Believe Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Drawing Blood.
5.5k words
4.36
28.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers:

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback on the first chapter of this story. I've never submitted to Literotica before and I was admittedly nervous but had a very pleasant experience thanks to all of your support! I also greatly appreciate the somewhat critical feedback-those opinions help me to step back and take a look at the story from an object point of view and make the work, as a whole, much more well-rounded.

This story is going to seem a bit depressing at times, but it's always darkest before the dawn so please bear with me and I promise I'll do my best to keep you entertained!

**********Chapter Two: Drawing Blood**********

April 24, 2013

2:44 AM

Somewhere in Louisiana

---

I refused to be broken.

I refused to be trapped here. I had to get away and as quickly as I could. Life sucked right now, I'll admit that, but I still had so much to live for. I wanted to go to college and get a job, find a man and get married, have children. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in some weird old pervert's basement. Who would?

I was going to get away, I reassured myself. Keep your eyes peeled. Look for exits. Figure out this guy's deal and work with it and go back to your Mom and stay alive!

"You've had a long day, my pet, so I'm going to let you rest soon."

Gabriel led me out of the room where he had me tied up, firmly holding my elbow even though I tried to pull my arm away from him. In the hallway, there was a small spiral staircase and one other door. Passing through it, I realized it was a heavy metal door with several locks on the outside. There weren't any windows in the tiny room and a singular bulb suspended from the ceiling gave off a dim yellow glow that proved to be the only source of light. It swung back and forth as the door closed behind us, causing shadows to dance all across the walls. The sight gave me the creeps, which, I figured, was the whole idea.

There wasn't much to the space. A small cot against one wall with a pillow and thin blanket. A toilet and sink were on the opposite side of the room, next to a narrow shower that lacked a door or curtain. There was a desk with paper, pens and a few old books, and a television with a small stack of DVD's. I could tell from here that there wasn't any cable cord. He was smart, I had to admit, he didn't want me to have any contact with the outside world until he was ready for me to. Though there was hardly room for it, there was also a tiny table and two chairs in the middle of the room. 'He plans to keep me here for a long time...' I thought. 'Maybe forever.'

"Take off your cloths."

The words caught me off guard. I had still been examining the room. I didn't want to forget any important details about where I was. I even made a mental note of Gabriel's appearance, so that I could tell the police if I got out of here alive. No, when I got out. I had to stay positive, I told myself.

"What?" I asked, incredulously, "No way!"

I should have seen his retaliation coming, but it still took me by surprise when he grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back, forcing me to look up into his eyes. I shoved at his hand, trying to pull it away from my hair but only succeeded in tugging harder on my head. "Are you really going to be this stubborn the whole damn time?" He shouted, mere inches from my face. "I -just- explained to you, when I tell you to do something, you do it! If you don't, I will do it for you and then I will beat you like a red-headed stepchild!"

I was shaking and this time I couldn't control it. He had to see me trembling. Without releasing the hold he had on my hair, he rubbed the space between his brow with two fingers, as if I was giving him a headache and he wasn't the one just screaming in my ears. "You're new to this, I get that... So I'm going to give you one more chance. I want you to take your clothes off. Can you do that for me?"

I didn't like the situation but I wasn't dumb enough to piss him off again. I tried to steady my voice, "Y-yes, sir. I'm sorry..." I tried to play the obedient little slave girl. Anything I could do to get him to let go of my hair and stop touching me.

"Good girl." His hand slipped away and I took a half step backwards. He hardly gave me any room, still towering over me, and folded his arms across his chest, waiting.

I took in a ragged breath and wiped a tear away from the corner of my eye. If there was anything at all, I didn't want the jackass to see me cry. I was going to try not to beg. I didn't know if I would be able to resist, if he really hurt me, but I wanted him to see me as a human and I figured the more I bawled and pleaded, the more he was going to see me as some kind of sniveling dog.

Slowly, I reached down and pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it onto the desk at my side. 'It's just like being at the beach, in your bathing suit,' I told myself, but I didn't really believe it. Next, I undid my pants and pushed them down, kicking them off and placing them with my shirt on the desk. 'What does it matter, he's already seen you naked in your room? You didn't know then, but even so...' None of my measures to reassure myself were any good.

I let my eyes flicker up to Gabriel's face and I wished I hadn't. He was watching me with an intense, hungry gaze. He let his eyes trail up and down my body in a possessive way. He knew I was his. The thought made my stomach turn. Finally his eyes met mine, expectantly. I didn't have to ask and he didn't have to say anything. That wasn't enough and I knew it.

I reached behind myself, unhooking my bra, and slipped it off and on to the desk with my other clothes. I tried to use one hand to cover my breasts while pulling my panties off with the other. It was difficult and in the whole act I did little to really cover myself, but trying felt better than not trying. Soon, I was completely nude, save for a small silver cross that hung from a thin chain around my neck. Dad had given it to me for Christmas one year when I was very young and we were still a family. Gabriel didn't ask me to remove it, so I left it in place. I was glad. If anyone was going to give me strength here, it was going to be God.

No sooner had my panties come off before he was against me, pressing himself onto my naked body. He shoved me back, until I hit the wall. The concrete felt like an icebox and I arched by back, unintentionally pushing myself into my captor. Gabriel took hold of my wrists, pulling them above my head where he grabbed them with one hand. The other traveled down, running over my sides and caressing my breasts.

"Stop..." I breathed, trying to make myself sound dangerous and in control. His eyes, which had still been invasively roaming my body, snapped up to meet mine. He looked crazed, wild, more like an animal than a man.

"Don't beg for me to stop when I'm doing something I enjoy, whore," He rumbled. Then he moved his head closer so that his lips barely brushed my ear and spoke softer. "You are mine. I'll do with your body whatever I want." He moved his hand to my nipple, where he grabbed and twisted, pulling roughly. I whined and tried to wiggle away but it was no use. "Whether I want to pinch..." He moved his hand down again, so that his fingers played softly at my lips and clit. "Rub..." He shifted his hand one more time, finally plunging a finger inside of me, "Or feel you from inside... You're going to happily let me do any of those things to you and more."

A soft moan escaped me, the sound full of desperation. I wasn't enjoying it but I couldn't help the noise I made. I closed my eyes tight, wishing this was all a dream and that I could just wake up. But I couldn't and Gabriel kept his finger moving inside of me. "Despite your greatest efforts, you're wet..." He chuckled, tilting his head to look down at my face. "Maybe you like being controlled more than you let on."

I wanted to curse at him and slap him and push him away, but even if I had been brave enough to do any of that, he had me pinned so well that there was no chance of moving a single muscle that he didn't want me to. I couldn't help that I was wet. There were just certain ways nature had my body reacting to this kind of treatment. In my mind it was abuse and I wanted nothing more than for him to stop, but my body betrayed me. I knew I never could of gotten off from it and I held on to that fact as a silent rebellion against his physical onslaught.

Finally, he removed the finger from inside of me. I opened my eyes and his hand was in front of my face. "Suck." I didn't have time to think about it before he shoved the finger into my mouth. Back, like an old friend, there was that sickly feeling in the pit of my stomach again when I tasted my own juices on his finger. Adding fuel to the disgusting fire was the scent of cigarettes on his hand. Fearing backlash, I quickly went to work sucking his finger clean.

Far overdue, he stepped away. I let myself lean against the wall, wrapping my arms around myself defensively. "If you are a good girl and you obey me, I will continue to give you pleasure like I just did." The entire notion was ridiculous. I was almost certain I would rather be beaten than have him violate me like that again but I didn't comment and he continued, "If you're a bad girl, you'll only know pain... and I will still have my pleasure."

Silence fell and I quickly spat out another, "Yes, sir."

It seemed to be what Gabriel wanted and he moved to pick something up off of the bed. "Your clothes, like your name, will have to be earned back. Something of a trust and obedience lesson. For now, you will have only this." He handed me a thin white dress. I practically jumped into the outfit as soon as he had given me an approving nod and was instantly grateful to have something covering me again, hiding my body from his wandering eyes. It had narrow straps and when I pulled it on it rose a good 5 or 6 inches above the knee, was quite low cut, and my nipples poked right through the sheer material but anything was better than nothing. "Behave and you will have pants and socks and shoes and jackets in no time."

He smiled at me encouragingly. It was so bizarre. When he was raging, he looked so terrifying. And it wasn't as though he was any less scary when he smiled, but he looked so... genuine. Somehow it felt deceitful. The man was clearly insane. He changed directions like a candle in the wind. He went from livid and screaming to all smiles in a matter of seconds.

"Turn around."

What now? I turned to face the wall, much as my mind tried to bargain for me not to turn my back on this monster. I felt him grab my wrists and was surprised at the gentleness of his hold when he wasn't punishing me. Unfortunately, I soon realized he was tying my hands behind my back with another rope. The realization that I would soon be restrained and helpless, again, set in and I began to squirm.

"Hold still," he commanded sharply and with great reluctance, I froze. "I will have to keep your hands tied for now, while I'm not around. I don't want any chances that you'll get away from me, my little pet. Soon, we aren't going to need this. You'll gladly obey me and very soon you won't even dare thinking of trying to escape, even though I'm sure that it has been the only thing on your mind all night."

I stiffened. I thought he could hear me gulp. Of course, he had to know that I wouldn't have much else on my mind.

He had finished binding my hands behind my back and he brushed the hair away from the sides of my neck before leaning in and placing a soft kiss there. His arms came around me, hands entwining over my stomach. "It's okay. You aren't in trouble. Like I said, we won't have to worry about these things soon, alright?"

"Yes, sir," I replied, but I didn't believe it. I swore the second I had the chance, I was going to bolt in whichever direction would take me as far away from him as possible.

After a moment, Gabriel released me, only to steer me towards the bed where he helped me lay down, tied my ankles together with a second rope and tucked me under the flimsy blanket. He kissed my forehead. My skin crawled and I resisted the urge to try and bite him when he pulled away. Gabriel gathered up my clothes from the desk and headed towards the door. "You'll sleep for now. I'll see you in the morning." He looked back at me as the door swung closed, "Sleep tight, my little pet."

The sound of the locks turning on the door sounded final. I was trapped. I let out a little sob as the lights flicked off.

********************

April 24, 2013

9:30 AM

Somewhere in Louisiana

---

Gabriel came back into the little cell in the morning. The light switch was on the outside of the door, I had discovered, and he flipped them on before entering. Half asleep, I shifted around underneath the covers, trying to hide my face from the oppressive light.

"Get up."

The words sounded extremely loud in the otherwise muteness of the room, yanking me the rest of the way out of my sleep. Startled, I lifted my face from underneath the covers and watched him through half open eyes, before working my way out of the bed-a more difficult task than usual.

Still groggy, I felt myself sway back and forth on my feet, trying to rouse myself. I had spent a large part of the night crying into my pillow and then another portion of time hopping around the room-cage-trying to find something to cut the rope off with or some means of opening the door. With the lights off, the room was pitch black like a cave and my search had turned up nil.

Eventually, I had given up and struggled to get back in bed, under the covers as he had left me, before he returned. With all the activity and the unsettling feeling of sleeping in a place that I was unfamiliar with-and really didn't want to be at in the first place-I had only fallen asleep a couple of hours ago. I was disappointed in myself because I knew the less I slept, the harder it would be to get away. I needed to be aware. I needed to be able to focus.

"What are you doing?" There was that testing edge to his voice and he folded his arms across his chest authoritatively and stared me down.

He wants me to kneel. I looked around myself with a stupid, confused expression on my face. How to get on my knees without flopping on the floor like a fish and essentially busting my ass?

"But you haven't untied me... sir," I finally said, although I really didn't have to state the obvious.

In a matter of seconds, Gabriel had crossed the tiny room and grabbed me up by my neck. He squeezed so tight that I felt my airway get cut off. I couldn't breath and was almost instantly gasping for air. With my hands tied, there was no fighting him.

"What did I tell you yesterday?" he growled. When I didn't answer, he repeated the question. "I said, 'what did I tell you YESTERDAY?"

He had screamed the last word in my face and I couldn't hold the tears back any more, letting them roll down my cheeks in fat droplets. Something about the thought of being completely, physically helpless just made me feel so weak and terrified. The fact that I had only just woken up and wasn't processing very well, yet, didn't help either.

He loosened his grip only so much that I could gasp out a few words at a time, "I should... bow... when you come... into the... room."

"Very good," he said sarcastically and released his hold.

The second my feet hit the floor, I crumpled onto the ground. I gave myself only a moment to try and control my breathing before pulling my legs beneath me and pressing my head to the ground as he had instructed me the night before.

"I don't care if your hands are tied up, if you're sleeping, eating, taking a piss... I don't care if you're on fucking fire... If you're physically capable of kneeling, you will kneel!" I felt the bottom of his shoe on the back of my head, pushing down. It wasn't enough to hurt me but the goal must have been more to humiliate me than anything. It was working. "Have I made myself perfectly clear?"

"Y-yes sir."

"Now, what do you say?"

"Thank you, sir," I whispered, defeated.

"You're really testing me, pet..." He sighed, removing his foot from the back of my head. "We didn't have to go through all of that. You were about to get untied and I was going to let you sit at the table and eat breakfast."

I tilted my head towards the table and could just see the side of a bowl from this angle. I hadn't noticed the food before but now that I was paying attention, I could smell it. I realized how hungry I was and my stomach rumbled right on cue.

"I think I'm going to have to take away your privilege to sit at the table, though, at least until you can learn to behave yourself better." He grabbed my arm, making no attempt to be gentle, and pulled me towards the table. He sat me back on my knees, upright, and took a seat for himself in one of the quaint chairs. I sniffled, my cheek tear-streaked and wet, my hair falling messily in front of my face. In contrast to how roughly he had just handled me, Gabriel leaned down and carefully wiped away my tears. He combed my hair away from my face with his fingers and when he was done he kissed the top of my head. "Calm down, now... It's time to eat."

It was a simple breakfast, just a bowl of grits and a few strawberries, but I was getting so hungry that it seemed like banquet. I waited to see if he would untie me but it was made obvious that he didn't plan to when he scooped up a spoon full of grits and held it in front of my face. Everything in my body protested, screaming at me not to give in, not to give this maniac what he wanted: to eat from his hands. This was all part of the game, I knew. Make me depend on him for food and in time, I would associate him with good things.

Somewhere a smart, rational part of me popped up and said that I needed food. How was I going to fight him if I was too weak from not eating? How was I going to escape? That little part of myself really got on my nerves, but I opened my mouth to let the spoon in.

He fed me like that, occasionally giving me a few sips of water from a plastic bottle, until it was all gone. Gabriel set the spoon down in the bowl and looked at me as though waiting for something.

"Thank you, sir."

He grinned, pleased with the response. "Good, you can be taught." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a plastic pill bottle. He took a little pink pill out of it and told me to stick out my tongue. I didn't exactly feel safe, taking this mystery drug, but I figured if he wanted to kill me then he could have done that already. I swallowed the pill and Gabriel helped me chase it with the water. "Don't worry, it's just birth control."

Knowing what it was didn't exactly calm my nerves.

"Now, you're going to have some chores to do, every day. I want you to get into the routine, so you know exactly what to do without me having to tell you. When you wake up, as long as you are good, you will always have breakfast ready. We'll go through everything together this morning, but I expect you to learn all of your duties the first time. I don't want to go over it again, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"When you finish with breakfast," he said, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me closer, "You're going to give me something, in return. You can think of it as a way to say 'thank you,' for my taking care of you so well." He spread his legs enough to allow me between them and moved to unzip his pants.

"No, please..." I wasn't exactly the most promiscuous girl in town, but I knew what was coming.

I barely got the words out when he slammed his fist down on the table, causing the dishes to jump and clink together. "God damnit! Are we really going to have to go through this?!"

12