Belle Ch. 04

Story Info
Belle fully submits to the Matthews and changes her name.
4.6k words
4.62
6.6k
9
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/31/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4: BELLE MATTHEWS

"Good evening, sir," I greeted him as he entered the house through the garage. As usual I was nearly naked. Nearly because I had begun dressing for dinner before his arrival home. This night I was dressed in a pale blue, very sheer baby-doll negligee without the matching bra and thong (thongs didn't really contain my thick cock). The gown was connected in front only at a spot just below the breast so my cock hung exposed below and expansive cleavage above. My nipples were clearly visible through the material. I wore heels to complete the outfit.

Ma'am stood next to me as he dropped his briefcase and took us in with lust in his eyes. This night Ma'am was dressed different, too.

"Wow!" he exclaimed kissing his wife first and then me. Ma'am was dressed in a floor length, sheer, white nightgown, her black body showing through easily. "I certainly like this," he said. He stepped into his wife and kissed her more passionately. He looked at the front of the her gown, noticed it was connected only at the breast, too. He slipped a hand inside and cupped her breast. "Are we celebrating something? It's not my birthday," he laughed.

"The doctor called," I blurted out excitedly.

He looked at my excitement and looked at Ma'am. She nodded. "He gave a glowing report on her health. He's promised to hold his confidence about her but his excitement of examining a real hermaphrodite was almost too much. Her vagina and cervix are perfect. Her periods indicate she is fully female functionally so he recommended birth control and he tested her sperm. He was astounded: fully functional female and male. She really is a true hermaphrodite."

He hugged us together, then pulled back. "Wait. He examined her cervix? Her hymen was in place before."

"Apparently, it was," I explained, "but only barely. He called it very perforated. I didn't even feel it."

Ma'am added, "I had him go ahead and insert the ParaGard IUD like the one I am using."

Ma'am pulled me in front of her. She cupped my breasts in front of him. He asked if it hurt. Apparently, sometimes it does. I shook my head. "No, Sir." I blushed at what I was about to say but I was so excited to be able to finally say it. "Sir, I'm all yours now. You can fuck me." He looked past me at his wife. He smiled and I was sure she was returning it. I probably sounded like a kid at Christmas.

Dinner went well but there was a heavy presence hanging over it the entire time. When they both disappeared after dinner as I began cleaning up, I wondered if they were feeling the same way I was: highly excited anticipation of something to follow. I moved around the kitchen humming while storing leftovers, filling the dishwasher, and washing pots, pans, and other items too large or delicate for the machine. All the while my pussy lubricated and began leaking down the insides of my thighs and my cock swelled and eased with alternating rising and ebbing excitement.

With that chore completed, I rubbed lotion into my hands and went in search of them. From a shy, innocent, virgin hermaphrodite, I had already experienced so much physical pleasure that experiencing vaginal penetration somehow felt like the summit of experiences. Ma'am cautioned me not to apply too high an expectation on that one act. My special body, she insisted, presents opportunities for experiences that can only be discovered. I didn't know what that meant and I didn't think she really did, either. I was learning to accept what I was both physically and psychologically. Fully accepting my body after my entire life being denigrated because of it was big enough. Coming to realize I had a strong submissive side to my personality added to it but explained my acceptance of abuse from my family. She promised they would never abuse the gift I was giving them. It was all why I felt so completely safe and free to give myself over to their control of me.

"Sir," I tentatively said as I stood in the doorway of the home office after finally checking it when not finding anyone in the other rooms downstairs. "Sir ... I ... is there ..."

I stopped when he closed his laptop and stood. In a few strides he was in front of me. My breath caught in my throat as his hands cupped my face. Our lips pressed together and, as the kiss deepened in passion, one hand dropped to fondle my breast for a moment before moving down my body. I felt his hardening cock press into my abdomen and my cock harden, too. His descending hand found my cock at the opening of my negligee and he stroked it.

He parted to look into my eyes, "I never thought of myself as the kind of guy who would enjoy someone else's cock," he softly said. He kissed me, again, my cock being stroked by his sliding hand. "I think it is just because it is yours. Everything about you is exciting, Belle."

I looked up at him, my 5' 1" petite body dwarfed by his 6' strong, masculine body. I blushed with the awareness of my next words. "Sir ... please, I want you to fuck me. I want all of me to finally be yours."

He chuckled, wrapped his arms around me tightly and hugged me. As he straightened, my body rose with him so my toes left the floor. "Oh, dear Belle, there is so much more to experience." I didn't know what that meant and, frankly, didn't care at the moment. He lifted me higher and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He carried me out of the office and I knew I was about to be fucked. That was all that mattered. I had orgasmed by touch and mouth and climaxed by touch, mouth, and fucking Ma'am. Finally, I would orgasm on Sir's cock. FINALLY.

In the master bedroom was Ma'am. She was still in her own sheer negligee and had turned down the bed, lit candles around the room, and turned off the other lights. It was lovely and mood setting. Sir carried me over to her and we hugged with me still in his arms.

"This is beautiful, Ma'am," I gushed.

"This is a special moment for you, Belle. I'll leave you two alone," she said.

"No, Ma'am, please. This is special and I want to share it with both of you."

They smiled at each other and both kissed me on the mouth. "Well, then," she responded, "you need to get down if we're to get him undressed and hard."

I giggled as I slipped off him to the floor. "Oh, he's already hard, Ma'am." She laughed as we combined our efforts to strip him from his clothes.

He took over and I excitedly allowed him to direct what would happen. I wanted to savor this night, this new first like I had each new experience before. This felt like the final surrender of myself to them, though I would quickly learn there was to be more.

He directed me to the center of the bed on my back. Ma'am had released her gown as I finished removing Sir's last clothing and finishing with stroking his hard, black cock to its full 10 inches. I was going to have it inside me? It seemed impossible to my eyes but I knew intellectually it wasn't.

Sprawled in front of him with Ma'am kneeling next to me, he lightly slid his finger over my hard cock, over my balls, and just inside my pussy lips without penetration. He smiled at me. "You're wet, my little slut," he said. He'd never used that word before.

I looked up at Ma'am, then back to Sir. "Am I your slut, Sir?" I asked.

He leaned down to kiss my cock, my balls, and finally my pussy. He slid a finger into my pussy. I gasped as the finger went fully to the last knuckle into me. It slid in easily with my arousal. I raised my head to gaze down at him as he raised his head slightly to peer back me. I saw him from the view between my heaving breasts and his eyes peering at me just over my hard cock.

"Not yet, Belle. But I feel it in you," he finally responded. I looked up at Ma'am to find her smiling and nodding. Slut, I thought. Not long ago I was an innocent virgin outcast from my family wondering how I was going to survive. I had found Sir and Ma'am through an innocent seeming ad seeking a live-in housekeeper. I learned it also required being available for sexual use. I had surrendered myself to them, feeling something in them I had never experienced in my 18 years of emotional abuse by my family: I found that I would be accepted and appreciated and safe. Along the way, I surrendered more and more to the control they offered, the safe control I found I needed to release and experience the potential within me. Each step along the way had been amazing experiences and I had felt no regret in my surrender. His 'not yet' response told me this was just another step along my transformation.

Yes, I was wet. How could I not be? Even when I was doing my job of cleaning or cooking they generally had me naked or exposed. Even when my mind was intent on some task, a sense of curious anticipation was always with me. Even while performing some menial task, I would notice my nipples had hardened, my cock becoming aroused, and my pussy lubricating.

My musing was broken with a second finger driving into my pussy and his lips clamping onto my clit. Ma'am then joined by taking my cock into her mouth. "I ... I ..." I gasped and moaned, "I ... thought ... you were ... going ... to ..." My back arched as my hips rose. Sir had added a third finger with one curling to stroke my g-spot as he sucked on my clit and Ma'am fucked my cock with her mouth and throat. "OH ... FUCK ... Ooooohhhhhh ... YESSSSS!" I cried out.

My mind was in turmoil. Orgasm or climax. Pussy or cock. Both centers of arousal were quickly rising to stunning eruption. My being seemed to bounce from focusing on my pussy to focusing on my cock. Both were ready to peak and explode. Then ... nothing ... my mind went blank. I was aware, I was experiencing, but I wasn't thinking. My body jerked, strained, tensed as my hips rose from the bed only to fall back as if I was fucking. My breath caught in my throat as I strained up presenting myself to tongue, lips, and fingers at my pussy and my cock engulfed in mouth and throat.

As much as I felt like my mouth, my being screamed at the moment of explosion, my mouth gaped open but nothing came out. It was as if every bit of my awareness went into only the bodily response of a simultaneous orgasm centered in my pussy and climax of my cock. Having experienced each separately before, the two combined at the same moment was almost overwhelming, almost too much ... if too much was even possible. And I would begin to wonder just how much could be experienced.

I shivered and breathed so hard for several minutes I wondered if I would ever recover. Sir was lightly stoking my spasming pussy and up along my still hard cock as Ma'am kissed and fondled my breasts and nipples.

"Oh ... my ... God," I slowly mumbled with deep breaths. "That was ... amazing ... but I thought ..."

"Don't worry, Belle," Sir interrupted. "Your pussy is nice and relaxed now."

"Charles is big, dear," Ma'am added. "He's as thick as you and a little longer. It is going to feel amazing, I promise. We didn't want your first time to be too painful, though. You should be able to take him easier now."

Sir didn't wait too much longer. He surprised me, though, by lying next to me. "Cowgirl," he said. "This time, you control depth and speed."

I knew cowgirl. Ma'am had fucked me that way. I rolled against him and threw my leg over him as I straddled his body. Ma'am was right there to hold his cock up and align it with my pussy hole. I was looking between my legs at the wonderfully thick, big black cock in contrast to my white body. No matter how far I leaned forward to look, I couldn't see his cock head as it pressed at my very wet and pliable hole. If my softening cock wasn't in the way, my balls were. I focused my eyes on Sir's face instead as I pressed back slightly to feel the bulbous head of his cock part my opening. My breathing stopped as I press back just a bit harder, feeling the opening expand to the girth. My hole opened to the penetration but without much stretching pain. They were right; giving me that orgasm relaxed my pussy.

I pressed back harder to take several inches at once. Ma'am was caressing my back and butt. Sir was fondling my breasts. I was intent solely on the cock inside my pussy. I hesitated, feeling the cock fill me with only inches inside. I raised up, feeling it slide tightly along my pussy walls before pressing back against it to take more inches. I gasped and moaned and sighed at the feel. A cock ... a big cock ... penetrating me, filling me, stretching me. It felt amazing. It felt consuming. It filled me with surging desire.

I raised up to feel my pussy move along his shaft. It felt so long but was only half his length. My pussy, on its own, gripped his shaft just due to the tightness of his width in my first ever penetration. I paused with only the head still inside while I mumbled my love of the feeling, my desire.

"Oooohhhhhh ... I ... I ... lovvvvvve ... fucccckkkkinnnng." The words stringing out with each gasp and moan. My eyes shut tight, my mouth open to release any sound my body and mind unconsciously released. All my sensory experience was focused on my pussy and the cock inside. Even my ears went mute as everything bit of me was tunnel-focused.

I pressed back firmly but slowly. My pussy engulfed more and more of his cock. It seemed to go forever inside me His 10 inches felt like feet. When my ass was on his hips, I released a long moan with the breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

I felt my nipples twisted and pulled. I opened my eyes. His image below me slowly focused. "You have all of me, Belle," he said as his fingers continued to tease my nipples.

I shook my head slightly back and forth. "No, sir," I mumbled with a lustful, passion strained smile. "You have me. You and Ma'am ... you have me ... totally ... yours. I am ... yours."

He pulled me against him and kissed me passionately, his cock sliding in my pussy as he did. Then, in the midst of the consuming kiss, he thrust his hips up, his cock slamming into my pussy. I gasped into his mouth mumbling, "Oh ... fuck ... yes."

My orgasm was amazing and made better still by the feel of his cock pulsing and spurting cum into my previously virginal pussy. It was the most amazing vaginally-centered orgasm. I would chuckle about that later. Was I categorizing my experiences by pussy and cock? But, they did feel different, each wonderful but different.

I felt Ma'am hands caressing my back as I lay recovering on her husband, my Sir, his cock softening but still filling my pussy opening. Her soft voice came from alongside our heads. "My turn to enjoy a thick cock fucking."

Sir sighed a response, "I'm spent, honey."

She only chuckled. "That is very obvious," she observed. "There are two big, thick cocks in this family, now."

I turned my head toward her. I felt spent, too. The difference was that my hard, rigid cock pressing against Sir's abdomen reminded me it was my pussy that orgasmed, not my cock. Although my energy level was low, my cock didn't show any lack of intense arousal.

"You just roll over," she instructed. "I'll cowgirl you and do most of the work." She then whispered in my ear, though I was sure Sir could still hear, "I think we need to work up your stamina, dear. You have two of us to satisfy." She softly chuckled, "Then probably more." I almost missed the 'more' part. As I rolled off Sir and his cock slid out of my cum-filled pussy, I pushed the thought of 'more' to a later time.

Ma'am was quickly on top of me. Her pussy seemed extra hot and wet as she sat on my cock to take its full length without pause. I groaned. My body was still recovering from an orgasm but my cock seemed unaffected by that. Sounds flowed from my mouth as she rose and plunged back down on me. Sir was reclined alongside us, his hands clutching one of our bouncing breasts.

* * * *

"What's that?" I asked. Ma'am and I were settling into something of a routine while we were home and Sir was at the office. Chores, cleaning, and cooking were mixed with a varying fitness regimen that incorporated resistance training, cardio machines, jogging, swimming, and yoga. In addition to all that was Ma'am's other instruction for me: something sexual.

"A butt-plug," she casually stated. I looked at it suspiciously. If that was supposed to go into my butt, perhaps my willing compliance had found a limit. "Remember when Charles teased you about being a slut?" I nodded. "You know what a slut is?" I nodded, again. Of course I had gone to the computer that was now accessible to me. Usually referring to a woman, it was someone who enjoyed sex for sex and often with multiple partners. I was certainly enjoying sex now that it had been opened to me. Did two mean multiple? And, although I enjoyed sex in the various forms shown to me, it seemed a part of my devotion to Sir and Ma'am. Was that the same or ... or was there more indicated by his use of the word? I expressed all that to her, then asked if that applied to her, too. She chuckled, "Good girl. Yes. Charles and I are very sexual. Surprise, huh? And, our enjoyment of sex has gone beyond our marriage."

"That's where my involvement will be headed, too?" I asked. She nodded while watching my reaction closely. I didn't really react, though. For the moment, I was more fixated on the butt-plug. "So, what is a butt-plug for?" She told me. I wouldn't say I was shocked. I'm not sure what would shock me, any longer, but the words settled over me like a cloak of significance: three-hole slut. I could be fucked by cock in my pussy, throat, and ass. My world seemed to expand like the endless expanse of the universe.

She explained the purpose of them to get my ass used to being opened, showed me various sizes, and how to lubricate them and myself. The smallest one she showed me initially held its own intimidation. When she took out the larger ones, my eyes bugged out in disbelief.

She chuckled and hugged me, her hands once again stroking and caressing my nakedness. My existence since being with them had been a tectonic shift from being conservatively dressed to hide what I was to being required to be naked and to expose the wonderfulness of what I was, according to them. If they were near, I felt their eyes on me. If they were nearer still, I would undoubtedly feel their touching, caressing, stroking of my body or intimate parts. I was in a consistent state of arousal or anticipation of arousal. I had shifted from an acceptance that I could be sexually used by them to anticipating and desiring the next experience. Unbelievably, my entire body seemed to yearn for more and my nakedness ceased to be embarrassing and turned to teasing in a new unconscious drive for experiencing pleasure. Sir and Ma'am had laid out their expectation of me and I was devoted to giving them what they wanted. I had no idea where it would lead me when we began but each step they guided me through opened new horizons of potential.

"Don't worry, dear Belle," she softly reassured me as she casually caressed my nakedness while held against her clothed body. "Your sexy, little body will do just fine." She raised my chin for me to look into her eyes. "You want all your holes available for cock like mine are, don't you?" I nodded. A shiver coursed through me, my nipples hardened, my pussy flooded, and my cock began to swell. It wasn't a conscious realization but somewhere deep within me I knew I had surrendered myself to them. I had become theirs to be molded to their needs and desires.

Later that night I teased Sir by bending over with my butt pointed at him while retrieving a dish from the oven. He commented and I giggled as I continued getting the meal ready and on the table. A couple days later, I did the same thing.

"Belle," Sir said. "Come here, dear." I did as he asked, even bent over without asking. He examined and prodded the jeweled end of the plug. I sighed at the feel of the plug being moved inside my ass. "This appears to be a larger plug." There was a pause and I glanced to Ma'am who was nodding to her husband with a smile. "Are you getting your ass ready for me, Belle?"

12