Belated Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife has a belated birthday surprise planned for me.
2.2k words
3.92
57.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This is my first attempt at writing a story in a few years and my very first attempt without having a specific person that I was writing for. So please keep this in mind as you read.... All comments would be greatly appreciated)

*

I pull up in the drive, finally off work for the day; nay, for a full week. I have escaped my soul-draining, life killing job, and I am ready for a full week of R&R with you and the kids. I actually left work sitting on my desk unfinished, but the message I received from you peaked my curiosity and I wasn't able to finish the reports that would, undoubtedly be waiting for me when I return in a week. Your text was simple, yet it racked my brain, wondering what you meant by: Come home on time tonight and I will have a surprise waiting for you. When I asked what type of surprise, your only reply was, that I should remember my 30th birthday! Which is a cruel joke, to say the least. Especially considering we both know that I don't remember anything about my birthday, which was only 2 months ago. However, you have been making it clear that I had let slip some secrets that you are sure I would have never normally told you. I figured by how you were teasing me about it that it must have been something sexual that I told you. Now, yet again, my mind (and cock) spent the drive home straining and trying to figure out what you knew, and now what you have in mind as a surprise for me.

As I walk through the door though, my mind snaps back out of whatever delusional fantasies were running through it as I see that your surprise seems to be a simple dinner party with numerous friends that weren't able to make it to my birthday party. After greeting everyone, you drag me upstairs so that I can change for our night out. Which, as you have just informed me, involves all of us going out dancing. As I am changing, you take the opportunity to whisper in my ear, not to be too tired when we get home, as you are very horny. A you do you slide my hand up your freshly shaved thigh, till my fingers brushed across your already damp panties. You grin as you see my cock spring to attention as I feel your wetness. You gently run your hand up my shaft and whisper, not just yet and you give a slight grin as you turn and leave the room to rejoin our guests. As I finish dressing I can't help but notice that you have the restraints set up on our bed and I can't help but grin, knowing that you only pull those out when you are feeling extra naughty and are planning to completely let me have my way with you.

Once dinner is finally ready, and we are all seated, I can't help but notice Jana is sitting directly across from me, wearing a very low cut top and a tight little skirt. As far as you know, Jana and I have never been anything more than just friends and as far as I know, the fact that Jana and I used to be friends with benefits, is still our little secret. Little do I know, that there is more than just dancing on your mind tonight.

After dinner, our group heads off to the club where we spend the next few hours drinking and dancing it up. Never having been the jealous type, it is nothing for both of us to end up dancing with everyone in our group. Normally I would have been drinking more, but knowing I had a horny wife to attend to later, I kept my drinking light tonight, ensuring that a case of the whiskey dick didn't ruin my plans for later tonight. As some of the husbands grew bored with dancing and headed off to the bar, I found you in the middle of the group of wives that were contenting themselves with putting on a show for every stiff dick in the bar, grinding and rubbing all over each other, while making it perfectly clear that there were no boys allowed in your party. Taking the hint, but not wanting to post up at the bar and end up getting drunk, I spot Jana heading towards your group and intercept her, convincing her to fill my recently emptied dance card while you and the other girls have your fun. And the rest of the night continues thusly, you and the desperate housewives continue your show, the husbands stay posted up at the bar, getting drunk and making sure no guys try to join your little dance group; all while Jana and I spend the rest of the night dancing together. While Jana and I were dancing, all the rubbing and grinding lead itself to the inevitable large bulge in the front of my pants, which she took great pleasure in teasing. I figured a little harmless teasing wasn't going to hurt anything and I knew all this stimulation was going to lead to me having one hell of an orgasm with you at the end of the night.

At last call, Jana and I headed to the bar for one last drink while we waited on the rest of the troops to rally back up and ensure that no one got left behind. As you and the other wives made their way back, Jana leans in whispering to me that she's glad to know she still has such an effect on me and that she can't wait to get home to her favorite toy. I quickly reply that the pleasure was all mine while I quickly re-adjust my bulge before you and your group spot me with a raging hard on and Jana can't help but giggle. We settle up our tab and pile everyone back into our SUVs and drive back to our place where everyone disburses, getting into their cars and heading home.

Everyone but Jana that is. Who, very inconveniently for my plans, can't seem to find her keys anywhere. After we search the house top to bottom my wife looks at me, shrugs as if to say sorry and then offers to let Jana stay the night. She proceeds to take Jana upstairs to our room, supposedly to get her something more comfortable to sleep in while I grab a beer from the fridge before collapsing on the couch, thoroughly disappointed with how my night was turning out. As I am finishing my beer, my wife comes down stairs in a silk nightie and curls up on the couch beside me, informing me that Jana passed out and then starts apologizing for the turn of events and asking if there is anything she can do to make up for it.

Feeling sorry for myself and still disappointed about our unplanned houseguest I half-heartedly tell her not to worry about it and that it's ok. After a couple of seconds, my wife looks up at me and coyly suggests that there must be something that she can do for me, as she starts to rub my crotch through my slacks. Still worked up from spending all that time being teased by Jana, I moan softly and spring instantly back to life, causing my wife to look up at me with her big hazel eyes and an evil grin as she starts to undo my pants. She presses her body up against mine as her small hands pulls my hardening cock out of my pants which she start to lightly stroke the shaft while nibbling at my neck and earlobes. I gasp slightly and my cock strains against her light caresses and my wife proceeds to tell me that if she can't fully enjoy submitting to me tonight, that the least she will settle for is feeling my hardness in her mouth. With that, my wife begins to slide her way down my body until she is on her knees in front of me, tugging my pants all the way off thus freeing my cock from its confines, which elicits another slight moan to escape my lips. Without another word, my wife begins to give me one of her long, loving blow jobs. Alternating between licking and sucking at my cock and balls and giving me a very light hand job, causing my balls to become fuller and fuller, without bringing me to the point of release. After bringing me close to the point of release twice now, my wife looks up at me, grins and sits back down beside me, continuing to give me enough of a teasing hand job to keep me hard, and frustrated.

After making my frustrations clearly known, my wife responds by asking me if I had remembered my 30th birthdy yet? Groaning loudly, this time in frustration I tell you, yet again, that I was drunk off my ass and I don't remember anything about my birthday. Still lightly stroking my cock, my wife grins wider and asks me if I remember confessing to her that I still masturbate occasionally? When I confess that I don't remember anything about this conversation, she asks me if what I had said was true; to which I reply that I do still jack off every now and then if she isn't around. The next thing that come s out of my wife's mouth shocks me to this day. My wife, who was practically a virgin when we met, proceeds to ask me if I remember what I told her about Jana? A question that made my cock jump and my eyes almost pop out of their sockets. My wife, cool as a cucumber looks me dead in the eye, grabs my dick tightly in her hand and jacking it even harder now as she asks me again if I remember, stammering I confess that I have no idea what I had told her about Jana. My response was obviously not what my wife was wanting to hear as she suddenly stopped jacking me at the base of my cock, squeezing it tighter and tighter in her hands, still staring me down as she asks me again if I remember telling her that I have frequently thought about Jana when I masturbate. I breathe a sigh of relief and come clean, so to speak, and confess that yes I had fantasized about Jana during masturbation. This honesty seemed to be what my wife wanted to hear as she released my cock and smiled warmly at me, happy to know that I would be honest with her no matter what.

My wife's grin turned evil again as she told me to follow her and she headed upstairs, to our bedroom where she had left Jana passed out in our bed. My wife told me to wait outside as she wanted to ensure that Jana was covered up before she let me in as Jana had supposedly passed out before she finished changing. With us both naked, my wife led me into our dimly lit bedroom and told me to stand beside the bed, up near the headboard, and that she was going to help make a fantasy of mine come true. Not wanting to miss out on what my wife had in mind I did exactly as she asked and stood right up beside the bed, my erection mere inches from Jana's face, as she lay there completely passed out. Standing behind me, my wife begins to start gently jacking me off. Asking me if her jerking me off, right in Jana's face was as hot as the fantasies I had jacked off to? To which my only reply was that this was even better and my wife proceeded to slowly jerk my aching cock and balls, asking me question after question about what I wanted to do to Jana. As I confessed everything that I wanted to do to Jana, I had failed to notice that Jana's eyes had opened and she was smiling up at me. Only when I heard Jana ask what was stopping me did I notice that she was awake and aware of what was going on. This sudden realization was more than I could take and the orgasm that had been building all night, overtook me and I groaned loudly as rope after hot rope of my come shot out of me, all over Jana's face and my wives hands as she jacked every last drop out of me.

As the last drop of come dripped onto Jana's face, my wife wished me a happy late birthday and proceeded to inform me that Jana had agreed to spend the week with us, helping my wife with her duties as my sex slave. Ensuring me that I could use either of them any way I desired and, that, at least for this week, anything I requested would be given to me as a reward for all the sacrifices I make to provide for our family.

*

(As I said this is my first attempt to write a story without having a specific person I was writing for. Any comments would be greatly appreciated and should there prove to be interest, I will post the rest of this story in the near future)