Bella and Ann and Me = Threesome

Story Info
A wild first time threesome for Ron.
2.7k words
4.33
14.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Bella in the early 1980s. As was usual for me in those days I met her while out country dancing. She was a good dancer and loved to dance really close. My kind of lady. She was tall for a lady at 5 foot 9. Weight about 145. Brunette with some curls, a pretty face and an outgoing personality. We hit it off quite well.

She was one of the most sexual people I had ever met. She actually worked as a sex therapist for couples experiencing problems. Getting paid to enjoy sex... what a job! In her personal life she was up for most anything as long as there was no pain or bruises involved. She preferred men... but an occasional woman was acceptable. Threesome or foursome was fine. I had only enjoyed one on one sex with her. She was a wonderful kisser. She was very knowledgeable and skilled in how to share pleasure.

If we both happened to be in the same place dancing, and not with someone else we often ended up at my place. A new country dance place had just opened less than two miles from my house. It was Saturday night. I didn't have a date, so I decided to check the new place out. It was like 5 minutes to get there. It was located in a small shopping center. During the day the large parking area served a number of retail shops. Some closed at 6:00PM and all were closed by 9:00PM. That way there was lots of parking for the new bar and dancing.

I walked in and surveyed the way it was laid out. Stage area at one end and a nice dance floor. A bar at one side and lots of tables and chairs. Restrooms in the back. I picked a small table and sat down. The waitress came and I ordered my normal Coors. When she brought it to my table I paid for it plus a nice tip. Be good to the waitresses and they will take good care of you. The band was about ready to play, but the crowd was only maybe 25% of capacity. But it was a new place. I saw a couple of ladies I knew and danced with each one twice. I was still sitting alone. It was too early to commit to anyone for the evening unless someone special came in.

That was when Bella walked in with another lady. Bella saw me and they walked directly to my table. I stood up to greet Bella properly with an embrace and a friendly kiss.

Bella said. "Ron, this is Ann, my good friend from when I lived in San Francisco. She's just here visiting for the weekend."

I stepped over in front of Ann and since she was a friend of my friend she got an embrace and a soft kiss. I said. "Nice to meet you, Ann"

Ann spoke. "Hi Ron, Bella told me we might see you here."

I answered. "I hope what she told you about me was good."

Ann replied. "It was. She hopes you will help her make sure I have fun."

Bella chimed in. "Ron, Ann likes to dance so we should all have fun."

Of course they sat down at my table, one on each side of me. That still left one chair empty. The three of us chatted about the new place to dance without having to leave town. I should describe Ann. She was early 30s, 5 foot 6, about 130 pounds and all in the right places. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Neither one wore much make-up.

Maybe I should tell you who I am. I'm early 40s, just under 6 feet tall, weight 180, brown eyes, brown hair and dark brown beard. I've been divorced for 7 years. I love to dance.

The next song the band played was a slow one. I was going to be friendly and help Ann have fun. "Ann, may I have this dance?"

She popped right out of her chair. "You bet!"

I pulled her in close since the song was slow. She snuggled right in. We were all going to have fun tonight. The song ended and she initiated the tight hug and nice kiss. I was fine with that.

The next song I danced with Bella. We danced as we usually did. Unless a song was fast... we always danced holding each other tight.

Bella whispered in my ear. "I hope you're ready for company after we dance a while."

I whispered back. "I assume you're talking about the three of us."

She said. "Maybe a guy will come in that you or I know and he could join us to make it a foursome. Ann really needs to get laid!"

Her kiss at the end of the dance was extra sweet. The evening went well. We were having fun. The kisses Ann and I were sharing were like the ones Bella and I were sharing.... sweet and deep.

A young cowboy had danced with Ann a few times. Maybe he would be a fourth. No one Bella or I knew had come in. It was about 11:30. Bella and I were dancing.

She said. "I guess the young cowboy is willing to join us when we leave."

I said. "I hope he's not too drunk to perform for Ann."

Bella answered. "He thinks he likes Ann and wanted her to leave with him. It's better they go with us."

I agreed. "Tell Ann what we're going to do. She rides with you, he rides with me. I'll bring him back here to his car later."

Bella talked to Ann. Ann agreed.

The next song started. I asked Bella to dance again. I said. "Ann, go get your young cowboy to dance and when the song ends bring him back to the table with you. We're ready to go."

Ann smiled. "OK."

When the song ended we all walked out to the parking lot. Bella had seen my car and was parked next to it. We were at my place in mere minutes. We parked and went in.

I opened the hide-a-bed couch in the front room. It was already made up with sheets and a blanket. I went to my bedroom and brought back a couple of extra pillows.

I said. "You two enjoy yourselves. Bella and I are going to my bedroom."

Bella and I undressed and turned the covers down. We knew what the other one liked. I closed the door to limit sounds going either way. We enjoyed some extended foreplay followed by a 20 minute romp making sure we were both satisfied. It was a good thing we were quick, not the long session we would normally enjoy.

'Knock -- knock' on the bedroom door. Ann spoke. "Ron, can you take Fred back to the bar?"

I answered. "Give me five minutes."

She answered. "OK."

Bella and I got out of bed. I got dressed and pulled my boots on. Bella stayed naked. I opened the door to walk out to the front room. Ann went in the bedroom to talk to Bella. She was also naked. They were old bi-friends with benefits from their time together in San Francisco.

I told Fred. "Get your boots on. Time to take you back to the bar."

I stepped back into the hallway. Bella met me. She said. "Fred was a dud. Ann is really frustrated. I'll have her in bed by the time you get back. Just undress and join us when you get back."

I said. "We can double team her."

Bella answered. "Absolutely!"

I got Fred in my car and took him the 2 miles back to the bar. He got out and headed back into the bar. I drove back to my place. I parked and went in.

I stopped in the bathroom, undressed and left my clothes on the big counter by the mirror. I used the bathroom while I was there.

I walked into the bedroom. There on the bed was Bella on one side and Ann in the middle with the other side waiting for me. They were on top of the bottom sheet and the other sheet and blanket were on the floor at the foot of the bed.

I slid in beside Ann. I put my hand behind her head and turned her head toward me.

I spoke softly. "Ann, just relax and let Bella and I drive you crazy."

I put my lips on hers in full contact and pushed my tongue as deep as I could get it. She responded by tackling my tongue with hers.

After 3 or 4 intense kisses Ann suddenly exclaimed, "AAAHH!"

Bella had just licked her pussy. Bella kept licking and probing with a couple of fingers. I moved down a bit to suck on a very hard nipple while squeezing and pinching the other one.

I switched nipples. Bella knew what Ann liked. She started sucking on Ann's clit.

I went back to kissing Ann. Ann lost all control. Her orgasm was strong. And Bella did not let up.

Ann was trying to speak but I kept my mouth on hers so she couldn't speak and I was restricting her breathing. She was having to breathe thru her nose. I knew she was getting enough air but I wanted her to feel like she was helpless.

Bella and I were helping ourselves to her body. Bella and I kept Ann on that extreme high for 5 minutes. Finally we both backed off.

Ann was gasping for air for a couple of minutes.

She was finally able to speak. "OH MY GOD! I thought I had died and gone to orgasm heaven. You two are one hell of a team. Thank you."

Bella spoke. "We were just making your frustrations go away."

I added. "I love giving you LONG kisses and playing with your breasts and nipples. Now Bella and I are going to keep you right where you are... but we are going to change places."

Bella told Ann. "Raise your ass up so I can put a pillow under you."

Ann lifted her butt up off the bed as Bella stuffed the pillow under her.

Bella moved up by Ann's head and started kissing her. She reached for a nipple and pinched it hard.

At that exact moment I leaned over Ann and drove my dick as deep into her dripping wet pussy as I could. Ann exploded again. Ann couldn't speak because Bella was keeping her in a long extended kiss like I had done. She was alternating nipples. Pinching one and then the other. I started pounding her hard and deep.

Ann was frantic! She was squirming and trying to push Bella away. Bella was stronger. I could feel Ann's multiple orgasms run together as her vaginal muscles kept spasming and clamping down on my dick. That made her tighter and made me pound harder.

We drove her crazy for another 5 minutes before we let up.

Ann was finally able to catch her breath and her heart stopped pounding as hard in her chest as I had been pounding into her pussy.

She asked. "Which of you is the next one on the bottom?"

I spoke first. "It's Bella's turn to be on the bottom. Bella, trade places with Ann."

The two sexy ladies traded places. I moved up to suck on one nipple while squeezing her other breast. Ann went between Bella legs.

Ann said. "Kiss her so she can't breathe."

I moved up to cover her lips with mine while still playing with one breast and then the other.

Ann knew exactly what would drive Bella crazy. She pushed all four of her fingers into Bella's soaking pussy a couple of times. Then she pushed all four fingers into Bella's ass. She started sucking and licking Bella's clit. Bella's was struggling to breathe thru her nose. I knew she was OK. I kept the kiss going for a couple more minutes.

I finally backed off. Ann was still going at Bella's clit and her ass.

Bella exploded. "AAAAAHHHH! UUUUMMMNN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!"

Ann removed her fingers from Bella and got up to go wash her hands.

Ann walked back into the bedroom.

Bella said. "Damn you Ann! You know my ass is super sensitive."

Bella told me. "OK Ron, It's your turn on the bottom."

I didn't have any idea what they had in mind but I trusted Bella so I put my butt on the pillow and lay back on the bed. Ann started kissing me and rubbing my chest. Bella was squeezing my balls with one hand and stroking my dick slowly with the other hand.

What a strange but wonderful feeling of having two sexy ladies teasing me. Bella knew I had good staying power. She leaned down and started sliding her lips up and down my dick while holding it at the base. She was still working on my balls.

All of a sudden they both stopped. All that intensity... and then nothing!

Ann spoke. "Switch with me Bella."

They traded places with me resting for a minute. Bella started deep kissing me and not letting up. Due to having broken my nose badly several years ago I could only get about half of what I would get if my nose hadn't been damaged.

Bella knew that so she was making sure I was OK.

Ann was on her knees between my legs. She was squeezing my balls a little tighter than Bella had.... But not too hard. She was also sucking my dick in long trips up and down with her lips held tight.

I wondered if I was going to get the same treatment Ann had given Bella. At the time I didn't realize that she had put three fingers in her own pussy to get them wet and slippery. I was getting close to losing control. Bella was still kissing me deep.

Ann started using her lips on just the head of my dick and an inch down but going faster.

I pulled my knees up a little higher and wider. Ann knew what I was signally to her. She pushed one finger in and pulled it back out. She pushed two fingers up my ass... pulled them back and pushed three fingers a deep as she could up my ass.

She was now taking my dick as deep as she could, almost into her throat. She thrust her fingers in and out 4 or 5 times before I sent spurt after spurt of cum down her throat. They both kept going for a couple of minutes without slowing down.

If you have never experienced being double teamed by two over sexed ladies and not being able to breathe or speak until they decide to let you.... Your loss!

Ann got up and went to the bathroom to wash her hands. Bella sat up on the bed. I just lay there.... Exhausted.... Trying to catch my breath.

Bella asked. "Ann, did you have a good time tonight?"

Ann answered. "Last night was fun dancing.... But after midnight... it was a whole different day. It was fantastic!"

Bella spoke. "Ron, I'm sure glad Ann and I found you in the bar. Fred may have been a dud.... But the three of us had a hell of a good time!"

I finally had enough air to speak. "Ann, I'm so glad you came to visit Bella. I'm very happy she introduced us to each other. I'm really glad you two had some prior experience together."

"Bella, you are amazing...every time we are together. This kind of threesome is new for me. I seriously doubt I will ever meet another pair of ladies like you two. This first time experience will ALWAYS be the best one!!!"

I slept very soundly sandwiched between this incredible pair of ladies. They also slept well having been thoroughly satisfied.

Morning found us waking up to "good mornings" and more kisses. We all finally took a turn in the bathroom and then got dressed.

I fixed scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, washed down with orange juice. We shared some wonderful goodbye embraces and kisses. I walked them out to Bella's car. One last kiss for each of them. They got in the car and headed for Bella's house.

I went back in my house and sat down in my comfy chair. My final thought before dozing off was....'Nothing can ever top the last 12 hours!'

I hope you enjoyed reading another true story from my past experiences.

I appreciate you vote.