Belinda's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noltje
Noltje
10 Followers

"There's lots more here" she retorted pointing as her wet snatch.

Needing no further invitation, Tony crawled onto the bed. He reached up and stole a pillow from beneath Belinda and shoved it under her buttocks. Belinda pulled her knees back up providing him with unfettered access to her dripping pussy. He began with long swipe of his tongue between her curtains.

He knew her clitoris would still be sensitive from her previous orgasm so he avoided it and concentrated probing his tongue in her weeping pussy, his nose bumping occasionally against her little man. Still "high" from her self-induced climax and the sound of Tony slurping her pussy set her off on another smaller orgasm.

Belinda clutched his head with both hands.

"Enough" she pleaded as she tried to drag him up on top of her. Tony resisted, managing to pull his head free.

"Turn over" he asked.

Belinda complied, and with being asked, got on her hands and knees, pushing her buttocks back. The view of Belinda's protruding engorged labia was too inviting for Tony to resist. He tugged her back down the bed. Her buttocks were at the exact height of his raging cock. Left hand on her buttock to steady her, his right hand guided his cock past her fat labia and into her cunt in one easy movement.

Her canal was still saturated and the orgasms has swollen the lining narrowing the tunnel. The tightness was ecstasy for his man hood. First entries to a vagina were always special, but this was even more so. Tony commenced to rhythmically saw Herman in and out of her pussy.

Belinda, closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of being fucked doggy style. Tony's pace was beginning to increase, she bucked against his inward strokes.

"Harder" she demanded. Tony slammed into her, his balls rocking forward to slap against her clitoris.

"Cumming" he called. Belinda bucked harder.

"Do it, fill me, give me that cum" she called. She felt him slam into her once more and hold before retreating and repeating the penetration as if he was trying to drive his semen even deeper into her. His strokes slowed before he collapsed onto the bed next to her.

"Fuuuck" was all he could utter.

"That sure was" responded Belinda, emphasizing the first word.

Noltje
Noltje
10 Followers
12