Belladonna Pt. 01

Story Info
Falling for another, a natural and sweet girl.
1k words
4.44
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What made Belladonna so attractive was her sweetness. She was so incredibly shy and self-effacing, but always with a smile on her face. Her blue eyes twinkled appreciatively when you told a good joke, and her grin lit up her round face. She was not a terrific beauty by any standard. She was rather short, perhaps an inch over five feet. Her face was cute, but not pretty, and her hair was an unremarkable dishwater blonde. Belladonna's figure, if she had one, was lost in the baggy t-shirts and jeans she habitually wore. But she had that quality of innocence that made you just want to take her in your arms and protect her against the evils of the world. She was good friends with us, me and my fiancee I mean.

The girl I was engaged to was an unabashed, fence sitting bisexual, with a trunk full of dirty dreams and no practical experience. She'd already made some pointed comments about Belladonna and she and me involved in some kind of tryst. It was intriguing, to say the least, but I never entertained the prospect seriously.

One summer, back when I was 22 and my fiancee and Belladonna were 21, an interesting series of events came to pass. Lea, the girl I was engaged to, was at work one day. I was "between jobs", which is to say, I was desperately poor, debating whether or not to beg my grandparents for money to survive. But it was summer in California. Life could be a lot worse.

The phone rang. It was Belladonna. Did I want to hang out, she wanted to know. Of course. But where? I suggested the beach, and she readily agreed. I gathered up the necessary beach going gear: frisbee, sunscreen, and towel, and headed over to her house. She gave me a sunny smile. I noticed with hidden disappointment that she wore her usual baggy uniform. I was all ready to go in my swim trunks and t-shirt.

A pleasant surprise awaited me at the beach, however. Without a trace of embarrassment, she stripped off her shirt and jeans. Underneath, she wore a rather ill fitting red halter and bikini bottom combination. I'd never seen her body before, and I must admit I stared. She was very curvy, a lot like my Lea, actually, though Belladonna's breasts were smaller, her behind bubblier, and her skin had a ruddier tone to it. But she was quite smooth and soft, and it was all I could do to keep from touching her, however innocently.

Laughing, she ran out into the crashing surf. She took my hands and we played tug of war with the waves. Her hair came out of its ponytail in crazy strands, and happiness illuminated her features. The overlarge halter slid forward, revealing a healthy expanse of cleavage. She seemed unaware, and I had no mind to tell her. A cool breeze hit us, and I saw the outline of her nipples form under the lycra of her suit.

After a while, being the big kids we were, we decided to build sand castles. This was an active sport for her and mostly a spectator one for me. You see, as she sat across from me, she would bend over to build her towers and walls. Her breasts hung free in their confines, soft and inviting. Even more exciting was the way her oversized panties left an inch wide cap between fabric and thigh, and the golden hairs within were quite visible. My heart pulsed loudly in my head, and I hardly built a thing.

We washed off with a garden hose outside a friend's apartment. Her bottoms had crept high inside, and I was treated to an almost full view her behind. It really was a bubble-butt, but it looked cute enough on her. Then it was off to her place so she could shower and change.

There was no one at her house either, and as she went into the bathroom, my hands trembled. She didn't close the door. The water began to pour. She hadn't closed the door. I heard her enter the shower. The door was open. I resisted temptation for all of three seconds. I'd never been a peeping tom before, but this was too good of an opportunity.

I waited. Luckily, she showered quickly. My breath caught in my throat as she left the shower. The angle was bad, and I could only see her through the foggy mirror. A brief glimpse of her breasts, a longer view of her bottom. And then...

She stood in front of me, unaware of my presence, utterly naked, water still dripping from her moist body. Her nipples hardened in the cold on her medium sized breasts. My eyes were riveted on her fur, the same color as her hair, and her sensual, wide hips. If I'd been a less gentle person, I'd have slammed open the door and taken her right there, that's how excited I was. Instead, I watched her dress, first the white panties, then the bra, then shorts and a pink shirt.

I ducked inside her room, pretending to look at posters. She joined me, unsuspecting, that beautiful smile on her face. I looked at her, openmouthed. "What's wrong?" she asked. By way of answer, I leaned forward and kissed her soundly. She seemed surprised, but didn't resist, and then she melted determinedly into the embrace. Her arms went around me, and I wrapped my around her. She was as soft as I'd dreamed, and her lips were softer.

Slowly, the kiss became more passionate. My lips parted with hers, and our tongues met. Our questing hands ranged over each other's backs. But this wasn't the way to do things. I slowly pushed myself away. She looked at me quizzically. Her breath was ragged in her throat and her cheeks were flushed.

"Come home with me?" I asked simply. Belladonna took a second to take in the ramifications of that statement. Then she nodded quickly, her eyes widened slightly.