Bellona vs. Tech-Smith

Story Info
Bellona helps Tech-Smith against villains, for a price.
2.7k words
4
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I'm glad that I am able to add another one without as much of a delay as last time. In case it's not obvious this is my attempt to do a superhero story with erotic elements. I am interested in ideas from readers, if anyone cares to share, but I have a number of ideas so I have no idea when I will be able to continue the various series that I have started.

*****

"Get him, look out." Tech-Smith was having a bad day, he thought he was busting up a small group of bad guys preparing to engage in small scale badness, the type where they would only get like two years and wouldn't want to put up too much of a fight. However what he found was about thirty, well-trained, well organized individuals and they were all pretty determined to kick his ass. At first he readily jumped into the midst of them, relying on his own training and experience, backed up by the devices of his own invention that he relied upon to give him the edge. These devices included armor that turned the kinetic energy of his opponents back on them, protecting head, knees and elbows primarily, sensors to keep him aware of the location of his opponents and finally gauntlets to improve his punches. However while he took down several in quick succession, the others were soon getting their act together and hitting him from all sides simultaneously. His advantage was that hitting any of them helped him, while unless they hit him they were helping him. Tech-Smith soon found himself tiring and a few blows had gotten in, the new difficulty breathing suggested a cracked rib, probably more than one. He switched to moving slowly and striking quickly when the opportunity presented itself. A rough estimate suggested about half of them were down for the count, however he had no idea how he was going to deal with the other half. Just when he was considering a reckless plan and ultimately a bid for freedom, a voice called out.

"Need any help Tech-Smith?" Carefully he spared a glance toward the sound of the voice. Tech-Smith almost lost concentration as he found the voice belonged to Bellona.

"What are you doing here, Bellona?" His question was greeted by a laugh.

"Oh, you know how I love to see you in action." He groaned, although how much of it was due to her statement and how much was the punch in his side would be difficult to say. After driving an opponent in to a wall he called out to her.

"Are you going to help or not, Bellona?" She hesitated as he attempted to evade two who were trying to catch him in a pincer movement.

"What was that I couldn't quite catch that?" He managed to evade one, but the other caught him a glancing blow in the jaw. He could feel the impact throughout his skull, but managed to retaliate with a kick to the knee, which staggered his opponent, allowing him to bring both fists to the back of his opponent's neck.

"Fuck you, Bellona, I need help." She laughed.

"The great Tech-Smith needs help, after all the times you've turned me down?" The next blow had him tasting blood and two of them had his legs and right arm restrained. Tech-Smith was struggling to keep a third opponent at bay, while figuring out how to deal with the other two. Spitting out the blood he yelled at her.

"Bellona!" She nodded, brushing off some imaginary lint and looking for all the world like he was asking for assistance on a crossword puzzle.

"Fine, but it will cost you." His hesitation resulted in a blow to the gut. Finally he managed to gasp out a response.

"Fine, just do something." Moments later he collapsed and struggled not to black out. Tech-Smith looked around as Bellona, well named for a Roman goddess of war, efficiently moved around the room, using her superior strength to subdue the rest of the group. She moved with the grace of a dancer, but he knew from personal observation that she could lift nearly a ton, and could punch through concrete several feel thick.

He had to admit it was fascinating to watch, she was in a skin tight outfit designed for freedom of movement, dark skin, short hair, cut so it wouldn't get in the way and she was toned, but not overly muscular. Tech-Smith managed to rise to a sitting position leaning against the wall as he quickly assessed the damage, mostly bumps and bruises, nothing that wouldn't heal if he rested for a few days, hard as that would be, but as for the ribs, he would probably need a doctor to examine him and likely x-rays. Breathing wasn't too painful, so he concluded he probably hadn't broken anything. He was still on the verge of passing out when he felt himself being gently lowered on to his back, his eyes came sharply open when he realized he was being undressed. Bellona was checking him for injuries, but he couldn't help but feel as if he was being examined for a more lurid purpose.

"Bellona, what the hell are you doing?" She only smirked at him as she reached his pants and quickly removed those as well. When she started to lower his underwear as he tried to hang onto them, however she was determined and he couldn't defy her at the best of times, and now he was hardly in the best condition. Once he was naked she used some cloth to bind his chest, just in case his ribs were more severely injured than they appeared. Once this was accomplished she gave both nipples a quick lick and softly sank her teeth into the right one. He moaned and she gently squeezed his groin, eliciting further reactions from him.

"I did say it would cost you." He looked up at her and made one last attempt to get her off of him, knowing full well that it was useless. By this time she had removed her own clothes, leaving him to stare as he took in her long toned dark legs leading to a pussy that was without hair. His gaze moved further up, passing over a toned muscular stomach to mid-sized breasts that fit her frame perfectly. Tech-Smith couldn't stifle the gasp that escaped his lips. Bellona sat down next to him as she eyed his cock grinning.

"I accept the compliment. You got harder, just from eying my assets, I wonder." She turned around, giving him an eyeful of her tight, shapely ass.

"Hmh, it twitched, I guess you like my ass too." With her back still to him she straddled his chest. "Get that tongue ready."

He barely had time to react before her pussy was lowered on to his face. He extended his tongue to tentatively lick. It wasn't that he disliked giving oral sex, but it wasn't his first thought especially lying on the floor of the base of a group of bad guys. He felt her grip his cock and pump with a slowness that soon became tortuous. With a growing desperation to find release, he began to lick with more enthusiasm. Bellona's taste was bit stronger than he was used to, not surprising given how strong she was in other ways, but it was by no means unpleasant, just different. He heard occasional moans from her and her legs were a bit tight around his head, but he had no idea how close she was to cumming.

He wracked his brain trying to remember past experiences, things he'd read and everything he'd ever heard about pleasing a woman orally. He licked all over, varying his speed, although she was quite wet so he needn't waste time. He sucked on the skin of her inner thighs, recalling a past girlfriend who had enjoyed that and Bellona's reactions, harder grip and a sharp intake of breath suggested that she also liked it. He thrust his tongue between her lips, eliciting soft moans, a reaction that only increased as he gently took a lip between his own. His sucking produced moans and he found himself tasting more of her wetness.

The position he was in proved awkward and past experience told him that getting a woman off with his mouth took a while, usually he only succeeded in warming them up for his cock, and better results usually occurred when he used his fingers as well. However he continued to suck hard, knowing that he was unlikely to hurt her. The moans this elicited told him that she was closer to orgasm, but it was still not enough. He switched to sucking on the other lip as he considered what to do next, especially as he had actually only gotten a girl off this way on two previous occasions, and if he was being honest he would have said that luck played a part. She was now, he was certain, quite close to orgasm, but nothing seemed to be pushing her over the edge.

Frustration mounting he switched to licking in long strokes over the whole of her pussy. The result of this was her tightening grip on his head and moans that were even louder. However as she began riding his face harder he became increasingly concerned that she would still not orgasm. He began thrusting his tongue between her lips as hard as he could and she was practically pulling his hair. Sensing that she might be a hairsbreadth from release he took a moment to explore with his tongue to locate her clit. Once located he swiftly clamped down and went back and forth between sucking it for all he was worth and biting it softly. Her movements became more erratic as she rode his face and her moans were quite loud. Several moments later she suddenly stopped, before making jerking movements as she rode out her orgasm. The taste was even stronger, but not unpleasant as she released him. Tech-Smith lay back trying to recover his breath, as there was no salvaging his dignity. He was on the verge of sleep, despite how hard he was, when he heard sirens approaching.

"Shit, I was hoping we would have a little more time. Oh well, we'll just have to continue this somewhere more comfortable." She put the mask and equipment that concealed his identity back on him and gathered him up in a blanket as she raised him to his feet. He struggled a bit and she forced him to look her in the eye.

"Don't struggle or you'll be exposed to the boys...and girls in blue." She smirked as she said this last part. He stopped struggling as she tried to look around.

"My equipment." Before he could say more she laughed as she put a finger to his lips.

"Don't worry, I bagged all of that as I took it off you." He relented as he saw the bag hanging from her shoulder and allowed her to lead him out. As they passed the police entering the building he saw that one or two were snickering at him, after a moment he had the thought that they could see the evidence on his face of what he had been up to, and groaned. Bellona turned to look, but he shook his head and they continued to his car where she deposited him in the passenger seat before climbing behind the wheel. He vaguely wondered why they were taking his car, but he was just glad that he wouldn't have to go back for it, as that is awkward enough if you aren't a superhero. This brought back memories of early in his career when he had to use the subway or on occasion the bus in order to get around the city. These were not times that he looked back with fondness upon. He must have nodded off as he couldn't remember much of the drive only the memory of being woken as she closed her door after getting out. Moments later she came around to his door, opening it and to his embarrassment gathering him up and taking him inside. Once inside, with far more professionalism than she had shown up to this point, employing his equipment she swiftly checked him over. A short time later the machine made its usual beep and soft whirring that indicated it was done and she glanced over the results. She smiled.

"Well, it looks like while you may be covered in bumps and bruises, nothing serious is damaged. But I'm not satisfied and you must be about to explode." At that point he was exhausted and while he was feeling the effects of being denied release, tired was winning out at that point. Although embarrassment was certainly a close third as she continued to carry him as if he was a child, although she had maybe an inch of height on him and he was certain that he weighed more. It took her little time for her to reach the bedroom, she had never been inside, but he had one of the best places to hold meetings of the costumed hero set, so she knew her way around. She was gentle as she removed her clothes once again and he marveled at her ability to get in and out of the outfit with such ease. He wasn't certain, it may have been how horny he was, but it seemed to him that she was taking her time to approach the bed, time she spent seeming to show off her ass or tits.

At last she reached the bed and lay next to him. She gave his cock a quick stroke, ostensibly to make sure it was completely hard, but he was certain she was only teasing as the amount of precum dripping from the head should have been a hint. She didn't delay long and quickly moved to straddle him. Bellona slowly lowered herself on to him, causing both to moan softly. She wasted no time in shifting her hips as she writhed on top of him and he felt as if she were clamping tighter on him. He was convinced he would cum any moment, but she switched to riding up and down on him with abandon. Their breathing increased as he felt as if he would cum, he was starting to feel as if his whole being was being focused into this release. Suddenly before he could actually cum she stopped. He groaned his disappointment and tried to grab her hips to convince her to continue, but she playfully smacked his hand and lay down beside him.

"No, no, no, I'm in charge boy." She played with his cock for a few moments, but seemed more concerned that his impending orgasm be a little further off. Once his breathing returned to normal she kissed him and sat up. "Get into a kneeling position."

She playfully smacked his hip and lounged while waiting for him to comply. He moved quickly, or at least as quickly as his physical condition would allow. To his utter amazement she got onto all fours in front of him. He was shocked that she would adopt such a submissive position, but he nonetheless eagerly seized the opportunity to control the fucking so that he could get his release. So he entered her in one smooth motion, however before he could begin, she began pushing back, in time he found he was pinned against the headboard. He felt a tingling sensation in the head of his cock, which signaled his imminent eruption. One thought crossed his mind first before he could actually cum. The thought was one of amazement, he had no idea that someone could still be dominant while taking it from behind. His orgasm exploded and he collapsed against her feeling a pleasant numbness as he remained pinned against the headboard. Once she had recovered she carefully eased him down onto the bed. She embraced him, locking her lips onto his and her tongue thrust into his mouth. He felt a faint stirring between his legs, if he hadn't been so completely spent he would have been ready for another round in moments. Bellona lay down next to him as she broke the kiss and pulled a sheet over them.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that. There are things I want to discuss, but I'm too tired." She yawned and she rested her head against a pillow as she fell asleep embracing him.

The End