Below the Bow

Story Info
Patty plays for the gods while Janet dances.
6.2k words
4.21
5.1k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

*

It took Patty nearly all semester to gather everything she wanted. From day one, she and her dorm mate got along like cats and dogs. Janet was a party girl from old money who treated everyone around her like slaves. Patty on the other hand was the first in her family to finish high school and made it into college on a scholarship. She spent her evenings studying while Janet went to parties and dates nearly every night. So she was ready when Janet came in at nearly three am after a night of partying.

Staggering into the darkened room, Janet flipped on the light switch only to find the light had burned out. She walked towards the light of her alarm clock radio only to find a figure rise up before her in the darkened room.

Patty blew the powder into the girl's face and smiled as she dropped like a sack of wet cement. Crouching down she grabbed Janet's hand and pricked a finger. Squeezing it she held it over the little doll her Aunt Sara had taught her how to make as she chanted. Still chanting she moved over to her bed and masturbated with it until she orgasmed. Only then did she return to where Patty lay on the floor. Lifting the girl's head by her hair she hissed, "Now I own you." Returning to her bed she disassembled the doll. After a few minutes she sighed, even though Janet was a bitch and deserved everything she was going to get, she was still a person. Therefore, she got up, pulled and tugged Janet until the other girl in her bed.

The next morning, even though it was Saturday, Patty woke at six thirty and went to shower. When she returned she saw Janet still asleep and got dressed to go eat breakfast.

A few minutes later Janet woke feeling hung over. She staggered into the bathroom to take some aspirins and scrub her tongue. It was rarely that she got a hung over but knew that food would help. Getting changed into a pair of sweats she went to the cafeteria off to one side she saw her friends having a good time and laughing. Over in a corner she caught sight of Patty sitting at a table alone eating breakfast with a textbook open beside her. "I'm not up for them," she said as she turned away and went to sit with Patty. Suddenly unsure of herself Janet asked, "Mind if I sit down?"

Not looking up Patty said, "Sit."

"You could have left a note on the door about the broken light in our room." Janet said after a minute of Patty ignoring her.

Patty looked up and said coldly, "Just because you are insecure and your daddy has money does not give you the right to be a bitch." Janet started to stand in outrage so she added quickly, "Now sit down Janet before I am forced to do something drastic."

Sitting down Janet asked, "Like what?"

"Bend you over my knee and spank you like the spoiled brat you are." Patty paused and then said, "But that's what you want isn't it. You want me to spank you right now."

"Yes..." Janet's mouth betrayed her. The idea of Patty spanking her here and now spread through her and sent throbs of pleasure into her cunny. She wiggled a bit and added softly, "Will you spank me?" Instead of replying directly, Patty went into great detail tearing into her and her attitude. The memory of her high school junior English teacher came to mind. The woman caught her trying to pass off another student's work as her own and her daddy's money didn't matter. In the end she had to take summer school to keep from failing out of school all together. Patty was just like that woman.

Patty knew the girl was reliving memories of others who had been dominate and waited until Janet looked at her and dropped her eyes before saying, "In short, what you need is a dominate woman to tell you what to do and how to act."

"Yes..." Janet looked up and then dropped her eyes as she added, "Mistress." Suddenly she felt a sense of peace she had never felt before. No longer did she have to worry about making any choices, Patty would do it for her.

"No, not mistress yet Janet. See the laughing girls behind you," Patty said. She waited until Janet turned to look at them and then back at her. "You must make a choice, do you want to go through life treating others like shit and having a good time. Or do you want structure and order in your life. If it is the later, then the world as you know it will be forever changed."

Janet thought about it for a few minutes before looking down at her plate, "I don't know... I'm scared."

"It is tough to be brave enough to follow your dreams. You dream of being dominated don't you Janet." Patty lowered her voice, "I've heard you masturbating and begging me to allow you to cum."

Her face turned red, she had always been careful to make sure Patty was asleep when she played late at night. Biting her lip, she said softly, "Will you make me yours. Please Patty, I need your strong hand."

"Are you sure?" Patty reached out and took Janet's hand in hers. "This would not be for a day, a week or a year. It would be for life. Everything you do would be under my firm control. If I say pee what would you do?"

Janet felt her bladder cut loose and said, "I would wet my pants so all could see I am your good girl."

She smelled urine and realized the girl had wet herself. "Good girl, but can you cum without a sound or moving?" Other than a thin keening sound, and tightly closed eyes Janet didn't make a sound. "Yes dear I think you really wish my firm control." Patty paused a long moment and then said, "Finish your breakfast." As the other girl ate passively, Patty watched her and thought about all the degrading things she could and would do to her. When she finished, Patty stood and walked back to their room with Janet walking behind her.

Once they were back in their room, Patty commanded, "Strip and go wash up." Once the other girl was in the bathroom, she moved the chair under the overhead light and screwed the light bulb back in. When Janet returned she pointed to the floor beside her bed. Looking down at her she asked, "Why are you here Janet?"

Not looking up Janet said, "To be with you, mistress."

"Why did you come to college? I want the real reason and not some bullshit reason you think will please me." Patty countered.

"To get away from home and out from under my step mother's thumb," Janet said softly. She felt she had to explain so she added, "She and I hate each other. She dotes on her daughters while I was treated like shit. I had chores while all they did was lounge by the pool. I had to get away..."

"I can understand reason, but why did you act like her once here? Why treat everyone like dirt?" Patty asked trying to understand.

"I don't know. All the other girls did so I followed along." Janet said. "I've been a fool haven't I."

"Yes you have. But all that is going to change starting right now." Patty replied. "Lay down on your bed." As Janet moved she got up and pulled out some pantyhose that had runs in it. Cutting the legs off them she returned to the bed and tied Janet's wrists and ankles together. She opened the top drawer on Janet's bedside table and pulled out a vibe. Handing it to the girl she said, "Show me how you worship me. But no orgasming until I allow it."

Janet smiled and taking the vibe, pulled her ankles towards her thighs. She began working herself into a frenzy while looking at Patty. All it took was a minute before she was begging to be allowed to orgasm. Having Patty watching her was 100 times hotter than alone at night.

She had to admit it was exciting to watch the change in the other girl and her plans of making Janet go all weekend without cumming fell by the wayside. Slowly stripping Patty kept eye contact with Janet. Once she was fully stripped she held up her panties and asked, "Does my little slave want these over her nose and mouth?" She stroked her damp flower and smiled, "Or would she rather the real thing to worship?"

"Please..." was all Janet could get out. While her eyes remained locked on Patty's hand.

She crawled onto the bed and straddled Janet's face, "Pleasure me slave."

Janet was in heaven as Patty's untrimmed bush and puffy flower hovered over her mouth. She began licking and tongue fucking her cunny, each lick showing her love and devotion to her mistress.

She began chanting softly as she rode the pleasure Janet's mouth was giving her. As she neared her orgasm she looked down at the girl and said, "When you orgasm you will know I own you and nothing will ever change that." She added a moment later, "You may cum when I do." Almost on the heels of that she orgasmed and heard Janet's muffled scream of pleasure under her. Getting off her she pulled a chair over and smiled at the girl's doe like eyes as she sat down. "Don't stop masturbating my sweet," She said. "I own your mind and body... It is time to give me your heart and seal our fates."

She didn't understand but kept masturbating slowly while watching Patty. The other girl was her whole world and couldn't imagine that there was any more of herself to give. "All that I am is yours," she finally said.

Getting out a little packet, Patty chanted softly as she opened it and looked at the pink powder. She wet a finger using her still slick flower and touched it to the powder. She continued chanting as she offered the other girl her finger. "Suck it clean and be mine," she commanded.

She took the offered finger and sucked on it. She tasted cum mixed in with something else, something erotic that sent her pleasure through the roof and she mewed with need.

Taking Janet's hands away from the vibe she took one of the slick fingers and dipped it into the powder as she chanted. Watching Janet, she bent forward and sucked it clean and like the other girl mewed in pleasure. Suddenly the idea of sending the other girl off to spend her life in restrooms sucking off men and women fled. How could she do something like that to her soul mate? "Soul mate..." she said aloud.

"Soul mate," Janet replied. She saw her mistress in a whole new light. Patty was her owner yes, but they were lovers also.

"Close your eyes pet and tell me all that you love other than me so that I may become a better mistress for you." Patty said closing her own eyes.

Without thinking Janet said, "High heels, bondage, humiliation, latex rubber, tattoos and piercing."

"Listen so that you can become a better pet for me," Patty said. "Leather, corsets, water sports." She added the last one because her Aunt Sara had urinated on her as she taught her the spells to use on Janet. She unbound Janet and then moved over to her bed. Sitting down with her legs wide open she said, "Come worship me pet."

She mewed in delight as she got up and knelt before her mistress and soul mate. She kissed and nuzzled Patty's thighs before turning to nuzzled her cunny. Janet's world centered on pleasuring her mistress. Nothing else mattered to her other than bringing her owner pleasure. As Patty orgasmed she drank her nectar and gave silent thanks to the gods for allowing her to find Patty.

Running her fingers through Janet's hair Patty said, "Love, while I love you kneeling below me, we will have to finish school to afford those things we enjoy. So, I want you to focus on school and studying. We have three and half years still to go here."

"Mistress, we could walk away today if you wished it. What is mine is yours," Janet replied.

"I know that pet. But think how your father will react when he finds out his little girl is engaged to another girl? Don't you think he will disown you?" Patty said softly. "My parents are dirt poor and while I am on a scholarship, I don't think it will cover tats, piercing, corsets, heels, leather and latex clothing."

She reached up and took Patty's hands in hers. "Love, my mother, when she died, left me a two point five million life insurance policy that I got when I turned eighteen. That's why my step mother hates me. She can't get her hands on it."

"Pet, even though you have money we need to finish school." Janet opened her mouth but Patty said, "No let me finish. I was the first to finish high school, and the first to go to college. Back home many laughed and said I would never become anything more than a swamp rat like the rest of my family." She looked down and then said softly, "I may always be a swamp rat, but I'm going to be an educated one."

"Then I guess I'm going to become a swamp rat too and finish school beside you," Janet said. She had never heard the term swamp rat before. "Mistress, what is a swamp rat?"

"A person who grew up in the swamp. While most in Louisiana are of French decent, we are Irish and more of an outsider than them." She suddenly stood and went to the window, "I came to college to get away just like you did. It's not that my family didn't support me, but it really sucked being hated by everyone else. But in the end I am a swamp rat and will never be anything more."

"Oh love," Janet got up and hurried to Patty. Turning the girl to face her she said, "Please don't say things like that. You are and can be so much more. But instead of throwing your heritage away, embrace it and allow me to embrace it with you. Please Patty?"

"Okay love... for you," Patty replied softly. She went to her bed and pulled out an old and battered violin case out. "Let me play our music to you and see if you truly wish to become an Irish swamp rat."

Smiling Janet hurried over to her bed and sat down on it cross legged. After a moment Patty smiled at her and closed her eyes to play. The music that came out of the old violin was sweet as spring wine as the girl played an Irish jig. In an instant Jante found herself dancing to the music in an intricate dance step that she knew but didn't know how she knew in a great hall. At the end she was breathless and smiling wildly. As one song another began and suddenly Janet was standing before a bonfire. Off to one side she saw Patty dressed in a peasant blouse leather corset and flowing dress playing. She began dancing to the music, both in the room and around the fire in complete submission. Faster and faster the violin payed and her steps became more frantic to match as her mind slid deeper into submission to her lover and mistress.

Before she had a chance to catch her breath, her mistress launched into another song and she found herself dancing nude before a stone alter with a deep red robed woman standing behind it. Again She saw Patty standing to one side playing. She was nude other than a matching deep red cape and smiling as she watched her dance. She could hear soft chanting and not knowing the language she automatically chanted along with them as she danced. When the song ended she went and laid on the alter. As the woman raised a stone dagger she heard Patty call out, "No, she is mine. You can't claim her."

Patty lowered the violin and looked at Janet laying on her back on the bed with her arms at her sides. "Love? Are you alright?" she asked softly. She had always had visions while playing but never ones with another person that seemed so real. Always before she was playing for the gods as their minstrel.

Janet opened her eyes and looked at Patty. After a moment she said in wonder, "You wouldn't let me be sacrificed to the gods. Oh mistress what will they do to you for that disrespect?"

"It was just a dream pet, nothing to worry about." Patty replied. She put the violin away and tucked the case under her bed once more. As she stood she said "Ní raibh a fhios agam go raibh a fhios agat Gaelacha," in Gaelic.

"Ní mór daor a bheith in ann labhairt ar a úinéara teanga," Janet replied. "Mistress, what did I just say?"

"I said that I didn't know you knew Gaelic and you replied that a slave must know her owner's tongue."

Patty went over and sat down beside Janet, "Mo chroí do mise."

She pulled Patty's hand to hers and kissed it before saying, "My heart for yours." For some reason she understood that line while the others had been gibberish. She lowered her eyes, "Mistress, why when you played did I end up in a great hall lit with torches, and then a bonfire and finally before an alter?" She paused a second and added, "If you can't tell me, I understand."

"My earliest memories were listening to my momma play and being transported to different times and places. Before I started first grade I was playing on my own and it was as if I were playing for the gods. Every song would just flow from my bow without my thinking about it. She looked at Janet, "My love, I have never taken a lesson or heard most of the songs I play before. They just happen." She looked away, "Momma said I had the gift and Aunt Sara said I was the link to the old ways. My music was like her spells."

"Spells like black magic? I don't believe it Patty. Your music is beautiful." Janet said quickly.

"Not black magic. I am a druid as are all of my family. We worship the gods of nature, for lack of a better term. I always dreamed I was the gods' minstrel and played for their enjoyment." Patty looked towards the violin under the bed and said softly, "But I couldn't let her have you. You're mine Janet and no one will ever tear us apart."

Sitting up Janet wrapped her arms around Patty from behind, "A girl is glad her mistress saved her." She rested her head on Patty's shoulder and said softly as a vision came into her mind, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course," Patty replied. "You saw it too... Me playing under the oaks in the quad while you dance in joyous worship to the gods." She giggled, "But if you try dancing in the nude we are going to end up in jail." Standing she got dressed in a blouse, leather waist clincher, skirt and instead of flats a pair of high heels. Going over to the bed she got the case and set it on the bed before turning to Janet. "What's wrong pet?" She asked as the girl frowned into her closet.

"I can't find anything proper to wear. What am I going to do?" Janet asked in a soft whimper.

Patty looked into her closet and shook her head. While the other girl had dresses they were tight spandex and the like. She went to her closet and looked at Janet for a moment and then pulled out an outfit that Aunt Sara had given her when she came to college but she had never worn. It was a loose blouse and skirt made up of various strands of cloth layered over each other. "Wear this," she said handing it to Janet. Mentally she said, "You knew didn't you. All along you knew I would find my dancer."

Janet squealed in delight as she put on the dress. Like Patty she put on a pair of heels but knew the moment she began dancing they would come off. She looked at her mistress and said, "Would it be okay if I wore a latex corset with it? I never had the nerve to wear it before but for you I would love to."

"Let's see it," Patty replied. Somehow she knew it would go well with the outfit. She helped Janet put it on and nodded, "It looks divine on you." She looked at the violin case and then Janet, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes mistress. Please trust me Patty, it will work out." Janet said with soft conviction.

"Very well," Patty said picking up the case and taking Janet's hand in her free hand. The walked out of the dorm and to the central quad. Looking around she saw a nice oak tree with plenty of grass. As she opened her violin case Janet came over and removed her shoes. She lifted the bow and began to play with closed eyes. Instead of a fast jig, a slow haunting melody flowed and day became night. Before her Janet began moving slowly as she danced in slow worship to the gods.

12