Ben & Dona

Story Info
Two disabled people meet and share life.
12.7k words
4.63
22.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Strong sexual content. Thanks for the suggestion someone gave me for this story.

*

Ben finished the board meeting and everyone stood around and talked for a while. Ben worked his way to his office and checked his computer for any messages that had come in during the meeting. He returned the call on the only one there and prepared to leave for the day. He buzzed Bruce, his driver, and told him he was ready to head home. After telling his secretary good night he met Bruce at the elevators. They got on and Bruce pushed the basement button where the parking garage was. As they got off, Ben took Bruce's arm to follow him to the car, a few spaces away.

As they were passing a car in one of the handicap parking spaces, Bruce hesitated and listened for a minute. He said to Ben, boss there is a lady having trouble with her car, ok if we stop. Ben said of course go ahead. Ben went up to the driver's window on the car and the lady rolled it down. Ben said it sounded like her battery was dead and the lady said yes he had been having trouble the last two days and it was supposed to have been fixed. Ben spoke up and asked if the lady would like a ride home and he would have their mechanic look at it in the morning as it was too late today. He asked where she lived and she told him. Bruce said they went right by there on their way home.

Dona decided she had no other choice; they seemed like nice gentlemen and said OK. She said let me get my crutches off of the back seat and I will follow you to your car. She got out and opened the sliding door to her van and picked up forearm crutches and slipped her arms into them. Bruce led the way and she noticed that Ben had his arm on his as if following him. When they got to the car Bruce said boss, the lady is on crutches so shall we put her in the front seat as it is easier to get in and out of? Ben said good idea and let loose of his arm. Dona saw him use his hands to feel along the car and found the rear door handle. She then realized he was blind.

Bruce opened the front door for her and she sat on the seat and lifted her one leg into the car. Bruce took her crutches and closed the door. Ben had just gotten into the back seat of the Audi and Bruce closed his door. He took the crutches around to the other side and put them in the back seat. After getting in the car Ben introduced himself and Bruce to the lady and she replied that her name was Dona and thank you very much for the help. Bruce got her address and started out of the garage. On the way out he dropped her key in the night repair box.

Ben said that they had a mechanic that had a repair facility right there in the basement to service the cars of the doctors that worked in the building and he would call him and have him look at Dona's car first thing. She said that would be great and that she was glad he knew of such a person. Ben said that the man worked for him as he owned the building. Before Dona could say anything he asked her how she hurt her leg. Dona said it was not hurt but that she had lost it. Ben said he was sorry and could he help her look for it? Bruce burst out laughing and Dona realized he was joking with her. She joined in the laughter.

She then said she had lost it to cancer several years ago and had been to see her doctor there in the building. The report today was good she was still free of any cancer. Ben said great news for sure. They arrived at Dona's condo and Ben asked if he could have her number so he could get in touch in the morning. He also asked if she needed to be anywhere early and she said no.

He got her number and gave her one of his cards after putting his home number on the back. She marveled at how good he wrote it being blind. Ben got out of the car taking her crutches and opened the door for her. He put his hand out to help her out of the car if she needed it and when he felt her standing gave her the crutches. He also noticed how good her perfume smelled.

He got back in the front seat and Bruce said she was inside and pulled out of her drive. Ben asked him to describe her and he said she was late 20's, about 5'8", a little on the thin side, short brown hair and he could not tell what color her eyes were. He said he was not sure how long her right stump was as she had a folded up pants leg, but it was above the knee. She had a jacket on so he was not sure about her breasts either. He commented about her perfume also.

Their ride home did not take long either and Bruce pulled the car into the garage. Ben got out by himself and went into the house. The kitchen was right off the garage and Sue, his house keeper said good evening to him. He returned the greeting and asked how her day was. She said everything was good and was he ready for dinner yet. Ben said why not just let him go change. He went to the other side of the house to his bedroom not having any trouble finding his way. Most of the time he did not even have his hand out. He changed into slacks and a shirt and returned to the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table.

Bruce was there and said boss, what is the plan for tomorrow. Ben said he did not really have to be in the office and could do what needed to be done from home. He would call him in the morning after the mechanic called and let him know from there if that was ok. Bruce said that would work for him and if he was not needed he was going to head home. Ben said thanks, talk to you tomorrow. Sue put his food in front of him and told him where things were on his plate. Ben told her if everything he needed was there she could go also. He would clean up after he ate. Sue knew he liked to stay independent so she said good night and left also. Ben smiled enjoying the peace and quiet of his home.

Ben finished his dinner and rinsed the dishes, put them in the dishwasher and cleaned the table. He checked the light switches in the kitchen to be sure they were all in the down position and went into his family room. He turned on the stereo and put some cd's in. He sat in his favorite chair and thought about this afternoon and Dona. He had always been attracted to amputees and had dated one before he became blind. He wondered if he should ask her out. He finally decided he would after he got her car fixed. He listened to more music and then went to bed with a smile on his face.

Dona unlocked the door to her place and crutched inside. She put her jacket in the closet and her first thoughts were about her car and how much was it going to cost her this time. A new battery had just been put in the car several days ago and she had not driven it that much. She went into the bedroom to change. She had very good balance and strength and could stand on her left leg for sometime without needing to hold on to something. She undid the belt on her slacks and let them drop to the floor. She also let her panties drop. She hated wearing them as they kept wanting to fall off anyway. She removed her blouse and bra and went into the bathroom.

She used the john and stood before the mirror. She knew she was on the thin side, it had been very hard to recover from the chemo she had to have. She looked down and saw the big difference between her right and left side. On the right her whole leg and hip were gone along with a lot of the tissue and muscle. Her buttock was gone and the skin had been brought forward and around where the hip had been to cover the huge loss. Her right pelvis had been removed from her spinal column, which was called a hemipelvectomy. The radical surgery was necessary to stop the spread of cancer.

Her left leg had grown very strong and muscular since it now had to do the work of two legs. In the center was a very large area of hair that was also long and dark. She had lost all of her hair during chemo and the pubic hair seemed to have grown in with a vengeance. In her younger days she had kept it shaved but did not see the need now as no man had seen her for some time. She had not minded the loss of her leg and if the truth were known to anyone else she was glad it had happened. She had always been a devotee, especially of amputees, and now she was one.

Her eyes traveled up to her chest. The thing that she most disliked about herself was that her right breast was also gone. Just a thin white line was in its place. Her left breast was a reminder of what the other had been, a 36 C, tear drop shaped beauty. The areola was very large as was the nipple that stood out on it. That was probably the most important reason she had not been with a man for the past 2 years, she did not think any man would want her. She now wondered what a blind man would think. Should she even think about him, was he married or have a girl friend, he seemed to have money?

She hopped over to the shower, sat on the bench and closed the door. She turned on the water very hot to start and then turned it cooler after a few minutes. She washed, felt her leg and it needed to be shaved so she did and followed with her underarms. She rinsed, stood and dried and hopped back to the sink and ran a comb through her short hair. She used her crutches and went out into her bedroom. She slipped a loud pink night shirt on and went to the kitchen to see what she could find to eat. A salad with some tuna on it sounded good so that was what she had. After dinner she enjoyed the nice evening on her patio and went to bed.

Ben was up early the next morning, the auto coffee maker that Sue had left ready to go had done its thing. He got a cup and sat at his computer in his office listening to the newspaper. He could mouse through a list of articles and click on the one he wanted to hear. He checked the time and dialed Mac the repairman to see if he was in yet. Mac answered on the first ring and Ben told him about the car. He said yes he had seen it as he came in a few minutes ago and found the key in his box. Ben told him to do whatever was needed to fix it and put the bill on the company account. Mac said he did not have any doctors breathing down his neck so he would go and get it now. Ben thanked him and said to call as soon as he was done.

Ben was glad he caught Mac early so he could get right to it. He was thinking about asking Dona to lunch when they went to get her. He even called and made a reservation just in case it worked out.

His secretary could see on her computer when he was on line and sent him a message saying good morning and was there anything he needed her to do. Ben said yes and sent her a list of things and that he was not planning on being there today unless she needed him. Her answer was LOL, nice quiet day, thanks!!!!! He laughed and said behave yourself. She had been working for him since just after he was blinded and out of school, and was a miracle worker for him. She was literally his eyes and ears around the office. He made sure she got paid very well and had lots of extras like a new car to drive every year. He treated all of the people that worked for him very well.

Dona was up, she awakened early and was thinking about Ben. She made up her mind if he asked her out she would accept. She then wondered if he had even noticed her. Would he call her about her car or some secretary or the mechanic? While she was laying there in bed, her hand was down on her missing hip area rubbing it. She loved how it felt under her fingers as there was quite a bit of scaring from how they had to put her back together.

Her fingers worked their way over to her slit and she noticed it was wet. She laughed at herself, had she been thinking about Ben that much? What would his hand feel like down there? She finally got out of bed and into the kitchen for a cup of tea. Around the house she could get by with only using one regular crutch under her right arm. It took the place of her missing leg and left her with a free hand to carry things.

About 10 Ben's phone rang and it was Mac with the news about the car. He said he had it all ready. Who ever worked on it last had put a new battery in it but the problem was the alternator was shot so the battery ran down with nothing to charge it as she drove. He said he replaced the battery also as running it dead was hard on them. He would test it and if it was ok he would use it in one of the company cars or trucks. Everything else with the car seemed to be ok he said. Ben thanked him for the fast work and held the button down. He got the dial tone and pushed a button for Bruce.

When he answered Ben asked if he had any plans and Bruce said no he could do whatever was needed today. Ben told him that the car was ready and he was going to ask Dona to lunch and then they would pick up her car. Bruce should also plan on eating lunch in the bar as it was at the regular place. Bruce said thanks; Ben usually had him eat if he was lunching some place with a client. They agreed on a time and unless Ben called him back with a change of plans he would see him later.

Ben then dialed Dona. He had a fantastic memory for numbers. She answered and he told her who it was. She covered her surprise that it was him and asked how his day was going. Ben said great so far and that her car was ready. She asked how much and Ben said he had no idea as the bill was in the company system and she did not need to worry about it anyway. He would take care of it.

He then said since he did not have to be at the office today and he and Bruce were going to pick her up to get her car, would she have lunch with him today. She immediately said yes, what time. Ben told her 11:30, casual dress and did she like Italian food. She said she loved it and would see him then. He went into the bathroom, shaved with an electric shaver and took a quick shower. He put a pair of wash pants and polo shirt on. He kept his hair short so just ran a brush through it and was ready.

Dona wondered what to wear, she had not even thought of that as she was surprised he asked her out so soon. She decided on a skirt and blouse and low heel. She knew he could not see her but that his driver would tell him what she had on after. She put panties on and used an adhesive patch that hip amputees used for such things. The patch held the right elastic band so they would not fall off embarrassing her.

With no hip, there was nothing for the elastic band to be held up by. She got one of her bras and put the silicone prosthesis in the cup and put it on. She put a nice blouse on over it. Lastly she put a dab of the same perfume she had on yesterday and then wondered why she did it. She was by the door as she heard the car pull up and answered as soon as she heard the knock.

As he was getting to the kitchen area he heard Bruce drive up into the drive and went to the front door to let him in. Bruce said hi boss, I hope you don't mind but I picked up one of the small limos so you can both ride in the back seat. The door on this one is very easy to get in and out of for her. Ben said great thinking, thanks!

Ben said they were to pick her up at 11:30 so Bruce said lets go. Ben took his arm and Bruce led him out checking that the door was locked on the house. He opened the door for Ben and he slid in. They thought that since Dona's home door was on the driver's side of the car when they pulled into her driveway, they would let her get in the rear driver's side door. It also might be easier for her as it was her right leg that was missing.

They got to Dona's place right on time and Bruce went up to her door to get her. She answered at once and he followed her out to the car. As they got close he stepped around her and opened the rear car door for her. She saw it was a different car and as the door opened saw how easy it would be for her to get in and out. She was impressed at the thoughtfulness. Bruce held his hand out for her crutches and she sat on the seat and moved into the car with ease. Bruce put the crutches on the front seat and headed out to the restaurant.

Louie's was a favorite place to bring clients to eat. He knew that Ben liked it very much also. The food was fantastic, the service was great. Bruce would eat in the bar. They pulled up into the valet lane and were immediately recognized by the crew. Someone opened Ben's door and Bruce got out with the crutches and opened Dona's door. He held his hand out for her and she grasp it to help get out of the car. When she was standing he gave her the crutches, one in each hand, and all she had to do is slip her arms in and go. She smiled and said thanks. She and Bruce got around to the other side of the car and Bruce stuck his arm out for Ben. Ben said to Dona after you and they followed her to the door that was being held open by the receptionist.

She greeted Ben by his last name and said hello to Bruce. She led them directly to a table that was in a quiet dining area and Ben held the chair for Dona. Bruce took her crutches and put them out of the way and headed into the bar for his lunch but no drinks, iced tea only. After helping Dona get her chair arranged, Ben quickly found his and sat. The specials were recited and the name of their server, Julie, given.

Julie was there shortly and said good evening to Mr. Jenkins. Ben said he was glad she was serving them and introduced her to Dona. Julie gave Dona a menu and asked what they wanted to drink. Both had iced tea and she went to get it. Dona asked if he would like for her to read the menu and Ben said no, he knew what he was going to have. He suggested a couple of things that she might enjoy. Dona asked what he was having and he said the Lasagna was homemade and the best he ever had.

Julie came back and they both ordered the Lasagna, salad with blue cheese and the house Italian dressing and some garlic bread. They both laughed and Dona said she won't need to eat for a week. She asked what was wrong with her car and Ben told her what Mac had said. She said that she would not be going back to the person that fixed her car before. Ben also told her that the car had been checked out fully and nothing was wrong with it. Dona thanked him very much.

Ben asked her if it bothered her that he did not have dark glasses on. She said no, his eyes looked normal and it was hard to believe he was blind. She asked if it was ok for her to ask what happened. Ben said no problem, he was hit in the head when in college by a wayward ball and a blood clot developed. The doctor told him that it needed to be removed and there was a better than 90% chance it would cause him to lose his sight and it did. He was 31 now and it happened when he was 22.

He came back and finished school with a degree in business administration. He asked if she was interested in more about him and she said you bet. He told her he was not married, a few girlfriends in the past, no children, they laughed, and how he had gotten along in the business world. He also mentioned that he was glad she wore the same perfume today. Bruce had also commented on it yesterday. Dona was amazed that he noticed.

Their lunch came and they ate with him telling her more about himself and what he did now for a living. He said he could write and read brail but did not use it much now that computers had talking systems that read and wrote the spoken and written word were available. He told her about his secretary, Bruce and Sue and that they had been with him a long time. He thought of them as close friends and not employees.

Ben finished his lunch but Dona asked for a box to take the rest of hers home. Ben settled the bill and asked Julia to send Bruce over. He came right in and they returned to the car. At the garage they went in to see Mac and Dona was introduced to him. She thanked him, Ben and Bruce for their kindness and said she should get home. Ben decided he would go up to the office and check to see if anything was going on. All was quiet so he and Bruce headed back to the house.

When they got home he told Sue that she did not need to fix anything for dinner that they had been to Louie's for lunch. She laughed and said she wished she had a dollar for every time she had heard that story. Ben asked if she was done and told her she could leave if she wanted.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers