Ben and Ann Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With dinner over, they sat there sipping after dinner drinks. Millie looked over at Ben saying, "Slave, I want to dance." He looked at Ann with a question in his eyes but replied, "Yes, Master." as he got up to take her hand. His cock was already three quarters hard even before he pulled her to him where it was lodged firmly up against her soft tummy. Her big breasts pushed into his silk shirt as they danced. Quickly he was fully hard. She looked up into his eyes enjoying his predicament.

Millie told him how glad she was he enjoyed holding her and how thrilled she was to be able to excite him like this. Then she wiggled her tummy into his stiffness to accentuate her point. Ben looked over to see Joe dancing with Ann not quite able to see what if anything was going on between them. He remembered how Ann found dancing to be so sensual.

Then he just let go of that thought and concentrated on the soft warm voluptuous woman in his arms. With his back to the room, his hands went down to caress her plump butt cheeks when no one else could see it. As he caressed the soft globes of her ass through the thin dress, he found she was definitely not wearing any panties. Turning her so her back was to the room, his right hand came up to her waist and his other hand came up between them to caress her big soft tit. He found the stiff pea of a nipple through the thin material and pulled it and rolled it in his fingers. Millie sighed with her head on his chest when he caressed her tit and then moaned and ground her tummy up against his stiff cock when he pulled and twisted her nipple.

Both couples sat back in their booth after their dance. Once again, they were sipping their drinks only Ben was sitting beside Millie and Joe beside Ann. Ann commanded Joe to kiss her. He turned to her taking her face in his hand and kissed her softy. She took his hand and moved it down to her breast as she continued to kiss him more aggressively. When the kiss was over, Millie turned to Ben. He kissed her without even being told. His kiss was long and slow using his tongue deep in her mouth as he cupped and caressed one and then the other full soft breast making sure to pull each nipple in turn. When he finished the kiss both her nipples stood up under her thin dress like pebbles on a beach.

The women decided it was time to quickly finish their drinks and move the party to Joe and Millie's house. The taxi ride over was quiet as both women kissed both men and encouraged them both to caress and fondle them freely. By the time they arrived, both women's dresses were well up their thighs and both women's hairy pussies had been well stimulated.

Neither man tried to hide the hardon pushing out the front of his snug slacks as they exited the taxi, paid the fare, and made the short walk into the house. The women just giggled as they watched their men stroll along as if nothing was amiss.

Once in the house, the group moved immediately up to Joe and Millie's big master bedroom. Millie turned on the music she had set up earlier to play in the background. Each woman sat in a chair with the other's husband standing in front of her and commanded her slave to strip completely nude for her and to make it as entertaining as possible.

The men took off one piece of clothing at a time amidst the whoops and cheers of the women. When they were nude, the women took them over to the bed and lay them out side by side. They put the men's hands on the rungs of the headboard and told them they were tied up firmly and they were to stay tied up firmly no matter what happened until told otherwise.

Both men looked at each other with an "Oh my God" look. Ben thought Joe looked like he might be afraid they were going to be whipped. After what Ann had told him, the thought hadn't even occurred to him. Then they looked back to their wives as they put their necklaces on the dresser, removed their shoes, and slipped their dresses off.

The two nude women came over to the bed where each lay on top of her own husband. They kissed them and rubbed their warm soft bodies all over their "tied up" husbands. They told their men how much they loved them and how happy they were they were going through with this for them. The women moved up on their husbands commanding them to worship their breasts. The next move was for each woman to straddle her husband's face commanding them to bring them to orgasm as they rode his face and tongue.

After both women had come, they moved to lay on top of each other's husband. Again the "tied up" men were "forced" to kiss, lick, and suck the women's breasts and then to lick and suck their pussies and clits until they came on their faces. After their second orgasms, the women lay beside the other's husband slowly jacking his cock in her soft hand.

Ann told Joe he had two choices and only 3 seconds to decide which one he got to do. He could either fuck her wet pussy or he could watch and take pictures of Millie sucking Ben's cock and Ben fucking Millie's pussy. In less than a heartbeat, Joe chose the camera. Ann and Millie had talked about this earlier; they both knew he would make that choice. Ann had made the choice not to have Joe actually fuck her as she knew Ben's desire and need to have her only to himself like that. Ann had never felt in any danger of him choosing to fuck her. It wasn't that she wasn't desirable like she had told herself all those years. It was that this was his one chance to have one of his biggest dreams come true.

Ben looked at Ann as she handed Joe his camera realizing she had it ready ahead of time by the bed for him. As Millie moved over to take Ben's stiff cock into her mouth, he looked into Ann's eyes. He could see her love for him and her sheer excitement. He just let himself go and began to enjoy the soft wet hot mouth working his cock. Then Millie took his stiff member between her big soft tits and worked it back and forth sucking the head of his cock each time he came to the top of her stroke. Joe was busy trying to get it all with his camera.

Millie told Ben how nice and smooth his cock was without the hair on it and how good it felt between her soft tits and in her mouth. Each time he was ready to burst, she would squeeze the base of his cock until the urge passed. After a few times of that, Millie moved to straddle his hard cock. She slowly sank down onto him and began to ride his cock moving herself up and down and around and around. She took his hands off the headboard rungs bringing them to her breasts telling him to kiss, suck and bite them as she fucked him. Joe was in heaven as he kept snapping away moving here and there to get a better angle.

Millie had picked up on Ann's trick of wiggling her hips to thrash her clit against the shaft of his cock and managed to bring herself to the edge of her next orgasm before Ben's cock finally burst after all of the evening's teasing and stimulation. Millie thrashed and shook through her orgasm with her huge breasts waggling all over the place when she felt Ben's thick spurts of come deep inside her pussy.

As Millie moved off Ben to lay beside him on the bed, she spread her thick thighs wide commanding Joe to get between them and kiss and lick her pussy all better. He didn't even hesitate to get right in there. Ann lay beside Ben taking his wilted sticky cock into her mouth sucking and licking him clean and trying to bring him back to a full erection. The truth was she liked the taste of his come mixed with Millie's orgasm nectar. She worked her fingers in her wet cunt as she sucked her husband's fresh fucked cock.

Joe was in 7th heaven eating his wife's sticky cunt. His cock was as big and stiff as it ever had been. Millie made him lie on the bed and took him into her pussy. As Millie slowly rode her husband's cock Ann took the lubricant from the nightstand and began to work it into Millie's ass hole. She worked one, then two and finally three of her small fingers into her friend's anus.

Ben watched in fascination as his wife worked her fingers into the woman's ass. Ann's nipples were thick and stiff, her breathing hard and fast, and her fingers were almost shaking with excitement. Who was this woman he was married to? Watching his wife's excitement had his cock fully erect again. Even so, he was shocked when she told him to hurry up and get behind Mille and fuck her ass. She commanded him to fuck her hard and fast. "Yes, Master."

Ben moved up behind Millie for the second time in two days. Once again, he put the head of his cock up to her soft pliant hole and pushed against it. Feeling him there, Millie pushed back like the day before. Unlike the day before, the head of his cock easily slid into her nasty hole. Once inside, Ben pushed hard and as commanded began thrusting himself harder and faster with each stroke. Ann was encouraging him on telling him how hot it was to watch him take Millie's ass making her tits bounce with each thrust.

Like the night before, Ben reached around Millie to hold her breasts to Joe's face for him to suck and bite as she fucked them both. Unlike the evening before, Ben had already come once so he was able to hold off his second orgasm and was able to take his time enjoying fucking the big soft pliant ass of this lovely woman. Oh God, she was such a luscious fuck.

Throughout the whole thing Millie was excited beyond all measure. Having Ann and Ben watch as she fucked Joe was exciting; having Ann finger fuck her ass with the lubricant so Ben could fuck her ass was mind blowing. Her heart was pounding and her nipples throbbed as Ann's fingers had worked her butt. Then having Ben's hard cock in her ass as Joe's stiff cock fucked her cunt had Millie shaking and talking gibberish as her head thrashed from side to side.

Millie had begged Ann to let her have this; she had wanted to know what it was like to have two men, two hard cocks, at the same time. She had tried to explain the desire -- the need to know to Ann. She had told her how just the thought of it made her tremble, shiver and begin to leak pussy juice into her panties. She was so excited when Ann had finally agreed to not only let her have it but to help her get it. She had looked forward all day to this. Now, the doing of it was far better than she had ever imagined.

Millie, in her tremendous excitement, began to have one orgasm after another. The quivering of the muscles of her pussy brought Joe to his orgasm. With Millie and Joe shaking and shuddering, her ass came alive exciting Ben's stiff cock beyond all control and he too began to moan as he slammed his cock deep into Millie's ass and began to spurt again and again deep into her bowel.

As the trio lay recuperating on the bed, Ann said she had an announcement; a change of plans. She looked Ben straight in the eyes and told him she loved him and had planned and chosen all along not to have Joe penetrate her because she understood how he felt. But talking to Millie earlier and now watching her have the two of them together had excited her more than she could have ever thought possible. The truth was she really wanted to have that experience too. She had changed her mind and now, wanted Ben to not only allow her to have this; she wanted him to help her accomplish it.

Ben realized several things immediately. First of all, she had planned and arranged for him to have Millie's mouth, tits, pussy, and ass. She had seen how much he had wanted it and agreed to it and arranged it. She loved him enough to not just take what she wanted irregardless of how he felt; but to ask for it. And, she was willing to go by whatever he decided. He took her face in his hands and kissed her very deeply. He told her how much he loved her and would be privileged to help her experience this desire of hers. Ann asked him if he was sure. When he said yes, she asked him which end he wanted to be his. He chose her ass.

Ann told Ben to go wash his cock and hurry back. When he returned she told Millie to suck Ben's cock to get it erect again as having Joe watching her do this was the fastest way to get Joe's cock hard too. As Millie sucked Ben's cock, Ann was sucking and jacking Joe's cock while he watched Millie suck the cock which had just been in her ass. Ann's warm wet mouth was very good but it was thinking about where that cock Millie was sucking had been that was making Joe's cock grow stiff in a hurry. Ann was so focused on getting what she wanted, it didn't even occur to her to think about her sucking Joe's cock.

When Joe's cock was sufficiently hard, Ann moved over him taking him into her soppy cunt. As she rode him with long slow strokes, it was Millie's turn to finger lubricant into her butt. She had enjoyed doing it to Millie finding it so exciting but having Millie's fingers in her ass was so much better. Her fingers were smaller than Ben's and she was so much gentler. One finger became two and then three and then deeper and faster; Ann was almost at the point of orgasm already.

Ben moved behind Ann and pushed his once again stiff cock into his wife's butt. As he entered her ass, she let all of the air out of her lungs with a low gasping groan. He remembered her telling him to take Millie's ass hard and fast and thought turnabout fair play. He began thrusting himself into her as she pushed herself down again and again onto Joe's stiff cock. Ann leaned down offering her tits to Joe's hands and mouth. Now it was Millie moving around here and there with the camera taking pictures.

They moved together and apart thrusting and heaving against each other as the two men took Ann harder and deeper and faster and faster. She began having one orgasm and then another and quickly Ben could not tell when one stopped and another began. She was whimpering and yelling and deliriously happy as she lost herself in her lust. She seemed consumed in an effort to fuck herself to death on those two hard cocks. Joe had come once and Ben had come twice already; at their age they were readily able to hold off on the next one.

Ann reached the point where she just stopped breathing, her whole body shook and trembled and pussy juice began to gush out of her all over Joe's cock and the bed. The extreme clamping of her muscles and sheer excitement brought Joe and Ben each to another orgasm; nice but not nearly as strong as their first ones.

Now the men were truly exhausted laying side by side on the bed. Millie lay beside Joe taking his limp cock into her mouth. Ben was truly shocked when Ann, laying beside him still trying to catch her breath, took his cock fresh from her ass into her mouth. She looked up at his face and told him she would do anything in the world to show him how much she loved him and how thankful she was for him and all he did for her. Then she once again took his cock into her mouth and softly sucked and licked it.

After regaining some of their strength and composure, the couples separated and went to separate bathrooms to shower together. When they were all clean again, they all put on robes and came back together in the master bedroom. Millie brought in a large bottle of champagne and four glasses from the kitchen. They toasted each other's marriage. The men toasted the hot sexy luscious gorgeous women they were married to. The women toasted the handsome sexy studs they were married to. They toasted again and again until the bottle was gone. Everyone was happy and giggling.

Ann trying to be more serious announced there was one more thing the women had to tell the men before all this could be over. The men had started all this because of how the women had felt, talked, and acted badly about their bodies. Well intentioned or not, they had screwed up. Their day of "slavery" had won them pardons for their poor choices. She hoped their servitude had not been too torturous.

But seriously, both wives had understood the real nature of the problem and each had started seeing a councilor about their body issues. Ann admitted it wasn't easy for her to open up and talk about even with the councilor but it was getting easier and they were slowly making progress. She also admitted she had told her councilor what they were doing and her councilor thought that was a terrible idea and the wrong way to go. But councilors don't live your life, you do. They listen, suggest, and advise but in the end you make the decisions and live them out. So, her councilor had told her, if she was going to go through with this, to seriously look at each thing she was choosing to do and to try to understand why she was doing it. They could talk about that later and maybe get some good out of it after all.

Millie told Joe her councilor didn't have any idea what they were doing. But, she believed she was beginning to do better also. Her councilor had helped her understand her body issues were just the way she acted out her feelings which were really rooted in her low self-esteem and poor self concept. They were exploring her childhood experiences and working on reprocessing them with her adult awareness. It wasn't going to change her experiences but it would change the emotional strength of them and how they affected her current choices. She was slowly beginning to learn about herself.

Millie suddenly stood up and announced to the group, "In fact, I have learned I am one hot stunning sexy broad." Then she dropped her robe to the floor and moved over to the bed commanding them all to be her slaves and use their hands, mouths, and tongues to worship all of her glorious bits. The three dropped their robes and descended on her. They kissed, fondled, licked, bit, sucked, fingered, and caressed her entire body from feet to face, neck, and lips as they each told her how lovely and sexy and beautiful she was.

Millie reveled in the glow of six hands and three mouths randomly moving all over her. Her excitement was at fever pitch. She heard herself saying over and over, "I am beautiful. I am beautiful. ..." Then Millie had pulled both men up where they could take turns kissing her face while the other enjoyed her big breasts. Millie had pulled Ann's face into the core of her sex where she eagerly lapped and sucked Millie's pussy and clit. After bringing Millie to two orgasms, Ann pulled Joe by his stiff cock over to his wife and guided his manhood into his wife's pussy.

Ben and Ann lay on both sides of the couple as Joe thrust himself into his lovely wife. As Ben caressed Millie's big tits and pulled her nipples, Ann kissed her deeply with her tongue so she could taste her own pussy on her lips. Ben and Ann encouraged them on and celebrated their love for each other and cheered and clapped as they came together in one more orgasm.

Ben and Ann returned home. They had held hands on the flight home. Ben took some extra time off during the Christmas season just to spend with her. About a week after returning home, a manila envelope arrived. Millie had had the forethought of turning on the security system and recording the whole evening; so along with the memory card with all of the pictures from Joe's camera were CDs of the whole evening.

Ann and Millie continued with their counseling. Ben never pried nor prodded nor intervened into Ann's counseling but let her go at her own pace. She came to the place where she could freely accept his love for her and readily made herself available to him reveling in the way he loved her. Ben finally had what he had always wanted.

Ben and Joe continued to work together for several more years. Whenever the two couples would meet at some company function, they would find a time to move off to a separate area with a large bottle of champagne where the toasts would begin. They would toast long strong happy marriages. Then they would toast hot sexy loving women. Then they would toast good friends and exciting memories. And the toasts would continue on and on until the bottle was empty.