Belize Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But no deaths?"

"Not as a result of the fire."

"Bartender, una cerveza por favor," she called, "If I'm to believe you, which I'm not sure I do, you are an admitted rapist and murderer with a burning hatred of pedophiles."

"And men who abuse women, yes."

"Didn't you just admit to being a rapist?" she demanded.

"Consistency is not a trait I possess in abundance," he replied.

"I don't believe you," she said, "I did for a minute, but pull the other one. How many women have you raped?"

"Non-consensually, although you could argue the point, the small blonde with the little tits second from the left. The athletic woman with the large breasts and short black hair next to her, you could argue, has only ever been taken consensually. But I tend to be a tad rough and controlling at times."

The bartender set a bottle of beer in front of her.

"You're bloody serious!"

"As a heart attack."

"Why should I be your guest?"

"Because my house is far nicer than any of the bed and breakfasts. Because Constable Fortin needs to speak to you and I will ensure that he has opportunity to do so. Because the SAS boys really are a great deal of fun to party with. Because people in a mild state of shock, such as yourself, are so delightfully uninhibited in their conversation. And because, being in your late thirties, you're far closer to my age than my delightful but barely post-teen bed partners. It would be nice to talk to someone with life experience. C'mon, you know you want to."

The door to Robert's house was answered by Ilse, who wasn't wearing any clothing. Robert sighed and handed her the backpack.

"Mrs. Crumbe will be staying the night. Please give her a room far away from the SAS. And what have I said about answering the door without your clothing on?"

"That it's a bad idea. But I didn't want to miss too much of the tea."

"If you answer the door in that state when the SAS arrive you will be the party."

"I might like that."

"No teen rebellion in my house. If you want to behave that way, go home to your parents."

"I'll put clothing on."

"Thank you."

"One of your bed partners?" Deirdre asked.

"Thank God, no. Her parents are very conservative members of the local Mennonite community. They argued. She won't go home and she's a fantastic cook. If she would just grow up a little bit she'd be ready to go out into the world."

As he spoke he led her through the house and into the back living room that overlooked the harbor. By his count there were fifteen women in various states of undress, drying off from swimming. Sonia saw him and bounced over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Hello, sinjoro. I thought you were making yourself scarce," she said.

"I was."

"Don't you like us naked?" one of the women called out.

"I like you entirely too much naked," he responded. "This is Mrs. Crumbe..." he began.

"Really Crumbe?" Sonia asked.

"Really Crumbe," Deirdre replied in unison with Robert. "She's going to be helping Constable Fortin with a little matter and staying for the party."

"Which means she'll be staying for the night," Sonia finished. "Did you tell Ilse to set up a room?"

"I did."

"You're a silly man, sinjoro. Ilse is a wonderful cook but she's brainless about just about anything else. Marie! Ilse is upstairs trying to set up a room for Mrs. Crumbe, please help her."

A middle-aged woman tending to heavy smiled, nodded and headed out of the room.

"I'm Sonia, Mrs. Crumbe, I belong to Robert," Sonia said, extending her hand.

"I beg your pardon?" Deirdre asked.

"I belong to Robert. I'm his slave," Sonia clarified.

"You're not supposed to shock the guests like that," Sara said as she wandered up to the group.

"But I love the look of confusion in their eyes, and the warm glow in my belly, and the punishments that follow," Sonia protested.

Sara rolled her eyes and extended her hand, "I'm Sara. Welcome to our home."

"Deirdre," she responded and shook the hand out of reflex. "Robert said he'd raped you," she blurted.

"Only about three dozen times," Sara responded, "although you could argue that I had consented. It was that or be killed, so perhaps you couldn't argue very hard. After a great deal of thought and therapy I find that I rather enjoy it. Have you tried it?"

Sonia burst into laughter. "Who's shocking the guests now?" she demanded.

"I wash my hands of this entire affair," Robert declared, "Treat Deirdre nicely, she's having a bad day. I'm retreating to the bar."

"Jes, sinjoro," Sara and Sonia responded.

Robert walked out of the room.

"He likes you," Sara declared.

"Who? Me?" Deirdre said.

"Yes. He does. Is that a good thing?" Sonia mused.

"How can you tell?" Deirdre asked.

"Because I've been warming his bed for three years. I know him," Sara stated.

"I suppose it doesn't matter what I think about it," Sonia mused, "I have no control over the matter. God that makes me hot."

"This is all somewhat overwhelming," Deirdre declared.

Sara smiled at her. "No worries, Deirdre. Take your clothes off and come have a drink. We'll explain everything. By the way, why are you having a bad day?"

The SAS were well into their second bottles before Constable Fortin made an appearance. Deirdre, who had been buzzing from the afternoon before the party ever got started, had been carried along like a leaf on the wind of events. She had actually been persuaded to remove her clothing at the tea, had told the story of finding her husband in bed with a young boy, and then her life story. After dressing she had been persuaded to wear a red leather collar on the basis of, "It's that or fend off drunken SAS troopers all night long. That's fun for some folks, but not for others. The collars just mean that we're off limits. But watch how they try and talk us into taking them off." She had been propositioned by three SAS troopers, one of them at least ten years her junior, and had drunk far too much. That hadn't helped the stories a bit. She had heard a number of stories that she was sure were far too implausible to have ever happened and was wondering if perhaps she had misheard some of them. Constable Fortin tried to interview her and declared her unfit to testify at that point in time. Then he offered to help her sober up with some vigorous exercise upstairs. She was drunk enough, and had been propositioned enough that evening, to turn the proposition into one long and exhilarating exercise in flirting.

At about three in the morning Robert announced his intention to retire for the evening, and said that he was sure the SAS troops, having fallen into his cunning trap, would be far too inebriated to perform well in the morning. To the sound of derisive hooting and taunting he walked out, accompanied by Sonia and Sara. Deirdre followed them out.

"Done for the evening, Deirdre?" asked Sara.

"I rather think I'm done for the week, Sara," she replied, "I don't even know where my room is and if I ask one of that lot to help me find it they're going to take it entirely the wrong way."

Sonia laughed. Sara smiled, "Follow us up. You're actually next door to us. The boys will be pretty loud in a little bit."

"Is your life always like this?" Deirdre asked.

"No," Robert responded, "Sometimes it's very bad. So we enjoy what we can while we can and we hold those memories tight to get us through the bad times."

"Our life is like this, but interrupted by reality from time to time," Sonia said.

"Could I try it? Just for the night?" Deirdre asked. The group stopped at the top of the steps.

"Deirdre," Sara said kindly, "Our life tonight involves going into our bedroom and sexually satisfying Robert. He's going to use us for his pleasure. The party is all downstairs."

Deirdre bit her lip for a moment before replying. "I'm drunk. Not so much on the alcohol as on the moment. I feel desirable. My husband hasn't made me feel desirable in almost a decade. And Robert is... You have two women hanging all over you, other women who clearly desire you, a mysterious past, an aura of danger.... My God but I want you to fuck me!" she declared. "Right now this collar feels good. Maybe it won't in the morning, but right now I want to be in your bed. Please?"

Sonia and Sara turned to look at Robert.

"You will obey me tonight, or there will be consequences," he declared.

"Yes sir," Deirdre responded.

"You're going to have to build another wing for your harem, sinjoro," Sonia teased.

"Silentu," he said.

"Jes, sinjoro," Sonia said.

Robert walked into the room, shedding his clothing as he went. Following the lead of Sonia and Sara, Deirdre quickly removed her clothing and dropped to her knees.

"To the wall, Sonia," Robert ordered, "You're obviously desperate for a beating. Deirdre and Sara, bring me the lash."

Sara tapped Deirdre on the shoulder and crawled over to a wardrobe against the wall. Opening it she pulled out a lash, all black suede and neatly coiled. She handed it to Deirdre and pointed at Robert with her chin. Awkwardly Deirdre crawled across the room and handed the lash to Robert.

"Dankon, Deirdre. Kneel there and observe," he commanded.

While Deirdre and Sara had been retrieving the lash, Robert had put Sonia into restraints. Her wrists were held in manacles high above her head while her legs, widely spread, were secured to rings several feet away from the wall. Robert ran the lash lightly up the inside of her legs, over her ass, and up her back. Sonia's leg muscles visibly shook and Deirdre could hear her draw in her breath.

"What are you, Sonia?" Robert asked.

"Mi estas via sklavino, sinjoro," Sonia responded.

Robert un-coiled the lash and flicked it out, letting the tips drop down the contours of Sonia's back. She hissed in reaction. Robert brought the lash around hard and the strips of leather lay down across her back, ends curving around to mold to the contours of her flank with an audible smack that made Deirdre wince. Sonia, in contrast, exhaled sharply. Compared to the hiss from before, this was almost a contented sigh.

"We all have our desires, Deirdre," he commented absently, his eyes never leaving Sonia's sinuous form. He lashed out again, catching the other side of her back, and causing her body to move against the restraints. Deirdre found the movement of Sonia's body oddly erotic.

"I love the control. I can beat Sonia all night if I want to. I can take her. Any way I want to," Robert continued. He struck her again and watched, mesmerized, as she struggled in the shackles.

"Beating her is actually somewhat distasteful to me," he said, "My experiences have made me very sensitive to many forms of brutality."

The lash struck again, wrapping itself around one of Sonia's thighs.

"But Sonia needs this," he continued. "Don't you Sonia?"

"Jes, sinjoro. Jes," Sonia breathed.

Robert wrapped the lash around her other leg and Sonia's body arched.

"But it's not the pain, is it Sonia?"

The lash struck her back again, tips roughly caressing her breasts.

"Ne, sinjoro," Sonia choked out.

"It's the context," Robert explained, "Sonia needs people to see her being a slave."

The lash struck out in rapid succession, licking roughly at her calves, thighs, ass, and back.

Sonia moaned, "Dankon, sinjoro."

"Which is why it's fortunate you're here, Deirdre. You're making this 100 times better for Sonia. Isn't that true, Sonia?" he demanded.

The lash reached around Sonia's waist, the broad strips slapping at her belly, her mons. Sonia gasped and jerked against the restraints.

"Jes, sinjoro. Oh, jes," Sonia cried.

"She can come just from this," Robert explained, "She wants to. Desperately. Tell her, Sonia."

"Very much. I want it very much, Deirdre. Oh, so much," Sonia crooned.

"Come here, Deirdre," Robert said in a voice that brooked absolutely no dissent.

Deirdre hesitantly stood up. He placed the lash into her hand. Standing behind her he brought her arm back and then forward. The lash struck Sonia and Deirdre felt a sort of wet impact transmitted back into her arm; it made her jump. Robert stood back.

"Sonia wants this, Deirdre. But you have to give it to her," Robert said.

"I don't know..." Deirdre murmured.

"Mi petegas vi, Deirdre. Please. Please, I need this. I beg you. Beat me," Sonia pleaded.

"I don't know," Deirdre repeated.

"Please," Sonia begged.

"It's a kindness, Deirdre," Robert whispered.

Deirdre drew back her arm and struck.

"Ooohhh thank you, Deirdre," Sonia moaned.

Deirdre struck again, trying to aim for Sonia's ass. She missed and tried again, and then again. With each blow Sonia's breathing grew more labored.

"Vi estas mia sklavineto, Sonia," Robert stated.

"Jes, sinjoro. Yes. Yes!" Sonia screamed as her body shook violently in the shackles.

Deirdre felt her arm restrained by Robert, aware that he was quietly telling her to stop. She dropped her arms to her side, suddenly aware that she was breathing heavily and perspiring.

Robert stepped forward to stand next to Sonia. He held her in his arms, hand stroking her back, her arms, her hair. Deirdre was struck by the tender intimacy of the moment, even as his hand pulled her head back to expose her throat to his mouth. She watched as he removed her wrists from the restraints and pulled her close to him while Sara crawled forward to release her legs.

"Crawl to Deirdre, Sonia," Robert ordered after several minutes, "Thank her for the pleasure she gave you."

Sonia, kissing at Robert's body, dropped to her hands and knees and crawled across the floor to Deirdre. She lowered her head to Deirdre's feet and kissed them softly, repeatedly.

"Thank you, Deirdre. That was wonderful," she breathed.

Deirdre felt her hands shaking and lifted them up to look at them. Robert took the lash from her hand and passed it to Sara. He pushed Sonia aside with his foot and held Deirdre's hands. He looked intently at her flushed face for several long moments.

"No," he murmured, "Not a submissive at all."

He reached up and undid the leather strap about her neck, tossing it aside. Then he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. She gasped when she felt his lips brush hers and reached up to pull him down closer to her. She kissed him fervently, and cried into his mouth in pleasure as his hand stroked her body. She parted her legs and felt him push into her, shocked at how moist she was, how overwhelmingly excited she was. She glanced over and saw Sara and Sonia kneeling by the side of the bed, waiting for direction with lust in their eyes. She laughed and then came hard.

Sunlight and breeze were pouring into the room when Deirdre awoke. She reached over for Robert but, even half-asleep, she could tell the body she made contact with wasn't him. She sat up and looked around. Sonia and Sara were asleep on the bed next to her. Even as she tried to remember exactly what had gone on last night Sara stirred, opening her eyes and smiling at her.

"Good morning, sinjorino," she said, "Are you feeling well?"

"I'm exhausted and sore," Deirdre replied without thinking, then she blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"Was I really involved in group sex last night?" she asked.

"Yes, sinjorino. Do you regret it?" Sara responded.

Deirdre examined her memories of the night and took her hands away from her face with a sigh. "Not really," she admitted, "It was wonderful."

"I thought so to," Sara said, "even if I got short-changed. I'll have to work a little harder to make sure I get mine today. Are you hungry?"

"I'm famished," Deirdre replied, "Is there breakfast?'

"Whatever you want, sinjorino."

"Why do you keep calling me 'sinjorino'?" Deirdre asked. "Is that like 'senora'?"

Sara nodded, "It's a long story, but the term means 'lady'."

"And why, exactly, are you calling me lady?" Deirdre demanded.

"Mastro Robert commanded us," Sara replied. "He said it would do us good to obey a woman for a while." She smiled. "I've done it before, very briefly. But it's a new experience for lazy-bones over there."

Sonia groaned, "*I* was busy serving my master's pleasure. He wore me out."

"Two bruises," Sara announced cheerfully.

Sonia groaned again, "I'll be good."

"You're incapable," Sara replied. "Shall I bring you breakfast, sinjorino?" she asked Deirdre.

Deirdre looked at her in utter bewilderment. Sonia patted her hand.

"Don't think about it too hard, sinjorino. Just give the orders and we'll obey. It will work," she promised.

"Then bring me breakfast in bed, please," Deirdre managed.

Sara smiled. "Jes, sinjorino. And you get to work," she mock snapped at Sonia, "Rub Deirdre's feet."

"Jes, sklavinego," Sonia replied. As Sara slipped from the bed and padded out of the room Sonia stretched once and then crawled beneath the covers. Deirdre giggled as Sonia touched her feet and then threw back the covers.

"You don't really have to do that, you know," she said.

Sonia shook her head. "Unless you really don't want me to, please let me sinjorino. If I'm not rubbing your feet when she gets back then I'll get more than two bruises."

"She'll beat you?" Deirdre demanded.

Sonia carefully reached up and took Deirdre's foot between her hands and began to massage it. Deirdre felt Sonia's strong thumbs working the muscles and gave up, lying back to enjoy it.

"In a manner of speaking," Sonia said. "What you did last night wasn't a beating. The lash has really wide strands. It stings a lot, but it doesn't particularly hurt. That was just sex. Sara was referring to our hand to hand combat practice. Mastro insists that we know how to fight and he has a very practical take on instruction."

"Why do you need to know how to fight?" Deirdre wondered.

Sonia shrugged. "He says it's so we can better serve him. There's a grain of truth to that, but it's really because he cares deeply about us. It's also fun... from our particular perspective."

"How did you end up here, Sonia? I've read about things like this, but they seem very... fictional."

Sonia smiled. "It is strange, isn't it? But there are a lot of strange things in the world. Did you know that Sara and I went to school together?"

Deirdre shook her head.

"We did. St. Anne's. It's a sort of high-school and college rolled into one. Run by nuns. I was two years ahead of her. Sara's family is moderately wealthy and they sent Sara because she kept getting into trouble. My family has less money, but my mother is a great believer in education. We emigrated from Poland. My brother, Yurii, went to America and got his citizenship and then brought us over.

"He was a bull of a man, my brother. He was twelve years older than me and the only father figure I ever had. My father died when I was a baby and Yurii took care of the family. He started out working in restaurants and opened his own shortly after we moved to America. And he paid for me to go to a very good school where I would get an excellent education.

"Then the mob moved in. Lots of Russians have emigrated to America. In some areas the Russian Mob is... bad. They started applying pressure to Yurii. He wouldn't have any of it so they killed him. Then they came to me and told me that I was going to hand over ninety-percent of the profits to them every month. And on top of that one of them, Ivan, decided I would make a good mistress. He made terrible threats against my mother and me. I didn't know what to do.

"I remembered an e-mail I had received from Sara. Another classmate had gossiped to me, told me that Sara had run off with some sort of mercenary. So I sent Sara an e-mail asking if she knew anyone who could help me. Two days later Sara and Robert showed up on my doorstep. It was all very cloak and dagger. We put my mother on a plane and got her to a safe house. Then I spent two days being bait.