Belle, Out of Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Belle gets fucked hard...and likes it.
1.3k words
4.3
52.7k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBurnett
SBurnett
67 Followers

After lunch, he took me back to the chilly room and locked the door. I supposed getting my blindfold taken off wasn't going to be dessert.

Granted, I could reach up at any time and pull it off. But I didn't. He may have the room hooked up to a camera, and if he saw me do something I knew I wasn't supposed to do, he'd probably be pissed. I really didn't want to see him pissed. Plus, what good would taking off the blindfold be? I'd still be locked in a room. The only difference would be I'd get to see the room. I could certainly wait for that.

I felt my way around the room until I literally bumped into the bed, and then I climbed onto it and curled up. I wondered what would happen when I could finally see again.

I wondered about my captor. What did he look like? Was he someone I'd ever seen before? How tall was he, and what color was his hair? Would I find him attractive or not? Would it matter?

I'd sucked his cock, worn his cum all over my face, and been rendered completely vulnerable by being forced to have a powerful orgasm in his presence. But I didn't know his name, or what he looked like. I knew I was here against my will, but doing all these things with—so far—a nameless, faceless man made me feel incredibly slutty.

I wondered if anyone knew I was missing yet. It had only been, what, two days? A day and a half? Being deprived of sight, I was losing track of time, of days. I'd been taken on a Friday night. It's possible nobody would even think to look for me until Monday, when I don't show up for work. I mean, I'm assuming I won't show up for work. Mr. Nameless-Faceless doesn't seem to want to let me go.

I sighed and curled myself up into a tight little ball. Eventually I fell asleep that way. Eventually, a sharp slap on the ass woke me up. Startled, I shrieked.

"It's just me, Belle," he said, irritated. "Were you expecting someone else?"

"Hope not," I murmured, wondering about his choice of friends.

"Sorry I woke you so suddenly, but I had a very strong urge to try you out."

"Try me out?" I asked, confused.

I felt his hands on my shoulders. "On your back, please."

I lay back, and he straightened me out, then parted my legs. He inserted a finger into me, and I squirmed.

"Relax," he said. "Doesn't look like you're wet enough yet. This will help."

I heard him spit into his hand, and then his wet finger made its way to my clit, circling and rubbing until I felt the juices start to flow. Embarrassed, I moaned. I could only imagine what I looked like, all spread out, turned on by this stranger. Maybe it was best that I couldn't see.

"Much better," he said when he inserted the finger in again.

I heard clothes fall to the floor—a light shirt, pants that clonked when they hit the floor due to what must have been a heavy belt. And then I felt the tip of his cock probing my wet pussy.

"Noooo," I said. "No, please..."

"Belle, cut it out. You clearly want this, as do I. It's going to happen regardless, so just be a good girl."

I lifted my leg and tries to kick him, but he just pushed my leg back down and rammed his cock inside me. I screamed as he moaned in pleasure.

"You feel heavenly," he said, thrusting.

The truth was, he did, too. He had the perfect size cock for me—not too big, not too small. And it had been weeks since I'd had sex. My pelvis betrayed me, rocking back and forth with each thrust as if I wanted it, too.

His hands, now that they didn't have to hold my legs down, went to my tits. I could feel them bouncing each time he pushed into me, and he grabbed them and squeezed hard. I moaned as he pinched my nipples. He was doing everything I liked, even though I didn't want to admit it.

"I'm not going to last long this first time with you," he said. "I've been wanting this too much." I was both sad and relieved to hear him say this. Part of me wanted the violation to stop. But part of me wanted more.

"Turn over," he ordered, pulling out of my abruptly.

I flopped over onto my belly, and he pulled me to the edge of the bed. My torso was on the bed with my clit smashed up against the bed's edge, and my ass was up in the air. He slipped himself inside me and started pounding me hard. He filled me more than completely in this position, and my pussy was on fire in a good way. A very good way.

I was moaning, panting, begging for it now. I'd never cum during sex before, but I knew I was close, so close. But as he pounded me harder and harder, I heard a strange thing.

His evil little chuckle.

And then there was light.

He'd pulled the blindfold off.

"Whaaaa--???" I cried out, disoriented. I hadn't seen light in two days, and it seemed blinding. Juxtaposed with the intense pounding my pussy was taking, I was completely overwhelmed.

Realizing I could now see who was fucking me, I turned my head around.

He stopped me. "No!" he growled, grabbing a fistful of my hair, yanking it so he could control the direction my head was in. I moaned again, a completely slut to this still faceless man, a man who was fucking the living daylights out of me.

He thrust harder, grunting, and I could feel his cum shoot inside me. I was both grateful and disappointed when he slipped out, and I tried once again to turn around.

"Don't fucking move," he panted, coming down from his orgasm.

I heard him get something and walk back over to me. I heard him flip the switch, and a familiar buzz filled the air.

I needed to cum desperately, but I was terrified. I didn't want him to see me so vulnerable again. This time, afterward, he'd be able to look me in the face. I'd see the eyes that had watched me cum for him, and I'd feel embarrassed, ashamed.

From behind, he slipped the toy between my legs. It took approximately five seconds after he hit the sweet spot to get me to cum, and this time I was fucking loud. I ground myself on the Hitachi and squeezed every last bit out of my orgasm, shaking and grunting. When I was done moving he turned it off, and I had no energy left to do anything but lay there on my belly, eyes shut, feeling highly whorish.

I lay there like that for a while, and when I finally was able to get up and look around, I saw a room lined with bookshelves and a man sitting in an armchair in the corner.

"I'm Christopher," said the man, tall, brown-haired, and bespectacled. "I thought it would be fitting to finally introduce myself."

This was him? This nice-looking but very average-looking guy was my captor? Who'd cum on my face, and made me cum for him? This guy?

I stared at him, trying to understand. Nothing about him stood out. He didn't look mean or evil. He looked like he was just the average guy, but he clearly had a dark side hiding beneath his ordinary exterior.

"You look surprised," he said. "Not what you were expecting?"

"I was expecting someone...weird-looking. Mean-looking. Not...this. Not you."

"I hope you like to read," he said. "I do have a lot of...energy. But in between, there are books. Do you read, Belle?"

"I never really had much time for it, although I enjoyed reading when I could."

He smiled. "Luckily, now you have plenty of time," he said, getting up and walking out the door, closing and locking it behind him.

I laid there, still overwhelmed, my surroundings becoming a blur as I eyed everything up, more confused than before.

SBurnett
SBurnett
67 Followers