Bella Thorne's Freedom of the Press

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out. He shot all over her face, exhaustedly.

He was now leaking thin ropes.

"Damn," said David, holding his cock above her head and milking himself dry. "I thought I wasn't gonna stop."

The cum slowed to a trickle. Gently rubbing his cock against her lips, David pumped the last few drops onto Bella's chin.

He backed away, and sighed with relief.

TWO MINUTES LATER

Bella wiped a bit of his cum out of her eyes. "Boys are always so messy," she said, wiping cum off her face and eating it.

David shook his head. "Not that I'm bragging, but 'messy' is an understatement. There's no way any dude ever covered you in that much jizz before."

"To the contrary," Frank argued. "I have seen it myself. I have stood guard while Bella performs her handjob apologies, and in my experience... Every time... Every single time, no matter which man she is stroking, she always causes men to be capable of incredible ejaculations."

"It's a gift," Bella said, licking her fingers.

"Indeed it is," Frank agreed, shakily. The bodyguard's mouth sounded dry. He gulped. His pants bulged and twitched.

Frank's eyes darted over Bella's chest, focusing on her nipples which were jutting out underneath her dress. "It is a testament to your beauty, if I may say so, Miss Bella. I have seen you grow up, and you have matured into quite a lovely woman."

Bella smiled. "Oh, Francis. You always know how to boost my confidence."

"Indeed..." And then Frank hesitated. "I... I..."

"Excuse me..." David said, interrupting. He yanked Bella's butt onto his groin. "I'm just gonna quickly... Yep... Right there..." He pressed his dick between her cheeks and slid the shaft along the crack of her ass again. "I'm up for round two."

He hardened against her rear-end, sawing back and forth.

"You can use me as much as you want, but... Have you ever heard of patience?" asked Bella, rolling her eyes at him. "You could at least let me clean your load off my body."

"You can clean it with this," David said, seizing the tatters of her dress and ripping the fabric completely off of her body.

She was totally naked.

"Why'd you do that?!" Bella demanded.

He handed her the remains of the outfit. "Wipe the cum off with your dress, if it's so important to ya."

She did.

A MINUTE OR TWO LATER:

Bella was, once again, a clean girl.

Rick appeared in front of her, jerking excitedly. "I'm ready to cover you in more cum, Bella. It looks so hot on you."

Bella shrugged, as if to say, "Whatever you want."

Then he looked at David. "Hey, buddy, do you mind if I use her pussy while you take her ass?"

"You mean like this?" David lifted her body into the air, spreading her legs apart and gripping the underside of her thighs. "Me in the back, you in the front?"

"Exactly," said Rick.

Bella's fit, curvy body was being spread and held like a sex doll. Her feet dangled on either side of her.

David jostled his hips and plugged Bella's anus with his cock. At the same time, Rick moved forward and inserted the tip of his cock through her pussy.

"Damn, it's so tight!" muttered Rick, shoving it in deeper. "I forgot she's a virgin."

"Oh yeah. She is a virgin, huh? Just don't embarrass yourself by cumming too soon, man."

"I'll try, but... I think I jacked off too much."

Bella moaned and tweaked her nipples. She was amazed at how good it felt, being impaled from both sides.

"Look at her face," Rick added. "It's like she's in heat."

Bella squirmed, arching her ass back and forth... It felt great for her. It felt amazing for David and Rick.

David decided to start fucking her, abruptly pushing himself further into her ass, humping and slamming her butthole with sudden fierceness.

The gyrating of Bella's hips made Rick go into a frenzy as well. He lurched into her dripping slit and rapidly pounded her womb, fucking her virgin pussy like it was prom night. His belly slapped her clit with each thrust.

Rick was almost ready to blow. After all, she had been a tease for Rick just as much as David.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!" He drove into Bella's tight cunt and frantically stabbed his dick in and out of her, ramming her depths and swimming in her pussy juice. Bella's soaked pussy made tantalizing noises as it was attacked by his relentless thrusts, splashing and bubbling around his cock. This only caused him to buck even faster, mashing his nuts onto her labia and polishing his shaft inside her constricting canal. "Fuck yeah!!" he screamed. "She's putting me on the edge!"

David, who was too busy fucking Bella's butt to care, merely ignored Rick.

Rick struggled and writhed while using Bella's pussy mercilessly. He was trying not to cum (but refusing to stop humping).

Bella felt the intense clashing of two dicks inside her orifices, as she was being woodpeckered from both sides.

"Oh fuck, I can't hold it in!" cried Rick, jamming his cock deeper. The head pulsed and swelled in her hot tunnel, spitting thick jetstreams all over her insides. His spewing cock painted the walls of her pussy as it slid in and out. Cum spilled around his crotch, splashing and mixing together with Bella's pussy juice as he relentlessly smacked into her. "Shit that feels good!" he exclaimed as his boner twitched and throbbed. "Hey David, put her down so I can cum on her tits!"

"No problem," David muttered. Then he lowered Bella to the ground, spinning her. She landed on her back (in the missionary position), and David promptly shoved his cock inside her anus and continued railing her on the floor.

Rick kneeled down, jerking off above her puffy nipples.

"I love your nipples, Bella..." Rick grunted as he fired several cumshots on her neck. He pumped a few ropes all over her cleavage, then he aimed his penis at her left nipple, drenching it with watery squirts. Then he rubbed the tip against her right nipple, splashing the puffy skin with a crash of white waves.

David pounded Bella's ass faster and faster, thrusting deep inside her butthole like a slick piston. "Oh shit, I'm gonna jizz too..." His scrotum was tense. Suddenly, thick blasts blew out of his dick and filled Bella's anus with semen. Endless volleys of cum sprayed violently into her asshole, and David reveled in his horniness. He bucked harder.

"I love sperm so much!" moaned Bella, as her bowels became flooded with David's warm milk and her boobs received a thick coat of paint. David was now fucking her ass full of cum, and Rick was soiling her boobs with a cum shower. Her petite body slid back and forth with David's rapid thrusts. Her tits jiggled as Rick blasted pearly ropes all over her nipples and spurted inside her cleavage.

Soon, their balls were almost empty.

Rick aimed his cumshots onto her face, and David crawled up to her head and did the same.

They jacked off on her face. They crossed streams into her mouth. They stretched her lips with both cocks at the same time and jizzed down her throat.

They did it together.

They stopped cumming, together.

It was a story about friendship, maybe. I don't know. The end.

But wait... There's an epilogue.

EPILOGUE: THE RISE OF FRANK

Frank pulled his dick out, an enormous 12 inches.

"Whoa," Bella said, looking confused. "Uh, Frank..."

"Please, Miss Bella," he groaned, stroking himself. "Take my erection between your breasts, I implore you. I can no longer stand idly and watch this." He approached Bella, whose petite body was two-thirds the size of his. Frank towered over her, deeply gazing into her eyes. His monster cock was drooping below her chin, twitching on the front of her dress. "I wish to relieve my erection between your plush, soft tits."

Bella stared up at him, amazed and excited. "Oh, Francis. I had no idea."

"Please, my love..." Frank began to say, then he swung his boner across her face, slapping her on the cheek with a meaty smack. "Please, Bella, call me Frank."

Suddenly, David appeared behind Bella.

The crowd gasped.

"Let's do it!" exclaimed David. "I'm ready for round three!" His hands squeezed her ass and pulled it apart. "You don't mind if I join you, right?"

David was an overeager son of a bitch, in Frank's opinion. But no, Frank did not mind.

David plunged his cock between her ass cheeks, thrusting deep inside the tight pocket of her rectum. He rapidly bounced his hips on her asshole like a horny rabbit, making her cheeks ripple as he bucked and humped. Mercilessly slamming into Bella from behind, he placed both hands around her midriff and watched her ass jiggle and smack together.

Frank merely stood. Watching.

Watching and admiring his secret love.

Bella blushed and moaned as she took yet another assfucking. Her puffy nipples were grazing across Frank's member, swinging wildly every time David smacked into her from behind.

"Please, my love!" Frank begged, suddenly grabbing and squeezing Bella's jugs between his meaty fingers. "You are so beautiful, Bella! I must grope your womanly tits, and I must have passionate sex with your cleavage!"

Meanwhile, David pounded Bella's asshole with no signs of stopping.

Frank bent over, craning his face down to Bella's face, and attacked her lips with his tongue. He kissed her wildly while her body sprung back and forth.

She closed her eyes, swirling her tongue around his.

He pulled away and spat onto her chest.

"I love you, Miss Bella!!" he shouted, plopping his monster onto the middle of her chest. With both hands, Frank mashed Bella's soft titties together in a vice grip around his cock and immediately shot a transparent string of precum along the bridge of her nose. "Oh yes, my princess! I am already ejaculating my precum on you!"

He stood still, allowing her cleavage to rub up and down his dick with the rhythm of David's impacts. After firing another glob of precum on Bella's face, Frank's hips jolted and gyrated to life. He moved in and out of her tits so fast his penis was a blur, thrusting between them and bumping his ballsack on the underboob. Frantically swinging his hips into her cleavage and yanking his cock through it, he sawed and thrusted inside Bella's wet tits like a happy schoolboy. Ropes of precum were squirting out of his dick all over her face, and as he bucked faster and faster, his swollen tip erratically grazed her chin.

"Open your mouth, Bella!" he shouted at her, violently thrusting between her boobs.

Bella wrapped her mouth around the head of his dick, and it blasted precum through her lips. She gulped each spurt as it landed in her mouth.

He was between her tits and inside her mouth at the same time.

Frank shoved his throbbing cock through her cleavage while burying his monster deep inside her face. He slid his boner along her tongue and struck the back of her throat with his incredible length... This triggered even more precum. He fucked her face through her tits, holding her head at a downward angle and jabbing the tip against her throat. "God, Bella, yes! Take it, Bella!! Take my DICK in your face!! Drink my SLIME!! Let me fuck your tits while I FUCK YOUR MOUTH!!

"CLAH CLAH CLAH CLAH CLAH CLAH CLAH CLAH!!" said Bella being stabbed in her mouth, tittyfucked, and butt-slammed simultaneously.

Frank boobfucked Bella with rapid, powerful swings of his hips that sent ripples through her tits. He briefly pulled out and jerked precum all over her nipples, then he poked through her cleavage and humped her throat between her boobs again, slapping his balls onto her soft jugs.

"GLACK GLACK GLACK GLACK GLACK GLACK GLACK GLACK!!"

He lost his mind and brutally throatfucked Bella through her tits.

"GLUCKGLUCKGLUCKGLUCKGLUCKGLUCKGLUCKGLUCKGLUCK!!"

Destroying the depths of her asshole, David squeezed and kneaded both of her butt cheeks together and spanked them, ramming her body from behind while using an open palm to slap her butt.

"GLAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLAGLA!!" she sputtered, drooling a mess of bubbly saliva onto her own cleavage and feeling the tip of Frank's cock slam against her trachea. Bella's eyes watered with pure joy.

"I need it, Bella!! I need to shoot my LOAD into your mouth!! Oh FUCK, yes, FUCK, it feels good to spray it between those LIPS!!" screamed Frank, climaxing, popping like champagne all over the back of her throat. His veiny meat twitched and pulsed, blasting Bella's gullet with runny strands of pent-up jizz and flooding her face with hot, slimy spurts. "Eat my fucking SPERM, you gorgeous slut!!" he grunted.

She gulped his wet bursts, over and over, drinking his load like a glass of milk.

Frank gripped the top of Bella's head with one hand, stroked his cock, and masturbated through her lips. He jerked furiously, spewing endless ropes into her mouth. "Keep sucking, my love!! You will need to grow accustomed to my COCK whenever I get horny!! I will always be JACKING OFF IN YOUR MOUTH throughout the day!!"

He rubbed against her bottom lip and frantically pumped his cumshots all over her tongue.

"From this day forward, I will be JIZZING IN YOUR FACE LIKE A TOILET!! I will regularly and incessantly rub your mouth with my dick and STROKE MY SHAFT DOWN YOUR THROAT!!"

Frank's cock spewed into her gulping mouth. He looked deeply in Bella's eyes, longingly.

He lowered his voice.

"As always, I will be loyal to you as your bodyguard... And in my line of duty, I will be prepared to take a bullet for you... I would die for you, because I love you..."

She looked up at him, crying for two reasons.

He squeezed his dick harder and shot pressurized cum along the roof of her mouth, rubbing and spraying, jerking and bursting between her lips. "BUT IN RETURN, YOU MUST ALLOW ME TO JERK MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH LIKE THIS WHENEVER I WANT!! FUCK YES!! DRINK IT!! OH FUCK!! I CAN'T STOP!!"

Eagerly swallowing Frank's semen, Bella played with her pussy as her juices dripped between her thighs.

"I love cumming in your mouth, Bella... You're eighteen... You're finally eighteen..." Relentlessly, Frank's penis splattered salty jizz all over the inside of Bella's mouth. "I love exploding in those full, wet lips..." Frank's swollen cock tip scraped against her tongue, rubbing back and forth while spewing in her throat. "My erection keeps flowing, spraying inside you... It's so thick... I love jacking off in your mouth..." He frantically scrubbed his thick shaft, pumping bursts of hot semen between her lips. "You're swallowing every drop..." His dick tapped on her soft palate and sprayed it with cum. "How could I call them perverts...?"

Indeed, Frank was a hypocrite. He had been the dirtiest pervert from the beginning.

12