Bella's Beast

Story Info
Bella is forced into an arranged marriage.
1.3k words
4.12
29.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella was pissed. She honestly couldn't believe that this was happening. Today was her 18th birthday. This day was supposed to be an amazing day for her, but yet here she was in her living room, listening to her father babble on about the horrible situation he had gotten not only himself in, but her in as well. "Bella I'm so sorry-I know you're angry my love but there is no choice" her father pleaded. "It's done. There were no other options. I had no way to pay them back, and for some reason, he was set on having you."

Bella almost flinched at his words, yet instead of being hurt, they just added to her anger. "Oh well if he was SOOOOO set on having me then, I guess you just didn't have a choice then," she stated sarcastically. For a second, her father missed her sarcasm and seemed almost cheerful that Bella might have understood his "plight".

However, once he realized that she was truly not sympathizing with his reasoning, and instead he acted hurt at her insensitivity, "Bella, don't you think I'm upset too? My only daughter-off with some stranger who I know nothing of other then the unpleasant articles I read in the newspaper? I'm mortified of the thought of my little girl with such a character!"

Bella just stared at her father in disbelief. It probably should not have surprised her he was somehow making this about him-yet there was still a part of her that could not believe he had somehow turned selling her into something that he was NOT responsible for, and was actually upset by. Being as self-centered and narcissistic as he was he would never win Father of the Year. Yet she had always just accepted the fact her father had about as much empathy as the Grinch, even when it came to her. But she never expected this-not even from HIM. "Explain to me again

how you managed to arrange a marriage for me with a man I never met, on conditions I never agreed to, for money I did not lose-and how that is NOT selling me," she asked glaring at him.

"Like I stated a few minutes ago- you know I have been struggling to support us and in doing so I was looking into 'alternative' ways to make us money." He paused for a brief moment, and then continued, "As you may have guessed based on our current situation, I was not successful in my endeavors. Instead I incurred quiet a large amount of debt in the process, and to some pretty powerful people..." Her father began looking at the floor almost sheepishly, "I was offered a deal I couldn't refuse. My life or your marriage. You understand don't you?" Her father looked genuinely frightened and although they shared DNA, she did not share his lack of empathy towards a loved one. Bella knew if she did not agree, and something did happen to her father, she would never forgive herself. "Ok...I'll do it," Bella finally stated.

Her father sighed, obviously relieved. "Oh Bella! I am so glad you agreed! I know this wasn't what you had planned but it is only a year-and he told me you would have unlimited funds to do with as you please, to make your time more," he struggled for a word, "pleasant."

Bella rolled her eyes in disgust, "Dad unlike you, I can't be bought. But I will do it-because for some reason, I would feel guilty if anything happened to you." Her father looked like he was going to hug her, or something as equally awkward coming from him. "Didn't you say they would be here shortly?"

This stopped her father in his tracks, checking his clock on his phone, " Oh shit, yes in about 20 minutes! You need to go get some of your belongings together. Don't pack much-he said he would 'provide' all that you needed." Sighing, she turned to walk to her room to 'get ready'. Her father sat back down as she was leaving-as seemingly unaffected as possible by the situation he had gotten her into. "Hurry" he yelled at her as she slammed her door.

Sitting on her bed, Bella placed her head and her hands. How could this really be happening-this wasn't 100 years ago-this was 2013, this shit wasn't supposed to happen. There should have been someone who could fix this- someone who would b brave enough to prosecute, the blackmailing of her father, or trying to 'buy' her. But she knew that was not going to be the case for her. ... She knew her father had screwed over the wrong man-someone with too much power and money for anyone to be willing to risk it all for nobodies like her and her father. She knew it would be safer to agree to this marriage for the next year then spend the rest of her life hiding from Mr. Marchio.

Mr. Marchio-she knew so little about her future father-in-law. What she did know was that he was insanely rich-and with money came power, and he had lots of both. Mr. Marchio was notorious in New York, which inevitably bled into him being infamous in New Jersey, where she lived. She knew he owned several 'legitimate' businesses, as well as several 'questionable' ones. He was easily the richest man in the area, and controlled much of the city, good and bad. Her

father just HAD to get himself into $300,000 in gambling debt with HIM.

She considered what he had told her-to pay off his debt and keep his life, Bella had to marry Mr. Marchio's son Devante. She combed her mind for anything she knew about Devante- he was 25, hot as hell, and the biggest man whore and party animal she had ever heard of. Anything she had ever seen on the news regarding Devante had to do with a scandal-what drug he did, whose party he crashed, what girl he slept with. He was the epitome of everything she hated in a guy, and he was going to be her future husband. Why, she was still not sure. But she knew she was not looking forward to finding out the reasoning behind this madness. She knew that for having to be required to marry him-something had to be awfully wrong. He was filthy rich and impossibly good looking. Sure she was disgusted by the things he did, but she knew she was in the minority. Beautiful women were throwing themselves at him daily. "Why me?" she thought, "Why could he possibly want me?" She knew she could spend days speculating and still not know the reasoning behind this joining. But she didn't have days. Looking at her cell, she had approximately ten minutes.

This had to be done so she might as well do it right she thought. Make the best out of the situation. Why-ing, what if-ing, and crying wouldn't fix it. Bella went to her vanity and put on some makeup, and put some gel in her long dark hair. She then went and put on her favorite jeans, and her favorite top-a red fitted tee that was low cut, and formed to her body like a glove. She figured she had nothing to lose by wearing it. The red accented her olive skin, and her curves, making her appear older, more confident, and sexy. She put on her red lipstick, which always helped boost her confidence, and slipped on her favorite heels, adding some height so she didn't feel as small.

Bella quickly packed her favorite things, and remembered her father told her she would be allowed to purchase anything she wanted or needed when she got to her new home, as the Marchio's wanted her to be as happy as possible. She laughed to herself about the happy part, but told herself she would buy the most expensive and lavish things she could just because. She packed her duffle bag and sat on her bed. She looked at her phone- 4:45. She sighed and made up her mind to go downstairs to wait. "I'm asking for a damn pony" she thought-took one last look at her room, closed the door and descended down the stairs.