Belinda's Tale Ch. 05

Story Info
Final: Belinda gets revenge, and a new life.
8k words
4.5
16.7k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

On Friday, exactly six weeks after the threesome with Troy and Julia, Belinda received a job offer from Inter-Pacific Media, a rival to Robson. They were offering a better salary and more benefits than she had been on. The clouds had truly begun to lift on her life and she felt more positive about herself than she had in a month. A gushing phone call to Julia was met with excited enthusiasm and an agreement to meet for dinner, and a warning that it would be a big night because Troy was out of town for the weekend.

They started the evening in a Greek restaurant on Swan street, discussing her new job and developments at Robson's. Tony was enjoying his promotion and letting people know about it.

'Wouldn't you love to get revenge?' Julia asked over a dessert of honey cakes.

'Yeah, but shooting him in the cock might get me in trouble.' They burst out laughing and the commotion attracted the attention of the restaurant's other patrons. Paying their bill they walked the short distance to the Union Jack hotel. Over several drinks they discussed various methods that would give Belinda revenge, without further jeopardising her new career. By 11.00 they had agreed on a plan, downed their drinks and then caught a cab to Club Odeon at Crown Casino, arriving just as the club was firing up. Belinda and Julia flirted with every man who glanced their way as well as with each other until they finally staggered into the cool early morning air at just after 3 am.

Giggling like the drunken girls they were, they collapsed into the back of a cab, and Belinda gave the driver her address.

'You want to crash at my place and we can grab breakfast together tomorrow?' Julia nodded, then raised her eyebrows with a faint nod towards the driver. He was young, perhaps early twenties with shoulder length dark hair that framed a handsome face in the style of Pierce Brosnin.

'Oh, you are cute,' Belinda cooed, leaning forward in her seat for a better look. Alcohol had long ago driven away her inhibitions. 'Why is a spunky young thing like you driving a cab?'

'I'm a uni student, helps pay my way,' he grinned at her in the mirror. 'Would you mind putting on your seatbelt please?'

'Ooh, certainly,' Belinda slurred, fumbling to do up the clasp. 'I'd better do what he says Jules, or he might give me a spanking.'

'Perhaps you should leave the belt off then,' Jules giggled and Belle laughed far too hard at the lame humour.

'I'm guessing you wouldn't mind a spanking yourself tonight,' Belinda said to Julia, who grinned back at her. 'Too bad he's out of town.'

'Too bad for me, or for you?' Julia grinned good-naturedly as she asked the question, but even through her drunken haze Belinda recognised that Julia wanted to know whether the threesome had left her with a taste for Troy.

'He's cute, and big!' She glanced up to see the driver's eyes widen at her words, 'but to be honest I was way more taken by you.' The air in the cab was suddenly charged with sexual energy.

'Driver, would you mind if I removed my seatbelt so I can kiss my friend and fondle her rather nice breasts?' Belinda met the driver's eyes in the mirror and pouted as she asked the question.

'Aah, um, I, I guess so.'

Belinda was at Julia's side in an instant and their mouth's met in a warm kiss, tongues urgently seeking out each other and caressing. Belinda kept her word and ran the palm of her hand across the swell of Julia's breast through the straining white material of her shirt.

'Don't crash driver,' Julia panted as in turn she caressed Belinda's buttock through the sheer material of her knee length dress. All too soon the cab had pulled up outside Belinda's apartment.

'Why don't you come in with us for a tip?' The words were out of Belinda's mouth before she realised that she was speaking.

'I can't do this without talking to Troy,' Julia interrupted.

'What with me...?'

'With him.'

'I, I can just watch,' the driver offered helpfully.

'Like hell,' Belinda growled. 'Jules, why don't you watch, then once I've finished with him, we can cuddle up...'

'Okay,' Julia shot back eagerly. Her nipples were showing through her shirt and she was apparently as eager as Belinda was for some action. The cabbie didn't complain about the prospect of being ejected when "finished with," as they tumbled from the cab.

They had barely staggered into the studio apartment when Belinda started pulling the cabbie's shirt off over his head. His body was lean and hard and Belinda ran her hands over his chest and stomach. She tilted her head up and kissed him, tasting mint of his breath as his tongue invaded her mouth. She felt the spaghetti straps on her dress being tugged over her shoulders then she was standing in only her panties and high heels.

Belinda recognised Julia's hands stroking her back and turned and pressed her back against the cabbie, pushing him against the wall. His chest was warm against her back and his hands went at once to her sides. Belinda pulled Julia close and their chests pressed together as did their mouths.

'Thought you couldn't?' Belinda sounded breathless, partly from being sandwiched between her two partners, and partly because the cabbie was grinding his erection through his jeans against her bottom.

'I'm not...' Julia's response was cut off as the cabbie's hands pushed up between the two women's bodies, cupping Belinda's naked breasts but in doing so brushing the back of his hands against Julia's shirt.

'Not with him...' she added. She stepped back as the cabbie decided to try his luck and turned his hands to cup Julia. Belinda looked down and watched as Julia let him caress her breasts through her shirt as she wrestled with her conscience, watching his long fingers flick across the nipples. Belinda reached back and began to squeeze the cabbie's erection through the denim and was thrilled to hear him grunt his encouragement.

Julia stepped away and walked into the small lounge, the same room that had been the scene of their frenetic threesome three weeks prior. By then Belinda had unzipped the cabbie's jeans and freed his cock, an average sized specimen that was however, rock hard. Glancing back over her shoulder as coquettishly as she could, she grasped his shaft and nodded her head towards the lounge.

'C'mon plaything,' she growled. He followed, holding his jeans up so that they didn't bunch around his knees and trip him. When they entered the lounge, Belinda saw that Julia had positioned herself so she could watch the action on the main sofa as she had the previous time.

'Kneel for me,' she instructed the cabbie. She could see a moment of doubt, perhaps even uncertainty as to what was about to happen to him, flash into his eyes.

'You've played with my tits, I've played with your cock and I presume you want to stick it into my cunt which, incidentally is quite wet at the moment?' She was deliberately provocative, both wanting to enslave the cabbie further and to turn on Julia. He nodded and licked his lips.

'Then kneel.' This time he obeyed. 'Put your hands behind your back. Again he obeyed, and when he was in position, Belinda stepped towards him and thrust her hips forward. She had positioned them so that they were side on to Julia, affording her a great view and a better show. Grabbing his hair she pulled his face against her panties and ground herself against him, feeling his mouth open to meet her. His tongue pushed against the fabric sending sparks through her loins and she mashed herself harder against him.

Glancing over at Julia she could see that her friend had unzipped the waist of her skirt and had thrust her hand between her legs. The front of the skirt moved lazily in time with the ministrations of the hand underneath.

'Pull my panties off with your teeth.' She wanted to feel his tongue inside her and against her clit. The cabbie tried his best to comply, but when he nipped her thigh accidentally making her squeal in pain, she pushed him roughly away and slid them off herself. Belinda stepped to the sofa and lay against the arm, one foot on the floor the other draped over the back. She reached between her legs and ran her fingers across her womanhood, exposing herself to both her viewers as she parted her labia.

'Come lick me,' she whispered, locking her eyes on the cabbie. He crawled to her, then slammed his mouth against her pussy as though trying to enter her. Belinda squealed again, this time in delight as his tongue probed inside. She wiggled against his mouth and lips, raised her hips to get him deeper, then pushed downwards to try and get his tongue against her clit which was throbbing in anticipation. He failed to take the hint, instead continuing to fuck her with his tongue.

'My clit, my clit, lick it, please,' she begged. Julia's eyes were glazed with lust and glancing down Belinda noted that the cabbie was tugging at his cock as he probed her. Somehow he had pushed his jeans and undies down until they were bunched around his ankles, prevented from coming off by his shoes.

Despite her begging the cabbie was either deliberately teasing her, or sadly unfamiliar with the female anatomy.

'Lick my clit now or there's no way you're going to fuck me,' she growled. It was an empty threat but she had to let him know who was in control. The cabbie sat back on his haunches and the look of desperation in his eyes made her realise that he was not experienced in the skills of cunnilingus.

'Oh baby,' she cooed, 'you need some lessons in this don't you?' He looked embarrassed but before he could speak, Julia kneeled at his side.

'Here,' she said, reaching out and sliding her hand over Belinda's wet pussy. Belinda moaned as her friend's fingers parted her labia and pulled back the hood to reveal her red clitoris.

'This is what you need to concentrate on.' At once the cabbie returned to his work, this time slavering across her clit. The pleasure began to build at once and Belinda reached out to caress Julia's hair as she fought to lie still and allow him to concentrate on his skills. Then the contact was lost.

'Slow down handsome,' Julia spoke softly. 'Its all well and good to go at it like a bull at a gate, and yeah, she'll come when you do it like that, but if you want it to be memorable, and you should, then you need to work her into a frenzy. Use the tip of your tongue on the tip of her clit, circle it, suck on it with your lips.' As she spoke Julia was stroking Belinda's clit with the forefinger of the hand that was not holding her open. Belinda couldn't control her hips which were jumping at the electric currents zapping through her body.

'Like this,' Julia said and then for the first time, Belinda had a woman's tongue touching her. Julia's tongue did exactly as she had instructed, flicking lightly across her clit, then circling it and digging under the hood. Belinda almost came when Julia sucked it with her lips and grazed her teeth across it.

'Your turn,' she said, sounding almost detached as she sat back to give the cabbie access. At once his mouth returned to Belinda, this time with greater finesse, though nothing of the skill demonstrated by Julia. Belinda briefly wondered if Julia had done that before, or was it simply the application of first hand knowledge as a recipient. All thoughts were banished from her head however when the cabbie inserted two fingers below his chin and thrust them as far into her as he could.

'Oh fuck yeah!' she shouted, bucking her hips and momentarily breaking the precious contact between them.

'Don't stop!' She had lost control of the situation now and was enslaved to his tongue and fingers. The cabbie went back to work, but what sent Belinda over the top was when Julia suddenly started sucking on her nipples. Her climax roared out from the core of her body and the scream that started in her throat was reduced to a thin wail as she was pressed against the sofa arm. Waves of pleasure ran from her pussy to her scalp and Belinda felt overwhelmed by the contact against her clit, the fingers inside her and the mouth on her nipples.

'Stop,' she gasped, but was forced to push Julia away and clamp her legs around the cabbie's head to stop them. They were all panting, Belinda with post-orgasmic relief, the cabbie from his efforts and Julia with unrelieved lust.

'You'd better fuck me now,' Belinda said, parting her legs. The cabbie knelt on the edge of the sofa, but nearly toppled over because of his jeans still being bunched around his ankles.

'For God's sake,' Julia muttered and quickly pulled off his shoes, then removed his pants, leaving him the only one completely naked in the room. Belinda still wore her red heels. Again he kneeled on the sofa, and glancing down Belinda saw that his cock had softened somewhat. He leant forward and rubbed the shaft against the very well lubricated entrance to her pussy, and she watched as he regained his full erection.

Once he was erect he entered her, pushing his full length inside. The cabbie sighed and began to thrust against her. Belinda began to rotate her hips to both stimulate his shaft, and to regain some of her own lustful momentum by using his shaft against her clit. The warmth began to fill her belly and she looked up to meet the cabbie's eyes, but he had turned his head to Julia.

Following his gaze, Belinda saw that Julia had removed her shirt and skirt was sitting in here underwear, her hand thrust down her panties and was frantically fingering herself. Belinda briefly thought that Julia had crossed the line that she hadn't wanted to cross somewhere, but wasn't about to point that out. Her attention snapped back to her sex partner as she heard his breath shortening and the volume of his sigh increase into an animal grunt.

'Don't you come inside me,' she warned. He blinked and re-focussed on her face as though only just becoming aware that it was Belinda he was fucking.

'Thinking about fucking her?' Belinda nodded towards Julia. The cabbie nodded, biting his lower lip.

'That would be hot wouldn't it?' She sensed that he liked the fantasy talk. He nodded again.

'You seemed to like it when I kissed her too.' 'Oh yeah,' he moaned. He thrust his full length inside her and stopped. For a moment she thought he was going to come, but relaxed when she realised he was controlling himself.

'Want to see us kiss more?'

'Please,' he begged. Belinda wiggled free from him, feeling his cock slip from her wetness like a marinating sausage. She walked to Julia, turned and then sat on her friends lap, hooking her legs to the outside of the other woman's knees. Her pussy rested on the edge of the chair, providing easy access. Belinda leaned to the side so he could see Julia, turned and the two women began to flick their tongues together in a wanton display.

At once the cabbie knelt on the floor, grabbed his erection and guided it into Belinda. Again she used her hips to stimulate herself. She wanted him gone soon, her lust for Julia was building again. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and saw that his stare was riveted on the contact of their tongues. Julia was well aware of the effect on the cabbie of contact between them and so reached around to cup Belinda's breasts. At once the cabbie leaned forward and began to lick them, including Julia's fingers as a target. Julia was clearly turned on and offered her fingers to him like a small cock, and at once he began to suck on them.

Julia moaned and gasped and Belinda could feel the effect on the cabbie. His movements were becoming less fluid and more erratic. The cabbie released Julia's fingers and leaned forward, and to Belinda's surprise Julia let him kiss her, his chin rubbing against Belinda's cheek as he did so. He was grunting loudly as he pounded into Belinda's pussy and she knew he was going to come soon.

'You can come in my mouth if you want,' she whispered into his ear. Her words make his body jolt, and almost at once he stood, offering his twitching and glossy member to her mouth. Belinda leaned forward and took him into her mouth, ignoring the taste of her pussy on his shaft. There was no technique to speak of, she simply sucked him into her throat, ran her teeth along his shaft as she pulled back, squeezed the swollen head with her lips, then plunged down on him again.

'Fuck, I'm coming!' he yelled within ten seconds of her starting her oral actions. Belinda had no intention of swallowing his seed, instead wrapping her hand around the base of his shaft to milk him, keeping her mouth wrapped around the glans. His first spurt hit her upper palette and made her jump, but she was ready for the rest. He didn't come in huge amounts and Belinda found it easy to work her lips across his head and use her tongue to expel his semen which fell onto her belly.

Belinda didn't have to break the contact, the cabbie took two steps back and sat heavily on the floor, his chest heaving. Julia pulled Belinda down to her and they kissed again, Julia's tongue urgent in exploring Belinda's mouth.

'Christ you two are hot,' he muttered.

'Hmmm,' Julia murmured, offering a smile as the women broke apart.

'Any chance of fucking you?' His nod indicated Julia who smiled but shook her head.

'I think its time for you to leave,' Julia added. He looked as though he was going to argue, but deciding that his night had been pretty good, instead quickly dressed. As he pulled his tee shirt over his head he turned to the two women who had accompanied him to the door and grinned.

'Well thank you for two firsts tonight,' he said.

'Two?' Belinda queried.

'Two women, sort of,' he laughed, 'and oral sex.'

'You've never given oral before?' Julia exclaimed.

'No, never received it,' he corrected. 'My wife is going to have to learn a thing or two.'

'You're married?' they both exclaimed.

'Ah, yeah,' he shrugged his shoulders, and then was gone.

'You slapper,' Julia laughed as the door closed.

'I'm so sorry if I offended you, little Miss Innocent," Belinda batted her eyelids.

'So you should be...' Julia ran her eyes over Belinda's body.

'That's not really a Miss Innocent look in your eyes you know,' Belinda whispered. As they bantered back and forth, the space between them closed, until finally Belinda tilted her head back and they kissed. There was none of the earlier urgency, instead they ran their tongues across each other's lips, Julia in small darting movement while Belinda caressed her friend's lips.

'Are you sure Troy is okay with us doing this?' Belinda broke the intimate silence after several minutes of kissing and touching had revitalised her arousal.

'He specifically said it was okay for us to do what we liked with each other,' Julia smiled.

'Come then,' Belinda stood and offered Julia her hand, leading the brunette into her bedroom. With they door shut behind them, Belinda turned Julia so that she faced the wall. Belinda ran her hands down Julia's arms, then from her waist up her spine to the clasp on her bra, hesitating barely a second to release it. Julia let it fall forward and shrugged it over her wrists and let it fall on the floor.

Belinda knelt, continuing the soft tracing movements of her fingers that ran down her spine, around to her sides, then gently tugged the waistband of her panties downwards. Leaning forward she ran her tongue provocatively from the top of Julia's buttocks, down the line that separated them, stopping just short of making intimate contact at her crotch. Julia shivered and cooperated eagerly to step from her panties. Belinda caressed her friend's ankles, trailing her fingers upwards along the outside of her calves, then across the back of her knees and pressed her fingertips to the inside of her thighs.

As her fingers rode higher, Belinda stood and with a gentle push from her shoulder forced Julia to lean forward and place her hands against the wall for support. Using increasing force, Belinda pushed her fingers between Julia's thighs, and as her force was rewarded, inserted her knee between Julia's knees and pushed her legs further apart.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers