow motion. James's cum flew high, fast and hard, across the table and onto Mitch's naked chest. James continued to unload, shooting again and again, huge loads of cum, until it seemed he had covered the other's efforts with his own.

James reached down and placed his hands on the table, breathing deeply.

The boys stood aghast, not least of all Mitch, still frozen on the spot with James's semen dripping down his chest.

James removed his shirt and threw it to Mitch, "I'll let you clean up before I make you pay up."