Beltane Fire

Story Info
A Pagan love story.
1.1k words
4.33
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I summon the Guardian of the eastern watchtower on this October eve..." intoned the young Witch Kendra, from within her circle marked by precious stones.

It was late October, the festival of love, the time when the fruits of passion were offered up to the Gods in celebration of the sacred union of the God and Goddess, yet Kendra celebrated alone in the Australian bushland, away from her fiancé Theo, in a place none of her friends knew she came.

From behind a fallen tree, rotting and infested by a city of insects, Theo strained his ears to hear what she was saying. Encouraged by his over-bearing mother, Theo had read Kendra's secret diary, that he soon found out was a record of a side of her life he'd never known. He thought back, reliving the shock, and later his amazement at the world reviled on the pages. 'Beltane' she had called this Sabbat, a celebration of fertility.

The ring of a small brass bell bought Theo's attention back into the moment and he watched as Kendra affirmed joyfully "My temple is empowered bound and blessed, so mote it be!" thrusting her arms into the air and turning her face to the stars that could be seen winking between the leaves over head. Had Theo seen this a week ago he would have laughed contemptuously, but now all he did was smile and attempt to creep closer, keeping to the shadows around the outside of the circle. He felt regretful that in the seven years of their relationship he had never cared to know her religious beliefs, openly mocking Pagan values in front of her and their friends, never caring or questioning why around Christmas and Easter she became withdrawn.

Kendra was now holding a long pointed knife to her lower belly, just above the pubic bone. "...Blessed be my sex. May I have the power to create life and give joy, just as you create life and give joy" She set the knife down on the low boulder serving as her alter and slipped her robe off her shoulders.

Theo gasped and quickly slapped his hands over his mouth to smother his astonishment. She was naked beneath her robe! Kendra's head snapped in the direction of the noise flinging her long black hair as she tilted her head slightly to listen. Theo held his breath. A long moment passed before Kendra felt it was safe to continue disrobing. She folded the material and placed it neatly on the ground in front of the alter, smoothing it out before she gracefully sat to meditate.

Theo was awestruck by how comfortable she seemed. He wondered why no mosquitoes dared to bite her and yet he, fully clothed as he was, seemed to be the feast of the century.

Her face was smooth, completely free from the lines of stress that were usually apparent. She sat tall and proud instead of hunched as though the world rested on her delicate shoulders. She looked like a classical statue glowing with the golden light of candles warming her face, and the cool silver moonlight caressing her lower back and buttocks. He felt over whelming love for her, and yet it also seemed as though he could feel vibrant passionate love radiating out from her and her circle.

Soon he became too warm from the energy radiating from her circle, and painfully slowly began to peel his layers of clothing off, being cautious not to make a sound that would disturb her meditation.

Theo froze in place with his pants half down as Kendra shifted her position, and still didn't move when he realized what she was doing. He was dumbstruck. A tiny droplet of moisture formed at the corner of his lips as he watched her slowly begin to stroke her own body, lightly scratching her creamy skin with her long nails and massaging scented oil into her feet, as one would do for their lover. Slowly she worked her hands up her smooth calves, sensuously seducing herself.

Every detail stood out in sharp relief to Theo. The oil sheen over her skin. The sweet scent of roses and violets after rain. The warmth on her cheeks as her body responded to the sensuous touch. The colour of her lips matching her cherry nipples, glossy from where her tongue had swept over them.

Gradually Theo realized where he was, and finished undressing, never taking his eyes from the beauty before him. He wanted to touch where she touched; to have her small hand over his guiding as he caressed her silky inner thighs, instead Theo let his pleasure be a reflection of hers, mirroring her gentle motions on his own naked flesh. He watched as her hands slid higher and moved his hand to his member, standing tall and proud in the darkness, but her hands moved past her sex onto the softness of her belly and teasing himself with difficulty, he moved his hands away and circled his belly button with one finger, imitating her slow deliberate movements.

As Kendra cupped her breasts in her hands it took Theo only a moment of hesitation before he copied her. He'd never let his nipples be given much attention, and let out a low moan as he was forced to pinch his own nipples. He felt his member twitch in response.

Kendra had lain down, and was arching her back, thrusting her breasts skyward into her waiting hands, with a low moan her eyes drifted closed and she finally allowed her fingers to stroke the sweet folds of her womanhood.

From his pocket Theo retrieved a miniature pocket knife, one that had actually been a key ring before it had broken. Releasing his painfully hard member, he stepped forward quietly to the edge of her circle and in a near whisper so as not to startle her he spoke the words memorized from her diary. Words that would allow him to enter her sacred temple, without it being destroyed, and fulfill a fantasy she'd never believe he could.

"With this blade I cut an entry into your temple. Flesh of my flesh, I join you within your sacred space, to embrace you in the eyes of the Gods"

He stepped into her circle, and for a moment time appeared to be suspended while she struggled with the shock and overwhelming joy of what was happening.

"Theo?" She asked, standing up as though she were rising from a deep sleep.

"Shh, my love." Theo held one finger over his lips and closed the distance between them, pulling her body against to his. "I'm sorry, so sorry... for everything."

Kendra searched his eyes with her own, and felt her heart melt from his sincerity. In that moment she felt he had learnt more about her, than in all the time they had spent together. She finally felt understood.

"Make love to me." She whispered, her voice cracking from emotion. "Complete me."

And there, beneath the stars in her sacred grove, he entered her, joining not only their bodies, but their spirits as one.