Belinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed into her, thrusting solidly. Her hips ground against me. I felt her muscles clamp around my dick, inside her.

Consciousness blurs. I lose control - I thrust faster, harder, seeking release inside of her. She lifts her hips, raising up from the bed, pushing her engorged clit against my shaft as I pound into her.

A nagging voice plays in my head. No, it's not about my wife, or her husband. It's this: "Fuck. I wanted to eat her out until she came."

But it's far too late for me. I can only guide my dick in and out of her.

But I'm pleasantly surprised. She begins to moan louder than before, to... squeak. No, not like a mouse, but like a woman who's lost all control of her vocal cords.

And her muscles clamp down upon me. I feel waves of spasms erupt along my dick. And then I'm overcome.

I feel myself pumping in sympathy with her. My dick throbs as her pussy pulsates. I feel myself releasing inside of her. I swear I'm going to black out.

I feel her arms on my back, pulling me against her, pulling me into her. Her pussy has a life of its own. I keep pumping, as though my entire goal in life were to cum inside of her.

And, slowly, gradually, our muscles, our movements, calm. I'm still thrusting into her, slowly but forcefully, emptying every drop of my seed into her. I feel her muscles grasping me, but less voraciously.

I seem to come back to a degree of consciousness.

My chest lies against hers. I feel her tits pressed into me. Both of us are covered in sweat.

Her hair is a mess - I must have ran my hands through it.

Is that a bruise on her neck? I must have bitten her when I came.

Her hand is on my balls. My dick is still inside her. It's as though she's trying to drain me into her.

We stop moving. I lie on top of her.

I look into her eyes, and smile.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see that the time is 11 PM.

The night has barely begun...

12