Beltane in the Park

Story Info
Lover takes him out to celebrate the first of Spring.
966 words
3.6
10.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks in the door, sees me sitting on the couch, and says "Do you trust me?" I stammer out a quick "Yes?" and she tells me to put on pants, a sweater and grab my coat and hat. Ducking into the bedroom, she grabs an assortment of clothes from the dresser and disappears into the bathroom.

I have no idea what's going on.

It takes her longer to get ready than it takes me, so I end up sitting on the couch with my mind racing. Whatever it is that she has planned, I know that it's going to be dirty: she has that look on her face.

She strolls into the living room wearing a dress that just barely covers the delicious curve of her ass, thigh-high stockings attached to garters that disappear up under the dress and some low, patent-leather heels. She looks stunning. Seeing how's she's dressed, I've narrowed it down to one of two things: either she's found a fetish club for us to go play at or she wants to drag me out into the park and have her way with me.

It is the first of May, after all. Beltane.

She asks if I have any I.D. on me, and when I tell her I do she says "You'd better leave it here." with a wicked smile. I ask if I'm going to need money, and she says no. And then we're off to "take a walk".

We wander slowly to the park about a mile past our house, stopping to kiss and fondle each other whenever we find a dark corner. We pass the grade school playground where she once knelt on the muddy ground and sucked my cock while I called her "teachers pet", lamenting the fact that they've put up fences since the last time we were in the neighborhood and in a mood to play.

I have to admit I'm nervous as we step into the park. It's notorious as a place for men to go who are looking for a casual blow-job in their cars, or maybe feeling like some rough trade. The grounds are huge, with plenty of dark corners and paths. As we're walking, I comment that it seems like the park was built to encourage the kind of behavior we're about to indulge in. And, to be honest, I've never really done anything like this before, that one time at the school yard not withstanding.

We stop in the middle of a wide open grassy area, sitting at a picnic table. Even with the nearly full moon well hidden behind the clouds, it's still bright enough to feel exposed and vulnerable. That doesn't stop her from unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out into the night air as we devour each others mouths. Her hand slides slowly up and down, hidden from view by shadows and my coat, but I still feel too exposed to really be ok with it. We kiss and touch and grope each other some more, then I say I'd like to find a darker place if we could. She agrees and we're on our way again.

We walk slowly across the entire park until we find a bench in the perfect location. It's away from the street lights that line the paths in the park, it has a full view all around, and there's no way for anyone to sneak up behind us due to deep underbrush and the fence that separates the park and the cemetery next to it. We'll be able to see and hear anyone coming near us. Not that I believe for a second at this point that we'd stop.

We attack each other pretty much instantly. She has my pants half way down my legs and her mouth on my cock before I really know what's happening. My fingers find her pussy; it's hot and wet and swollen, and I start fingering her as she sucks me. It's only a few minutes before her pussy spasms and clenches around my fingers as she's coming, moaning deep in her throat around my cock. She brings her lips up to mine, kissing me deeply, letting me taste myself in her mouth.

Then she straddles my legs, pushes her panties aside and sinks down onto my cock in one smooth motion. Her fingers lock behind my neck as she starts fucking me, bouncing up and down rapidly. She's moaning in my ear, telling me how much she loves fucking outside, that she's fucking my cock on a park bench staring at a graveyard. Soon the words just become moans and growls, and she cums hard, grinding down against me, trying to get as much of me inside her as she can.

After a few seconds I tell her that I don't think I can finish here, that I'm too nervous, that I'm glad she could cum but that I can wait. She says something along the lines of "We'll see about that." and slides off of me, taking my cock deep into her mouth again. She's on her knees between my legs as I sit on a park bench and she's sucking my cock like a perfect little slut. I tell her how much I love to see her like this, twining my fingers in her hair as she bobs up and down, taking me into her throat and moaning around me. Soon enough it's all too much and I explode into her mouth. She takes it all, looking up at me with those mischievous eyes, and then cleans me up with her tongue as much as she can. We sit for a few moments, long enough to enjoy a deep lingering kiss, then pull ourselves together and make our way home.