Bella's Beast Ch. 02

Story Info
Bella is forced into an arranged marriage.
857 words
4.21
17.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all- after reading the comments I forgot to add the little detail I am Ckelley85, writing under a different name. There is lots of different reasoning behind that but regardless here I am trying to write this story that has been in my head for sooooooooooo long. Please feel free to leave comments. Thanks everyone!


Bella went into the living room where her father was engrossed in watching TV. As Bella neared him, it soon became apparent why he was so engrossed, "Dad are you fucking kidding me? I am sacrificing myself for your little gambling problem and you have the nerve to be watching the races?!" He looked at her sheepishly and started to say something when the doorbell rang. Fuming, Bella stomped over to the door, yanking it open. In front of her was a handsome older man, in his mid to late 50's, who she immediately recognized as Mr. Marchio, and with him-some massive gentleman Bella immediately assumed was here to guarantee her participation in this insanity.

"Ah Bella, don't you look amazing!" Mr. Marchio greeted her jovially and grabbed her by her shoulders kissing both of her cheeks. "I'm thrilled that you've accepted my invitation into my family".

Bella was amazed at the man's audacity,' "Mr. Marchio, you know I didn't exactly have a choice in this-threats of murder will do that to you," she stated sarcastically.

He chuckled, and smiled at her, "Such a firecracker Bella, you will be a great wife for my Devante. And please call me Babbo-Father, or at least Sal. No more Mr. Marchio- we are family!"

As Bella watched mesmerized, Mr. Marchio- or Sal as she was now to call him because she was sure as hell not calling him Babbo, motioned to his presumed muscle in attendance, "Andrew please take Ms. Bella's belongings to the car... Bella I am glad you didn't pack much; I'm thrilled that you allow me the opportunity to purchase anything you'd like," he paused looking her over. "I heard you were an avid reader and I have purchased you a Kindle, it is in the car. Please know it's my intention to spoil my future daughter-in-law to the fullest. A happy wife means a happy husband," he stated smiling warmly. He was conversing so calmly and seemed so heartfelt, she had to keep reminding herself that she was being threatened, or rather her father was, to marry his son. Sal seemed to sense the sadness within her, "Cara, dear, do not be so sad. I know this is hard but think of the life you will have! I am truly not a cruel man and you will have anything your heart desires! You will enjoy being a wife! And you will know your father will be taken care of-this I promise. No more distasteful pastimes for him I won't allow it!"

Her father looked horrified- apparently he was unaware of this part of the deal. Bella however felt a huge sense of relief that her sacrifice wouldn't be in vain. At least she knew that her father would be unable to waste away the second chance she was granting him.

Her father on the other hand was not so happy,"Wait- you never said anything regarding my personal doings Sal! That's just not fair!"

But Sal seemed to believe quite the opposite, "First Mr.Bonte-you will refer to me as Mr. Marchio and only as Mr. Marchio-you have not earned the right to call me by any other title. Second-this whole situation is a tad bit unfair wouldn't you say-but you are the least able to complain as you caused it. The least you can do for your daughter is take the little consequences given like a REAL man-although I have my doubts you have much practice as that." Her father began to get huffy and attempted to interject, however Sal continued as if he heard nothing, "Furthermore, I said I wanted to ensure Bella was to be happy and I meant it-she will unable to be happy thinking about your continued inability to make adult decisions and I do not plan on her wasting anymore of her precious time being consumed in worry over you."

Bella was so very confused now. Was Sal a villain or a hero? She knew he was the reason behind this proposed arranged marriage, yet here he was on her side and appearing sympathetic to her plight! He seemed so genuine and kind, yet she knew he was capable of such great evil. Why then was he making such an effort to make her comfortable and happy? God knows he didn't have to. Maybe he really did care-her head was spinning with the complexity of it all, and her thoughts were interrupted by Sal speaking to her, "Now Bella-let us go, you have a busy next few days. The wedding is tomorrow and there is much to do." He opened the door for Bella and looked at her father, "I expect you there at 7:00 sharp." Her father just nodded, and then they were out the door, without as much as a goodbye to each other.