Belfield High School Pt. 05

Story Info
Will and Mia go out and everyone meets at Ryan's house.
6.4k words
4.59
10.1k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous story Will had finally asked out Mia and is preparing for his date. Ryan was also introduced to Olivia while Luke and Abby had sex for the first time and have reached a new level in their relationship. Also this story will be almost completely sex(even more than usual) and little plot development.

***

"How do I look?" Will asked quietly. He was dressed in nice khaki pants and a red button down with hash marks decorating it.

"You look stupid." Andrew said.

"Shut up Andrew. You look great Will." Will's mom said reassuringly. Delcan walked nervously out to his car and pulled out onto the street. Pulling to a stop before Mia's house, he stepped out and walked up to the door. Mia opened it herself.

"Hi Will." Mia said smiling.

"Hi." Will returned shyly. Mia was gorgeous. She wore a tight, plain purple shirt that showed her handful sized breasts nicely. She had on light blue jeans with no rips that made her ass pop as well. All this was not making things easy for Will.

"Will, calm down. It's going to be fine." Mia said grinning. Will looked down and realized his hands were shaking like crazy. He blushed and Mia smiled again. "My parents want to meet you so please come in." Mia stated stepping aside to let Will through.

Will walked in and followed Mia into her living room where her parents were both watching TV and doing their best not to show they were straining to hear every word of Mia and Will's conversation.

"Hello." Will said as confidently as he could, still trying unsuccessfully to stop his shaking.

"Hi, you must be Will." Mia's mom said standing up and holding out her hand which Will grasped firmly. Will did the same for Mia's father as he stood and held out his hand.

"We want her home by 11 pm and not a second later." Mia's dad said firmly.

"Yes sir." Will stated.

"Alright. Dinner then movie, that's it right?" Mia's dad asked.

"Yes dad, jeez. We'll be fine. See you at 11." Mia groaned practically pushing Will out the door. "Have fun." Mia's mom shouted at them as the door closed.

During dinner Will was surprisingly vocal. The couple talked the whole time through. They found out they actually had a lot in common. Both liked memes(Will was the proud owner of his very own meme page), liked science, and did cross country.

Since the theater was in the same plaza as the restaurant they walked to the movie, arriving about 20 minutes early. Will paid for their tickets and snacks. They found their seats just as the previews were starting and watched the movie in silence.

As the credits began to roll and people began to stir to life again, packing up food and moving towards the exits, Mia and Will stayed seated.

"Great movie." Mia said finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I can't believe it only got a 47% rating on rotten tomatoes." Will stated grinning.

"You know, it's only 9:15 and it's only about a 15 minute drive back to my house so what do you want to do. The night is still young." Mia asked Will.

"I don't know, you're the lucky lady who got me, you decide." Will said. For some reason he had no problem talking to Mia now that he had successfully asked her out.

"So bold." Mia said giggling. "What do you want to do not that you have this new confidence?"

"Should I kiss you." Will asked.

"Let's find out." Mia said grinning. Will leaned over and gently placed his lips on top of hers. Slowly their mouths molded together as they made out. Finally Mia pulled away. "You want to continue this somewhere else?" Mia asked.

"Definitely." Will replied. They got in the car and Mia told him an address. Will had never driven faster in his life. The car screeched to a halt outside a small hut that had all sorts of fishing ads on the windows. A dirt trail winded down a slight decline to Belfield Lake.

Belfield Lake was actually quite large and extended into a few neighboring towns. This meant that bigger boats were allowed on and Mia's family had bought their own medium sized fishing boat.

They lived only a neighborhood away from the lake so they came often. It had a small hatch that lead into a cozy little room just big enough for both of them to stand upright. They walked down the trail and over the dock their boat was tied to. They stepped on the boat, and after regaining their balance slid through the hatch one at a time.

"So lucky lady, what do we do now?" Will asked humorously, but also with a hint of actual confusion. He hadn't planned at all for what was going to happen next. To be honest he didn't even know what was going to happen next.

"How about we play a game?" Mia asked.

"Sure." Will said enthusiastically.

"Strip poker?" Mia asked.

"Ummm." Will stammered.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Mia begged.

"Ok." Will relented.

"Great." Mia exclaimed then pulled a deck of cards out of a drawer in the wall that had all sorts of board games and toys. Mia had two younger sisters so they were obviously for them. Mia shuffled and dealt. They played Texas Holdem and Mia won the first round with a two pair of aces and fours. Will pulled off a shoe then quickly won the next two each with a three of a kind.

Mia likewise pulled off her shoes then won the next round with just a pair. The game continued until Mia was left with her purple shirt and jeans as well as underwear underneath and Will was clad with his button down and khakis as well as underwear.

The cards were dealt and the both held their breath as they revealed what they had. Will won with a two pair of sixes and threes. Mia grinned at Will then reached down and slowly pulled up her tight purple shirt over her head and threw it in the corner of the room. Will couldn't stop staring, her breasts filled her red lace bra to perfection. Her slim waist filled out nicely to her still covered hips. She had a slight tan and her nipples, which were getting harder by the second, were poking out of the bra with almost no resistance.

Next Will lost and unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it like Mia into the corner. Cross country had done him a favor and given him a nice toned stomach on his already naturally slim body. He noticed Mia bite her bottom lip quickly and blushed.

As luck would have it, Mia won again. Will slipped his khakis down to show a bulge already forming in his boxers.

"Is that for me?" Mia asked flirtatiously. Will smiled and nodded, turning an even darker shade of red than before. He didn't break records with his dick length, but like his brother had a solid 6 incher with some decent girth that he wasn't ashamed of.

Then the tide changed back. Will won the next three consecutively. He watched as Mia's jeans were kicked like her shirt into the corner revealing her wide hips. She was wearing matching red lace panties making Will think this whole game was planned. As she unclipped her bra he finally saw her bare breasts. As tan as the rest of her, they bulged out with eraser-stub like nipples poking out already hard and waiting to be teased. She too had a nicely toned body and as his eyes made their way all over it her panties fell and Will finally saw Mia in all her glory. Tan equally all over, her pussy was red and swollen ready to be penetrated. She posed for him, pushing her amazing ass out that was in perfect proportion to the rest of her body, popping out and completely round.

Will was harder than he had ever been. Mia won again finally and Will pulled down his underwear giving Mia complete look at his toned body. He didn't have much in the way of muscle but had hardened legs from cross country and a dark tan.

Mia got down on her knees and crawled over to him. She pulled his cock into her mouth and immediately began sliding her mouth up and down his shaft. Will moaned as precum began to form and drip into Mia's mouth as she drove his cock as far as she could down her throat.

Mia pulled away and stood up, Will kissed Mia, not like before in the theater, in a deep and passionate make out. He slid his hands over her breasts, grabbing, squeezing, and pulling. And to her nipples he pulled and pinched causing Mia to gasp.

Mia pulled away again, lying back down on the table with her legs spread apart. Will drove in. Mia had only had sex once before, and she hadn't experienced anything like what was happening now. It had been too sloppy before. But as Will pounded into her, holding her hips to keep her steady, she felt an entirely new sensation take hold of her. Lust. She screamed and moaned as she climaxed on his dick. Will barely caught himself and just in time pulled out, shooting spurt after spurt of cum onto her chest and stomach.

Mia was still in lust mode though, and rubbed the semen into her chest and all over her torso. It wasn't long before Will was hard again. Seeing his crush of two years covered in his cum drove him crazy. He picked her up and slammed her against the cabin wall, rocking the boat. After a not so graceful couple of seconds Will had penetrated Mia again and was bouncing her up and down his shaft as his hands roamed over her semen covered breasts. Mia gasped with pleasure as the combined feeling of a dick pounding into her as her boobs were groped and her nipples played with sent her into another body shaking orgasm.

Her wide hips grinded into Will's cock and her chest pushed forward giving him easier access to her tits. If Will hadn't came so much earlier he would have exploded into her that very second, but thankfully he was able to keep pounding and groping without missing a beat.

His dick was sent even farther into Mia and he felt her pussy juices fill her canal making a squelching sound each time Will pushed into her. Will couldn't stand it any longer. He yanked himself out and exploded again onto Mia, covering her again with his thick white cum.

They got up and Mia subconsciously rubbed the semen into her chest again. They got dressed again, but the evidence of cum and sweat from their fuck was still clearly visible as well as the smell of sex reeking around them. They drove back to Mia's house after cleaning up Mia's boat and made it back at 10:52. Lucky it seemed her parents had gone to bed. Mia quickly went to the shower to rid herself of the stench of sex and cum that covered her. Her parents did check on her, but it was after the shower so she was in the clear. Will had no problem because his whole family was asleep when he got back. He took a quick shower and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

***

Will practically skipped into school on Monday. He couldn't wait to talk to Mia in B block. Will had texted Ryan scene for scene what had happened with Mia and Ryan had started to form a plan. This friday he was planning a party and he was hoping to invite Mia and Will to it too. His parents were out of town with his sisters from thursday to tuesday.

Ryan and Claire were shocked to see Will and Mia talking for the whole of B block. "I thought he was usually quiet and shy. The teacher actually had to tell him to quiet down." Claire said confused. "I know, ever since he asked her out it's like he has all the confidence in the world." Ryan stated not bringing up that it was possible it was because of the sex. But Will knew it wasn't the sex. He had been able to talk to Mia all throughout their dinner before the movie. He was just happy to be with her.

***

- "Hey, I was planning on having a party on Friday and all of you are welcome to come. Don't invite people not in this chat though. It's at 7:00 and you'll want to stay the night. Hope you all can make it :)" Ryan sent to Emma, Claire, Mia, Sophia, Allie, Abby, Will, and Luke. He immediately got a yes from Emma, Claire, Luke, and Sophia. The rest of the group confirmed they could make it by the end of the day.

***

The week passed quickly with nothing important happening. On Friday everyone was buzzing about the party. Ryan was purposely very secretive and wouldn't give any details about the party other than they would be in his finished basement which had a TV, ping pong table, sofa, a stack of folding chairs, a completely flat coffee table, and a table for alcohol. He had been able to get the booze easily enough from some senior who knew a guy.

Claire was the first to arrive since she lived across the street. She was surprised when Ryan told her in order to enter the basement all clothing except underwear must be taken off and left upstairs. But she did it anyway. After all, Ryan had seen her with much less on.

A similar series of event happened with Emma resulting in her also downstairs in her bra and panties. It was when Mia and Will showed up and told they must be in underwear to go downstairs that Ryan thought they might not listen to him, but after explaining others were downstairs already and when Ryan went downstairs he too would have to strip, the couple reluctantly agreed and stripped.

Sophia and Allie stripped down with no fight at all, and Luke and Abby took little persuading. When Ryan finally entered the basement to find everyone talking and laughing as if nothing was different he knew his plan would work. He too was in his boxers as promised and gathered everyone in a circle to explain what was going to happen.

"Everyone will have 30 minutes to go around and ask anything(Except penetration) of anyone in the room and they will have to do it. After that two girls will be randomly chosen for each boy and have a 30 minute threeway, then the groups will be randomly chosen again with new partners and another 30 minutes will commence. This means each guy will fuck all but two of you girls. Then finally if people still had the energy it will be a free-for-all until morning. You could choose to sleep after the last 30 minute three way or participate in the free-for-all. Tomorrow all clothes must still be left upstairs and a free-for-all will start again until 3 o'clock in the afternoon when you could leave or stay as you wished. The only rules are what happens in the basement stays in the basement and no physical harm can happen to anyone. Also you must be open to your significant other having sex with other people." Ryan explained.

"Morning after pills will be provided but condoms are available if you felt like extra protection was necessary. There will be a 30 minute break between each event. Everyone strip what remaining clothes you have on(underwear) and dispose of it in that box. You're 30 minutes of asking requests(with no actual penetration involved) begins now." Ryan continued and everyone shed their clothes at once but looked uneasy about asking the requests.

"Claire, may I touch your tits?" Ryan asked trying to get the ball rolling. When Claire agreed everyone seemed to get comfortable again and soon everyone was being groped, getting a blowjob or their pussy eaten out, or making out. Ryan was happy people were starting to switch their usual partners as well. Mia was giving Luke a blowjob while Abby and Allie were giving Will one. Their mouths locked with Wills cock in between them and they slid their mouths up and down his shaft. Sophia was going down on Emma while Claire pleasured Ryan. Claire was bouncing her tits up and down over Ryan's dick, expertly tit-fucking him.

Partners and activities switched throughout the 30 minutes, but the one common theme between the guys is each of them had been able to not cum and save themselves for later. Mia had had a violent orgasm when Ryan had gone down on her, carving out her pussy with his tongue and teasing her clit. Ryan had found out Mia was a squirter when she had drenched his face with her juices during her orgasm, although Ryan was far from complaining.

All the other girls had had softer orgasms except Claire and Abby so they were already ready for event two. But Ryan decided to extend the break to 30 minutes so everyone could regain their strength. He also passed out endurance pills so the guys could make it through the first two threesomes with energy to spare for the third. 'You can cum up to 5 times before you got soft again' the advertisement read. Ryan assumed it would be more like 4 but still would easily get the job done.

***

Ryan cleared his throat to get the attention of everyone. The beer he had put out on the table had shrunk sizably. This could make the threesome action more exciting. Also the guys(including himself) had all taken the pills so they should be able to make it through until the end. "Ok. The first groups will be..." Ryan started, pausing for dramatic effect. He had actually gone upstairs and used a random number generator for the groups so they were indeed random. "Emma and Mia with Will, Claire and Allie with Luke, and Abby and Sophia with me." All the girls had trusted the pregnancy pills he had given them, and he had 'morning after' pills too just in case, so nobody had requested condoms.

Each guy took his two partners to a separate part of the room. Ryan dove right in. He knew the pills would hopefully last him twice per threesome, and had told the other guys that too. He had gotten the two most petite girls in the group, but wasn't complaining. He knew how Sophia operated and was looking forward to seeing what he could do with Abby.

He immediately pushed Sophia into a doggy-style position. Sophia was easier to enter now that he had done it a few times, but still felt tight on his dick. Sophia noticed Abby standing around and motioned for her to lie down in front of her, Abby's small beautiful breasts aimed up at the ceiling.

As Ryan picked up the pace of his thrusts into Sophia, Sophia lowered her mouth onto Abby's swollen pussy. She pushed her tongue between Abby's pussy lips and used the slamming of Ryan's dick into her to propel her tongue into Abby. Sophia moved her tongue around, locating Abby's clit and grabbed it with her tongue. As Sophia's body was pushed into then drawn out of, her body swayed with the rhythm of Ryan hammering into her. Her tongue pulled and yanked at Abby's clit as Sophia's body moved around. This drew screams from Abby that caused everyone in the room to stop what they were doing and make sure everything was ok.

When Abby's orgasm calmed down she slid out from under Sophia. Sophia also gave into her orgasm, gasping for air and moaning as Ryan refused to slow his thrusts. Sophia fell away as her pussy unclenched from Ryan's still hard dick. Ryan walked over to the booze table and grabbed a tube of lube he had stored away for a moment like this.

When Ryan returned, he pulled Abby towards him and commanded her to spread her ass for him. When she obeyed, he smeared the lube over her asshole and a little inside as Luke had recommended he do after his own experience at the water park. He told Abby to do the same for Sophia and she copied his lube placement exactly. Sophia looked unsure so without saying a word Ryan bent Abby down of the sofa they were closest to.

Ryan carefully pushed his cock into her ass, slowly sliding into her inch by inch. Abby groaned and began begging him to go farther. "Come on Ryan!" Farther! Oh FUCK! Give it all to me! Holy SHIT! Abby was almost screaming again, but this time nobody else noticed.

Ryan looked around at the carnage that was unfolding. Luke had claimed the ping pong table and had Claire and Allie lying face up on it. He was pounding into Claire and vigorously fingering Allie. Suddenly Luke's eyes got wide and Claire shrieked. Luke pulled out of her quickly and a trail of cum began leaking out of her pussy. Luke was still hard though, and switched to Allie. Allie moaned as the finger in her was replaced with Luke's 7 inch long shaft. Claire kneeled over Allie, letting her lick the cum out of her soaked pussy.

Ryan's eyes moved to Will. He was lying flat on the coffee table. Mia was crouched over his face and his tongue was pushed deep into her. Emma was riding him cowgirl style facing Mia. The two girls were making out hard, pausing slightly every once in a while for a breath of air or a shuddering moan.

12