Belfield High School Pt. 01

Story Info
Ryan is a new kid at Belfield High School.
4.8k words
4.49
30.6k
51

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in a series of stories centering around Ryan and his friends at Belfield High School. All of the mentioned characters are seniors that are over 18 years old. This is more of an introduction story so I'm sorry it might be tough to follow at some places and possibly a bit boring, but it will get better. The next two parts will come out shortly after this and after that we'll see. If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know so I can improve my writing. Other than that, enjoy!

***

Ryan was a pretty normal kid. He was about 6'2" and lanky. Strawberry blonde hair, and more freckles than anyone should ever need. His family had moved to Belfield over the summer and he hadn't really met anyone yet.

He was going into senior year. According to his parents Belfield had a better school system and a nicer community so even though it was a bit late to transfer school systems and despite him being happy at his old town his parents had packed up and moved. Their excuse was colleges would look at him more if he finished school here rather than at his old "crappy school" as his parents called it. School started in a couple of days and Ryan hoped to make some quick friends so he wouldn't be isolated for the entire year.

As Ryan walked down his street he noticed someone else at his bus stop. He had thought he would be alone so he curiously approached. A recent law in the state said that kids under 19 couldn't drive before 7:00 without an adult in the car so there would be no groggy drivers. This meant that even though he had turned 18 over the summer he would have to take a bus to school in the mornings.

As he got closer, he got a better look at the kid. She was a girl, his age he guessed, with straight brunette hair hanging past her shoulders. She was a bit shorter than him, and was carrying another bag besides her backpack for sports. Probably soccer. But man was she hot. She was wearing a tight blue sweater that hugged her breasts, a C-cup he guessed, and tight black yoga pants that showed every curve on her amazing ass. She smiled as he approached and he could already feel himself starting to fluster.

"Hi." She said as he approached. "You're the new kid right?"

"That's me." Ryan replied

"I think my parents came by to welcome your family to the neighborhood. I was out playing soccer so I couldn't come. We live right there." She stated, pointing to the house diagonally placed from his.

"Oh ya, I remember. Thanks for the brownies by the way." Ryan said making circles on his stomach to show they were delicious, then immediately realizing how stupid he looked stopped short and tried to change the subject. "So, you play soccer?"

"Ya, I've been playing since second grade. Do you play any sports?" "Cross country and I'm debating whether or not to do basketball. I played at my old school but I heard there is a much better program here."

"You should give it a shot. You have the build and experience so why not?" Before Ryan could reply back the bus turned onto their street and they got on.

As Ryan stepped onto the bus he hesitated, wondering where to sit. The girl from the bus stop sees his confusion and motions to sit next to her. Ryan happily obliged. "So, I never actually asked your name." The girl said as he sat down.

"Ryan, and yours?"

"Claire." She replied. All of a sudden a tap on his shoulder broke him out of his moment of happiness.

"Hi." A voice said. Ryan looked back startled and a little disappointed his conversation with Claire had been interrupted. A pretty face was peering over the edge of the seat.

"This is Sophia." Claire said.

"Nice to meet you Sophia." Ryan said shifting into the bus aisle to see her better. Sophia was short and petite. She had long blonde hair tied back tight in a ponytail. She had a very form-fitting grey t-shirt and like Claire, tight black yoga pants. From her tight clothes and figure Ryan guessed she did cheer, gymnastics, or volleyball.

"You too." Sophia replied in a bubbly voice. "Your new this year right? Where did you move from?

"Yes, from Baymoor." Ryan said back feeling like that wouldn't be the only time he would be asked that today. "Is there anybody else on this bus our age?" Ryan asked wondering if there was any other girls on his bus.

Ryan had a history of being terrible with girls so if he could get off on the right foot with a few it could go a long way. Ryan had obsessed over this one girl over all of last year but in the end she had just been out of his league. He promised himself this year he wouldn't make that same mistake. That being said, he already had two possible crushes and he hadn't even reached school.

"Yes, Matt gets on in a couple stops." Claire said. Ryan, Claire, and Sophia made small talk until Matt's stop arrived. On one hand Ryan was disappointed that he wouldn't have Claire and Sophia to himself, but on the other hand he might have someone to hang out with at least on the first day. Matt sat directly across from Ryan and Claire.

"Hey, you new?" Matt asked bluntly turning to Ryan.

"Yep." Ryan said, trying to figure him out. He was small, had and average build, and had obviously spent at least half-an-hour on his hair that morning.

"Nice." He replied. Then turning to Sophia. "Hi Sophia."

"Hey Matt." Sophia said in a sarcastic tone but with a small smile after leaving Ryan to wonder if she was playing hard to get. Ryan and Matt talked for most of the rest of the bus ride. Finally, they reached Belfield High School.

Ryan followed Matt into the school and to a small group of kids hanging out by a small statue. Matt explained to Ryan as they were walking that statue was of the founder of the school. Everyone in the school seemed to have their own little group around the big room they were in. Some sat at tables and some, like Matts group, stood.

Ryan was introduced to the group. There was Luke, Andrew, Will, and Matt. Andrew and Will were identical twins. Both on the shorter side and tan. Luke was average height and longer hair. All three had dark hair. Ryan introduced himself told them all where he was from. The bell rung and they all headed their separate ways to class. Ryan was able to find his first class, ELA, pretty easily. As he entered, he looked around for where to sit.

Everyone was in groups of four. Unsure of where to sit, he sat down at an empty table as most of the kids hadn't arrived yet. He looked up to see Claire walk into the classroom. She was talking to a friend, but upon seeing him smiled and motioned for her friend to follow. They both sat down across from me.

"Hey Ryan." Claire exclaimed, then motioning to the girl next to her. "This is Emma."

"Hi Ryan." Emma said smiling.

"Hi." Ryan said smiling and slightly blushing. Emma had a pretty face and long dark hair. She had C-cup breasts like Claire, and from what Ryan saw as she had walked over, a perfect ass. Overall she was HOT! Before I could say more the teacher stood up from her desk.

"Ok class. I'm Mrs. Watson. Welcome to 12th grade ELA honors. We'll be jumping right into work today so I hope you're ready. I will be assigning seats so gather your stuff and prepare to move."

Mrs. Watson read off the people at each desk. Claire went to the first table, but Ryan and Emma both were assigned to the back table. Everyone was given a worksheet and was told to "get started." There was Emma and a girl named Isabella at his table. Since they were the last table they had three people instead of four.

Isabella was petite, average height, and had long blonde hair hanging loose around her. They finished the worksheet quickly and John was immediately bombarded with questions. They all talked about themselves. What sports they did, what subjects they liked, what kids were annoying and so forth. Apparently Emma was really into soccer and had made varsity and Isabella did volleyball.

"Homecoming dance is really early this year." Emma said directing her statement more towards Isabella.

"I know, I have to starting looking for a dress." Isabella replied.

"Are you going Ryan?" Emma asked.

"Probably not." Ryan said. "I haven't met too many people so far and still need to unpack and stuff." Realizing his excuse was pretty lame. To be honest, the real reason he didn't want to go was his old town's homecoming had just been a bunch of people slow dancing and he hadn't worked up the courage to ask out his crush so he had just pretty much sat in the corner for 2 hours.

"Come on you have to go. Trust me, it's worth it." Emma said smiling at Isabella and they both started giggling.

"I don't know." Ryan said, unsure of why they were giggling.

"Tell you what, I'll save you a dance." Emma said, smiling mischievously at him.

"Um, ok. I'll try to talk my parents into letting me go." Ryan said, not sure if she was joking but if she wasn't he wanted to take her up on the offer.

"Yay." Emma said, still smiling. The rest of class went by smoothly. Finally the bell rang. As Ryan made his way to world history he saw Claire up ahead and caught up to her.

"Do, you know anything about the homecoming dance?" Ryan asked. "What about it?" Claire said.

"Emma said she would save me a dance, but the way she smiled after it was weird. Almost like she was up to something." Ryan said, knowing it was a strange analogy, but it was the only thing he came up with. Claire turned to him and smiled.

"Let's just say it should be a fun night."

Second and third periods passed quickly. It turned out Claire and Will were in Ryan's world history class, and Will, Luke, and Sophia were in his science. Finally lunch came around. Ryan looked around the lunch room and found a table with Matt, Will, Luke, and Andrew. He sat down.

"Do you know when the homecoming dance is?" Ryan asked.

"Why." Said Andrew smiling.

"Just wondering." Ryan said, trying to figure out why everyone smiled when he asked about it.

"It's on Friday." Luke said.

"Ok thanks." Ryan replied.

Everyone was happy to inform Ryan of all the biggest bitches of the school were and who everyone had a crush on. Ryan was happy to note that Emma and Claire appeared on neither of those lists. When it came to Will's crush everyone yelled pinky. Will immediately flustered and started telling everyone to quiet down. No one seemed to care he didn't like it as they all laughed and did it again. Will tried to change the topic by asking Ryan if he had met anyone today he liked but Ryan justed asked who Pinky was.

Andrew explained that that was the codename for Will's crush. She had worn a pink sweatshirt for all of last year and had developed the nickname Pinky. Will despised whenever someone brought her up so naturally they did it as much as possible.

It also turned out Will and Andrew both did cross country as well. Matt had done it last year but quit this year for flag football.

Lunch ended and the next two periods were pretty uneventful. Andrew was in both his math and art classes and in his art class he also had Claire and Emma. Although he didn't get to speak to them much because Mrs. Berglund and her heavy Swedish accent spent the whole class introducing herself and everyone.

Cross country was cancelled because of a sudden rainstorm that had started during math so Ryan went home on the bus.

Sophia and Claire sat together on the bus so Ryan sat with Matt. Everyone was too tired to talk much on the ride home so most of the ride home was in silence. As Ryan and Claire got off the bus they walked down the street together.

They talked about how the first day was until they reached Claire's house then Ryan walked the remainder of the walk by himself. It had been a pretty good day.

***

Ryan was able to get into the groove of things and before he knew it it was Thursday night. Nothing much had happened in the way of girls. Emma had brought up the dance on Tuesday again but seemed to have forgotten after that.

He was getting along well with Andrew, Will, Matt, and Luke. Their lunch table discussions took some getting used to as all they talked about was sex and memes, but on the whole it was starting off to be a good year. Ryan pulled out his phone and sent Claire a text.

- "How formal should I dress up for the dance"

- "Most people wear nice pants, a button down, and a tie, but as long as you dress up formalish u should be fine" Claire texted back.

- "Ok. Thx" He quickly texted back.

He laid out some black suit pants, a purple button down, and a purple striped tie. He had worn it to a wedding over the summer and thought he looked pretty good in it.

He wasn't sure if Emma was going to remember her promise about the dance but if she did he wanted to be prepared.

***

The next day went by quickly. His teachers were all still in summer mode so he hadn't had any assignments so far. The only event of the day was a seat assigning in math where he was put next to a short, dark haired girl.

She was in the popular group. She had at least D-cup breasts and a fantastic ass that showed nicely in the tight jeans she was wearing. She introduced herself as Caroline and when she got up to hole punch her homework he could see her huge tits bounce in her tight grey tank top.

That was the thing he liked about the first couple weeks of school. It was still summer temperatures so all the girls wore very short, tight, and revealing clothes.

Cross country had also started that week. On their second day of practice they had run with the girl team. The coach of the girls team happened to be Mrs. G, Ryan and Andrew's math teacher. As they were running Andrew couldn't help but notice how hot Mrs. G was in her coaching outfit. When he pointed it out to Ryan he merely laughed and suggested he should "see her after class."

"Maybe I will." Andrew said under his breath as they kept running.

Ryan was also finally introduced to Pinky in World History. Seats were assigned there too and Ryan's table of four contained him, Will, Claire, and Pinky with Ryan next to Will and across from Claire. It turned out Pinky's real name was Mia who also did cross country. Unfortunately, the boys and girls teams practiced separately so Ryan couldn't make fun of Will for looking at her that much, but on the odd occasion they did cross paths on the trails Ryan made sure to make Will as uncomfortable. Ryan knew it was a dick thing to do, but honestly didn't care. He could usually get him back in some way anyway.

***

Finally school ended on Friday. Sophia, Claire, and Matt were buzzing about the Homecoming dance the entire ride home. Sophia said she probably wasn't going to go. To which Matt replied that he would save her a dance. Sophia suddenly blushed.

"Matt!" and playfully slapped him while he just laughed. Ryan couldn't understand what just happened and when he looked at Claire she just smiled mischievously at him and turned back to Sophia.

***

Ryan arrived at the dance and he immediately felt overdressed. While he was practically wearing a suit without a blazer everyone else was just wearing khakis, a cheap button down, and a tie. And from what he could see, most of the ties were clip-ons.

He spotted Andrew and Will and walked over.

"Hey." Ryan said.

"Hello Mr. President." Will said eyeing Ryans choice of clothes.

"Shut up." Ryan replied back. He was going to say more when he heard a "Hey Ryan" from behind him.

Emma was smiling at him next to Claire who both giggled as they went by. They were both wearing black dresses that hugged the body firmly all the way down. Ryan noticed most of the girls were wearing these types of dresses.

"Hey." Ryan said half-heartedly knowing they were already gone. He was frozen looking at Emma and Claire as they swung their hips walking away.

An "Ooooooh" from Andrew and Will broke him out of his world.

"Shut up." Ryan said again as they walked inside.

The dance was hosted in the gym. A DJ was in one corner and everyone was mingling around one big mass of students in the middle.

Ryan spotted Emma on the fringe of the mass talking with non-other than Caroline from math. As they walked closer Ryan suddenly noticed there was a guy grinding on Caroline as she talked.

As he started to look around, he realized everyone in the mass was grinding. And almost everyone at the dance was in the mass.

Suddenly Ryan froze. "Is Homecoming always like this?" He asked to Will.

"Yep." Will said grinning at Ryan.

"So when you're asking someone to dance you're really..." Ryan started.

"Asking them to grind, yes." Will finished.

"Oh shit." Ryan said thinking about what Emma had said.

"Come on, you don't have to. And if you're too scared to ask anyone Eli will set you up." He said gesturing to a junior in the corner.

Ryan recognized him only because he was captain of the cross country team. He seemed to do everything at school. He ran all the fundraisers, supervised the Prom, everything. Ryan would have never guessed he set up grinds.

"He doesn't just do fundraisers." Will said seeing Ryan's startled expression. "He does fake IDs, vape, sets up dates and, as you can see grinds. When he came in as a freshman the year after us he basically took over the school."

As if on cue, a freshman boy walked up to Eli. Eli smiled, walked over to some junior, said a couple words and in a matter of seconds was grinding with the freshman.

Ryan and Will spotted Andrew who had gone off as soon as they entered the gym.

Andrew was busy grinding with some junior Ryan remembered from his Art class. Ryan was about to ask Will if he was going to grind with anyone when he heard another "hey Ryan" behind him.

He turned around to see Emma smiling up at him. "I did promise you a dance." She said taking his hand and leading him towards the mass. As they got to the mass, she stopped, staying towards the fringes.

She stuck her ass out and Ryan happily grabbed her hips. She started swaying to the music. Ryan tried to follow her but also kept a few inches between them. He had never had anything like this at his old school so he wasn't sure what the line was.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his back move him closer until they touched. He looked over at a Junior next to him. He was also on the cross country team. He gave him a thumbs up and went back to grinding with his girl.

Ryan felt Emma's firm ass pushed up against him as she moved back and forth and side to side with the beat. Ryan just focused on moving with her and keeping her ass level with his crotch.

After a couple of minutes he started to feel her move up and down on his midsection slightly. He glided a hand over her thigh and received a soft gasp in return.

Within seconds he could feel himself starting to get hard. He kept it at bay, not wanting to screw things up.

Finally, just as he thought he couldn't keep his erection down any longer, Emma pulled away. "Thanks Ryan. I might have to come back for more later." She said, turning her head and shaking her butt slightly.

As she walked away Ryan felt like he was going to explode. Ryan looked at the clock on the scoreboard. They had been grinding for 20 minutes. Ryan couldn't believe he had been able to survive that long.

Ryan tried to walk back to Will and Andrew, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw Claire smiling at him.

"Dance?" She asked. Ryan just nodded.

She pulled him back to where Emma and him had just dance and pulled him into her. It was only then Ryan realized he still had his boner.

Seeing him hesitate, Claire pulled away and faced him. "Want to find somewhere more private?" She whispered in his ear. Confused, Ryan just nodded again.

She pulled him over to Eli. She whispered something in his ear and he just smiled and dropped something in her hand. Ryan followed her into the hall and watched as she used the key Eli had given her to open up a classroom. She pulled him in and locked the door behind them

12