Believe Me Nora Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan nodded, though he wasn't 100% sure he wanted to get drunk tonight, but two beers wouldn't be too bad he supposed. If it came down to it he could take the bus home. The first picture was from just before she'd got pregnant, and was outside somewhere, the next few where her a few months pregnant, again outside somewhere. Tristan had to agree she was beautiful and her belly was nice, he'd always thought pregnant women were sexy. He blinked as he came to a picture a few moments later, this time Nora was laying naked on her bed, the shot was just her stomach and breasts and face. He looked up finding Zane at the bar, who was taking his time, maybe he hadn't realized they were on there, or maybe he just didn't think Tristan would look at them all.

Tristan considered just setting the phone back over by Zane's seat, but he flipped again instead, this time it was a close up of her pussy, the belly obvious at the top, with her fingers buried in it, fingering herself. Tristan could feel his erection pressing at his pants again, as he flipped on. He nearly came down his leg when the next picture showed what he assumed was Zane's hard cock stuck an inch or so into Nora's ass, while she fingered her clit. He knew he should put the phone down, but he flipped again, this time it was the tip of Zane's cock, hovering a few inches over Nora's pussy, which was covered in the strands of thick cum.

"She's beautiful, huh?" Zane said, Tristan nearly jumped out of his seat, having not heard the man walk up.

"Uh, yea, she really is," He said, setting the phone down by Zane, who saw the picture that had been stopped at. He set the pitcher down and picked it up, flipping to the next.

"You stopped too soon, this next one is the best," He offered the phone back and Tristan hesitated before taking the phone, his jaw dropping a little as he saw the picture of Zane face down in his wife's cum covered and filled pussy. Zane slid around the booth, so he was sitting next to Tristan, indicating the phone. "There's a few more, keep looking." Zane looked at the screen as well, as Tristan flipped forward. There was another dozen or so pictures, of various sex acts with his pregnant wife. Tristan couldn't believe that Zane was just having him look at these, but when Zane's hand came to rest right on Tristan's erection he had a feeling that Zane was after more than a few drinks.

Tristan reached down, stopping the hand, not moving it away just stopping its movement. "You're gonna make me cum right here and I don't have anything to change into."

Zane didn't say anything at first, but lifted his hand slowly, but he didn't take it away, instead he undid the front of Tristan's pants and unzipped them. He slid his hand inside and gently grasped the other man's firm erection. "I live just a few minutes away, I bet I can find something for you to change into for your drive home." Zane's fingertips ran slowly along Tristan's length, teasing him.

"Yea, okay," was all the younger man could stammer out. Zane slid his hand around the shaft of the erection he was touching and stroked it a few times, it took only a few moments before Tristan exploded down the inside of his pant leg. Zane made sure to milk it all out before he removed his hand, licking the remnants of it off his fingers and then finished off the last of his glass of beer while Tristan did his pants up. The pitcher he had returned with was still empty though and Tristan had a feeling that had just been a ploy to give him time to look at the pictures of Nora.

Zane slid back around to his side and then moved to get out of the half round booth. "Let's get out of here then and get you cleaned up." He turned walking for the door, Tristan finally got up when Zane was about halfway there, glancing down, there were obvious moisture stains in his slacks, but he didn't think anyone would notice, he hurried out into the parking lot anyway though. "Want me to just drive and I can drop you off back here later?"

"I'll follow you," Tristan didn't really know what he was saying, or doing, but this hunk wanted to take him back to his place, where his pregnant wife was, and quite possibly fuck him and he was in no way opposed to this idea.

--

The two cars arrived minutes later at the small three bedroom house that Zane and Nora lived in. Zane parked and got out, waiting for Tristan before heading up to the porch and opening the door. "Nora, is the washer empty? I went out to drink with Tristan from work and he made a bit of a mess of his pants," Nora eyed him oddly as she entered the living room. Glancing at the man behind Zane who stepped out into the light, she could see the wet looking spots down the inside of his leg.

"Yea it's empty, go ahead and go in the bathroom and get them off, there is a robe in there," Tristan nodded and ducked off in the direction indicated.

"What are you up to Zane?" she asked, knowing when her husband had some kind of plot brewing in his mind.

"Well I'm proving to you that you're wanted. See, the mess he made was after I only stroked him like three times and the reason he was erect at all was from the pictures of your naked body I have on my phone. You know the one's I've taken over the last few months, with your beautiful pregnant belly?"

"What?" Nora stood staring at him, her mouth agape. They had always had a bit of an open relationship, mainly so Zane could screw guys and she'd taken advantage of it herself a few times, but not in a few years had either of them felt the desire to step out and she had somewhat thought that was behind them. But the idea of it all was making her juices begin to flow. "So, you're in those pictures too, maybe he just liked your cock."

"I'm in like 4 of the two dozen or so, I don't think it was just my cock that got him that hard," They both heard the door open then, and Tristan came back out, his pants in his hands, as well as his boxers. The robe he had borrowed tied around his waist, "Let's ask him." Before Nora could stop him he turned to Tristan.

"Was it my cock or my wife's sexy body that got you so horny when you were looking at the pictures on my phone?" He asked, point blank.

Tristan stammered, as he watched Nora flush red, it melted down into her neck and he could just imagine her breasts being red with embarrassment as well. He didn't know quite what to say, but finally, after clearing his throat, he went with the truth, "It was definitely your wife that started the erection and while the pictures of you eating cum out of her pussy where immensely hot, they were only part of the equation. Ma'am, you are a truly beautiful woman and hell, my dick is getting hard just looking at you there in those shorts and tank top."

Nora looked down at herself, she wore a ribbed tank top, which covered only her breasts and about a third of her round stomach, and she couldn't see them exactly, but a pair of Zane's boxers covered only her dripping pussy and her plump ass. Normally she didn't even bother with those, but she'd peeked out the window and saw that Zane had company. Zane looked at her, seeing the doubt still in her eyes, so he grabbed her by the hand and led her to the couch. "Sit," he told her, and she complied. "Tristan, would you come here please?" Tristan hesitated a moment, all of this was happening pretty fast, but it was also really turning him on. They could both see the bulge in the front of the robe. When he was close enough Zane reached out and undid the front of the robe, it fell open and there was indeed a rock hard cock inside.

Nora's mouth fell open as she stared, it was a very nice cock, a little smaller than her husband's in length, but possibly a bit wider. It also curved upward toward the end, it was a little funny looking in that way, but she had a feeling that inside you it felt great. She felt Zane's hand gently touch the back of her head and then his other grasped Tristan's erection and he brought the two together, until she could feel it pressing to her lips. Part of her thought she should stop, that this was all strange and that this man was just putting it on because Zane had asked him to, but then she felt him arch forward a bit. Her eyes darted up to his and she could almost hear the lust in them beating on the air around her head.

Nora's lips parted to accept him into her mouth, her hand raising to grasp the base of his shaft while she sucked at the tip, she could only take a little over half of him into her mouth comfortably. When she wasn't pregnant she had ways of shifting to take more, but it was uncomfortable to do it right now so she stayed content with what she had. She was a small woman overall and her hand fit just right in place at the base, so that when it touched his stomach her lips touched it. Tristan looked up at Zane who was now standing naked next to them, his wife's hand was raised and placed on his own erection, she pulled back a moment to look at the two hard dicks before her.

Zane smiled down at her as she began sucking on his, her hand continuing to stroke and play with Tristan's while she did it though. After what felt like hours but was really only minutes she looked around the room, both cocks still in her hand. "You on the floor," she said looking up into Tristan's eyes.

He obliged, laying down on the floor. She squatted facing him and then directed his hard-on to her pussy lips, impaling herself on him with an ease known only to a woman who loved riding on top. She pulled Zane around in front of her and went back to work on his cock. After a few minutes though she changed her mind, "You suck him now," she told Tristan and Zane adjusted so that he was kneeling over Tristan, his erection pointing down at the man's mouth.

Tristan didn't hesitate a moment and was soon taking as much of Zane down his throat as he could. This continued for a time before Nora began to grunt and moan and was soon cumming all over Tristan's hard cock. Tristan wasn't ready to cum though, since it hadn't been long since Zane had got him off.

Nora finally subsided and pushed Zane out of the way, peering down at Tristan. "Hrm, no cum huh?"

"Sorry," Tristan said, flushing red himself. "I just came before we left the bar... can I jerk off onto your belly though?" The idea had never really occurred to Nora, but now that he mentioned it she wanted badly to have somebody cum on her belly. She needed Zane's help but a few moments later she was standing again and then leaning back on the couch.

"That sounds hot, why don't you both come over here and jerk off onto my belly?" This time neither man hesitated at all as they moved over to her, standing shoulder to shoulder as they both beat off. Nora pulled them closer and moved herself a bit until they were both basically straddling one of her legs.

She put one of her hands on each of their bottoms, her middle finger began to rub their anus' a few moments later. It didn't take much more after she started that before Zane was spraying his load onto her belly, the first blast actually arcing over it and colliding with the bottom of her left breast, trickling down her stomach as each additional spurt splattered against it.

That was enough for Tristan as well, it seemed, and about halfway through Zane's orgasm Tristan sprayed his own out. The bent tip of his cock made the first two spurts arc up above her belly as well though, the first hit her in the face, leaving a line of cum from her left cheek to her chin. The other hit her breast leaving a streak along her right nipple. The remainder joined her husband's on her pregnant belly.

Nora waited as they finished before she began to play in it, running her fingers through it. Then she lifted a scoop of their joined seed and put it in her mouth. She pulled Tristan down to her, and kissed him hard, pushing the cum into his mouth, making him taste it. "Now Zane," she whispered as he broke away, he wasn't one to disobey and a moment later was kissing Zane, sharing their joined seed with him.

"That was so fucking sexy," Nora said, Zane hadn't seen her this happy in months and knew that his plan had worked.

"Yea," Tristan said, looking between the couple before him, his pants were still dirty, but he didn't care at this point, picking them up and pulling them on.

"I better go," he stammered and, before the two even really had a chance to say good bye, he was dressed and out the door.

12