Belle, Out of Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're evil," I said.

He laughed. "That, and you haven't even seen the shoes yet." He produced a pair of black patent-leather hooker-style heels, which he strapped and buckled onto my feet.

I sighed. "Now what?" I asked.

"Now we wait for Brian."

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Christopher opened it and greeted his friend warmly, inviting him in.

"Wow," said Brian, eyeing me up. "Your new girlfriend is a real stunner."

"She sure is," Christopher said proudly. "Beth, this is Brian, my old college roommate."

"Pleased to meet you," I said, even though I wasn't at all sure that I was.

"So everything we discussed, that's still okay?" Brian asked Christopher.

"Of course. Just make sure you don't do anything off-limits, and you can do all that we talked about."

Brian eyed me up again. "Wow. Thanks, man."

"Beth," said Christopher, "please get on one of the beds and lie back. I want your feet to be on the very edge of the end of the bed."

I climbed onto one of the double beds and did as Christopher asked. He sat on the other double bed, while Brian pulled the ratty-looking desk chair over to the end of the bed I was on.

"Now be friendly, Beth, and spread your legs for Brian."

Blushing, I did so. I'd known this guy for all of two minutes and he was already getting to see my bald pussy through these damn crotchless panties.

"Very nice," Brian said appreciatively. Then, to Christopher, "May I start?"

"Momentarily. Beth," said Christopher, "a few nights ago I happened to stimulate your feet, and I could tell from the way you reacted that something about it turned you on very much. It just so happens that my friend here loves feet, and I am going to allow him to go to town on yours. Be good and indulge him."

Brian unbuckled the hooker heels and let them fall to the floor. "I like the shoes," he said, "but I want the girl."

He took one foot in each hand and began massaging them, gentle at first and then harder. I sighed with pleasure. Not only did he have skilled fingers, but there was one part of my feet—in the middle, near the arch—that he'd touch, and I felt it all the way up in my clit.

He lowered his mouth to my left foot and tongued the bottom of it. I moaned—it was both pleasurable and tickly at the same time. He worked his way up and began sucking on my toes, one by one. From my pinky toe to my big toe, he sucked, licked, and even nibbled on each toe, and he was eliciting sounds out of me that I didn't even know I could make.

He took his time, but when he got to my right foot, I was so turned on that I was pushing my foot into him, imploring him to give me more, harder, faster.

"Beth, you should see yourself right now," Christopher called out. "Do you realize you're fucking the air? Are you that turned on by what Brian is doing to you?"

"Yes," I cried out, embarrassed, but not caring as much as usual.

"It's quite the sight to see. I do enjoy seeing you writhe like that."

I could barely even focus on Christopher's words. Brian's licking and nibbling was pushing me so very close to the edge.

"Christopher?" I asked softly.

"Yes, my dear?"

"May I please cum?"

"Well now!" he chuckled. "This, from the girl who is always begging me not to make her cum. And now you want to?"

"Yes. Please," I moaned. Brian's sucking was getting even more enthusiastic, and it was driving me beyond wild.

"You can cum when I say you can," he said.

"Please, please, please!" I begged.

He ignored me. "Brian, when you're ready, feel free to finish in the way we talked about."

I suddenly felt a little panicky. Was this stranger going to fuck me? Was Christopher really going to share me like that? Whore me out to his friend?

"Mmph," said Brian, his mouth still busy on my foot.

I heard a belt buckle and pants fall to the floor, and I wondered what Christopher was up to. Was he going to fuck me while Brian was pleasuring my feet?

I felt Christopher climb onto the bed, but he didn't go anywhere near my wet pussy or engorged clit. Instead, he came up closer to my face.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked softly.

"Yes," I whispered. "Christopher, please let me cum."

"You will cum when I say you can," he reminded me. "Now be a good girl and open your mouth."

I opened wide, and Christopher plunged himself in. This was no leisurely blowjob; he was fucking my face.

As I tried hard not to choke or gag on his cock, I felt a new sensation at my feet. Brian's tongue was gone, replaced with what I believed to be his cock. He was rubbing his hard cock all over my feet.

Between Christopher pounding my face, Brian jerking off against my feet, and my poor, turned-on pussy being completely ignored, my body was on fire, and I'd never felt so lustful in my life.

I looked up at Christopher, begging him with wide eyes to let me cum. I couldn't even see his face; all I saw was him coming down fast and hard, impaling me with every thrust.

I heard grunts coming from the end of the bed, and then I felt something wet on my feet. Not a tongue this time. This was cum. He'd just cum all over my feet!

I could tell Christopher was almost ready to cum, too. I made noise around his cock, begging again, but it only served to turn him on more. When he came, he came hard, and it felt like it went directly down my throat. Except for the small amount that dribbled over my lips—which I think was deliberate on his part—as he removed his cock from my mouth.

"You were marvelous, Beth," Christopher said.

"Oh god," said Brian, "yes, you were."

"Thank you," I whispered. "But...what about me?"

"Do you still want to cum, Beth?"

"Yes," I said desperately. "Please!"

"Then play with yourself."

"With both of you watching?"

"Oh, yes. I think this is something we both want to see. And if you want to cum that badly, you'll do it."

Hesitantly, I reached down and started rubbing my clit through the panties. Both men leaned in, watching.

I spread my legs wider, not caring about who saw. I just needed to get off. I rubbed harder, faster...

"Stop," Christopher said.

"What?" I asked, sure I hadn't heard him correctly.

"Stop. You cum when I say you do. And tonight, you don't get to."

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, confused, disappointed, and, even more than that, humiliated. I'd put on a show for these men, let them both use my body however they pleased, and I couldn't even finish rubbing myself to orgasm?

"You did everything right, my dear. I'm just evil," he said softly. Both men laughed at this.

"But..." I protested.

"Tonight, Beth, you don't get to cum. There will be severe punishment if you do. However, I can assure you of this. Tomorrow night, you will cum."

"I can't wait until tomorrow!"

"You can, and you will. Now, Brian is going to get dressed and head home, and you and I are going to order takeout and watch whatever's on the TV here, and I am going to make sure you don't get off until you're supposed to."

"Um...okay," I said, feeling stunned.

"Say goodbye to Brian. Thank him for a lovely time."

"Thank you, Brian," I said obediently. "You do great things to feet."

He wiped the cum off the bottom of my feet. "Thank you, Beth. It was sure nice to meet you. You have amazing feet."

"My girlfriend will be in your spank bank for years to come, won't she?" Christopher laughed, nudging Brian.

"Guilty as charged," said Brian, heading for the door, leaving me alone with the most wicked man I'd ever known.

Feeling small and powerless, I looked over at Christopher. "Do you mean it about tomorrow? Do you promise?"

He grinned evilly. "I'm a man of my word," he said. "Tomorrow night will be very special indeed."

12