Belinda The Club-Slut

Story Info
Andy gets lucky at the night-club
3.2k words
4.27
96.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,414 Followers

I first met Belinda at a nightclub. Flix was generally known as a younger hang-out and, therefore I was quite surprised to see someone of her age swaying around the crowded dance floor.

I was alone at the time and danced my way over to her. The music was loud - too loud for any form of conversation - so as I managed to catch her eye I threw her a cheeky grin in the hope that she might respond. I wasn't very optimistic; my last three approaches to women that night had ended in disaster. But then my pulse started to race; Belinda was returning my smile!

We danced together for a good ten minutes before a slower piece of music slid gracefully from the club's sound system. This was the moment of truth; would Belinda continue to dance with me or would she return to her table and the inevitable gaggle of office girls that she had probably arrived with?

I needn't have worried. Snaking her arms up around my neck, she pulled me close and we began to glide around the dance floor. I kept thinking to myself that something must go wrong - I could never be this lucky.

My lips were close to her ear and I managed to ask her a few pertinent questions: What was her name? Was she here by herself? Would she like a drink? I'm not sure if she managed to hear me; her reply was still a wonderful, wide smile as she held me close.

As the music finally ended we stood for a moment, still locked together, on the dance floor. Belinda suddenly grabbed my hand. She led me - quite forcefully - over to a crowded booth and, as I slid into the seat, she followed and scooched up close. Our bodies were touching; I could feel the heat between us and knew that my erection was growing.

She had still not said much - apart from that her name was Belinda - and I felt her lips on my neck as she wrapped her arms around me again and began pecking seductively at my skin. I was convinced my fortune had changed and returned the embrace being careful to keep my hands away from the usually restricted bodily areas.

We kissed deeply. Belinda seemed completely unaware of the other people that surrounded us in the booth - although it was true that most of them were also necking - and I felt a shiver run down my spine as her warm tongue slipped between my lips and entwined gracefully with my own. The kiss seemed to last for ages. My eyes were closed but then I got the strangest feeling that I - or we - were being watched!

My eyes sprang open and I looked at the man sitting next to us. I had vaguely been aware of his presence and now saw that he didn't appear to be with the crowd of people on his other side. He simply stared at me and smiled, nodding his head slightly as I met his gaze.

Belinda's fingers were toying wonderfully with the hairs on the back of my neck and her tongue was flicking in and out of my mouth as we continued our lusty embrace. But the more I tried to concentrate on the task at hand, the more I became aware of - and eventually agitated by - our neighbours constant stare.

Finally I couldn't take any more. Angry at the intrusion I broke the kiss.

"There something I can do for you, buddy?" I asked, the annoyance clearly perceptible in my voice.

"No. You seem to be doing very nicely!"

"Then what the fuck are you staring at?" I continued.

Belinda had obviously noted that something had happened and turned around.

"Do you know my husband, John?" She asked casually.

For a moment my head spun. Had I heard her correctly?

"What?"

"This is my husband, John." She repeated.

"Now hold on just a moment! You never said anything about a husband."

Automatically I moved back away from Belinda and looked at the man. I was hoping that the expression on my face was apologetic enough.

"It's fine. Really," Belinda continued, "John doesn't mind at all. Do you John?"

I had to admit, unpredictably, John didn't look at all upset about his wife sticking her tongue down a stranger's throat. Actually, far from being offended, he seemed quite delighted!

"Why don't we take Andy home with us, John?"

Again, I found myself quite taken aback at the older woman's forwardness. I thought it was about time I spoke for myself.

"Go home with you? Well, I'm not sure that I....."

My words were cut off smartly as I felt Belinda's hand drop into my lap and give my cock a playful squeeze through my jeans.

"I think this wants to come home with us!" She giggled.

She was right of course. My bad fortune with women hadn't been confined to just that night. In fact it had been over three weeks since I had last had sex and, without daily masturbation, I think my balls would have exploded.

"Don't worry," Belinda went on, "John just likes to watch. Surely you don't mind that?"

As she looked up at me I could see that wanton lust in her eyes. Almost pleading. My erection was pressing urgently against my underwear. It didn't take a lot of thinking before I arrived at the right decision.

John paid for the short taxi ride back to their home. He sat up front with the driver whilst Belinda and I sat in the back. I was quite getting into the exhibitionist/voyeur thing and I started to slip my hand along her leg as soon as we were in the vehicle.

"Just a few minutes more to wait, lover!" She cooed as she deftly removed my hand. "Believe me, it will be worth the wait!"

So, with a cock that was harder than it had been for many weeks, I followed the married couple into their comfortable home. It seemed I was not the only person that was feeling the frustration because as soon as John started to pour the drinks, his wife grabbed me and pulled me towards her.

I responded to Belinda's embrace much more confidently this time. Sure, I was aware that her husband was watching every move we made but I figured, if he was happy then I was happy!

Our tongues danced once again and this time she allowed my hands to roam, unrestricted over her clad body. She might have been a little older but she felt very good! My fingers started in her blonde hair as we kissed but quickly moved downwards. Her breasts felt large and pert beneath her blouse and were obviously firm enough for her not to wear a bra. My hands drifted down her body and cupped her rounded buttocks through the skirt. I could feel material beneath but not much. I guessed that she was wearing a thong or a G-string.

Belinda's hands were also busy. One was still looped up around my neck while the other was quickly undoing the buttons of my shirt and playing idly with the hairs on my chest. My cock was almost bursting out through my pants and I trembled as her hand dropped and brushed lightly over the bulge.

"You two look like you're enjoying yourself!" John laughed as he entered. It occurred to me that I had hardly heard him say anything all night and, as he settled himself down into an armchair and sipped at his beer, it still seemed that he was to remain somewhat taciturn.

"Sorry, darling," Belinda breathed as our embrace finally ceased, "I just couldn't wait any longer. And I don't think Andy could either!"

John smiled back and nodded his head indicating that we should continue.

Belinda returned her attention to me and now removed my open shirt. Her lips brushed and nibbled at my chest as the garment dropped to the floor. She teased my nipples with her tongue and kissed my hot skin passionately sending shivers up and down my spine.

Very slowly she stepped back from me. I watched - as did John - as his blonde wife pulled her tight shirt up and over her head. I gasped. Her breasts were as wonderful as I had hoped; round and firm and capped with long pink nipples that were already stiff and angry looking.

"I can see you like my boobs!" She whispered as she stood in front of me. Her hand stretched out and cupped my crotch through the jeans feeling me throb uncontrollably.

Before I had chance to utter a completely unnecessary response, Belinda had knelt in front of me and undone by belt. My jeans and underwear were quickly pushed down to my ankles and she helped me out of my shoes so that I could take the pants off completely.

Now I was standing naked before the kneeling blonde. She looked up at my fiercely arching cock as it swayed and twitched in front of her eyes. I gasped as she touched it, guiding the hard, bulbous head so very slowly towards her open mouth.

The sensations as her lips closed over me were almost inexpressible. I moaned deeply in my throat and placed my hands on the back of her head and pulled her gently towards me. Unlike most of the younger girls that had sucked me off in the past, Belinda was much more experienced. Her tongue tickled and stimulated the underside of my cock as she took me deeper and deeper, contracting her throat muscles to ensure the maximum satisfaction for me.

"Good little cock-sucker, isn't she?" John said as he continued to watch his wife fellate me so expertly.

I nodded, a sheen of perspiration breaking out on my brow.

"Tell her then!" He continued.

It took me a second, but I soon realised what he meant. Clearly both John and his pretty wife were turned on by her being verbally abused.

"Take me right in you little cock-sucker!" I cried, rising to the challenge.

Belinda moaned deep in her throat and took another inch or so of my inflamed meat. John was right; she loved it!

"Mmmm...deeper bitch!" I was losing myself in the part now.

"Come on! Suck my cock, slut! Deep throat me! Squeeze my balls!"

Belinda didn't seem sure which instruction to carry out first, so she did them all at the same time. I gasped as I felt her throat envelop my hardness. Her fingers played lightly with my heavy cum-laden balls and it took all the self-control I could muster not to swamp her with sperm immediately.

I could hear sounds of evident excitement coming from John's chair. I looked over and smiled as I saw him stroking a small but fiercely stiff cock with his fist. Clearly I was helping to fulfil a deep-seated fantasy.

My attention returned to Belinda.

"Get up, slut!" I ordered. "Andy wants to see the pussy!"

She obeyed immediately. Breathlessly allowing my throbbing tool to slips from between her lips she stood, topless and demure in the centre of the room. Her eyes looked down at the carpet. Her hands clasped modestly in front of her.

"Lift your skirt, bitch and take off those panties!"

Again, there was absolutely no question of Belinda disobeying my instruction and I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of power. The blue skirt was hitched up quickly and her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her undergarment. I was right - a pale blue G-string!

In a second her panties were on the floor and she kicked off her shoes.

"Spread you legs!"

As Belinda stood with her feet planted well apart, I walked over and began to inspect her. My fingers pried her juicy sex lips open and exposed her clit, flicking the little bud with my finger. She moaned and I could see her legs start to quiver a little as I continued to probe and explore her most private area. Her vagina was very moist and I could hear wet squishing sounds as I pushed my fingers into the ripe honeypot.

Belinda sighed and gasped as I finger-fucked her. Her hands fondled the large, heavy breasts that swung in front of her. I could tell she was mere seconds away from a crashing orgasm and so rotated my finger quicker and quicker over her hard little clit. As the waves of pleasure washed over her, I felt her cunt muscles contract tightly around my fingers. Her hands gripped my shoulders for support and she shuddered her way through a massive climax.

"You gonna fuck her?"

I looked over to see John in a state of some excitement. His small cock was leaking pre-cum and he was pinching off the head to stop himself from shooting over the carpet.

I nodded, smiling at my generous new friend and pulled Belinda towards me. Her breasts crushed against my chest and I could feel the hard points of her nipples digging in to my skin.

"You like to get fucked, bitch?" I asked with a grin. I knew what the answer would be. There was no need for her to say anything.

Roughly - as I knew she would like - I pushed John's wife against the sofa. She gasped at the force of my actions but then quickly smiled back at me, letting me know that she was more than happy to be treated in such a vigorous manner.

I moved quickly in behind her, my legs between hers and my feet pushing her feet apart.

Quickly I spread her buttocks, treating myself and John to a good view of her dripping wet pussy and her tiny star shaped anus. Pushing down with one hand firmly in the small of her back, I used the other to guide my solid erection towards her slit. We both gasped in unison as I entered her and slid smoothly all the way in.

"You like that, slut?" I cried as my hand slapped the smooth flesh of her buttocks playfully.

Belinda's reply was a wordless moan of lust, which encouraged me to spank her again, this time a little harder.

"Oohhhhhh...yessssss!"

I smiled and drove my cock in and out, penetrating her eager vagina deeper and deeper with each powerful thrust. My pistoning cock was punctuated by my hand as it spanked the rippling flesh of her buttocks, the light blows raining down over and over again.

"Oh God! I'm cumming again!" She cried with a gasp.

I felt her tight pussy grip me and felt a warm flood of moisture. I smiled knowingly as her sex juices further lubricated my penetration.

"On your back now, slut!" I cried suddenly. "I want to see those bit tits bounce while I fuck your cunt!"

It was a bit of a shame, but to get Belinda into the desired position, I had to let my cock slip from the wonderfully warm confines of her juicy pussy. She also seemed a little reluctant to let my cock escape but, again, she was completely compliant.

Once she was on her back, I lost no time in slamming my turgid weapon back into its hot, wet home. It was a joy to see Belinda's tits as they jiggled up and down under the intensity of my thrusts and I reached out and plucked each stiff nipple in turn watching the bud turn a deep rose red and swell visibly.

I turned my head for a moment as I heard a groan from John. I was just in time. As I looked on, a stream of white semen shot from the tip of his cock and slithered in rivulets over his hand. His breathing was fast and shallow and a sheen of sweat stood out on his brow.

But my attention was quickly brought back to the writhing woman beneath me. Belinda was bucking her hips up towards me as, once again, I began to slam my solid meat into her well-used pussy. Her hands were holding her tits and pinching her own nipples cruelly as she climaxed in a wave of multiple orgasms. Her tits looked so hot, so inviting. I knew exactly how I wanted to finish fucking this woman.

Ignoring my lovers' protests and allowing her no respite, I wrenched my tool from her cunt again and climbed up on the sofa straddling her chest with a leg on either side. She smiled up at me.

"Oh, Andy! You want to cum on my boobs?"

I nodded enthusiastically. That was exactly what I had in mind!

Brushing away her hands, I replaced them with my own on the hot tit-flesh. I squeezed and manipulated the swollen globes with my hands, pushing my stiff erection into the deep valley of her warm cleavage.

The heat between her breasts immediately engulfed me sending tremors of excitement through my groin and causing my tool to swell further.

I knew that there was no way I would be able to hold out for long. Thrusting wildly between the mountains of soft flesh, I fucked her tits frantically. The friction swelled me, the heat inflamed my passion. I was cumming and there was nothing that would stop me now!

With a cry of deep satisfaction I thrust one final time and looked down to see my seed erupting in a torrential surge. In seconds Belinda's tits were covered in a sticky white film that trickled over her chest. Her face was spattered and some of the thick cream laced her blonde hair, matting it obscenely. I took several deep breaths and allowed her to squeeze the end of my cock. She tilted her head forward and extended her tongue, cleaning me off and ensuring that she had received every last drop that I had to offer.

That was the first night that I ever spent with Belinda and John and there have been many since then. The voyeur/exhibitionist thing is still a fetish for both of them and it seemed that John could only cum while he was watching. It was only a matter of time before they asked me to move in with them. I obliged, naturally, but on condition that Belinda and I shared the marital bed and John moved into the spare room.

So now we make a happy threesome. Belinda has turned out to be a woman with little, if any, inhibitions. I get to fuck her as often as I want - usually with John watching - and she will do virtually anything either I or John tell her to. Only last week I was buried deep in her ass and fucking the tight hole for all I was worth while John pushed a thick candle in and out of her pussy. She came several times and I ended up shooting my cum deep in her asshole. John didn't do so badly either and ended up jerking off into her willing mouth!

I don't know how long the arrangement will last, but as long as it does I'm quite happy to keep fucking Belinda the club-slut!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,414 Followers