Beloved Toy

Story Info
He tortures her with the fires of his lust.
2.9k words
3.94
18.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From beneath a thick veil of dark auburn bangs, Alex's crystal blue eyes peered down the sparsely lit stairwell as he pushed the basement door open. Dim light from a single bulb overhead illuminated his smooth, soft features. Clad in a dusty old pair of baggy, black denim jeans, a length of rope coiled in one of the belt loops, his rough, rugged bare feet treaded down the stairs. He felt a certain giddiness, which he did not show outwardly. It had been far too long.

He brushed his thick bangs from his face as he entered into a large, square room, its walls painted a very soft, powdery shade of white, the carpet, deep and lush, colored dark velvet. A short, wide bookcase filled with various erotic novels leaned against the far wall, the top of it lined with thick candles, their flames dancing quietly. Perpendicular from the bookcase was a huge bed with crimson sheets and pillows, its frame made of hard, ornate brass. Various endtables lined the wall, upon each sat huge candles, which burned endlessly, lighting the room warmly and neatly.

Near the bed was a plain hardwood stool, and upon it sat a small, nude woman, sipping ice water from a small glass. Moon was barely 5'0, not frail or fragile looking, but rather harmless in appearance nonetheless. Her hair was long and curly, black as the midnight sky. The skin of her face and body was creamily smooth, attractive and sweet looking. She was indeed rather pale, not deathly so. Around her neck sat a collar, loose, made of very thick black leather. Her breasts, heavy and round with broad areola and perked nipples decorating them, rose and fell slowly in time with her breathing. Her gentle green eyes swung slowly upwards, and smile found her lips as she saw him. She wetted her lips, her tongue sliding over them in slow, sensuous circle.

"Good evening, sweet Master.... I pray the night finds you well?" she remarked in a low, soft voice, neatly setting her glass to the side.

A warm, slightly smug little smile rose in his face, strolling to her stool. Soon, his smooth chest was mere inches from her face. Unable to resist, she kept her emerald eyes locked with his, a coy glimmer shining in them, and tipped her head forward, dragging a very wet lick up his sternum, as far up as her tongue could reach without leaving her seat. He roughly grabbed a handful of her ebony hair and pulled her head back and up forcefully, then crushed her lips with his, a deep kiss, raging with powerful emotion. Her heat surged into his lips and through his body, and he clutched her lower lip between his teeth. He wanted, his stomach twisted into a knot, wanted so badly to force her to the floor and jam fingers and tongue and cock into her holes, to penetrate her, to lavish her flesh with all manner of lick and kiss and caress.

He released her lower lip, looking down at her to see her eyes sparkling with small tears at the corners. Moon was struggling with herself, nearly in vain. Her flesh tingled everywhere, her hands grasped viciously to the edges of the stool as her thighs pulled tightly together. Her feat rested on the legs of the stool and her thighs opened wide once more, wide as possible.

She twitched and felt a pull at her core, and great spreading heat building between her legs. She could not suppress the images of her body bound, tortured and fucked by this gorgeous man. She growled to herself as they flashed over and over in her mind's eye. Her fingers clawed at the edges of the seat as her toes curled. She leaned over, biting her lip but it was too late. A soft cry flowed past her lips, and her cunt released its pleasure, her cum pooling beneath her and dripping from the front edge of the stool as her body shook. Her inhibitions were gone, and she rolled her hips slightly to rub her tingling labia over the warm wood.

"You hunger for my sadism, don't you, sweetness?" he whispered as he watched her dripping fluids. Moon could manage but a weak nod and an almost silent whimper.

Even as he said this, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Blood rushed to his center, his cock swelling to near full erection. His blood was beginning to boil, his mind was going blank of all thoughts but of her and what he wanted to do her delicious form. He groaned beneath his breath as he felt his growing manhood constricted by the jeans he wore. Moon's eyes had opened and were transfixed with a sparkling stare upon the bulge between his legs. She thought her hands would splinter the wood of the stool as she fought to keep herself under control. Her mouth was wet, sweat was beginning to bead on her forehead. She closed her eyes, panting as her mouth fell open.

*Just fuck my mouth now," she thought to herself, groaning, her mouth still open. She knew it was early yet for such a wish, but it remained.

Alex uncoiled the rope from his belt loop, rubbing it gently against her cheek. A sharp cry shot forth from her lips. Legs shaking, she panted even louder.

"Damnit, damnit all ..." she thought to herself, gritting her teeth. She adored the torture, she knew it would all come to a climax that would be both nightmarish and wonderful. Still, an insatiable beast was coming out in her soul, and it was starving for this man who toyed with her so gleefully.

Her eyes stayed shut, tightly when she felt the rough, old rope being strewn over and under her breasts. Another sharp gasp left her as the ropes slid across her tender flesh, and she hissed hard as her master pulled the ropes tight. He kept the rope held tightly, watching as her breasts swelled and turned a bright red. Her nipples were hardened, and angry red. His grip on the rope tightened, her breasts looking positively delicious and perfect to him this way.

The tightness gave ever so slightly, and Moon slowly turned as the rope slacked, lifting one leg up and over the length. She managed to sit on her hands and knees on the stool, a round, soft ass directed at her master. He pulled the rope back gradually, watching with great interest as her labia pursed, then gave way, engulfing the rope A hard groan crept from Moon's mouth and grew to a scream as the rope pressed tighter to the oh so tender flesh of her pussy, her breasts being pulled downward. Alex's fingertips caressed the pale, creamy flesh of her ass, moving in figure eights between each buttock. His fingers stopped at the peak of her right buttock and swiftly his fingernails raked downward, leaving red furrows deep in the flesh.

"Sit up now, sexiness," he said softly. "Cross your wrists behind your back for me."

He only gave the rope a bit of slack, which meant as Moon sat her upper body up, the rope grinded through her labia, over her clit. Her pussy was tingling, the flesh itself felt like it was twitching, burning, screaming, a thick wetness ran out of her and soaked the rope as it moved over her core. She moaned, whimpered, struggled to keep her head up, her body straight. A primal scream rattled in her mind and tried to desperately press past her lips as her teeth stayed tightly gritted.

"Hurt me, use me, fuck me madly! Do whatever you like to this slut!"

Alex leaned in and dragged his tongue up the center of his throat, a low, audible moan sounding as he licked slowly up till her reached her lips and kissed her again. He managed to pull her tongue into his mouth, suckling the tender wet flesh. Moon loved being bound but wanted to badly now to cling to him. Alex wanted to pace himself, but her taste, her scent, everything was calling to him like a siren, and he deeply did not want to remain as composed as he had been.

She quite suddenly felt something dripping across her bare thighs ... something very very hot. It rolled across her skin and then hardened. She cried out quite loudly, the heat intense before cooling. Her eyes opened just enough to see him tipping a burning candle above her. Her cries went unheeded as larger gobs of hot, liquid wax were dripped across her flesh. She squirmed about as it rolled between her legs, more wax falling across her bare stomach, her squirming pulling the ropes tighter around her soft flesh. Her senses were being assaulted over and over with pain and heat, and she gladly suffered all of it, her eyes occasionally glancing up to his just long enough to beg for more.

The wax continued to rain across her stomach, then suddenly switched, falling across her bound breasts. The sensation was maddening; she arched her back, the ropes pulling tighter than ever. She screamed, the wax burning into her tender flesh, her breasts swollen from being bound so tightly. Her hips rolled, grinding the rough edges of the rope across her clit. It was heaven and hell, the ecstasy of her torture, pulling her in two very different directions.

Then it all stopped. Her body, although still surging, went limp. Alex caught her quickly as she fell from the stool. He sat the candle aside and lifted her into his arms. Moon looked into his eyes, and could see the joy there ... he loved to torture her, to toy with her body, to make her scream and beg for more of his sadistic machinations.

He carried her body over to the bed, laying her down upon her side. Her tiny frame seemed to quiver and shake uncontrollably. Her eyes never once left him. She squealed loudly as he grabbed her ankles and bound them tightly to the hard wooden posts at the end of the bed. She whimpered, her will defeated, even though her soul was soaring, joyous and free, even though her body was helpless. She adored these feelings, she needed them, they were her life's blood, and she could never get enough of them.

Her train of thought was interrupted by a sharp, loud smacking sound. Her eyes looked upward to see Alex had armed himself with a black leather slapper. A deep chill gripped her spine and clawed its way up as he approached. His powerful arm raised the implement, and smacked it down brutally across her open, unguarded cunt. The blow sent a fiery shockwave of pain coursing through her core. It was like an inferno had gripped her womanhood, and would not let go. Her back arched as an unearthly scream escaped her lips, and a tide of cum gushed from within her, splashing down upon the bed. Another blow crashed into her pussy, setting her clit and labia totally ablaze. A third blow, this time with even more impact. Her body shuddered as mad cries of tortured lust escaped her. A fourth blow, a fifth, a sixth, and she soon lost count. Her core was afire with painful lust, and her body simply rolled with it, accepting the vicious stimuli, inviting more with voracious screams of ecstasy. Alex laughed to himself as he administered the strikes mercilessly, the tool clapping wetly against her dripping cunt. Her corridor was flooded with her own juices, and each strike sent them gushing from within her, till almost the entire mattress was obscenely soaked with her fluids. Finally, after an ungodly amount of strikes to her now bright red core, he stopped, rubbing the leather softly across her womanhood, caressing her thighs as well. His eyes were transfixed between her legs ... the feast of swollen pink flesh that was her labia and clit, all of it seemed to beg for more attention. His mind was being flayed wildly by his own lusts and he could barely stand anymore.

He reached behind her and carefully untied her hands, massaging her sore wrists as he did. He leaned into her, his lips laying gentle kisses across her flushed face. He quickly reached down to release her ankles from their bondage.

"Hands and knees, my precious," he commanded in a quiet, harsh tone. She obeyed him without pause, her tiny body turning onto her hands and knees. She heard him unbuttoning and lowering his pants, and her eyes glanced over, beholding the naked form of her master. Those long, powerful legs, smooth skin, and standing proudly, pointed up from his crotch, the beautiful length of flesh that was his cock. Moon licked her lips, the sight of the thick spear of flesh sending her heart racing madly. He climbed onto the bed, kneeled behind her. She felt his hands roughly gripping the flesh of her ass, pulling the flesh apart to expose her tiny opening. He chuckled to himself, pressing his thumbs inside and pulling it open as wide as he could. Moon winced, groaning, her hips swaying a bit as her stomach knotted with perverse needy lust. The pain became worse as the thick head of his shaft pressed against her opening, and viciously rammed into her. With no regard for what she could accommodate, he recklessly drove his member through the tender walls of her ass, imbedding it so deeply into her, that it felt like she was nothing now, but just a doll impaled on this enormous spear. She screamed long and hard, her voice dying as he left himself within her. He leaned over her tiny frame, cradling her face in his hands and kissing her tenderly.

"I love you, my Moon .... never let that thought escape your consciousness," he whispered to her.

His tenderness was fleeting, as he gripped her hips tightly, and slid his member from within her. She gritted her teeth, growling amongst her masochistic joy. Her world exploded with pain as he drilled his cock into her ass once more, fast and hard. Blinding light filled her vision as she screamed, her body violated by this monstrous shaft. Alex groaned in his pleasure, his cock hugged tight by her orifice. He mercilessly pounded her, his enormous thickness threatening to tear her to shreds. She clawed at the sheets, screaming like a wild, uncaged beast as an orgasm washed over her. Alex was far from finished, rising on his knees and hammering her harder. His manhood pistoned like a relentless machine, over and over, long, slow, pounding thrusts splitting her in half. He pressed harder, his hips slamming into hers, his balls slapping into the wetness of her cunt as he went. She sunk down till she was flat on her stomach, her body too weak to support itself. Alex simply laid across her and continued to bear down on her, his motions never slowing. Her ass burned painfully, the thrusts rubbing her raw. Her throat dry, she buried her head in the pillows, biting down on the fabric. But Alex would not have it, grabbing her hair and pulling her head up.

"No no no, you will not hide, my slave," he said into her ear. "I want to hear your screams, I want to hear your suffering, your pain and pleasure."

She winced, her mind no longer human. She managed to glance back, her eyes possessed with adoration for her sadistic beloved. She felt his cock swelling, and finally he rose slightly, and a loud scream escaped his lips. She felt a sudden spreading heat deep within her, and screamed as it grew. He was cumming, burning streams of his seed jetting into her, filling her orifice till it gushed out around his cock. It wouldn't stop, and she went limp as it coated her within. At last, his cock exited her. Her strength gone she felt her body being turned, and opened her eyes to see the bulbous head of Alex's cock above her face, dripping thick, heated dollops of cum down upon her lips. She gasped softly, happily, opening her mouth and drinking of his seed. It was heavenly, so warm, wetting her thirst, sating her hunger. He fed her his semen, allowing her to drink from him, moaning loudly the whole time. At last, he finished, sinking down at her side and curling her tiny frame into his arms. He wrapped her legs around his stomach, and she managed to lift her arms and wrap them over his shoulders. Their eyes locked together, their bodies seeming to glow with the love that filled their souls. Alex purred to himself, and with the utmost gentle care, pressed the head of his manhood to the soaked entrance of Moon's cunt. Her lips parted slightly as he gradually moved his hips towards hers. Moon moaned, gasping as her pussy was slowly but surely filled with her master's cock.

Alex held onto her, never removing his hardness from inside her. He simply watched her sleep, her head nuzzled into his chest.

"I am blessed with such an angel in my life," he thought to himself. "A woman ... who will be whatever I want her to be. My Moon .... I shall cherish you .... keep you .... love you .... "