Bellevue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly stopping all motion, she shocked me to attention. She took my face in her hands and looked deeply into my eyes, caressing my cheeks, "R, please tell me you're not just a fuck monster, I want to love you, please, oh, this is way too much for me."

"Jen, you're sensational," I replied, and kissed her filthy wonderful mouth so hard our teeth crashed and mushed out some shit paste. "I can love you, I love you, I feel you."

"Ohhhh, R, finish me now, hard, finish my ass, goddammit, make me come, lover."

I pushed his steaming crown out of my kitty box gently and moved my ass up so he could gain purchase. He pushed my legs far back almost to my head and trailed light fingers along my gunk-filled ass crack, picking up chunks of my shit. He then spread my tail droppings on my tits, pinching the nipples, encrusting both in my beautiful brown.

Her nips were so stiff now, they literally were bursting, I don't know what I was thinking. I crunched each between thumb and forefinger, pinching for pain and pleasure, the shit covering each marble. She moaned in absolute ecstacy, I don't think anyone had nastied her like this before, I don't think she knew it was possible... I myself didn't. When they were complete and looking like malt balls, I began massaging the breast meat firmly. Her soothing sounds grew louder and I took a delicious morsel in my mouth, sucking the teathead, tonguing her delicious truffle butter and tasting her essence.

He just went for my mammers, kissing, sucking, and licking the nips hard. He smeared more fudge on them and just ate and sucked and ate, it was incredible. I wanted, I needed him in my bottom, in my core. I gave him my turdcutter wide. With a clean thrust, he needed no further instruction. The inner wetness, the slime, the shit, all of it gave him a clean sweep and in a second I felt his high tension bullocks banging against my tailbone, his hammer jammed into me deeply, sphincter stretched way apart.

He rested a moment, and contorted my torso to stare lovingly into my eyes once again before kissing my mouth so deeply I tasted my own nipple juice, my shit, his warmth.. all of it. As I savored this pretzel moment, he began a slow pounding.

I picked up my orgasm crest just where I had stopped it. He thrust into me, pounding slowly, then quicker, the power increasing. I knew in an instant he was too far gone to stop.

Our mouths parted as our sweaty bodies found their rhythm. He pushed, pulled, pushed, pulled, pistonning and he kept going at lightspeed as I began coming, seeing colors and screaming as he ripped my insides apart, my crapper swallowing his flesh deeply to my core.

My come came from my colon, honestly, rising up and out through every nerve into my pussy and clit region. I shimmered and screamed again, topping off every fucking hormone in my body, seething with pleasure. Simultaneously, his cockboner started pumping my colon with what seemed like sheets of molten steel, hot and burning, searing my rectal cave.

Like an entire Olympic team of shot putters, I felt the pounding of iron thrusts into my deepest gut. My intestines were tied in knots, then bloated with his man sperm. He totally emptied his taut balls into my ass, pump after pump, finally collapsing on my shit-smeared titties, a still stiff nipple in his mouth.

We lay entwined like that for a blissful eternity. He gently pulled out of my battered rec room, his balls now shrunken and covered with mud from the slamming. I took them gently in my hands and began licking off the brown, tickling him to quiet laughter. We then kissed for a long wonderful moment, interrupted by an unexpected gush of hot piss from my still swollen bladder. He moved quickly to lap up the trickle, trying to fill his mouth with my remains.

"Jen, it's my turn, love," he turned me over on my stomach, raising my simmering anus. It gave a gentle yawn to my ass lover. He pushed his soft tool inside, the width easily fitting my distension. Pulling me close with a hand around each crusted tit, he let loose a hot jet of his piss, hosing my bowels, filling me like a water balloon. I was almost bursting when he collapsed on top of me, both of us flopping down limply, the liquid erupting around us from between my cheeks like a geyser, covering us both with a sheen of lust to remember. I'm moving to the Bellevue.

12