Belts and Ties

Story Info
Daddy punishes Katherine after he catches her.
868 words
3.62
55k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine lays on the bed, playing with her daddy's pussy. She is on the brink of cumming, her fingers moving lightning fast. "Just a little bit more," she moans to herself. Just as her body begins to spasm the door opens.

Her daddy walks in and heat floods her cheeks. She stands and begins to speak. "I was just.." He shushes her quickly by slapping her face. She is shocked, but she doesn't say anything. He opens up his dresser drawer, takes out three black silk ties and advances towards her. Gruffly, he pushes her onto the soft bed and spreads her legs.

Her dripping pussy begs for attention, but he ignores it and instead ties each leg to a bedpost with a black tie. Cautiously she takes a peek up at him, but his stony face reveals nothing but anger. He roughly grabs her hands and pulls them above her head, tying them together with the third silk tie.

He doesn't say anything the whole time, and she worries she has made a mistake that is unforgivable. She expects to get her punishment then, but he leaves her. Before he leaves, he slaps her exposed 38 C cup boob.

Katherine lays like that for hours. She doesn't know the exact time, but she watches out the window as the sky grows darker. Her body yearns for her daddy's touch, even if it is to punish her. Once, she almost falls asleep but she shakes it off, knowing her punishment will be worse if she goes to sleep. The door finally creaks open, sending pluses to her needy pussy.

Her daddy walks in quietly. She has learnt her lesson from before, so she doesn't speak. He walks around the edge of the bed, inspecting her. When he gets to the end of the bed, he takes off his leather belt. Slowly, her daddy runs the belt across her legs and up her body. She quivers at the belts touch, but she holds still. Suddenly, he snaps the belt across her leg, hitting her inner thigh. Katherine hisses, but she holds back her tears.

He unites her legs, turns her over, and pulls her over his knee. She knows what is coming as his hands skim over her ass. "Count them bitch," he commands. The belt stings her the first time it cracks against her ass. "One." The next three come in succession all on the same cheek. "Two, three, f-f-four." She gasps and tries not to cry. Woosh, the next one lands on her untouched left cheek. "Five."

He stops to rub her red ass. Slowly, he moves his hand down to her wet slit. "You love this don't you slut." Katherine moans. "Answer me," her daddy yells and slaps her inner thigh with his rough hand. "Yes daddy I love getting spanked, my pussy is so wet for you."

He goes back to spanking her, this time harder. He doesn't command her to count, instead he yells at her in between each brutal sting. Slap, THIS, wam, PUSSY, crack, IS, woosh, MINE! Katherine begins to cry. "You're not allowed to touch this pussy without my permission." Her daddy pushes her to the the ground. "Dry your eyes bitch." He takes out his big cock and forces her mouth open. "Suck it whore, and don't you dare bite."

She takes his thick cock in her mouth, slowly sucking. He moans and she sucks faster, softly massaging his balls. She licks his big head, and swirls her tongue around the tip. "That's a good slut." He pulls out and slaps her with his cock. "Faster bitch." He grabs her hair and pushes her mouth onto his dick. He makes her deep throat him faster, and she gags on his dick. "I got a treat for you cumslut." He pulls out again and cums all over her face. His thick hot cum spurts out of his cock onto her face and lips.

He pushes her onto her back on the bed. "Have you learned your lesson bitch?" "Yes daddy, I can't play with your pussy unless you say so."

"Goood," he grunts and sticks a finger in her wet pussy. She moans, "more daddy." He adds another finger while his thumb plays with her swollen clit. "Who's daddy's good girl?"

"Me," she cries out. He fingers her faster and licks her clit. "I'm close daddy!"

"You're not allowed to cum whore until I command you to." She moans and shakes. He laps up the juices gushing out of her, and sucks on her clit. "Daddy please?" She begs. He stops and slaps her thigh. "If you don't quit you're going to get another punishment. Katherine quickly stops.

He takes his cock and runs it against her clit, then lines up to her entrance. He plunges into her dripping pussy and thrusts hard. It only takes a few moments before he commands "cum for me slut." She shakes as she feels her orgasm flooding her body. Her cum milks his cock. After a few more second of thrusting he pulls out and cums all over her stomach.

"That's my good girl." He cuddles up next to her and they fall asleep.