Bella's Adventures in Bondageland Ch. 01

Story Info
Master Damon.
18.3k words
4.14
16.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g1bs0n
g1bs0n
6 Followers

Bella gave herself one last powder touch up before she stood up and examined her small frame in the floor length mirror. The beautiful brunette was dressed in a gorgeous pink and black lace bra and matching panties. Her round firm ass was complimented well with her panties. Bella slipped on a pair of heels and headed towards the stage. Bella has been working at this club for about a year now, it wasn't your typical men's club, it was very upscale. Only the most gorgeous women danced there and the security was very strict on who they allowed in.

Bella stepped onto the stage and her eyes scanned the men watching her. One man in particular sitting in front of the stage caught Bella's eye. He was well dressed, definitely in shape and very good looking. Bella licked her lips for a moment before the music began to play. Bella put her hand on the pole and walked slowly around it as her beautiful silky skin was glittering in the light.

Slowly and sensually Bella started to slide up and down the pole with her back against it. As she reached the bottom her legs spread open, giving the man in front of the stage a very good view. Bella danced for about 5 minutes before another girl was due to come on. Bella picked up her generous tips and headed back into the dressing room, she fixed her make up and headed out onto the floor.

Bella approached the man she had paid special attention to on stage. Her plump lips formed into a sexy flirty smile. "Hi, I'm Bella." The gorgeous brunette's southern accent coming through as she spoke. "Would you be interested in a little private dance..." Bella bit her bottom lip for a moment as she awaited the man's response. Bella couldn't help but check this man out. He was one of the most attractive men she had seen around in a while. Bella led the man into a room out the back. It was lit with red lights and had a comfortable couch located at one side of the room with a bucket of ice and champagne on the table beside it. When the man sat down Bella slowly made her way towards him. She moved her hips from side to side sensually in front of him as her hands ran down her body. "Are you from around here hun?" Bella asked as she turned around and bent over teasingly, letting him see her best asset before slowly coming back up and facing him again. Her body moving in a very hypnotic motion.

Damon popped open the champagne and poured two glasses.

As Bella eased into his lap, just grazing the surface of his pants, he held a glass of champagne to her lips, letting her sip from it but dribbling it down her chin and neck, onto her luscious breasts.

Damon grabbed her hips and spun her around to lick the bubbly foam from her neck and chest, he licked her clean and, at long last, found her juicy lips.

He sat her down in his lap as they kissed, he was holding her firmly by the hips and she could feel the throbbing heat of his enthusiasm for her lap dance on her almost bare ass.

Damon introduced himself, then got right to the point.

"I'd like to take you home, baby," he whispered in her ear.

"And I will most definitely make it worth your while."

He took her hand and helped her to her feet, motioning for her to continue dancing.

He leaned back, resting his arms on the back of the sofa. The bulge in his pants was massive, and it was throbbing to the beat of the music.

Damon watched her move, bathed in red light, swaying rhythmically just a few feet in front of him. He evaluated her carefully, gesturing for her to spin.

When the next song began he instructed her to sit next to him.

He looked her in the eyes, touching her jaw gently as she playfully looked away, he held her firmly, forcing her to look at him.

"What do you want, Bella? What do you want most, what is your life's ambition?" he asked.

Damon was looking for a woman who knew what she wanted, who just needed someone strong to bring the best out of her, a woman who would be a sensual, powerful Goddess with just the right tweaking...he was sure he had found a willing submissive to train in Bella. A Goddess in training.

Bella wrapped her glossy lips around the glass as Damon tipped the champagne into her mouth. She could feel the bubbly running down her chin and down her neck. Bella closed her eyes for a moment as he spun her around and licked her soft silky skin clean. The feeling of his warm tongue sending a pleasurable shake through her body. Bella licked her lips as she felt his tongue come up her neck and find her lips. Their lips met in hard lustful kiss. As he held her in place Bella could start to feel his hardening member rub against her ass through his pants. Bella found the feeling quiet exciting. It had been a long time since a man had taken control of the southern beauty like this. Bella was more into women then men, but only because Bella was very picky when it came to men, The beautiful young dancer had a very particular taste in men, but Damon fit the description to a T.

"mmm really?" Bella nodded her head when he told her he wanted to take her home. She loved how straight forward he was. Nothing was sexier to Bella then a men who knew what he wanted and knew how to get it. Bella stood back up and continued to dance for Damon. Her body moving sensually to the beat. Bella slowly spun around so he could get a look at all of her. When the next song began Bella did as he had asked and sat next to him. Her hand resting on his knee as he took her jaw and made her look at him. So in control and sexy, Bella felt herself get a little hot under his intense gaze. His eyes staring right into her's. "My ambition?.." Bella thought for a moment. Her eyes wondering over his features as she thought. "To be the best version of me. With my profession and the lifestyle I live I feel it's important for me to be sexy, to be sensual. I want to be a real life fantasy for people..." Bella smirked playfully as her eyes focused back on his. "I like to make people.... men... like yourself, feel powerful... I find making a man feel superior and dominate is very rewarding for me. Because nothing is sexier then a man who is powerful and dominate. It drives me crazy and It's very fulfilling." Bella bit her bottom lip playfully as her hand started to run up and down Damon's leg. Her soft hand making it's way very close to the bulge in his pants. Bella's eyes feel to his hardening member. The things he could do to her with that thing... Bella licked her lips as she brought her hand to his bulge and rubbed over it sensually through his pants.

Damon flexed beneath her hand, the silk fabric of his suit could barely contain his 13 inches. The outline of his erotic equipment was well defined, running halfway down his leg.

"A living fantasy..." Damon smiled.

"That's exactly what I have in mind for you, baby."

He placed his hand on top of hers and guided it along the length of his throbbing cock, trapped in his silken trousers. He imagined her on her knees, collared and chained, her big sexy eyes looking up at him as she struggled to wrap her lips around his big, thick cock.

"I'm hosting a get-together this evening for a group of wealthy men that are in the market for 24/7 submissive slaves." he explained.

"You'll be the center of attention, the object of every man's desire, a fantasy come to life."

He stroked her cheek.

"Interested?"

Bella's lips pressed together as his hand guided her along his monstrous member. Bella found herself getting a little turned on as she listened to him speak. His offer was very enticing to the southern beauty. Bella thought about it for a moment as she continued to stroke his member through his trousers. "Are all the men as handsome as you?" Bella asked as she thought about what could possibly be in store for her tonight if she accepted. Bella felt his cock throb in her hand and she licked her lips. "I'm interested." She said soft as the hand that was stroking his cock moved to his zipper and pulled it down. Bella's eyes focused on him as she reached in and ran her finger tips along the length of his cock. It was huge, Bella had never seen a man who was this well endowed. "It really is true what they say." She said before she licked her lips. "Can I?" Bella asked before slowly pulling his semi hard member out of his pants. Bella used her finger tips to stroke it up and down, she could tell he was enjoying it. Slowly Bella leaned down and licked the eye of his cock teasingly. She repeated her motion a couple of times before focusing back on him. Bella slowly stood up and bent down in front him, her breasts jiggling as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and flicked her tongue teasingly over his eye again. Bella lowered her lips slightly and pulled back up as she continued to work her tongue and stoke him. Bella was a little intimated of the size of Damon but she couldn't help herself.

Damon leaned back, watching her eyes tear up a bit as she stretched her mouth around the smooth head of his cock. The head filled her mouth, she used both her hands to stroke the thick chocolate shaft.

"These are very handsome men," he said.

"I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

He stroked her long, dark hair as she slurped and lapped at the head of his cock.

She licked and sucked the sides of his shaft, getting it slick with her spit.

He watched her enthusiastic tongue slather his big black cock and moaned as she took it as far down her throat as she could.

He pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her beautiful, full breasts.

He took her by the hair and pulled her off his cock, slapping it between her tits, rubbing them together while he thrusted, the head of his cock stroking her neck.

Her chest and neck were wet and glistening, pre-cum was streaming down his shaft as he slid his massive dick up and down between her breasts. He kissed her roughly, grabbing her hands and holding them behind her back, his hot tongue exploring her mouth.

He picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around him and slid slowly down his cock until he was balls deep inside her.

Bella struggled to fit her mouth over his manhood. He was so big, her mouth opened as wide as it could as she slowly lowered her warm mouth over him. The young dancer of cause struggled to fit a little more in her mouth. She shook her head as his cock it the back of her throat before she slowly pulled her mouth back up. She continued to go down the sides of his shaft, her saliva covering his throbbing 13 inch cock. "Ooh mmm." Bella moaned softly as she felt his hand pull her hair forcing her away from his cock. It was such a turn on for Bella. She loved it when a man took control but something about him in particular made it so much better. He was so incontrol and knew what he wanted and he knew he was going to get it. It drove Bella crazy. "You like fucking my tits daddy?" Bella moaned as she felt his cock rub against her neck as he thrusted it between her perky breasts. Bella's eyes filled with lust locked on his as he forced her arms behind her back and kissed her. His tongue exploring her mouth as Bella's did his. He was driving her wild, to be this man's fantasy and be whatever he wanted her to be was what Bella wanted tonight. She wanted to show him how good of a submissive she really was. She wrapped her arms and legs around him when he picked her up. She slowly slid her wet pussy down his cock. Stretching her tight little pussy bit by bit as more of his cock was forced inside of her pussy. "Oh Fuck." Bella moaned as she completely lowered herself on his cock. He was deep inside of her as her legs shook. "Oh fuck daddy your cock is so big." She bit her lip as she began to slowly fuck herself with his cock. Her eyes focused on his as his cock invaded her pussy, owning it, stretching her to fit him perfectly. "Ooh god yes, mmm." Bella continued to moan as she picked up her pace while he held her in place. "You like my wet pussy baby? It's all for you... mmm." She closed her yes and tilted her head back as he began to start thrusting in her harder, a lot rougher then what Bella had been. "Oh yes." She moaned. Bella loved it when a man knew how to be rough with a woman, took control and did as he please. Bella loved it when she wasn't in control, she loved to be the object of his pleasure; for him to have and use as he pleased.

Bella settled into a hot, slow and sexy groove with the music, riding up and down on Damon's big, throbbing dick, he grabbed her butt cheeks firmly and fucked her harder, holding her there, suspended, helpless and totally at his mercy.

He lowered her onto the sofa, dropping to his knees, he slid his cock out until only the head was inside her, gripped by her wet lips. He fucked her slowly with just the head, teasing, then suddenly plunging into her, slapping her ass with his balls, again he would slow down, almost stop, and fuck her gently with just the head.

He pulled it out and slapped her clit with it, then rubbed it sensual over her wet pussy.

He took her by the hair and dragged her off the couch and onto her knees, he took his cock in his big hands and rubbed it against her face and neck before he held it to her lips.

"Mmmm, wrap your lips around that big cock, baby," he was towering over her, massive and intimidating.

Bella's body was trembling with pleasure as his cock slid in and out of her tight little hole. "Ooh god yes." She moaned loudly as the pleasure coursed through her tiny frame. When he laid her on the couch Bella spread her legs wide for him, letting him look over her beautiful body as he continued to fuck her. Bella bit her bottom lip as she felt him slowly pull his cock out of her, teasing her with just his head. "Ooh mmm." Bella licked her lips and closed her eyes as he teased her. "Ooh fuck!." The beautiful brunette let out a loud moan as she felt him force his cock back in her without warning. He was so big, stretching her more then ever as his cock throbbed inside of her. Bella was sure other people in the club could hear her moans at this point. His balls slapping against her round firm ass as he took her and made her his. "That feels so good mmm." She moaned as his cock slapped against her clit. Her body had never felt so much pleasure. No man or woman had ever known how to work her body so well.

Bella's eyes locked on his as he pulled her hair and forced her to her knees in front of him. Her juices getting rubbed all over her face as he rubbed his cock over her face and lips. Bella was loving every second. She found it so sexy that way Damon treated her. He was intimidating and powerful two of the things Bella found irresistible in a man. Bella did as she was told and parted her lips for him. Bella took his cock in her mouth, her eyes closed as she struggled to fit him in, it was like he had grown even more since before. Bella was only past the head of his cock and she could already feel his cock at the back of her throat. Bella licked and sucked around the head of his cock, slurping up her saliva and juices. Up and down his shaft with her lips and tongue before she took him back in her mouth. Her hand resting at the base of his cock stroking his manhood while the other one played with his balls. Bella wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible as she tried her hardest to take his cock deeper in her mouth. Bella found herself gagging slightly and her make up had began to run slightly but she didn't care. All that mattered was Damon and the pleasure he wanted from her right now.

He tilted her head back.

"Breathe through your nose, baby," he instructed.

He stepped closer so that he was directly over her.

"Now relax," he said in a soothing voice.

"Stick out your tongue and try to open your throat."

He slowly slid his cock deep into her throat, tears were streaming from her eyes. She flet his massive cock stretching her, her throat convulsing involuntarily around it.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it, baby." he whispered.

"That's Daddy's good little girl."

Bella was whimpering, her eyes wide.

Damon slowly slid his spit soaked cock out of her mouth and pulled her hair sharply as she gasped to catch her breath, drool streaming from her open mouth.

Damon slapped her in the face with his cock, he rubbed it all over her neck and chest, teasing her nipples with it.

Bella's eyes locked on his as he tilted her head back and instructed her on what to do. Bella took a deep breath for a moment and relaxed herself. She knew what was coming and although she was nervous, due to his massive size Bella wanted nothing more then to please him. Bella stuck her tongue as he slid his cock slowly into her mouth and down her throat. Her throat being stretched by his manhood. Bella was gagging but she didn't pull away, she stayed there for as long as he wanted her too. She had tears flowing from her eyes but she was enjoying every moment of it. To see the pleasure on his face as his cock invaded her throat was all worth it too Bella. Bella held onto his legs for support as he slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth. Bella gasped for air as her saliva ran down her chin. She was a mess but she had never felt sexier. Bella let out a soft moan as his cock hit her face, it was so thick and hard it was sending Bella wild. Bella bit her bottom lip when she felt his cock tease her hard nipples. Bella grabbed her breast and rubbed against the eye of his cock while he did the same thing. "Mmm I love worshipping your big cock daddy." Bella moaned as his cock slipped between her breasts. Bella squeezed both her breasts together and began to fuck her tits with his cock. Her eyes locked on his as she did. She was covered in spit, his pre-cum and her juices. Bella stuck her tongue out and licked the eye of his cock every time she lowered her breasts over it. She picked up the pace for a moment before she went back to licking and sucking up the side of his shaft again. "I'll do anything to worship your cock daddy." Bella told him before she took his cock back in her mouth this time forcing his cock down her throat herself. As she did this she opened her mouth as wide as it could go and shook her head. Her saliva running down his shaft and her chin. After repeating that motion for a moment Bella slowly pulled her head of his cock and looked up at him with hunger in her eyes. She craved this man's touch... she was so wet for him. She couldn't control herself. "Please fuck me again. I'll do anything." She stroked his cock and sucked on the head of his cock again, desperate for his approving groans and moans.

He put his hand on the back of her head and shoved her to the floor, on her knees, ass in the air. He held her head down, cheek to the floor while he spanked her smooth, round ass with his cock. It hit her flesh with a heavy, wet smack, splashing droplets of her juices and saliva all over the mirrored walls.

"I want you to beg for this cock, baby."

He smacked her ass again, much harder this time, his big, heavy cock left a bright red mark across her ass cheeks.

"Tell Daddy how much you want it!"

He tickled her aching pussy with the head before spanking her again.

As Damon held her cheek to the floor Bella got a good look at herself in the mirrors reflection. It was driving her wild to see Damon standing over her, doing as he pleased to her. "ooh mm." The beautiful dancer let out a soft moan when she felt his cock slap against her firm plump ass. "I want your cock daddy. I need it inside me. I'm craving it so bad daddy." Bella begged as she felt the head of his cock teasingly rub against her pussy. "Oh god please daddy." She begged as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her wet pussy glistening in the red lights as he stood over her. "I'll do anything for your big cock daddy." Bella begged against before he slapped her ass again. Bella's body shook from the pleasure. Just having his cock touch her drove her wild. She was craving him more then ever. She had never wanted something so badly. She had never wanted to please someone like this. Damon had truly began to unlock the true submissive goddess within Bella. Bella clenched her hands tight as she felt his cock slide against her pussy again. Was he going to give in this time? Bella wondered as she braced herself for it anyway. "Ooh yes daddy." Bella moaned as she felt him began to slide the head of his cock in her warm wet pussy. "It's all for you to have daddy. For you to fuck whenever you want." Bella told him as he pushed it further in her and then without warning took it out again. It was driving Bella crazy, she wanted him to fuck her so badly. She had never wanted a man like this before in her life.

g1bs0n
g1bs0n
6 Followers