Belinda: Floating Fun/Beach Balled

Story Info
Belinda meets three new friends.
2.7k words
3.88
14.1k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reinhardt, Hayln, and Sharpclaw appear courtesy of https://www.furaffinity.net/user/reinhardt/

These days, my income affords me quite a lot of vacation time. It surprises some people that I enjoy going to the beach. Granted, I'm my own favorite flotation device, but some point out the possibility that I could just float out with the tides. Of course, in the rare event that might happen, I can swim for quite some time without tiring since I'm so...buoyant. Plus, let's just say that I like my odds of rescue.

One day, at a very secluded beach I particularly enjoy (The lifeguards are really cute, and they keep unwanted company away very well), I noticed a trio of anthro-canids walking up the stairwell. They were pretty hard to miss; after all, their presence suddenly quadrupled the inflatable population. I pretended not to notice, but secretly let the scent of their well-polished plastic delight my sensitive nose. There are very few like me around, and while I certainly like spending time with biological anthros, I love exotic experiences.

The two females, a cute husky in a blue bikini and an imposingly sleek Doberman in a black thong suit, spotted me almost immediately. They set down their cooler, spread out towels, and sent their man-friend, a powerful-looking German Shepherd, off to the refreshment stand. As he walked off, I noticed by his rather worried expression and hunched stance that he did not seem to be the alpha of the small pack.

Behind my dark shades, I spotted the two females whispering and giggling. Finally, they approached me and included me on the whispering...and the giggling.

I liked them immediately, because the whispering and the giggling was all about their cute male friend.

After a few hours of lazing about in the sun, letting its heat warm my supple champagne-colored skin, I made a great show of blowing up a rather large double swim mattress. Sharpclaw, the husky, and Hayln, the Doberman, cheered me on, giggling and bouncing up and down as I filled the massive float with air. At last, it was ready, unlike my quarry, who was floating on the horizon, totally unaware of what was about to happen to him.

He woke with a start on his own air mattress as I glided up to him. I suppose with that "Pop Me!" tattoo around his rump valve, I'd probably sleep lightly too. "Hi there, handsome stranger. I'm Belinda," I said.

"Um, hi. Reinhardt...is my name. What...what brings you all the way out here?" he asked, his shyness trumping his feigned nonchalance.

I lowered my shades, and pointedly looked him up and down. "Someone told me I might find a big strong playmate in the water."

He swallowed hard. "Sharpclaw and Hayln sent you, then?" He asked. I nodded.

Back on the beach, they waved gaily.

"So...so, it's okay, then," he said.

I smiled at him. "Oh, it's better than okay," I said.

He didn't need much more of an invitation, and joined me enthusiastically. Since we didn't have any way to tie our floats together, and we didn't want to lose his 5-tube mattress, we decided to just stack it across my big, thick 36-pocket mattress, a bit like an extra pillow. Once that was settled, I ran an appraising finger across his broad chest, enjoying the rare feel of sturdy vinyl almost like my own. "So."

"So?" He said.

"So, whatever shall we do now...two inflatafurs way out on the open ocean alone together?"

He smiled timidly. "Well...um...did you know that you have really pretty eyes?" he said earnestly. Then he frowned, looking down. "What am I saying? Of course you know that..."

"Hey," I said, putting a paw on his face. "No getting down on yourself. In fact...that gives me an idea..."

What can I say? I love good sex and awful puns.

Without waiting for any objection, I started nosing and nuzzling his chest, working my way down his abdomen to his white board shorts, which already sported a rather noticeable tent pole. I nosed experimentally at that too, just to see what he would do, and was rewarded with a gasp. I looked up at him, and saw that his pretty smile was starting to come out of hiding. I decided to let something else out too, and daintily pulled his waistband forward so his erection could spring free.

"Oh, my," I said. "I think he likes me."

He giggled. "We both do."

No matter what you have heard, I can blush, just so you know. And while I do have the ability to do so at will, this was purely unintentional.

I leaned up and planted a kiss on his muzzle, and he responded, happily pulling me into his strong arms. We licked and kissed for awhile, just enjoying each other's scents, and skins, and tongues, and shapes. He started to caress the area of my shoulder where my collarbone would be (and where my high-tech plastic skin forms a well-defined indentation to make it look like I have them), and I sighed happily and leaned my face on his paw. I enjoyed the way his plastic skin pressed against mine--there was a bit more friction than with a non-inflatable anthro, and I found it a very pleasant change. "Now, where was I?" I asked him coyly.

"Um..."

Without waiting for an answer, I put a paw on his member. It was, if anything, harder than before, and very responsive. I stroked it softly, and he rewarded me by letting his eyelids drop shut raptly. "Ah, yes. I remember now," I cooed. "Finding a playmate. And I definitely believe I have found one." Sure enough, I played with him for a little bit more before helping him out of his shorts, stowing them in the net bag I had tied to my air mattress. Then I turned my attention back to his thick black cock, putting my nose right up to it and letting out a very soft breath.

He gave me a happy whimper, and I rewarded him by ever-so-slowly taking him into my muzzle, licking and sucking at his hardness, but sternly pushing his hips back down on the mattress when he tried to thrust or buck. "N-n," I scolded, without taking my mouth off.

*ssssssssssssssssssssss*

My ears perked up, and his must have done so at the same time, as he gave a slight start. We heard giggling and a soft splash, and I caught a very brief glimpse of two pairs of feet, one black and tan, one white and charcoal, disappearing into the green-blue water. While the sea was beautifully clear as far as the eye could see, we were just far enough out to where the gorgeous white sand dropped off to the inky black of the sea bed. Still, a worried look in his eye said he knew the culprits better than I did.

We rooted around for the leak in the shiny translucent purple vinyl, though I more than he, since I mercilessly kept at him with an experienced paw, which totally ruined his concentration. At length, I found it and slapped a patch on it from my bag.

Without stopping, I leaned in close to him and whispered, "Do you and your friends have somewhere to be?"

He giggled, "Aw, no...they just love to tease," he said. "Speaking of which...you are soooo good..."

"Well," I answered, "while I like to tease too, I would never tease without pleasing." I went back to giving him a nice thorough blowjob.

As I tasted his sweet, salty precum, I backed off a little bit and looked up at him cutely...and as he pleaded with his eyes, I nodded, answering without words, "Oh, yes." I worked my soft lips up and down his shaft, occasionally tickling his frenulum and head, until finally he gave a couple of short barks and came very hard, splashing the back of my throat with his first spurts with no warning. And he kept it coming, too, overflowing my short muzzle very quickly.

"Do your lady friends not let you out much?" I asked, giggling and cleaning myself off a bit.

He laughed and blushed redly. "Um...I...kinda do that every time, pretty much," he said, with a guilty smile.

**fffffffffff**fffffffffff**

I looked over at where I knew my toy's valve was located, and saw Sharpclaw busily blowing air into it. Sensing she was being watched, she stopped and plugged the valve. "It...looked like you had lost a little air, so I thought I'd help out," she said. "There. Don't mind me. You guys keep doing what you're doing. Have fun...but be careful...these waters are teeming with the dread Dober-shark." She winked and dove away.

Reinhardt shrugged at me.

"Well, you heard the lady," I said. "Time for fun. Unless...you need to rest a bit?"

"Not really," he said. "Not at all." He haltingly reached for one of my breasts. I just grabbed his paw and placed it full on me.

"That what you want?"

"Yes. Oh, yes."

I put two fingers on the string between the triangles on my purple wet-look bikini, and pulled it untied with an agonizing slowness, until finally the top fell away on the breast he wasn't cupping. He let the whole top drop and then practically pounced on me, bearing me down onto the once-again firm mattress.

Finally!

"Oh, dear..." I said. "I'm in the clutches of a big...strong...doggie..." I wriggled playfully under his light weight, pretending I couldn't throw him off. Of course, that was the last thing either of us wanted anyway.

**squeak**

Now, I know what sounds I make when someone rubs against my skin, and this wasn't it. Sure enough, a paw was running a sharp set of claws against my air mattress. This paw was black and tan. A second paw stuck straight out of the water, mimicking a shark's dorsal fin.

"The...Dober-shark, I presume?" I said, equal parts amused and annoyed at the interruption. Hayln's head surfaced, and she winked.

"Dun-na...Dunnnnnnn-na..." she hummed. But she did swim away, even if only a few lengths off.

Reinhardt leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Sorry...they like to tease. I really am enjoying this, though...enjoying you."

I smiled up at him and whispered back, "Then enjoy the Hell out of me. Right here, right now. Slip that bikini bottom of mine to the side and...Oo! You have the idea already. Well, then...don't let me...oh, gods...stop you..." I suppose it was the combination of the scents of coconut suntan lotion, hot plastic, and his arousal, but I was already wet enough that he filled me with one hard stroke, wrapping my sex around his cock like a condom. I bit my lip as I felt his hot breath in my ear, and wrapped my plump thighs around his waist, encouraging him. "That's it, Rein," I whispered huskily. "Pump me."

To my delight, he obeyed enthusiastically.

To me, good sex can happen in so many ways, but it tends to have a certain few key ingredients: lust, of course, which I was feeling quite strongly by this point, but also a love of mutual discovery, a sense of wonder, and a desire to bring joy. As ardently as my new partner was taking me, as wet and thick as his member had grown inside me, as much as he was panting and growling and wanting, his expression bore a deep kindness and affection that I could tell was molded into his very soul. I reached up and touched that face and he smiled so sweetly it practically melted my heart. He slowed down for a bit and touched me back, letting his paw wander a bit. Occasionally his hips still twitched a little, and I could still feel him, so deep inside me.

"You're so beautiful, Belinda," he whispered, his voice hoarse with arousal. "I want to enjoy this forever."

I licked at his ear. "Well, I know what happens next, so I know that we're going to be here quite some time..." With that, I bucked under him, driving his thick cock into my hot little pussy over and over, and sure enough, I could feel his knot begin to form.

"You...you want me to tie...you?" Reinhardt panted.

"Hell, yes, I do," I said. "I want you to fuck me thoroughly like your own personal fucktoy. And..." I added, tugging playfully at one of my heart-shaped nipple-valves, "I want your air. I let the cap spring free, enjoying the hiss of my air escaping, the twitch of his knotting cock, and the widening of his eyes. Without another word, he put his lips to my valve and started blowing, even as his hips started to work seemingly of their own accord.

"Duunnnn-na...dunnn-na...dun-na, dun-na, dun-na..." **squeeeeeeak** I heard the playful humming and the sound of tortured vinyl and felt myself climax just as Hayln's first claw poked through my air mattress right next to my ear. This time, I was in no position to patch it up, much less remedy the additional tiny hissing holes she proceeded to make here and there--some below the waterline, as bubbling joined the hissing.

Reinhardt must have dimly heard the punctures even as he was beginning to come again, since he grabbed at his smaller mattress under my back and shoulders. "Ah-ah-ahhhh," Sharpclaw teased, appearing from beneath the waves, and bit into it, each of her pretty little sharp teeth making an incision in the upper and lower panels of a tube. **ssssssssssssh**

He held me tighter than ever at that point and yowled as his second orgasm overcame him, and I felt his hot seed fill me. This set me off again, though I also felt a set of sharp claws on each of my slightly overinflated shoulders, which probably helped.

"Naughty...naughty ladies," I managed. They grinned and each licked one of my cheeks.

**squeak** I felt their claws press on my skin. However, as they already knew from our brief discussion, I am made of far sterner stuff. However, Reinhardt didn't, poor dear.

"Guys...please. I like her." Gods, but he's a heartbreaker.

"Oh, all right, sweetie," Sharpclaw said. "You can keep your new friend." Of course, as she was talking, Hayln started playing around with my nipple-valves. Then she spotted the one behind my left ear, and pulled the heart-shaped stopper free. She groped me a little and started to inflate me even bigger. "Hmm. Looks like Hayln wants to make sure you enjoy your ride to shore."

I wiggled more, unable to stop myself, and an aftershock hit me, coursing through my pumped up body like a tsunami. Finally, she stopped, but not before filling me with enough air to inflate me to half again my normal height and almost double the size of my bust and hips. My waist gained too, but I tend to stay hourglass-like.

Reinhardt was almost beside himself, and I felt him begin to move inside me again. "You're insatiable, aren't you, boy?" I asked, knowing the answer.

He gave me an apologetic look, his cute muzzle now sticking out between my huge breasts. "Given where I am, and the ladies I'm with..." he said. I was beginning to understand why Hayln and Sharpclaw cared for him so much.

The two ladies smiled and blew us a kiss, looking at us with a genuine fondness as they swam back for shore. Curiously, Hayln only used one paw, but both swam quite well, since they were as buoyant as your typical inflatable anthro.

We lay there for awhile, smiling and enjoying a powerful afterglow. When he finally subsided, we chatted for a bit longer. Then I had an idea. To be fair, it's an idea I have fairly often, but rarely do I get to explore it with another inflatable.

"Reinhardt, sweetie...do you like pool toys?"

He perked a little. "Uh huh."

"Would you like to ride me back to shore?"

He giggled a little, and I helped him reposition himself so he was straddling me, and the way his member began to grow hard again, nestled in my deep cleavage, showed me that he liked the idea quite a lot.

By the time we got back to discover that the girls had saved my ditty bag (and his shorts, which he hastily put on after chasing down Sharpclaw and getting a kiss and a claw for his trouble), I was wearing a thick sticky pearl necklace instead of my now long-gone top, but as we were the only other people on the beach, the lifeguard pretended not to notice.