Belfast Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJuicer
TheJuicer
28 Followers

I followed him to the bed, he turned and lifted my top over my head then unbuttoned my jeans. I kicked off my shoes as my jeans fell and I stepped out of them. We were now both fully naked and he pressed himself against me. Both our cocks were semi on and it felt good to have them nestled against each other. He slid down, kissing my chest all the way then took my still growing dick in his mouth. I felt myself grow inside his hot warm mouth as his tongue explored me and his strong hands firmly grabbed my cheeks pulling my groin in to his face. He pulled his mouth from my cock and pushed his face in to my groin, licking and kissing my balls.

"Nice cut cock." He said in a London accent.

"Cheers." I said "You're fucking gorgeous."

He laughed a bit and took me in his mouth again. He was working my cock really well, a bit too well, I'd been on the edge a few times this evening and didn't want to cum too soon. I held his shoulders and pulled him up to my face. We held each-others heads and our mouths locked for some heavy tongue action. His massive dick was pushing in to my thigh.

I pushed him back on to the bed and he hitched himself up to the pillows. I leant forward and took his dick in my mouth. It wasn't much of a grower but that didn't matter, it was a really good nine inches, thick and veiny, perfectly cut with just a little loose skin and absolutely solid. I was already dribbling at the sight of his hard brown dick against his solid dark body. I took him in my mouth and slowly bobbed up and down taking his shaft lower and lower until it was balls deep.

"Fuck he, you're good at that." He said "I've never had anyone swallow it whole before."

"Party trick." I thought as his words encouraged me. I kept working him as deep as I could. There's a point where my mouth can't take anymore and the guys dick has to slide in to my throat. My tonsils were removed when I was a kid so it's an unobstructed passage and I know it really gets guys off as their head forces its way down. My stallion was loving it and groaning each time he went that deep. I dropped to his full length and held it there. He pumped his groin in to my face, going so deep there was no more to feed me. I pulled back unable to breathe and took a few deep breaths through my nose before heading down again.

"I want to see my dick in your throat." He said.

"Yeah, fucking hot." I said as I pulled off him and lay back on the bed my head hanging over the foot.

I looked up as his dick came towards me and slid in to my mouth, his low bollocks resting on my face and filling my nose with his scent. He plunged deep and I could feel him filling me.

"Oh fuck yeah." He groaned as he gently rubbed my throat. I could feel the pressure between his hand and his cock as he fucked my face and I could tell he was enjoying it too.

I can't breathe when a dick is that deep and gagged a little. He knew it was time for air and pulled back but I could tell he got off on it a bit and it became a thing for a while. Testing to see how long he could hold it there then giving me some air as a reward for pleasing him.

He leant in and took my dick in his mouth while pounding mine in a mutual oral fuck. He lifted up and pulled his cock out, it was really wet and dripping with saliva from my throat and it shone like polished ebony in the dim light of the room.

"Turn over." He instructed and I did what I was told turning round on the bed and face down in to the pillows.

In came his tongue as his bearded chin parted my cheeks. His soft facial hair against my skin as his mouth sucked my arse and his long tongue writhed in my hole. I could have stayed like that for hours and he was really enjoying me. His tongue must have been massive, it was literally fucking me and I could feel it enter my ring. Eventually he rose up and I felt his dick press against my hole as his weight fell on me.

"You want protection?" He asked.

"Usually do but I want your spunk in me. Are you clean?" I'm normally really sensible but my hole was so hungry for him.

"Tested last month." He said and I took his word as his dick pushed on my arse.

"Poppers? No, I want to feel all of this." I thought as I relaxed and let him slide inside. His tongue had done its work and my wet juicy hole accepted him easily. I could feel every bump and vein as his hard rod opened me deeper and deeper, and then there it was, at full length and hitting my prostate in just the right place. He was gentle but thorough making rhythmic almost circular thrusts. His strong hands rose over mine which were spread either side of my head, pinning me down as he took some if his weight off of me. Then he leant in and passionately kissed my neck and shoulders as he fucked my hole in long strokes.

"Ride me, I want to see your face." He said as he pulled himself free from me and laid back on the bed.

I straddled his groin and sunk my face down on his as we went in for some more tongue action. Our tools pressed against each other as I rubbed my groin up his and on to his chest. My dick rubbed against his hot skin as his popped back up behind me. As I slid back down his manhood entered my gaping hole without guidance, a perfect fit.

I sat upright, he spat on his hand and took my cock, wanking it, as worked my hips against his girth. Our eyes were locked in a knowing stare and I could tell as his breathing quickened that he was close. His dark skin shone with sweat, revealing every sinew and detail as he joined the motion, his groin thrusting in perfect time with me, pushing himself deeper and deeper. As his dick hit my gland and his hand worked my cock in perfect time I couldn't hold it any longer and I erupted. A massive jet, a whole night's anticipation of this moment, erupted over him. As it did his body tightened and I knew the moment was right for him too. He rammed his dick home and this sent another jet from me as I felt my hole fill with his juice. Another plunge and another jet from me, joining the others on his chest, white against his dark skin. He plunged again, his whole body rigid and sending electricity through me. We collapsed, me falling on to him and pressing my hot cum between us.

We lay there panting, our torsos tight against each other in a mixture of spunk and sweat. His dick gave out a few last pulses which ran in to me as it softened and slowly worked its way out of my cunt. I felt his cum dribble out as my satisfied ring relaxed.

We showered and then chatted a while as I dressed. He was a Londoner here on business and it turned out I often stayed in his part of the city with work.

"Ever do the London scene or Sauna's?" He asked.

"Normally too busy with work." I said.

"We should hook up and have some fun." He said.

I agreed and we exchanged numbers.

But that, as they say, is another story.

TheJuicer
TheJuicer
28 Followers
12