Bella goes Horseback Riding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, the "sexual arousal" part of her brain was a lot quicker on it's feet these days, especially when she was around George. It had swung into action in these few seconds, and was sending waves of pleasure up her body, starting at the place that George was touching. She could feel his hand caress her ass cheeks, and brush against the outer layers of her vagina. She opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a whimper. The sexual part of her brain had taken such complete control of her senses, not only did it ignore the logical part, it actually made her raise her buttocks a little into the air and push it back into George's hand, to give him better access to her private parts! The waves of pleasure increased in intensity, to the rhythm of his hand gently moving back and forth over her ass and vagina. They kept increasing until there was an explosion of pleasure, and a massive orgasm flooded her helpless body!

The orgasm subsided quickly. When Bella looked down, she could see the tell-tale stain on her shorts. Some of her fluids had even flowed on to George's hand, making it wet and sticky. Bella realized that this was the quickest anyone had brought her to orgasm. She had cum, within barely a minute of mounting the horse! She also realized that her plan of not letting anything happen with George had pretty much gone out the window. How do you explain to a guy, "Sure, I asked to go horse-riding to an isolated place with you, I wore these come-fuck-me shorts, and I just creamed myself all over your hand, but I don't really want to have sex with you"?

She could feel George's hand moving under her. His thumb went up the crack of her ass, moving the shorts aside a little. His index and middle finger, also moving the shorts aside, invaded her vagina. His fingers worked their magic on her, slowly bringing her to orgasm one more time. Her second one was more intense, and lasted much longer, for what seemed like minutes.

While his right hand was bringing her to a pulsating orgasm, his left hand took hold of her left hand and raised it above her head. It then took hold of her right hand and raised that above her head too. He then moved it down her body, caught hold of the left side of the bottom of her top, and raised it, bringing it close to her boobs. He did the same to the right side of her top. Alternating between left and right, his left hand pulled the top above her head, over her hands and off her body. A part of her mind was aware that she was being stripped topless, but resistance was not even an option. She was coming so hard, she had been reduced to a mass of whimpering, quivering jelly sitting on his hand.

When her orgasm finally subsided, she looked down. She first saw her boobs, shaking to the rhythm of the horse's trotting. She brought her hands down and covered them. Looking down at her shorts, she realized she had squirted. A lot of her pussy juices had flown down and on to the saddle, making her inner thighs wet. Her shorts were a wet sticky mess.

She felt George bend forward and move his hands towards her knees. Grabbing her knees, he raised them so they were level with her chest. Her shoes were now on the horse's back. With one hand, George hugged her from behind, covering her knees with is hand. She felt his other hand touching the small of her back. It went down into her shorts. It kept going down, removing the shorts from the crack of her ass. His middle finger went up the crack of her ass, touching her anal ring. Leaving it lodged up her ass, he took his other hand and started removing her shorts. He moved the shorts up her thighs, over her knees, and off her feet. She raised her feet slightly over the horse's back, allowing him to take the shorts completely off her body.

She was completely naked now, wearing nothing except her tennis shoes. Her private parts were raised slightly in the air, with George's finger up her ass. He raised her legs in the air. Using the finger in her ass as a pivot, he slowly turned her body, so she was facing him. He then let her legs fall on either side of the horse. He removed the finger from her ass, letting her sit back down on the saddle. Her ass came in contact with the fluids she had squirted. She felt it become sticky with her cream.

She looked down, and saw that George had removed his penis from his jeans. It was sticking out straight into the air. It was not as thick as Mark's penis, but what it lacked in girth, it made up in length. It looked delicious, sticking out like that. She looked at it and licked her lips, and then blushed at the thought of how obvious she was being. Whatever part of her brain said "resist" was now gone, and she braced herself for the fucking that she was about to get. She raised George's T-shirt higher, helping him remove it altogether.

George pulled her chin up so she was facing him. Bending down, he kissed her lips. He kissed for a second or so, and then moved back. He got into a rhythm of bending forward, kissing her lips and moving back, to the rhythm of the horse's movement. After a few times, when he bent forward, he opened his mouth and licked her lips with his tongue. She started opening her mouth, letting her tongue meet his when he kissed her.

They did this for maybe a minute or so. After that, George bent forward, tongue kissed her, and didn't pull back. They kissed passionately, their tongues seeking each other out. Bella found herself getting close to explosion point once more. While thy were making out feverishly, George raised her buttocks in the air, positioned her so that her pussy was aligned with his penis, and slowly brought her down on his pecker. His cock went very deep into her, bringing her to another orgasm.

For the next several minutes, George's penis stayed inside her, while his hands cupped her ass cheeks, and he French-kissed her. His dick didn't really go in and out, but there was to-and-fro movement inside her, caused by the horse's steps. She closed her eyes, and gave in to the sensation of his lips kissing hers, his hands gently squeezing and fondling her buttocks, and his penis moving slowly inside her. The gentle vibrations were enough to push her over the edge twice. Finally, he squeezed her ass cheeks firmly so as to bring her body close to his, and pushed into her as far as he could. She felt him pulsate as he came in her vagina.

After he was done, he pulled out of her, and put her ass down gingerly on the saddle. She opened her eyes. She looked up at him and their eyes met. She then looked down at his chest, unsure of what to say or do next. There was an awkward silence of a few seconds. George finally broke it. "You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen," he said. "They're breath-taking!"

Bella felt a rush of affection for him. Unlike other guys, after stripping her naked and having his way with her, he didn't feel entitled to say something crass about her tits or ass. He has said something nice and sweet instead. She put her arms around his bare chest, and hugged him for the rest of the journey.

They reached the tool shed about fifteen to twenty minutes after their lovemaking ended. They got down from the horse, George shirtless and wearing only his jeans, and Bella completely in the nude, wearing only her shoes. She wanted to ask for her clothes back, but a part of her was rather enjoying being naked in the balmy weather. Plus, there wasn't a soul in sight, so no one could see her naked.

Inside the tool shed, it was a little chillier than outside. Once inside, George pulled her closer, his hands on her hips. He kissed her passionately once more, his hands on her hips, his tongue going past her lips as it found hers. She could feel herself getting aroused, and could also feel his arousal through his jeans. She unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the floor, feeling his hardness against her stomach. After a minute or so of kissing, he was fully hard. Bending down at his knees, he wrapped his hands around her, and raised her into the air. She spread her legs and wrapped them around him. He entered her easily, her dripping-wet vagina welcoming his cock.

There was a thin makeshift mattress on the ground of the toolshed. George fucked her for a minute or two in the standing position. He then knelt down on the mattress. Keeping his dick inside of Bella, he raised her legs high into the air. He then turned her body, so she was turned away from him, instead of facing him. He gently lowered her legs back down, and cupped her breasts with his hands. He slowly bent her forward until her hands and feet were touching the ground. She was now on all fours on the mattress, with him fucking her doggie-style.

Bella was full of admiration at George's sexual prowess. He had moved from a standing position to doggie-style without taking himself out of her. He put one finger in the crack of her ass, raising it a little, getting her pussy aligned with his dick. And then he proceeded to give her a fucking that made the one on horseback seem mellow by comparison. His penis went in and out of her rapidly. Bella could feel the waves of pleasure, starting inside her pussy, and rippling through her body. She began to moan, thrusting her pelvis back to meet his thrusts halfway. His initially rapid thrusting changed, and he started pushing deep into her and then all the way back, so as to resonate with the waves of pleasure going through her body.

It took barely a minute or two for Bella to go over the edge, an orgasm pulsating through her body. It was quickly followed by another one, and then another one. She came over and over, her moans turning into little screams of pleasure, the waves of her orgasms ripping through her body, until she was so exhausted she could come no more! Sweat was dripping down her body, and she felt completely satiated. She could still feel George going in and out of her. She wanted to make him feel as good as he had made her feel, to give him the best sexual release. She had an idea for how to do this.

She looked back at him, and said "Wait! Don't come yet." George stopped in the middle of his thrust, looking at her with a puzzled face, not quite knowing what to do next. Bella crawled forward, so that his penis would fall out of her. Remaining on all fours, she turned around, so that now she was on all fours facing him, instead of away from him. She looked down at his erect prick, covered with her juices. Bending down a little, she sucked the tip and part of his cock into her mouth, licking off the cum. She then went further down on his shaft, licking it clean. She pulled her face back a little, and stared at his cock for a couple of seconds. It now looked much cleaner, covered with her saliva. Satisfied with her handiwork, she wrapped two of her fingers around the root of his dick, bent forward, and proceeded to give him a slow and sensual blow job.

George was the third man Bella was blowing. The first one had been a stranger pressed against her during her subway ride, who had come on her face and then made her suck him dry. That incident had made her curious about the penis, and how to pleasure it orally. This curiosity had worked to Mark's advantage. To his utter delight, she had given him many, many blowjobs, experimenting on his penis, using her lips, tongue and fingers to maximize his arousal and pleasure, and finally letting him finish in her mouth or on her face or tits. She had become what she believed to be an expert at giving blowjobs. However, Mark had been the only recipient, and you can't call yourself an "expert" with just one successful trial. That's why she wanted to try her skills on George now.

And so she gave him a fantastic blow job; a real work of art! She couldn't fit all of him into her mouth, so she wrapped two fingers around the root, squeezing in sync with the workings of her mouth, which licked and sucked the tip and the sensitive skin around it. George was already very aroused, and it didn't take him long to start moaning with pleasure. "Oh God! I am going to come," he said. He looked down at her, unsure of what she wanted him to do next.

After a little bit of teasing, Bella figured she'd go for the kill. She did two things which, she had learnt from experience, drove men crazy. First, she scooched down a little, so that her face was upturned, looked up and made eye contact with him. Second, she began to make yummy noises, a combination of moaning and smacking sounds, as if she was enjoying a tasty lollipop. This drove George over the edge. With a slight moan, he started to cum. Bella expertly squeezed and released her fingers, while simultaneously sucking and releasing the pressure with her mouth, in sync with the spasms of his cock, letting the spurts of his gooey semen shoot into her mouth and expertly swallowing it all without letting anything spill out. She continued doing this until he was totally drained dry.

After he was completely done, she let go of his dick and continued to look up at him. "Wow! Bella," he said, looking down at her, with a combination of lust, admiration and affection, "that was... that was..." he was silent for a few seconds, trying to find the right words. "Just... wow!!" he finally said, unable to find any words. Bella smiled at him, happy with the results of her little experiment.

The strength seemed to leave George's legs very suddenly, and he almost spilled on the floor, somehow managing to not fall, and getting into a kneeling position besides her. Holding her hands, he helped her into a kneeling position, and hugged her tightly. "That. Was. Fucking. Amazing." he managed to say. They hugged for a little while. Then he pulled himself away, and lay down on the mattress. "I need to rest for a bit. You have drained the energy out of me," he said. He put his hands above his head and wrapped them around the back of his head and neck.

Now that he mentioned it, even Bella realized she felt the weak and sore from the sex session. She lay down next to him, so that her head was resting between his underarms and shoulder, and her hand was on his chest. After lying like that for a while, George turned towards her, bringing his hands down and wrapping them around her in a firm embrace. She could feel his breathing slowing, as he drifted off to sleep.

While lying there, snug in his embrace, Bella started to think. After the subway experience, had she become a sexual adventuress? (Or what was commonly called a "slut", but Bella hated that word). She was still shy and didn't open up to people easily. That hadn't changed. She also didn't just jump into bed with anyone. She had never gone to a pub, picked up a random guy and fucked him, like her girlfriends sometimes did. Also, she wasn't into group sex. She had had it just that one time on the subway, and to be honest, she had enjoyed it then. But she didn't really care for a repeat of that experience. A bunch of men attacking her like hungry hyenas, and devouring her while she just stood there like a piece of meat, wasn't her idea of a good time.

However, two things had certainly changed. Firstly, her threshold of sleeping with a man had been re-adjusted. She didn't analyze if he was the right guy for her, or "marriage material". If the chemistry was right, and if he was reasonably nice to her, she went for it. Secondly, she had become a lot more adventurous in bed, experimenting with ways to give and receive the maximum amount of pleasure. Did this make her a slut? Were women really divided into sluts and non-sluts? Or was every woman, even the most conservative one, a slut, who just needed the right man, or set of men, to bring it out of her?

All this introspection made her feel heavy and drowsy. Plus, the after-effects of the sex were really kicking in. She closed her eyes and fell into a very deep, satisfying sleep.

The feeling of her lips being kissed woke her up. "Yo, sleeping beauty!" she heard George say. He was kissing her lips lightly. Half-opening her eyes, she kissed him back weakly.

"You ready to head back?" George asked, after she was fully awake.

"So soon? Don't you have work to finish here?" Bella asked.

"I am already done with it", George said, "You have been asleep for two hours."

Bella sat up in surprise. Two hours! It had literally felt like five minutes, so deep had been her slumber. Getting up, she realized her body had tensed up. She stretched out, the way she usually did when she woke up in the morning, raising both hands above her head, and bending first one way and then another. Something seemed odd, but she couldn't put her finger on what exactly. Looking at George, she noticed that he had put on his jeans, but was still shirtless. She admired his body for a second, and then looked up into his eyes. She saw something in his eyes; he was looking up and down her body.

That's when she realized what was odd. She was completely naked! Suddenly conscious, she brought her hands down, and covered her breasts in an almost comic attempt to maintain her modesty. "Oh come now, there's no need for that," George told her, "You look drop-dead gorgeous." He took her hand and started leading her out of the tool shed.

"Wait... Shouldn't we put on our clothes first?" Bella said.

"I left your clothes in a bag on the saddle. Let's get dressed on our way back," George said.

He got on the horse first, and held out his hand to her. Bella felt like protesting, and demanding for her clothes back. It was awkward being outdoors, wearing absolutely nothing but her tennis shoes. What if someone saw her like that? But there was a part of her that felt excited as well. Plus, it was very liberating to be wearing nothing at all, to feel the warm air against her body. So she figured she'd go along. Taking his hand, she got on the horse, and spread her legs around the saddle.

As she was sitting down, she felt her ass hit something hard. Looking down, she realized George had pulled his dick out of his jeans, and it was lodged into the crack of her ass. It seemed like his intention was to get into her pussy from behind, and doggie her while riding the horse. But she had moved unexpectedly while sitting down, causing him to get embedded in the crack of her ass. He just remained in that position, unsure of what to do.

Bella thought for a few seconds, and made a decision. Her vagina was fully satiated from the earlier sex, and also sore. She didn't care for vaginal sex one more time. And so, she kept pushing herself down on his pecker, so it'd penetrate her ass. It got stuck near her anal ring. This wasn't Bella's first experience of having anal sex in an upright position, and she was familiar with the mechanics. She bent forward a little, so that her ass was protruding in a way that the hole was aligned with his dick, and swung her hips slightly from side to side, slowly sitting down on his cock. She heard George moan softly, as he realized she was giving him her ass. She continued to do this until he was almost completely in her ass.

George stayed in her ass for a bit, not going in or out of her. Once she got used to the feeling of his cock up her ass, he got the horse to start walking slowly at first, and then trotting at a gentle pace. The vibrations sent small waves of pleasure up Bella's body. George moved his hands up her body. He positioned his hands so that his thumbs were touching her armpits, while his fingers fondled her breasts. Her body weight was now completely supported by his hands and cock. Because of his cock up her ass, she hadn't been able to sit on the saddle. So she was in a half-sitting, half-standing position, with her legs spread around the saddle. She felt like she was floating in the air. She spread her hands slightly, and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations. She felt a little like how she imagined Kate Winslet's character would have felt in Titanic when she struck that famous pose. With the wind in her face and Leo DiCaprio standing behind her. Well, except that she hadn't been butt-naked and Leo's cock wasn't up her ass. Oh well...