Belinda: Busted

Story Info
Belinda gets a little help from a friendly cop.
3k words
3.6
13.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a tiny bump, but as soon as I felt it, I knew that I'd have to pull over. Sure enough, my sharp ears picked up the telltale hiss of a punctured tire. I put on my hazard lights, got over safely, and got the car stopped as quickly as I could to try to save the rim. At least I'd finally get some use out of that folding safety triangle reflector thing that came with my car's tool kit. I'm surprisingly strong considering my form, but given my light weight, I wasn't really sure how well that translated to changing a tire. Plus, I was wearing one of my favorite silk blouses, and it was really getting dark. I figured I'd see if some good Samaritan was willing to help a cute, innocent damsel-in-distress like me. Okay, maybe not so innocent.

As it happened, my good Samaritan came in a car with flashing red and blue lights. Great, I thought. Probably some married middle-aged beat cop who eats too many crullers. So I was more than a little surprised when the dark-clad figure who came out of the cruiser completely shattered my mental image. He looked like a larger-than-life statue that someone had given a police uniform, and his handsome leonine muzzle looked professional and matter-of-fact.

"Good evening, ma'am," he said, his voice a powerful rumble. "Got a..." his voice trailed off as he shined a flashlight in my direction and he got a good look at my body. I have that effect on people. "...flat?"

I couldn't resist. "Only my tire."

"Well, I'll get you back on the road in a jiffy," he answered, his slight Midwestern twang suggesting that he wasn't originally from around here. Sure enough, he handily got the ruined tire off and the good tire on, even bolting the old wheel down into the trunk after he had dropped it in practically without effort. I couldn't help but hope he was showing off on my account; though overall, he seemed to make a point of taking no notice of my appearance, I did see him glance my way once or twice.

"Thank you so much, Officer--"

"Dahlgren," he said, "Tom. Think nothin' of it. It's nice to be able to interact with a citizen without having to write 'em a ticket."

I smiled. "You're sweet."

"All part of the job, Ma'am. You're free to go, but, ah, I'll be happy to escort you for a few blocks just to make sure the new tire holds air."

"You can follow me anywhere," I said. What can I tell you? I've always had a thing for big fluffy cats.

"Uh...I, uh..." the big officer stammered. "I'm on duty..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fluster you, Officer," I said. And sure enough, he was blushing! "But...well, you've been so helpful, I feel like I should repay you somehow..." At this, I arched my back just a little. Bad wolf!

He recovered a bit. "Now if ya do too much of that, you will stop traffic, there, lady," he said, smiling.

"And then what? Will you have to run me off to the pokey?" I asked playfully.

"Welllll..." he answered, sensing that perhaps this was his lucky day, "if you'll have coffee with me after my shift is up, perhaps we can bargain it down to good behavior."

"You drive a hard bargain, sir," I said, and gave him my phone number. Good behavior, though, was the last thing on my mind.

Later that evening we met at an all-night diner that he enjoyed--and it turned out that they not only had really good, strong coffee, but some of the best pie I've ever had. The company was the best part, though.

As it turned out, my ears hadn't deceived me; he was originally from Duluth, and had come down here for college. After he got his MBA, he realized that he despised the corporate world: he didn't like not being able to speak plainly; he hated not even being able to describe his own job in one sentence; and he had a particular disgust for "creating value for shareholders," which to him translated to slashing costs at the expense of service and quality.

So he became a cop.

After going over the details of his own life, he apologized for going on so long. I put my hand on his. Here was a guy who could sum himself up in less time than it took for me to eat a slice of pie (and rather enjoying the subtle changes in his sweet face as he pretended not to notice me...savoring it), and he was worried about talking too much.

"I could stand to hear a little more," I said, putting a paw on his.

"That's awfully nice of you," he answered, "but I don't know anything about you...and I think I'd really like to."

Before the invention of the smartphone, guys like this wouldn't have been able to fit their proverbial Little Black Books in a reasonably-sized barn. Or at least, they shouldn't have been able to. The world would be a better place for it.

So I told him about...well, everything. How I started out as a technology demonstrator that somehow gained sentience in a freak accident and went on to parlay my exotic appearance and abilities into a successful career in the world of adult entertainment, and one or two various events that had led me to our chance meeting on the side of the highway. He blushed cutely as I went over some of the naughtier parts, of which there are many, but he didn't act judgmental. (I did leave out a few details, just in case the statute of limitations hadn't run out yet.)

"So there you have it," I finished. "Just a good time girl."

He smiled a cute half-smile. "There's more to you than that."

I arched an eyebrow at him coyly. "Is there, now?"

"Here's just what I can get from the superficial stuff. You drive a nondescript late-model sedan. Not ridiculously expensive, but roomy, efficient, handles well, rides nice, and is easy to get parts for. So when you're not working, you don't draw undue attention to yourself. You're wearing an off-white silk long-sleeved blouse that buttons all the way up and has a ribbon at the neck, over a dark purple skirt that comes down to the knee and wouldn't be out of place in an office. Simple flats in matching purple leather over sheer black stockings. The whole look is attractive without being flashy.

"Now, the hair...sandy blonde ringlets. Not exactly wash-and-wear, so either you do spend considerable time on it, or some of that technology that made you...you..." He paused and tried desperately not to let his gaze drop to my curves, "helps with the hairstyling."

I nodded, a little stunned. He was the first person ever to notice that, except for the scientist who created me!

"Makeup: fresh-faced. You don't need it anyway. So based on that, I figure you for a no-nonsense type who is always looking ahead, but doesn't forget what's going on in front of her. Am I getting warm?"

It was my turn to blush a little. He was getting warm, and wanted to warm him up in an entirely different way.

"Okay, Detective," I teased. "What kind of art do I like?"

"Tough call. The way you eyed the 'Nighthawks' print at the entrance when we came in tells me that you're not a big fan."

I shook my pretty head just a little. "No, I just thought it was one of the parodies at first. I like Hopper's style, though I am a complete sucker for Escher."

He brightened. "Now THAT tells me something," he said, his voice dropping to a low, sexy rumble. "You like simple, dramatic pieces, but also well-designed work that challenges your point of view. And you like variety."

"I do."

"So, your turn: what can you tell me about me?"

I smiled, letting my tongue touch my upper lip as if deeply in thought. I also kinda like the way it makes men stare. And he didn't disappoint. "You take pride in your appearance, but you also constantly take in the world around you. You like things you can understand, or things you can simplify. You don't do a lot of judging. You like character. I'm guessing you probably prefer paintings to sculpture, but that could just be because you mentioned it first...though I bet you strongly prefer literal to abstract, and that you like knowing how pieces are actually made--the process is just as important as the product."

Just then, the waitress brought the check, and I took care of it. "Huh," he said, after a long and thoughtful silence. "I'd say you pretty much nailed me."

I had to fight mightily not to say that I wanted to. The look in his eyes, and the abrupt change in his scent, suggested that he'd gotten the message. He walked me to my car, and I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for a wonderful time," I said, perhaps a little more breathily than I'd meant to. "Unless...?"

He smiled and whispered, "You know, I occasionally have this fantasy where a sexy lady will do anything to get out of a ticket..."

"The way you look, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd gotten offers," I said.

"Two problems," he said. "The dash cam...and none of the women ever look as good as you."

"Soooooo..." I said, blushing furiously under the street light. Problem two is solved. What about problem one?"

"Dash cam shuts off when I go off duty."

I was driving down a back road a bit later when I saw flashing lights in my rearview mirror. I pulled over, and after a moment, a certain familiar handsome lion walked to my window in measured steps. I tapped the button, and the window slid down.

"Is there a problem, Officer?" I asked sweetly.

"I'm going to need to see your license and registration, Miss."

I handed them over.

"Just as I thought," he said, every bit the Central Casting cop. "Your name, description, and vehicle match a person of interest I've been looking for. Step out of the car, please."

I got out, tentatively, saying, "I'm sure this has to be some kind of misunderstanding..."

He took one of my arms in a strong paw. As the warmth of his paw pads touched my skin, I felt a jolt of what I can only describe as pleasurable electricity. I gasped as he ratcheted a handcuff on my wrist; my nostrils filled with his scent. I had noted a touch of arousal at the diner. Now the arousal drowned out everything else. As I got lost in that, I felt him pull my arms gently together in front of me and cuff them together. "No, I don't think so, Miss. You're definitely the one I want."

Officer Dahlgren marched me to his vehicle, forcefully but not unkindly. Normally I'm not all that much into bondage, but he was pushing my buttons something fierce. He opened the back door and gently guided my head in. As I sat, I looked up, and said innocently, "There must be something I can do..."

"You're not trying to bribe an officer of the law, are you?" he asked, mock-suspiciously.

"Nothing of the kind," I answered, maintaining my tone. Something in the way his ears perked suggested that my warm voice was doing what I wanted it to. "I just think if you...got to know me, you'd find I'm not such a bad girl..."

"Perhaps I should investigate further, at that," he said, and climbed in after me as I slid over. He pulled me close, and I dove in for a kiss before he could say another word. He mmmmphed! happily and then relaxed into it, his warm, slightly rough tongue tentatively meeting mine after a moment or two, and I nestled into his big, strong arms, letting him just squeeze and kiss me.

After a bit, he started to nuzzle my neck. Now, normally I like this kind of attention from a partner more than a little, but adding the extra naughtiness of the handcuffs and a partner in full police uniform in the back of a squad car (which, thankfully, he kept a lot cleaner than I would have expected), and the warm, soft fur of his muzzle, made me powerless to resist.

I reached down and deftly undid his belt with my cuffed paws. He had already gotten almost fully erect, and he sighed a happy, shaky sigh as I freed his member through the vent in his black shorts. He pulled away from my neckline--with one end of the bow at my collar in his teeth, playfully untying it! As I gave him a look of mock disapproval, he managed to get a few of my buttons undone before I started really taking matters into my own paws, stroking his slick cock until it went from firm to rock hard. I noted, amused, that the windows had already begun to steam up.

Now, I could have done a great many things at that point, but since I was handcuffed and helpless, I thought it might be fun to restrain him as well. I moved down his legs, slowly away from that magnificent member, and smiled at him as he gave me a confused look. Then I slipped my arms around his feet, and slid slowly back upward, headed inexorably back up to his strong, slender hips, cute butt (I couldn't resist a little grab, and then a bigger one), and his gorgeous cock. I kissed and licked at it appreciatively, enjoying the happy groans he gave me as a reward.

"Oh, he's twitching," I gasped as his penis jumped a bit--and channeled the air from my inhalation directly into my breasts.

"Did you just inflate yourself?" he asked. "Feels tighter..."

"Yes, I did," I answered. I took another breath, pushing it too into my bosom. Then I slowly unbuttoned his uniform shirt from the bottom with my teeth. I didn't want it getting messy, and if I was right, it was right in the line of fire. I couldn't reach past the third button up, but he got the idea very quickly and finished. I rewarded him by taking another very big breath.

As a result, my breasts were poised right over his cock, but that pesky silk blouse was still in the way. I wound up having to shift the air a bit so I could reach through his legs and unbutton it. I realized there was no way to take it completely off without breaking the scene, but...oh, what the hell, I thought. This was worth it.

Once I unfastened the last button, I shifted the air back, taking another big breath, slowly reinflating my breasts until they cradled his cock ever so tightly. He was already breathing heavily, but now that he realized what I was doing, he gave me a gorgeous approving smile, and grasped my shoulders gently. I rewarded him with another deep breath.

"Mmmm...We seem to have apprehended each other," he rumbled.

"That's okay," I answered. "I'm sure we'll get off with bad behavior." Yeah, corny, I know. But somehow he didn't seem to mind.

I started to rub him, and while he had already started to lubricate a little, I knew we would need more. He seemed to realize this, especially with the low rubbing noises as his flesh thrust against my inflated plastic, and when I pointed at my purse with my snout, he understood, and searched discreetly through it until he came up with the small bottle of lube that I keep for such situations.

"Just a little at a time," I said. "I want you to feel every bit of this." With each drop, I tightened, though, either by inflating or holding him more tightly. He and I started working into a happy, lusty rhythm; he started to really thrust with gusto in time with my moving up and down.

"Wow," I breathed, "I absolutely refuse to do it, but you probably get constant 'night stick' jokes from your girlfriends."

Tom grinned. "I never pounce and tell...God, that feels good, Belinda," he said, holding me with those marvelous strong paws. As much as I had inflated, he didn't even have to reach down much past his chest to do it. We kept moving with each other faster, to the point where I was bouncing against him even as he thrust tightly into my deep cleavage.

I decided to tease him. "My, Officer..." I said, "Do you search all your suspects this thoroughly?"

"No," he groaned happily... "But you seem to be carrying some deadly weapons..."

I laughed and bounced around against his glorious erection. "Mmmmm....you'll have to give me some solid pump action if you're going to disarm these weapons....you'd better fuck my inflatable tits good and proper!" I said huskily, gripping him tighter.

"Rmm..." he growled... "I'll...have you covered...!" He managed to give me a few more mighty thrusts before he lost control and splattered my shiny champagne-colored cleavage with thick sticky semen. I know he stopped after only a few seconds, but it just seemed to keep spurting out. I always feel so flattered when I get that kind of response--even when it gets in my hair, and the first few shots had done just that, slickly decorating my soft plastic face as they trickled down.

"You weren't kidding," I breathed. "Naughty boy."

He looked at me for a second, realizing just how much he had unloaded on me. "Oh, man, I didn't mean to...aw, no, your blouse is probably ruined."

I smiled at him, covered in his seed. "It happens. Although...."

"Is there something I can do for you, maybe?" he asked.

He really is a clever boy.

I slipped out of the handcuffs--not that difficult when you think about it--and cleaned myself off. "I can think of one thing..." I answered.

"Yes?"

"Reload."