Bella Gets Painted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pieces clicked in her mind, and Bella began to whimper in earnest, realizing there were not just three different men in the room, but four, and she began to shiver, arching and tugging her arms, blindly seeking to find the man she'd trusted with her entire body. He's betrayed me, she raged, hurt beyond belief, and tears began to leak from her eyes.

But wait, a tiny part of her screamed, and she shuddered as she turned inward. He gave you an out, remember? All you have to do is knock on the wood. Yes She could knock, she would knock, the wood was but a stretch away.

Bella's body quaked as she moved, both in intense arousal and fear. Her hands lifted, and she felt the coolness of the lacquered wood against her heated skin. Low, stifled sobs met the gag as she tried arching away from the hand that eased against her thigh, and then, as the roller lowered again, this time edging its way around her bound nipples, the sensation drew a long, tortured whimper of delight from her.

These men, the soft, logical part that had reminded her of the safe knock, they hadn't hurt her. They'd tormented her with pleasure, touched her, but not one of them had hurt her. Even that stinging bite of the clamps that had locked around each nipple had an edge of pleasure to it. Bella sighed, almost inaudibly into her gag, and she realized that the only person she would be cheating anything of would be herself. With a tiny twitch that went through her body, she went limp, and smiled in her mind.

Cean looked up, saw her hands stretched to the wood, and he stiffened, looking down at the men moving closer to the bed. Hard erections in hand, lusty looks on their faces, and then he softened and beamed with pride as he saw her body relax, shuddering with joy, and her hands drop away from the wooden headboard.

She was ready, he saw. His Bella was ready for the night of her life, and with this night, she would realize she belonged to none but him. His heart warmed as he watched his pet, glowing with happiness that tonight, she would become the true submissive that he'd always known she could be.

Bella's hair was quickly gripped in his fist and she gasped with delight, smelling his cinnamon-scented breath as he spoke hoarsely into her ear. His voice rough with a mixture of his lusty arousal and pride at her willingness to open herself, to give herself up for whatever each man gathered had to give her.

"You will take everything I give you. You will joy in the pleasure my men bring your body. This is for you to learn to release, to enjoy, to grow in yourself, my pet." His words washed over her, intensifying her pleasure threefold, and in that moment, Bella determined that she would not only endure and enjoy, but she decided that she would also make him proud to call her his.

~~~~~

This is my first go at a BDSM piece, so any errors in this story are mine alone.

I figured I'd cut it off at this very important place, and see what kind of feedback I get before doing a fully finished piece.

Let me know what you think, or if you have have tips or anything for me!

All feedback is appreciated. Please, if you can, leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing what my readers think of my stories, good or bad!

@-}-'---- Bella, herself

12