Belated Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“MMmmm fuck him Barb, look at him.” Pushing her hand between the couple, she spread Barb’s wet lips.

“I see I’m not the only hungry kitty here," she purred.

Pushing the young stud up Amanda kissed him as she sat squarely on Barb’s face. Letting out a loud scream as Barb bit her dripping pussy, “FUCKING BITCH, YES BITE MY PUSSY, EAT MY PUSSY YOU SLUT.”

Barb’s hands snaked up and grabbed Amanda’s hips pulling her down harder onto her mouth as the stud continued to fuck her pussy harder.

Pushing one of the 4 studs onto the couch I knelt between one of their legs, spreading them wide with my hands so I could get to the wonderful cock between his legs. Pushing his cock up and out of the way with one hand I nuzzled his shaved balls, smelling his scent as I lightly licked and sucked on his oysters teasing him, wanting this to last.

One of the other studs (I didn’t see which one it was) got a little impatient, after slipping a condom onto his fuck stick he grabbed my hips and slammed all of his cock deep into my already open pussy.

“UGH, fuck, UGH, UGH” as he slammed into my pussy, my clit was getting slapped as he thrust into my willing, sucking pleasure center.

After he got a rhythm, I continued my loving of the cock in front of me. Wetting my lips, I dipped my head down sucking his crown into my greedy mouth. Not really enjoying the taste of the rubber, and definitely not liking that I couldn’t taste his creamy fuck juices I looked up into his eyes while I took him deep into my mouth, pausing as he hit my throat then back up getting his shaft wet with my saliva.

On the second trip down his cock, I let my tongue trace the veins, using them as a road map to his full, bloated balls. Never breaking eye contact I continued to suck and trace his fat cock. Letting my jaw relax, I took a deep breath and went down to the root.

Using the rhythm of the stud behind me I fucked this he-man with my mouth. Leaving lipstick in stages on his latex clad cock, my saliva collecting in my hand as I toyed with his balls; feeling them churn and suck up, I grabbed his cock and squeezed it tight at the base clamping off his cum trapping it in his balls.

Slowly stroking him as he panted and moaned wanting to cum in my face. The stud behind me started to pant and his thrusts were erratic. Using my trained muscles I clamped down onto his cock each time he was pulling out, relaxing as he fucked in, then switching making my pussy as tight as a virgin’s then as loose as a street whores used pussy.

With a loud bellow he grabbed my hips and plunged in deep his shaft was growing, filling my soul as he pulsed and erupted in his tight prison. His spurting cock took me over the edge, groaning around the prick that was again in my mouth as I crested.

He fell back onto his haunches panting his cock still twitching. Hearing his bellow Bill disengaged himself from the Trio on the bed. “May I clean you sir?”

The guy got a complex and ripped the used condom off of his now fast shrinking tool. He headed for the door leaving the used rubber on the floor, which Bill picked up and took into his mouth sucking my juices off of the outside before he deposited it in the bedside trashcan in a tissue.

Seeing an opening, the next stud positioned himself behind me. Before he could get too far, I pushed him off, grabbing a pillow off the couch to kneel on because the hardwood floor killing my knees.

Once comfortable I took his fat cock in my hand. Not nearly as long as the last stud but thicker around. This lover was a true cocksman, taking his time to tease my lips and clit with his hard plum head making my hips jerk and twitch; teasing me until I was thrusting back trying to get him to plunge it into my now dripping sex.

Feeling neglected the stud on the couch took my head in his hands and pushed me back to his cock. Looking up at him I smiled then swooped down and took him to the base swallowing around his crown lodged in my throat.

One, two, three, four..... He groaned and fucked up into my mouth as I pushed the pad of my fuck finger into his tight ass. Pulling up sucking the entire way as I pushed my finger deeper into his ass, alternating fucking him with my mouth and finger.

This technique sent him over the edge, grabbing my head “Hear it comes, suck it you bitch, suck it all down you cock sucking whore.”

His words turned into groans as I again took him deep into my throat while shoving my finger deep into his ass and curling it hitting his prostate, his cum filling the condom and dripping down into my hand.

My eyes bugged out as I felt my overheated pussy being stretched to her limits, my lover finally done teasing me. His girth was causing my lips to curl in and my clit rolling on his dick, sinking to the floor as I felt myself getting stretched and the pain of tearing.

Moving slowly, this cocksman pushed and fucked into my pussy stretching me to my limits.

“GOD, you're so big, OHHHh yessssssss YEEESSSSSSSSSs....... SLOW....SLOWER....THAT’S IT” sweat breaking out all over my body as he slowly fed me.

All I could think about was the cock that was splitting me open; my world was centered on the pleasure pain it was giving me. Finally after what seemed like hours I felt the tickle of his forest on my engorged lips. Lying over my back he waited for me to get used to being filled with his cock.

After the pain passed, my hips started to move and roll, his cock hitting all the right places at the same time. The intensity of it was sending me quickly over the edge and he hadn’t even started to fuck me with this wonderful tool.

Pulling out I felt my nectar drip down my legs, his cock pulling them from me. My orgasms started rolling through me building stronger and stronger. My toes curling and tensing as he screwed me slow and steady. It seemed like hours as he fucked me, I lost all sense of time and being only knowing one thing, the cock that was buried deep in my soul bringing me such pleasures.

His cock was plunging in, pushing on my clit as his head rubbing my pleasure center sent me through orgasm after orgasm. I started to fuck back at him harder.

“That’s it fuck me, I’m going to cum.... That’s the spot....yeah just like that...... harder.... harder..... here it comes.... “

“FUCK ME.....................” My pussy clamped down onto his cock pulsing and pushing the intensity of it causing me to spray my juices all over his legs and pillow.

“SHE’S PISSING, YESSSS I’m fucking the piss out of her.” With a couple of last thrusts he falls back totally spent. I hadn’t even felt him cumming as I twitched and writhed on the floor my pussy still drooling.

Bill climbed between my legs and started to lick me slowly knowing how sensitive I was after such a hard fucking. “She didn’t pee, you fucked her so good you made her ejaculate,” he informed my stud. Wiping up some of my cream off of my legs he showed it to my spent lover.

I don’t know what happened to the last stud, I was totally fucked out after that just enjoying the pleasures still rolling through my body and Bill’s tongue licking me clean, then Amanda’s mouth replacing his as he returned to Barb on the bed.

Falling onto my side with my legs still open I looked over at my spent lover, “Next time we won’t use the rubber and I get to taste you.”

“I get a next time?” he asked with a grin."

After a short period he got up to leave but not before I got his name and number. With a cock like that there would be more than just a next time. I looked on the bed, as Bill finished cleaning up Barb's well-fucked pussy and ass, the last stud having left also.

Being all fucked out we collected our costumes and bade our host and hostess a goodnight as we returned to the limo that had brought us.

“Well that was a wonderful night.” Barb said as she leaned back into Bill’s arms stroking his thigh.

“Yes it was” both Amanda and I agreed, lounging in the other seat our well-fucked pussy’s on display.

Barb whispered something into Bill’s ear that caused him to grin ear to ear, then she pulled up his kilt exposing his now purple and straining cock in a cage. Taking the key on her charm bracelet she unlocked it letting it out. It immediately swelled up to its six inches and throbbed, dripping precum.

Climbing out of his seat Bill bent over and pushed his face into my sex licking me then moving to Amanda’s licking her also, turning he did the same to Barb. “Thank you for the best night Mistress.

“I propose a toast," Barb said suddenly getting a gleam in her eyes.

She reached into the small chest and pulled out the last of the champagne filling three glasses, looking at Bill “Sorry there’s only enough for three,” she said softly with no remorse.

“That’s ok Mistress, you deserve them,” he replied.

Stroking his chin with one hand Barb took the last glass and put it at the tip of his dick giving it a couple of twists with her hand. “Cum for me!” she commanded.

Bill gasped at her sudden touch his eyes went wide, his hands spasmed and grabbed at the ceiling to keep from falling over as his cock spurt and filled the champagne flute. Barb kept stroking him and milking his cock into the glass filling it nearly to the halfway mark with his month’s worth of pent up juices.

“Oh thank you Mistress, thank you soo much..” Crying he kissed Barb passionately being careful not to spill either the champagne or the cum filled glass.

Breaking the kiss and handing him his 'champagne', “as I said a toast to good friends and many more nights of pleasure”

With cheers all around we drank and chatted the rest of the trip home.

12