Belle, Out of Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Belle is kidnapped by a stranger who forces her to cum.
1.4k words
4.17
112.7k
55

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBurnett
SBurnett
67 Followers

When I came to, I couldn't see.

I also couldn't move.

Luckily, I could scream, so I did. Loudly.

I heard a laugh nearby. A man's laugh. I didn't recognize it.

"Pretty Belle," he whispered, stroking my stomach.

I wriggled and shrieked in response. How did he know my name? Why was he touching my naked skin—hell, why was I naked in the first place? How had I gotten here? Where, exactly, was here?

"We're going to have some fun," he whispered. "You be a good girl, you won't get hurt. At least not in a...bad way."

"What other kind of way is there?" I asked, my voice sounding ragged.

He laughed again. "We'll see," he said.

And then there was nothing.

Silence.

I didn't know if he'd tiptoed away or was still there, watching me. I stayed quiet like a good girl for several minutes before yelling, "Hey! Where'd you go? What's going on?"

He touched my belly again, and I jumped—well, as much as I could, tied up as I was.

"Don't tell me you're bored already," he said, chuckling.

"Why am I here? What do you want?"

"Don't make me have to gag you, Belle. I do enjoy the sound of your voice."

"Who—who are...ohhh!" I said, as I felt a finger slide inside me. "Stop!"

"Go ahead and protest all you like, but you and I both know there's a reason you haven't really tried to get out of those ropes yet."

"No," I insisted, jerking in my bonds. But all that did was fuck myself with his finger.

"Such a pretty pussy," he said. "How nice of you to have recently shaved for me."

"What do you want?" I repeated.

"I want a beautiful pet...a toy. A woman to play with, to use. And I thought you'd be perfect."

"No," I said, struggling. "I don't want to."

"You're all wet in there, Belle. I think you do." He slid his finger in again, brought it out, wiped it on my cheek. "See? Told you that you were wet."

I winced, embarrassed. I shouldn't be turned on by this. But of course I was. I'd always known I was submissive. I'd just been too damn scared to act on it.

He cupped my breasts with both hands and squeezed. Pinched the nipples gently, then made it hurt. "Ow!" I yelped.

He reached down, stroked my clit gently. The little traitor was engorged, and every stroke sent waves of pleasure through me. When he stopped, I moaned, and he laughed again.

"I've been watching you at night. You should really have bought better curtains. Or maybe you wanted someone to see?"

I knew what he was referring to. My nightly masturbation sessions. Sometimes I rubbed my clit, sometimes fucked myself with a cool glass dildo, but more often than not, it took the big guns to get me to come. And by the time I'd worked myself up well enough to need the Hitachi, I didn't care about anything else except getting off. I'd climb on my bed and grind myself against the toy, and it would only be mere minutes before I was moaning loudly, losing myself in the pleasure.

"You...you were there?" I asked. "When?"

He chuckled. "More than once. Enough to convince me that you'd be a lot of fun. Never underestimate the power of an excellent set of binoculars, my dear," he said, pinching my right nipple.

I yelped. "Hey, that hurt!"

"Oh, come on," he said, sighing. "You are many wonderful things, of that I'm absolutely certain, but you're a lousy actress. Drop the act, Belle—I've seen you with those clothespins you play with sometimes."

"What haven't you seen?" I asked snidely, embarrassed.

"I've seen a lot," he admitted. "But there's one thing I've never seen."

"And what is that?" I asked, playing along.

"You cum with a man," he said. "I saw you have sex with two of them—two different ones in one month, you little strumpet—but you didn't even look close."

"I wasn't," I said. "The one guy was kind of wimpy, and the other didn't exactly have...um, skills."

He touched my belly, moved his hands up to squeeze my tits, and then laid one finger on my lips. "Lucky for you, I am not wimpy, and I do have skills."

"And you're likely also a psychopath," I muttered.

"Now, now," he admonished. "In subsequent days, that sort of chatter will get you punished. But it's early yet, and I forgive you. You don't know the rules. But you will."

"Do I ever get to be untied?"

"Will you ever want to be?" he asked sincerely.

"Um, yes," I snapped, frustrated.

He laughed. "We'll see about that. It's time to test you, my dear."

"For what? I don't have any diseases, if that's what you're wondering—"

"To see if you're really what I'm looking for," he said softly.

"How will you know?"

"Easy," he said. I heard the soft flip of a switch, and a powerful whirring sound filled the air. "This will help me know."

I knew what it was, and I both desired it and feared it.

"This is a toy, just like yours," he said softly. "Brand new, and all for you. Do you want it?"

"N-no," I whispered.

"I'm not convinced," he said, and he pressed it lightly against my pussy.

"Unnnhh," I moaned, confused. My brain was telling me not to like it, but my pussy wanted it badly.

"I've had a theory about you," he said, pressing the toy harder into me. "I realize you haven't cum with those guys because, well, they suck, but I thought there was another reason, too. You didn't want to give up control. Am I right?"

I considered this. I'd never cum for a guy before—only for myself, by myself, with a toy. "I don't know," I said honestly. "Maybe?"

"I think...you want it. But I also think you're afraid of it. And that's okay. That actually makes it hotter," he confessed.

"Mmmm," I sighed as he moved the toy in little circles, teasing me.

"I'd like to find out for certain. If you're truly more afraid than you are excited, you won't cum for me. But I bet you will. And if you do...then you're mine."

"Not fair," I said, panting. "You've seen enough...to know...I love this toy!"

"Any rational person's brain would be overcome by the fact that they're tied up, naked, with a stranger. If you can cum for me despite that, then you're just my kind of twisted," he said, grinding it into me deeper.

The sounds I was making at this point were guttural, and I could feel my control and resolve slipping away. I felt both terrified and desperate to cum, and as I inched ever closer, the bastard did something I didn't expect.

He turned it on higher power.

Gasping, I bucked in my binds, completely losing control. I felt my feet clench up and my pussy spasm repeatedly as he pressed the toy into me harder. "No more, no more!" I begged as I came down from the orgasm, my clit swollen and tender to the touch.

I heard him laugh as he took the toy away and switched it off. "You passed with flying colors, my dear," he said, and I could hear the evil glee in his voice.

"So that means..."

"You're mine."

"What do you want me to do for you?" I asked. I wondered if he'd fuck me, or make me suck his cock, as repayment for the incredible orgasm. Like before, I was half scared, half excited. The orgasm had been liberating as hell; surely fucking a stranger—one who actually had my pleasure in mind, to some degree—would be, too.

"Just relax and absorb all that just happened. I suspect you don't lose control often."

"True," I said. I felt my face flush as I visualized what he'd just seen, and I felt embarrassed that this stranger has seen so much.

"Well, get used to it. Seeing you so wanton and out of control was...truly beautiful."

"You don't want...anything in return?"

"If you're asking whether I'm going to fuck you, the answer is yes. But not now."

"Not...now...what?" I asked, confused.

He leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to enjoy making you wait for it. Making you want it. Making you beg for it."

I heard him unplug the toy and open a door. "You just relax, my dear, and dream of what's to come. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of an extraordinary partnership."

I heard his footsteps head off in another direction, and I was left there alone, with nothing but silence and my own conflicted thoughts.

SBurnett
SBurnett
67 Followers