Belinda and Sue - A Love Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine, It's all been a bit sudden but I think too much of her to stand in her way but I want you to promise me that you will look after her for me." Belinda managed to say at last. "Can we go back to the boat now?"

Paula knew that this was almost a step too far for Belinda and she chose her words in reply carefully "I'll make a solemn promise to you Belinda that I will do everything in my power to keep her safe and well and that she will want for nothing. I promise."

She rummaged in the bottom of the basket and pulled out a communication handset and pressed the send button.

"We'll come back now if you could send the tender over please.".

After a couple of seconds, there was a crackled reply and a curt "Yes madam" and the little boat was on its way back.

Lijuan was in it when it arrived, she jumped out and cleared the picnic debris off the beach and they were on their way back. Sitting together on the main deck, they didn't say too much to each other until the boat got back into harbour in the late afternoon.

Belinda said a fairly difficult goodbye to Paula. Her kiss, when they were out of sight of the crew in her bedroom, was sweet and she kissed away her tears and promised once more that she would look after Sue. Belinda nodded and for a while, they held the embrace but she needed to be with Sue and went back up onto the deck where both she and Julian were waiting for her to join them on the short journey in the rental car up to the hotel.

Helping Sue to pack her things was difficult but at last when it was done, she turned to her and they kissed. Belinda felt her breasts against her this one last time and found her breathing starting to quicken, She knew it was inevitable that she was leaving her but couldn't help herself as the tears rolled down her cheeks. She had to touch her and lifted the top she was wearing and took comfort from the nakedness she found underneath. She kissed her nipples and made her breasts wet with her tears and looking up at Sue's face saw that she was crying as well.

"Lin, beautiful Lin, please let me go now, I love you but this is a chance for me to do something with myself, I don't love Paula but she is nice enough and I want to get to see some of the world. You've shown me a new side of myself and I will always love you for that."

They broke apart and she was ready to go. "I'm going to hang on to my little apartment back home for a while, here's the key, will you pop in and just keep an eye on it for me until I decide what I'm going to do. I love you Lin, tell me that you really do love me."

"I have loved you more than anything, if you want to come back to me, I will be waiting for you." Belinda replied "I can't come down to the jetty to see you off, I want to remember you here where we first made love.".

*************************

The room was so quiet after Sue had left, she laid on the bed feeling sorry for herself, the tears welling up in her eyes. She had been so happy with the new love in her life and it was all over too soon. Just thinking through the events of the few short days while they had been lovers, she felt the stickiness between her thighs as her thoughts turned towards the sight and smell of her, and without too much conscious thought about her actions her fingers were gently moving around her clitoris but she was tired, totally exhausted with the emotion and gradually drifted into a restless sleep without reaching a release.

**********************

to be continued

12