Belling The Cat

Story Info
A secret meeting, and a special gift.
2k words
4.13
28.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agree to meet near you. I have the day off, the car and plenty of time. You ask me to wear a particular outfit, something soft and silky.

I find a rose colored suit of a silken material, low cut in the front, with a rounded neck and many little pearl buttons, palazzo pants, full and fluttering. Underneath I picked out a pink satin bra...with matching panties...my hair swept-up and pearl dangling earrings...bone pumps.

I shake the whole drive down till I find the place we've decided on, a quiet motel off the highway. I knock on the door and you let me in. I almost faint in relief and joy at being with you. We kiss, my arms wrapping around you, kissing deeply, tasting, breathing each other in.

You make me stop and ask me to step back.

I stand in front of you, hoping you approve and seeing your eyes light up, I have succeeded.

I tell you I brought something for you and hold out a little square box. "Please, open it," I say, shivering in anticipation.

You tell me I shouldn't have bought you anything and the box is opened. Inside is a pink leather collar studded with rhinestones, about 2 inches wide and dangling from the d ring is a heart shaped id tag, reading Cumslut in a script. Your eyes go wide and you see me kneeling in front of you, shaking, waiting. "Do you like it?" I ask.

I watch your face as you finger the tag, playing with it. Then in a quiet but commanding voice you ask me "Crawl to me" and I oblige. Your hands are warm as you slip the collar on me, buckling it.

I almost swoon at your touch...I look into your eyes as you kiss me hard, deep, your hands in my hair on my face, each kiss sending waves down my body. Never have I felt this excited. I can feel the warmth of your body, as you sniff my neck, smelling the new leather and my perfume. You ease me back making me sit on my heels and stand. I watch with glassy eyes as you undo your tie and shirt, undressing slowly.

Watching me as I take you all in. My eyes worshiping your chest, your legs, your cock. You sit on the bed, leaning back on some pillows, your balls slipping over each other.

"Now my little pet, take off your clothes for me." I stand, stripping off the suit, letting you see the pretty underthings I bought just for you, my legs trembling.

"Come to me"

Your hands out as I slink close to the bed. "Now, what does my little slut want, hmm?" Your lips caress over my ear as you murmur to me," Tell me darling."

My voice thick and lusty answers, "Your cock. I want to suck it. I need to feel you."

I can feel your prick pressing into my throat as I lean into your lap. I can feel it's heat. You lie back and present it to me. "Take it, my dearest cunt, take my cock into your mouth and show me how a good slut should be."

I lower my head and begin to show you. I snake my tongue up along the length of your shaft. I hear you groan. "Yesss...that's it." My mouth is watering wanting to begin hard sucking but I hold back. I must worship your handsome cock. I lavish kisses all the way up and capture the swollen head in my mouth, flickering over to catch the first sweet drop of you.

Your hips rise up and I feel the tug of your hands in my hair, undoing it, letting it fall.

I draw you in deep now, slow, tight sucks.

No one has ever loved your cock like I do.

I look up, feeling your fingers tracing my lips as I suck, moaning with a mouth full of cock meat my hands wanting to touch my poor aching clit, but you will tell me when I can.

They are now busy caressing your heavy spunk laden balls. They slide behind my mouth and lips, in perfect time together.

I move faster, breathing deeper, taking in your scent. Your cock throbs in my mouth, you're now fucking my mouth pushing my head down. "Ahhh girl that's it, that's what my cumslut wants." Your fingers tug at the link on my collar. My eyes flash, looking up at you. "You want it?" I nod urgently my lips never stopping.

"Does my cumslut want to be fed?" Ohh god yes she does, she does.

"I'm going to shower you with it cumslut.

Do you want that, my little whore? To wear my cum?"

Sucking harder, I feel you gripping a handful of my hair, lifting my head from your lap then, I hear you cry out as the first hot blast fills my mouth. You pull from my worshipful mouth and aim your next jet, thick, white ribbons of cum. Painting my face. My tongue trying to catch it all. Your fingers are coated with it and you push them into my mouth as I lap them clean, licking, feeding. I look up and wink as my tongue fetches the last few drops from your cock slit., laying my head in your lap as you pet me.

I lift my head from your lap, searching your face, watching each nuance of emotion Your fingers smearing the last spots of cum over my mouth, glossing my lips.

My body is trembling in need. I can feel the tops of my thighs are wet and my clit, swollen in animal arousal. I look at you pleadingly, "Please, please touch me."

"Come up on the bed and get on all fours."

I do this willingly, knowing my fat wet lips will be exposed to you.

"Does my slut want me to touch her?" I hear you as your finger slides over my slit.

"Yessyes...please."

I'm in the center on the mattress, close to the edge of the bed. You walk around to the other side and look at me. "Did you bring what I asked you to?" I nod and gesture to my bag. Inside is a pair of wrist registrants.

Soft ones with velcro but they do the job. I put my wrists out to you and you place them on me. A matching lead for the collar is snapped to the d-ring.

You lash the restraints to the side of the bed. Murmuring to me to draw my knees up under me and lift my ass. You stand back and look at me, ass in the air, arms extended in front of me, cunt so open and wet. You move behind me, stroking your fingers over me, teasing me.

I shake so hard. Your fingers hold me open. I know your looking at my cunt. Looking how it grips your finger, how it contracts, the soft pink turning to a deep ruby, my clit a jutting pearl. It excites me, because I know no one else has ever been this willing for you.

My moans are soft and low. I feel your breath hot on my skin. I know your taking in my scent, hearing you breathe deep. I can see you in the mirror as your eyes roll back in utter delight. I hear you murmuring into my pussy, and then your tongue snakes out and runs one long lap from my clit to my anus.

Ohhhhhgoddd. I gasp, pulling at my cuffs. "Mmm how sweet you are for me, my slut..."

Fingers pushing into me as your tongue lashes up me...tongue pushing deep in my

cunt...ohhh I want to flood your mouth with my juices. I push back into your probing fingers. Begging for more. I feel you slip another finger into me. My cunt yawns to take it...ohhhhgod another...3 now...pistoning with your tongue.

"Roll over to your back, darling cunt." I roll, arms extended above me. You resume tongue-bathing and fingering me. I moan "I want you to give me all your hand

please...I can take it!' I'm in a frenzied state, body so hot, my mouth aching for your kisses.

I feel you reaching for some ice in a near by bucket and you slide it into my hot cunt. Aahhhhgod!!! I yowl, arch up. Your hand holds the cube there. Ohhh it's so cold, so cold.

I feel the water trickling down my cleft to the bed. Your mouth drinks from me. "Please ohhgod," I beg you, thrashing under you. Hands tied, your cum slut spread open to you, to feed on, look at, touch, fuck, all for you.

I feel your fingers begin, easing two inside, your mouth suckling at my clit, making it swell again, your tongue slapping it., rolling it in your teeth."OOOohhhhhyess..." A third finger eases in, then the coldness of the lube from in the bag, I know I must be sopping wet. I can hear the sucking sounds, pulling at my bonds. "More more please...fist me...give it all to your cunt!!"

I arch as you thrust your hand into me. I cannot scream. My body bears down on you so tight. Your whole hand filling me, reaching into my deepest places. You can feel my cunt muscles rippling as if trying to get you all in, your fingers fanning open. You've never fisted anyone before I catch your eyes as shock and wonder pass over your face. "Oh yes my little slut, take that fist...feel how I make you mine now?"

Each word fucked into me, so close so close. You spare my cunt no expense as you suck at me. "AHHHoOOohhhhgodddd...oh oh oh" Lifting rising up, feet planted on either side of you.

"UUUNGGohhhhgodohgodohgodnoWWW" I howl long and high, keening as I cum. Your hand and lips never stopping. My cunt milking at your hand as you ease out from me. I draw up in a ball as I shake, riding each cunt contraction and orgasm, feeling you slide up next to me, stroking my back and sides as I continue to cum. Just laying there as my cunt settles back to it's shape.

I feel your hard cock pressing into my back, urgently. I hear you whisper "I want to fuck my little cunt." I moan quietly, I been wanting to hear those words since I got there.

"I will take you from behind, pet, on your fours" I worry that I won't be tight enough yet, after such a fistfuck, but you slip into me and I bear down, wrapping you in a hot cunt, pushing back as far as my bonds will let me. "Ohhh please please, fuck that cunt...fuck me hard..."

I feel your hands smooth over my cheeks, then slapping them. "Let me redden that ass slut..." Your cock plunges in and out, making me scream and moan "Fuck me please fuck me."

You tug my hair as you sink inch by fat inch into my willing pussy. Your spanks make my ass rosy red and warm against your skin. I can hear your groan as you get close to cumming..."I want you on your back now" You pull from me and I turn over and you pound into me. The sweat trickling down your face...I lap it clean tasting my cunt...ohhhohhh...each thrust bringing you closer. I feel your hands along my thighs and legs, your teeth biting into my leg now over your shoulder. I'm rolled up on my spine, your balls slapping with each push. "Aaaahhhhhhere here here...NOW take it! Take it all my beautiful whore..."

You pump ribbons of cum into me. Your face contorted in passion and release as your hips take over. Love the way you look now, as you empty into me. You unmount me and go between my aching thighs lapping up a mouthful of our mix and you feed it to me, dripping it over an open mouth, out stretched tongue. Then kissing me deeply, you murmur what a good slut I am. I feel you undoing the cuffs and pulling me to you.

We lay still, sweat covered, smelling of sex.

I curl up and fall into a deep sleep like a big Persian cat next to you, tag jingling as I purr away.

GRS 2000