Ben and Ann Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben returns the favor and helps Joe with his wife.
8.5k words
4.29
41k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

This is the third story in a four part series. It will make more sense if you have read the first two. Again, this is a fictional story of things which never happened and people who do not really exist even though they are all mature and consenting adults.

At this point, the two husbands believe they have pulled off their plan to help Ann and thereby Ben and Ann's marriage. They have an agreement to try something similar for Joe's wife Millie. Let's see how this works out for them as what they don't know is their wives have been on to them almost from the beginning.

The good news is the husbands and wives really do love each other and their love for each other is their primary motive behind all this. But, you know how people are; their primary motive isn't their only motive for any one of them. Let's see how this develops.

.....................................

After Ben had left their house to "take care of a few things", Ann had taken care of the things she had to do. She had made the CD, put it in the mail overnight for Millie, and given her a phone call. She still had time to brew herself a nice pot of tea and curl up in her favorite chair to take some time to think about all this.

Millie and Ann had talked several times before the big event the evening before. They had discussed the bet Ben and Ann had between them. The two had met a few times over the years their husbands had worked together so they knew what each other looked like. When Ann first told Millie what the bet was, they both agreed immediately the bet was fixed and there was no way she wasn't going to loose it if she went through with it. This brought up the question of whether or not to actually go through with it and where did this bet come from in the first place?

Ann had told Millie how she felt fat, old, and ugly; and if not ugly at least drab and dowdy. How could she be so fat and still be have such small breasts? She told her how Ben kept telling her she was beautiful and alluring; but it was only what he was supposed to say; had to say to keep from feeling so cheated. After all, what could he do? He had settled and now he was stuck with her. She had been surprised when Millie replied with how young and cute she was compared to herself. The bet would have made more sense between her and Joe; she really was older, fat, and unattractive. After some discussion, they realized it was easier for them to see the other as cute or appealing than to see themselves that way.

It had been Millie who suggested Ann try to get Ben to agree to include the part about him never getting to compliment her any more or say anything about her negative response to someone else's compliment if he lost the bet. That was what she would have wanted if she had made that bet with Joe. Ann had told her how hard she was being on herself. Sure, she was not a super model but then she had nothing to be ashamed of either. She had a cute face and a huge pair of tits, much bigger than hers; a lot of women would die for those and a lot of their husbands would want them to.

And so, they had made their plan. Ann would go along with the bet but she would video it all so Millie could see what happened. Ann was supposed to go along with letting them take her dress off and maybe some touching and such but then she was supposed to see if she could get Joe to try and have sex with her. She wasn't supposed to actually do it just get him to the point of trying to before she put a stop to it. Millie wanted to know if Joe would cheat on her when the opportunity was handed to him on a platter.

They agreed their husbands were so straight they would probably break down and fess up before it got too far. Ann's mind had been clear as the whole evening had started. What she hadn't figured on was how excited she had become when she was dancing with the two men. She hadn't figured on dancing; it always made her feel so sensual. Then with them holding her and touching her as she wore less and less, she had become so wet she could feel it almost her arousal dripping down her thighs.

She realized it was about the time Joe had been kissing her on her neck when she had lost it. How did he know about that; Ben must have told him. She had really let go of herself. She had remembered to try to get Joe to fuck her, but if he had wanted to she probably would have really done it. She had truly become so excited she had reached the point where she had wanted it, wanted it all, with both men. She had two men who both wanted her and both their faces showed their excitement and desire for her.

Oh -- My -- God! She had let Joe watch Ben fuck her pussy. And he had watched as she had sucked her husband's cock so it would be hard enough so he could watch as it went into her ass. She had told him to get close and look reminding him it could have been him. And, she had meant it; she would have let him fuck her in the ass. She had let Joe kiss her mouth and her tits, lick her pussy, and finger fuck her in the pussy and ass as he brought her to orgasm after orgasm. What had she done? How could she live with that?

After thinking about it for awhile, she realized it had been exciting in a way nothing else had ever been in her life. It had been sexually exciting on steroids. She and Ben's sex life had always been good and satisfying even though it was less often now they were older. She had never felt a need for anyone else besides Ben. But, there had never been anything like this. The truth was she wasn't really sorry it had happened at all. Nothing had happened the night before which had hurt her in any way. She was OK -- Ben was OK -- their marriage was OK. It wasn't like this was ever going to happen again. Millie knew about it; it wasn't behind her back; she had even helped make their plan.

Ann sat there curled up in her chair knowing she loved her husband and he loved her. She didn't need or want anyone else. But, if she did, she could have them if she wanted to. She sat there sipping her tea so smug in herself knowing that time was never going to come; that was never going to happen.

Ann was correct; Ben had gone to talk with Joe. They had time to sit in Joe's hotel suite and talk in private before he needed to get to the airport to catch his flight home. The first thing Joe did was to ask if Ann was OK and if Ben and Ann's relationship was still OK. Ben assured him everything seemed to be good although he expected they were going to have some things to talk about. He thought he should probably give her some time to think things through and process what happened before he brought it up maybe even wait until she felt like bringing it up just to be safe.

Ben expressed his relief it was over and it seemed to have gone well. He told Joe how he hoped this had really worked this time as he didn't think he could go through that again. Joe took that opportunity to apologize for going further than they had agreed. Ben reminded him he was the one to instruct him what to do with Ann. Joe said it was either do that or just stop and tell her the whole story. He thought it should have been Ben's place to tell her and when he didn't that was the only thing he could think of short of doing what she was asking him to do.

As Ben was telling him he was OK with what had happened as he understood how the situation had developed, Joe was remembering licking Ann's sweet cunt as he thrust his thumb deep enough to feel her cervix and his two long fingers probed her tight ass hole. He remembered her taste and smell as he had looked up between her firm tits with her stiff nipples to watch her suck Ben's cock deep into her mouth. He remembered the way she had kept her eyes closed as she moaned and shook through one orgasm after another and kept her sweet lips wrapped tightly around Ben's cock. He remembered the lust on her face as he watched Ben fuck her ass and she told him it could have been him while he was wishing it was him.

Joe remembered how he had really wanted to fuck her deep and hard but was afraid to try it as Ben would seriously hurt him after all he had promised. He remembered masturbating twice last night in his room as he recounted the hot luscious cunt and ass he wished he had fucked. As he sat there thinking all this, he wondered what Ben would think if he knew what he was really thinking right then.

Joe suddenly came back into the conversation when he realized Ben was asking him about Millie, did he have a plan yet, were they still going to do this? He stumbled a little saying, "Well -- a -- I -- a -- had time to think last night after I got back here." At that point, he was thinking "Yeah, and if you only knew what I was thinking and who I was thinking it about." He went on to say he was trying to parse out which parts of their plan had worked and which had not and then how they could be applied to this situation. He basically said almost nothing ending with he needed more time to lay out the basic plan before they could work on it together.

They agreed Joe wanted to go ahead with a plan to do something similar for Millie and he would get back to Ben. They parted with kind words and a hand shake reaffirming things were still OK between the two of them.

Time went on, business between Ben and Joe went well, and Ann and Ben eventually found a good time to talk things through. Ben reaffirmed how lovely and sexy and gorgeous Ann was to him and how he needed her to know that and accept his love. He needed her to be willing to be loved and willingly give herself to him. Ann said she understood what he was saying and believed he really meant it but asked him to acknowledge how hard it was for her to do that and be that.

Ann went on to tell him it had been exciting and she was OK, but she doubted she would ever want that to happen again. They reaffirmed their love for each other and neither needed or wanted anyone else. They were good. Of course, all this brought them closer and closer until it all ended up with them in bed together reliving the entire evening's events with Ben playing both men's parts. Just as every time you watch a good movie, it always ends the same; their evening ended with Ann orgasming all over the bed as Ben thrust himself as deep as he could and emptied all his hot love into his beloved's ass.

It was some time before Joe contacted Ben with his plan. By then, football season was starting. Millie had a thing for this one team; she liked the special emblem on their helmets and their fancy uniforms. She just knew this was going to be their year. Joe looked at the few changes they had made from the year before and their upcoming schedule with the same diligence he would look at any of his business decisions. He was certain of two things; they weren't going to do much better this year than they had the year before AND Millie bought all the publicity hype they were spreading and would back this team way past all reason.

Joe had made a bet with Millie; one he was fairly sure he was going to win. He bet her special team was not going to win even half of their games this season and therefore not make the playoffs again. The bet set, they had to work out the terms of the bet. If he won, he wanted her to be his sex slave for three days and if she won, he had to let her invite her brother and his wife to stay with them for a whole month.

Joe didn't like her deadbeat brother or his stuck up conceited self-serving wife. The two of them together made a painfully miserable evening and a whole month was an unbearable thought. He had to look over all of his figures again before he could bring himself to agree to her terms. It didn't help any that at one point, when he looked at their schedule with four very good opponents in a row, he had told her he believed they would not only loose more than half of their games but they would loose at least three in a row.

Millie had jumped on that and included it in the bet. Now her team had to loose more than half of their games and at least three in a row for him to win. When he lost, he had to be the one to invite her brother and his wife and he had to be accepting, kind, courteous, friendly, and happy no matter what happened or how he felt about it throughout their entire visit.

Joe agreed to her terms with the change if he won the bet, she had to be his sex slave for four days in a row. She had to do whatever he said without question or hesitation; no matter what it was or where or when.

Millie felt a cold chill run through her body as she saw the look on Joe's face as he told her his new terms. She thought about what had happened between Joe with Ben and Ann. She realized this is him going for what she and Ann had talked about. She shuddered at the thought of what Joe and then Joe and Ben together might do with her. Four days was a long time. Then she looked her husband in they eye and said, "It's a bet; shake on it."

Joe was telling Ben they had made bets like this before. He had always looked at all the reasonable outcomes and only made bets on things he was most probably right about. He told him after Millie lost the first bet and had to pay up, it was harder and harder to get her to bet and on something he felt confident he was going to win. He was surprised it had been easier this time to pull her into a bet.

He told Ben the football season wouldn't be over until January basically but if her team did as badly as he thought they would she may very well loose the bet well before then. They would have to wait until it was certain to finalize their plan. He saw them having an evening together at their house with Millie where they would treat her to some very special attention like they had Ann.

Millie couldn't wait until she got the chance to call Ann. They had talked every couple of weeks since Joe's epic visit. Millie was telling her all about the bet and how she couldn't believe what she had got him to wager. She was sure her husband would rather die than host her brother and his wife for a month; he must want this so very badly to risk that.

Millie was telling Ann she and Joe had made similar bets twice before over the last 10 years or so. Joe had won both of them. The first time he had her entirely naked at home for three days straight. They had sex several times each day and before it was over they had their first experience with anal sex. She had walked strangely for a week afterward but she had an interesting smile on her face as she waddled along. It turned out the anal sex wasn't as bad as she had thought it would be and had even used it as a reward for Joe on special occasions a couple of times since then. After she had lost the second bet, he had kept her naked for almost the entire time and had taken pictures of her and them together in every imaginable pose between and during numerous bouts of sex.

Millie was asking Ann what she thought Joe and Ben might plan to do with her if Joe won the bet. Ann reminded her they evidently had planned for Joe not to actually fuck her so they probably would make the same plan with Millie. Millie should probably figure on them undressing her completely and similar kissing and touching as happened with her.

Ann told her the two men had not done anything to her she couldn't have said no to at any time and stopped it. They didn't hurt her or humiliate her but had gone out of their way to compliment her and do every little trick Ben knew about to make her feel as sexy, loved and desired as possible. Millie could just give herself to it and experience it once without any guilt because her husband set it all up.

This is when Ann finally admitted to Millie how she had felt when she had let the men "take" her. She hadn't told her before as she wasn't certain there would be any further plan including Millie and she was not sure how Millie would feel about the way she had become so excited she had really wanted Joe to fuck her. Ann explained how completely excited she had felt and totally consumed by lust she had been she had given herself over to whatever her husband had planned for her and let go of her willingness to be in control. Ann finished with warning Millie if she went through with this she would be shocked and surprised with what happens inside her.

The two women talked once again about why their husbands would do this kind of thing. Ann said her marriage since then was better in some ways; the sex was more frequent and more satisfying for sure. She realized Ben wanted her to feel better about herself so it would make their relationship better. She figured the two men had talked and both had wanted that same thing. So, this is probably Joe trying to get that too.

After all their conversations, both women had come to realize there was some truth behind what their husbands wanted and why. Each, for their own reasons, had perceptions about themselves even the other one could see were not entirely accurate. Ann had felt she wanted a couple of pictures of Millie since she had a video CD of her; so it was only fair they share a couple of pictures of themselves with each other. Since both husbands had taken pictures of them at one time or another, they had been able to exchange a couple of pictures of themselves. When they had selected the pictures to send to the other, each woman was trying to make a case for how bad her body was in reality in spite of what her husband was saying to her.

Ann finished by saying Millie might just win the bet and none of this was going to happen at all. Millie replied she wasn't so sure she didn't want to loose; maybe she would silently root against her team after all.

After Ann hung up the phone, she sat and envisioned her Ben touching and kissing Millie's face and lips and big breasts. She saw him biting her nipples and licking her pussy. She asked herself if she would be all right with that. With all they had shared since they first talked, Ann had come to really like Millie. She knew Ben was not going to leave her and was not likely to actually fuck Millie. If his being there could help her feel they way she had felt, she was good with that. That was when she realized two things. She wanted to watch and she wanted Millie to try to get Ben to fuck her like she had with Joe for Millie just to see if he would. Maybe she shouldn't be so cocky in her trust for him. Before it happens -- if it happens -- she needed to make those arrangements in advance.

The first game of the season Millie's team mercilessly crushed their visiting opponents. After the game, Ben called Joe asking him how that bet thing was working out for him. Then he laughingly inquired if the guest room was all warmed up. Joe reminded him no business plan goes perfectly, just wait, this will all work out. Her team lost the next two games before their next win. Then it was loose some win some. Eventually, it was time for the four tough teams Joe was counting on; they lost all four of those games. He had the three loses in a row. Now, it was just a numbers game and they were already 5-8. Millie's team had to win all three of their remaining games for her to win her bet.

Ann called Millie asking how she was doing. Millie said she was doing fine as she had realized she was going to win any way the bet came out. Ann reminded her one more loss and it wasn't going to be visiting relatives; it would be her visiting husband. Millie giggled with, "Yeah, I know."

So, Ann asked, you remember what we talked about; you are going to set up your house so I can watch as it happens right? Yes. And you are going to do as much as I did trying to get Ben to fuck you even if it means he ends up doing something like what Joe did to me? "Yeah, I've decided I want at least as much as what you got." What are we going to do -- I mean what are you going to do if he goes ahead and fucks you?

"Darling Ann, I seriously doubt he would do that; he really loves you too much. But if he does, I won't break; I'm not fragile. It would give me a chance to see what Joe would do about it; although I am suspicious he is really hoping it does happen. I can't really see myself letting that actually happen. But if I get to that place you said you were in; maybe it would. If it does, please forgive me in advance. You know I am not planning on that. If you want to play with fire and have me try to get him to do it, you have to be ready to live with it if it does and not hate me. You insisted on this part of the plan."

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers